if you have the packmulequest could you make it so that the shockingelement is a toggle that you could deactivate? I would more like the possibility to be whipped and threw the whipping effect be forced to walk again?

One thing that i encountered was the crotchcollar works really fine when stillstanding and you get forced to bow forward BUT ... if you begin to work your cuffs get broken from the crotchchaincollar. Is there a fix planned?

15 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

Thank you for your kind suggestions - this gives me a lot to work with! The framework for the radiant quest starter is nearly complete, with all the necessary infrastructure for enforcing the player to move towards the target and associated punishments. Furthermore, I've kept it all dynamic, so adding quests and events in the future should be quite easy, so long as I have a location to point to and a reference to look for. Pretty much all that is left is for me to do some (okay, lots) of debugging and populating it with quests and dialogue. I think tying it into player levels and and challenges would be a tad too complicated, though, especially considering the myriad overhauls there are available. Skyrim's base framework for generating these sorts of quests is largely independent of player level, and it strikes me as the more parsimonious solution as well. Besides, combat-wise, I do feel it's the owner who should be doing most of the heavy lifting and the only level the player should have to worry about is their submission score. As for using mods that add whole new lands for you to travel; I'm afraid I'll have to let those remain unsupported, given the amount of extra work it would take to fit into the current framework (especially the proximity based component; I hated being sent off to kill some stupid wolves in Solstheim by Aela three times in a row).

And thank you for teaching me a new word today :D glad to hear its going well and can wait to try it, I agree, the owner should be doing most of the combat, the worry I have is mainly that they are tied to your level and without access to the full suit of adventurer abilities and a need for caution, slaves can level real slow even when adventuring.  At least that is what I'm finding.  

I know from experience that new lands mods can be a pain to integrate, even when using keywords to drive events as the authors often don't use vanilla keywords.  BeyondSkyrim is certainly like that, it kind of worked with Lola, but required some editing to recognise inns and towns.

38 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

No, it'll only spawn when I need it to and will unload after a short while whilst staying untargetable (and it's not really furniture, either - just a static followed by some animation events with animobjects. I find they're easier to control that way.).

setqueststage?

Also, what would be a cheat to end the burden quest? (I suppose also a setqueststage?). I like the burden quest in general, but would rather skip it in snowy climates because of the missing footprints. Hope you will eventually find the reason for the missing footstep impact detection :) 

35 minutes ago, Skwii007 said:

Really appreciate your listening to our suggestions and working on this!

Question: Don't know if it's a bug or by design, but in one of the quests in cities (forgot the name, the one where you get a crotch chain and get whipped while moving in town), after it got triggered and the hour has passed, the mistress asked me if I liked the experience. I replied "yes" but she was doubtful and decided to keep the chain for longer until I leave town.

The bug is that, after she says that, she actually leaves my company and starts heading home. I have to chase her down and ask her to follow me again. The problem is that it's hard to catch up since I've got a speed debuff, and I had Jenassa with me in Solitude who started walking back all the way to Whiterun while I'm trying to catch up. As a remedy I had to use the SLR mcm and "move owner to player" to be able to talk to her, ask her to join me again, and THEN ask her to unshackle me.

It happened to me twice after that same quest. 

That's odd, since at no point in my mod do I ever try to dismiss the follower. Are you using any follower overhaul mods that might interfere with my extension and/or the parent mod?

47 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

if you have the packmulequest could you make it so that the shockingelement is a toggle that you could deactivate? I would more like the possibility to be whipped and threw the whipping effect be forced to walk again?

One thing that i encountered was the crotchcollar works really fine when stillstanding and you get forced to bow forward BUT ... if you begin to work your cuffs get broken from the crotchchaincollar. Is there a fix planned?

You mean you want to toggle the punishment of not wearing the equipment your owner told you to, in favour of just being told to keep moving or being whipped? It's something I'll be including in the next version, of sorts.

33 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

And thank you for teaching me a new word today :D glad to hear its going well and can wait to try it, I agree, the owner should be doing most of the combat, the worry I have is mainly that they are tied to your level and without access to the full suit of adventurer abilities and a need for caution, slaves can level real slow even when adventuring.  At least that is what I'm finding.  

I know from experience that new lands mods can be a pain to integrate, even when using keywords to drive events as the authors often don't use vanilla keywords.  BeyondSkyrim is certainly like that, it kind of worked with Lola, but required some editing to recognise inns and towns.

I might consider including an option in the MCM to simply boost your owner's level should people consider their owner doing the fighting desirable.

34 minutes ago, SAC said:

setqueststage?

Also, what would be a cheat to end the burden quest? (I suppose also a setqueststage?). I like the burden quest in general, but would rather skip it in snowy climates because of the missing footprints. Hope you will eventually find the reason for the missing footstep impact detection :) 

If you just want to use the animations, I suggest the following script commands in sequence:

debug.sendanimationevent(player,"0kal_GallowsEnter")
debug.sendanimationevent(player,"0kal_GallowsIdle")
debug.sendanimationevent(player,"0kal_GallowsHangingStart")
debug.sendanimationevent(player,"0kal_GallowsHangingLoop")
debug.sendanimationevent(player,"0kal_GallowsDead")

Alternatively, in-game, you could use the console:

prid 14
sae 0kal_GallowsEnter
sae 0kal_GallowsIdle
sae 0kal_GallowsHangingStart
sae 0kal_GallowsHangingLoop
sae 0kal_Gallowsdead

Of course, this wouldn't spawn the static object that starts it all, but it'll appear as an animated object later on.

You can stop the burden quest using "setstage 0kal_Burden 30", which will unregister the backpack as a required item and stop the associated quest.

16 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:

just got to sleep with my mistress, while shes is sleeping in the bed Paid by ME, i spend the night gagged on the wall, but after she frees me the gag sounds persists! i can talk normally but the gag sounds are always audible even though I don't wear a gag!:/

Does this occur for gags in general, even those added by the parent mod? For consistency, I try to use a method identical to the parent mod to equip the gag. Furthermore, make sure you are using the proper versions of both mods (that is, using the link provided in my description to Hexbolt8's reupload of the original work). Quite a lot has changed in the device department between updates.

12 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

Does this occur for gags in general, even those added by the parent mod? For consistency, I try to use a method identical to the parent mod to equip the gag. Furthermore, make sure you are using the proper versions of both mods (that is, using the link provided in my description to Hexbolt8's reupload of the original work). Quite a lot has changed in the device department between updates.

as far as i know, i tested 10 gags but the only one that caused it was the gag from the addon, yesterady on the citybondage in whiterun was the same, same gag (it seems) and same problem!:/

Edit: locking and unlocking another gag seems to fix it :D, but its still annoying!:/

20 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

That's odd, since at no point in my mod do I ever try to dismiss the follower. Are you using any follower overhaul mods that might interfere with my extension and/or the parent mod?

You mean you want to toggle the punishment of not wearing the equipment your owner told you to, in favour of just being told to keep moving or being whipped? It's something I'll be including in the next version, of sorts.

I might consider including an option in the MCM to simply boost your owner's level should people consider their owner doing the fighting desirable.

No the packing mule as such is nice to have ... But i dont like the shocking as the desired punishment of sorts if you know what i mean

50 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

I only use AFT for my followers. And it was a vanilla follower (Jenassa). I'll try to test some more and see if I can find conflicting mods.

2 hours ago, Kalmah said:

Glad to hear you sorted it out. But it does give me an idea; to, not unlike the inn event, hijack the player's horse when trying to mount it. And perhaps whip the player from on top of it? I'll have to see what I can do - the potential for what I'm working on now is quite appealing.

This sounds absolutely amazing! Doubt I need to mention it, but don't forget that Convenient Horses and Immersive Horses alter horse mechanics, so they may or may not need compatibility patches.

46 minutes ago, keitsoru said:

This sounds absolutely amazing! Doubt I need to mention it, but don't forget that Convenient Horses and Immersive Horses alter horse mechanics, so they may or may not need compatibility patches.

Yeah, my first thought is to use a BlockActivation script, but that might lead to incompatibilities.

1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

No the packing mule as such is nice to have ... But i dont like the shocking as the desired punishment of sorts if you know what i mean

I see, and get where you're coming from. I've been looking for alternative forms of punishment outside those provided by either my mod or its parent. If you have any unconventional ideas, I'd be happy to consider them.

Many Punishments in movements were never done ... Mostly whiping or running behind the master get get leahed but other than that ... Not really much ideas right now. The leashfunction was recently discussedin T.Aras Zaz 9 on the last pages.

There would be the possibility to use the ai feature from zaz to but here so far as i know uses this function with start and endingpoints ... So long you follower doesnt know beforehand what you want to do ... there isnt much that can be done i think.

One possibilty would be to say you have a city where your follower wants to go ... That could be your endpoint.

How you get there if through the woods via more punishments and possible difficulties for your pc or using the streets of skyrim. That should the follower decide in this particular situation. If you have chosen a quest from dawnstar and you are in whiterun ... your follower could say: Up you go slave follow the road and dont stop until we are in dawnstar or you get punished like hell ;-).

I would use for example Branding devices to stimulate the pc to move forward or the whip or cat or what not. Sure shocking as another punishment why not but i ammore the fan of old school slavery dont get me wrong xD.

Slavery in reallife has done MUCH wrong and i dont want so see it return in the form of the 18th/19th Century or any other :).

I do have a particular request, in the realm of less complex changes. I've found that while Submissive Lola Reloaded does allow a better start from Simple Slavery, the dialogue regarding the contract still implies you're a consensual slave. Any way you could overwrite that bit with the Extension's plugin?

39 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I dont think that would be nessecary because if you have 100% Submissive Score you will be here slave and she wont let you go if i remember correctly

Was that in response to me? If so, please go back and re-read my comment. My request was not even remotely about what you seem to think it was.

19 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Many Punishments in movements were never done ... Mostly whiping or running behind the master get get leahed but other than that ... Not really much ideas right now. The leashfunction was recently discussedin T.Aras Zaz 9 on the last pages.

There would be the possibility to use the ai feature from zaz to but here so far as i know uses this function with start and endingpoints ... So long you follower doesnt know beforehand what you want to do ... there isnt much that can be done i think.

One possibilty would be to say you have a city where your follower wants to go ... That could be your endpoint.

How you get there if through the woods via more punishments and possible difficulties for your pc or using the streets of skyrim. That should the follower decide in this particular situation. If you have chosen a quest from dawnstar and you are in whiterun ... your follower could say: Up you go slave follow the road and dont stop until we are in dawnstar or you get punished like hell ;-).

I would use for example Branding devices to stimulate the pc to move forward or the whip or cat or what not. Sure shocking as another punishment why not but i ammore the fan of old school slavery dont get me wrong xD.

Slavery in reallife has done MUCH wrong and i dont want so see it return in the form of the 18th/19th Century or any other :).

I'm already working on some of the features you mentioned, and a whole lot more. I hope to release a beta of the new patch including the radiant system sometime this weekend or the next.

18 hours ago, keitsoru said:

I do have a particular request, in the realm of less complex changes. I've found that while Submissive Lola Reloaded does allow a better start from Simple Slavery, the dialogue regarding the contract still implies you're a consensual slave. Any way you could overwrite that bit with the Extension's plugin?

That would require making changes to the parent mod and how it handles the integration with SS, which is outside the scope of this project. My goal is to add on to it but leave the parent mod unchanged. I merely rely on it for the umbrella slavery functions.

12 hours ago, darktej said:

@Kalmah thanks for the mod. really like some aspects of the mod for role playing purposes. I may have an issue. during the quest "Restless Slave"...the owner suggests they upgrade my pc's collar but nothing changes. but interestingly when they tell my pc to strip they also strip as well. 

That strikes me as resulting from using the wrong versions (although the owner stripping instead of you is a creative one I haven't heard yet). Make sure you follow the link I provided in the description to download the proper version of the parent mod, as quite a lot has changed between versions, The mod hosted by MrEsturk is no longer being updated, so I'm relying on Hexbolt8's re-upload.

34 minutes ago, The Zen said:

Quick question, are the any plans for 'crawling around' or somesuch, possibly with high submission?

Apologies if this has been asked before.

There are plans to more actively use the crawling animations already included in the mod. If you're curious, you can have a preview by sneaking during either Restless Slave or Pack Slave.

39 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

That strikes me as resulting from using the wrong versions (although the owner stripping instead of you is a creative one I haven't heard yet). Make sure you follow the link I provided in the description to download the proper version of the parent mod, as quite a lot has changed between versions, The mod hosted by MrEsturk is no longer being updated, so I'm relying on Hexbolt8's re-upload.

I am indeed using their uploaded version. when they tell my pc to strip, the pc strips and then the owner strips   :Pbut is the collar supposed to change when the "restless slave" starts?  another thing regarding collars..in the quest "enough is enough" the scene plays..but when the owner says you don't need this collar anymore..the collar does not get unequipped. 

2 minutes ago, darktej said:

I am indeed using their uploaded version. when they tell my pc to strip, the pc strips and then the owner strips   :Pbut is the collar supposed to change when the "restless slave" starts?  another thing regarding collars..in the quest "enough is enough" the scene plays..but when the owner says you don't need this collar anymore..the collar does not get unequipped.  wh

Again, that strikes me as using improper versions. You're mentioning events and functions that were changed between versions, and the behaviour is exactly the same if you're not using either my updated plugins or the proper version hosted by Hexbolt8. Please doubly verify; the collar you should be wearing before the quests start should have devious devices functionality.

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

Again, that strikes me as using improper versions. You're mentioning events and functions that were changed between versions, and the behaviour is exactly the same if you're not using either my updated plugins or the proper version hosted by Hexbolt8. Please doubly verify; the collar you should be wearing before the quests start should have devious devices functionality.

it does. that is a change which I noticed. the collars previously could be unequipped without a key or struggling. but the collar now needs a key. so I am guessing that it has devious functionality. 

57 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:

do you plan to update it for the newest version of SLR? it's 2.0!:P

The latest version of this mod was already up to date relative to the latest "unofficial" 1.1 Lola Patch, which is essentially what the 2.0 version contains.

12 hours ago, darktej said:

it does. that is a change which I noticed. the collars previously could be unequipped without a key or struggling. but the collar now needs a key. so I am guessing that it has devious functionality. 

Please doubly verify you installed the proper version of my mod. If all else fails, please send me a personal message so I can give more detailed support.

5 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

do you plan to update it for the newest version of SLR? it's 2.0!:P

4 hours ago, Aldid said:

The latest version of this mod was already up to date relative to the latest "unofficial" 1.1 Lola Patch, which is essentially what the 2.0 version contains.

I've checked, and I don't think there are any changes that warrant an immediate update from my end.

Finally, I'd like to give a small update on what I've been working on. Over the past few days, there's been a substantial amount of talk about making your owner into a radiant quest generator; to not only impose control on your actions as a slave but also as an adventurer.

- Proximity-based radiant quest framework: 'done'

I've been hard at work making a repeatable quest generator that uses Skyrim's built-in alias finding features and story manager. As of right now, it is able to build an array of targets references, locations and keywords based on your proximity to habitated locations from anywhere in the world (the sole exception being Dragon Bridge, due to an oversight from Bethesda). After randomly selecting a target, it will send a story event that I can proceed to add a host of quests to. Furthermore, your owner will require you to make steady progress towards your destination, and will either whip the player or bind their hands after certain thresholds. Unfortunately, in absence of proper pathfinding algorithms I am forced to use Euclidean distance interval metrics to track your progress towards the destination. This could cause the system to unfairly punish the player when they are indeed making progress towards their destination, for instance in the rare few cases where a mountain might be blocking your way. Hopefully, I've added sufficient padding to ensure these occurrences will be few and far between. But due to the scope, inherent stochasticity and complex nature of this framework it will require rigorous beta testing before it can produce satisfactory results.

- Radiant dungeon selection & loot acquisition by the owner: 'done'

As part of the aforementioned, the first quest I've been designing will send you towards a randomly selected dungeon in your vicinity. Upon arrival, your owner will equip you with the backpack from Pack Slave and will seize any loot you may come across whilst inside. All loot, barring items that could complicate actually completing the dungeon (e.g. claws, notes, keys, unique and other related items), will be automatically transferred to the backpack. You can look inside to review your progress or add items you might have missed, but taking items rightfully belonging to your owner is prohibited. Upon clearing the dungeon, you can present the backpack to your owner who will evaluate your performance as a loot gatherer. The backpack and its contents can then be sold to shopkeepers, after which the quest will complete and the player is either rewarded or punished.

That's but one of the 10 events I have currently planned. I have a lot of fun ideas for the other ones; e.g. sending the player into bandit camps as a decoy, washing the player in spriggan groves and many others. Some will require new animations, others I have already prepared, and most will require a substantial amount of programming. The goal is to step outside of Skyrim's usual rhytm of fetch quests and dungeon crawls, but to convert otherwise mundane events to a more devious nature.

I hope to release a preview of the framework and its events soon, as I'm afraid it will require a substantial amount of debugging; the sooner I can start to iron out the rough edges in the base system the more fun it will be to polish later on.

Hello,

First, many many many thanks for the nice Addons.. I allways like heavier Bondage and that was i missed in SLR.

I have a little Bug with Restless Slave in Whiterun.  As soon it is started, my mistress walks away and nothing happend.. I stand over 1 h ingame and nothing going on. My Mistress leave the town. Also if i port the back to me she imediatly walk away.

One other Point, did you see a possible solution that my slave leave her BaletBoots on ? Yes i am a HigHeel Freak. hihi

Many Many Thanks again and i hope we can see in future mor Bondage things ( Courier Quests, Parade trough town, Bound in dungeons for thrill public Pilory and whipping... something like this  :) )

Thanks

Kinga