I’m having an issue during an event where my mistress tells me something like “you don’t deserve to rest yet” while at home. After this I get locked into following her around with no control and I can’t interact with anything. This would be fine if it was a quick thing but it never ends. I let it run for around 2 hours in real time and tried to advance the clock multiple days but nothing works. Has anyone else encountered this? The answer I give affects my submission score so I know it’s Lola related and I was told on the main Lola page it’s not from that mod. Hoping someone here knows what’s up.

7 hours ago, cbeyond8027 said:

I’m having an issue during an event where my mistress tells me something like “you don’t deserve to rest yet” while at home. After this I get locked into following her around with no control and I can’t interact with anything. This would be fine if it was a quick thing but it never ends. I let it run for around 2 hours in real time and tried to advance the clock multiple days but nothing works. Has anyone else encountered this? The answer I give affects my submission score so I know it’s Lola related and I was told on the main Lola page it’s not from that mod. Hoping someone here knows what’s up.

I don't know the answer, but my suggesting for debugging it is twofold:

1) When it happens, quit immediately and look at the papyrus log.

2) Go to a previous save and turn off all the extension options to see if it happens again. Turn them on one by one and see if it reoccurs.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When/how does the "Pack Slave" quest end? I Played like 2 days, asked to unburden, got an extensions of 3 (additional?) days just for asking, played 4 days again, asked still same result. I always get the "No" result when asking her to unburden me. Tried to finish the "go to an Inn and have a Rest" quest before, asked to unburden, same result.

I also tried to revert back to the first day when I received the quest (2 days quest duration) no punishments, waited 3x 24h, asked her to unburden me, I also only get a "No".

Sorry if this has been asked but the topic search seems to always give 0 results.

Btw: Great mod I loved the Inn Furniture Bondage and Branding Events

Edited by gerroth
1 hour ago, gerroth said:

When/how does the "Pack Slave" quest end? I Played like 2 days, asked to unburden, got an extensions of 3 (additional?) days just for asking, played 4 days again, asked still same result. I always get the "No" result when asking her to unburden me. Tried to finish the "go to an Inn and have a Rest" quest before, asked to unburden, same result.

I also tried to revert back to the first day when I received the quest (2 days quest duration) no punishments, waited 3x 24h, asked her to unburden me, I also only get a "No".

Sorry if this has been asked but the topic search seems to always give 0 results.

LL Search isn't really working properly.  Almost everything I look for has a NIL return, even if I search for a term that I know/can see is in a past post

Try searching using Google and you may get something useful

On 5/2/2022 at 6:47 PM, gerroth said:

I think the quest ignores or resets if you use sleep or wait (possibly fast travel too?).  There's certainly dialog about not just waiting around.

You need to wait for the 'carry burden for 2 days' quest goal to actually mark as completed before asking for it to be removed.

i wanna say a huge THANK YOU for this mod! :-3

i loved travelling between the cities to find each of the spots that master would lock up my dragonborn for City Bondage!

and the hanging scene was great! i loved the animation, the master taunting, you even added sound!

there aren't enough mods with the player getting chained to a wall and helplessly left to wait as a decoration!

nor are there enough player execution mods!

and you delivered both in one mod!

THANK YOU for this mod!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, a have a small suggestion to your mod. Main meaning is extend a punishment scripts. When Lola disapoint her master, and after which it follows a whip punishment with debaff, after punishment, master forse his slave to stay naked for a while, like in a restraints script with plugs, for 8-12 hours, while traces of punishment are visible, without binding to "DecalLifeTime" parametr,  or it may be binding to debaff time.

Or with binding with mod "SlaveTats Cane Marks" , whitch apply cane marks for script time.

All this can be accompanied by the words:

When script starts.
Master: "You disapoin me, slave. People think what slave ownership it's only fun and pleasure, but it is not a true. Slave disobedience does not bring satisfaction";
Lola: "Forgive me, I repent, master";
Master: "I forgive you, maybe, but let people see, what possession by a slave it's not just a pleasure, it's a lot of hard work";
             "For now and until the traces of your punishment disappear, you should stay naked. It's to make you ashamed of your disobedience".
Lola: "I beg you master"
Master: "Do what a say!"
Lola: "As you wish, master"

Or another words:

Master: "Wearing clothes is a privilege to be earned by unquestioning obedience, slave. You disapoin me, and i  decide to deprive you of this privilege";
            "You will stay naked, as befits a slave, until the traces of your punishment disappear"
Lola: "I beg you master"
Master: "Do what a say!"
Lola: "As you wish, master"

And after this quest starting, named like a "Shame of a disabedience" with discription: "I let my master down a lot, which upset him a lot. He ordered me to stay naked until the traces of his anger disappear from my skin. I should be ashamed that people see my disobedience to my owner".

Edited by Abr1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/2/2022 at 12:43 PM, DonQuiWho said:

LL Search isn't really working properly.  Almost everything I look for has a NIL return, even if I search for a term that I know/can see is in a past post

Try searching using Google and you may get something useful

I hope it just ignores waiting time and do not reset, since some mods requires the use of waiting (e.g. "Go to Bed"). Have people tested this?

Edited by Kira666
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 11:54 PM, Dozen9292 said:

You need to have a contract and be in a city.

Thanks for the info, I finally got it to trigger after a couple days at -30.  It triggered on entering a city, Riften in this case. Master oddly was left behind in Solitude, and I had to move her to me to get it to properly trigger, as traveling back to Solitude had her moving south from Windhelm.

Edited by Reaper121
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 4:47 AM, gerroth said:

A few months too late, I'm sure, but I ran into the exact same issue. Even playing through 48+ in-game hours wouldn't end the 24 hour requirement in my quest. Ultimately, I opened the mod up with xEdit and figured out a workaround:

~setstage 0kal_Burden 30

Seems to do the trick. The script triggered, and the backpack disappeared. I then disabled the Pack Slave event from the mod management menu in case that left any loose ends that could cause issues the next time the script fired.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 1:21 AM, greghartmann said:

A few months too late, I'm sure, but I ran into the exact same issue. Even playing through 48+ in-game hours wouldn't end the 24 hour requirement in my quest. Ultimately, I opened the mod up with xEdit and figured out a workaround:

~setstage 0kal_Burden 30

Seems to do the trick. The script triggered, and the backpack disappeared. I then disabled the Pack Slave event from the mod management menu in case that left any loose ends that could cause issues the next time the script fired.

Something like that is what I ended up doing, I think i set the stage to finished, if I remember correctly

• 3 weeks later...

I have now permanently removed this mod from my mod list. It only causes problems when playing together with submissive Lola. Scripts are loaded very slowly or not executed at all. The mod is simply too outdated and no longer properly playable in the AE. It's a pity that the mod creator has given up his work on the mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How does one safely uninstall this mod? I've been having animation issues wit Devious Devices and I have reason to believe this mod may be causing it or is at least part of the problem as fnis keeps giving me errors for this mod, I don't see an uninstall button in the MCM so I just tried to do it using NMM but every time I do the game crashes until I re-add it?

• 3 months later...
On 12/27/2022 at 7:07 AM, ClockworkTower said:

How does one safely uninstall this mod? I've been having animation issues wit Devious Devices and I have reason to believe this mod may be causing it or is at least part of the problem as fnis keeps giving me errors for this mod, I don't see an uninstall button in the MCM so I just tried to do it using NMM but every time I do the game crashes until I re-add it?

You need to start a new save. Otherwise you can try the 'save game script cleaner', but I would just start over.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey 

I have a question maybe someone knows...
when you have to wear devices like this butt hook, your facial expression changes.
What used to work for me, but now suddenly it doesn't anymore, not even when I start a new game.
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
Edited by Krynn