10 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

Hello,

First, many many many thanks for the nice Addons.. I allways like heavier Bondage and that was i missed in SLR.

I have a little Bug with Restless Slave in Whiterun.  As soon it is started, my mistress walks away and nothing happend.. I stand over 1 h ingame and nothing going on. My Mistress leave the town. Also if i port the back to me she imediatly walk away.

One other Point, did you see a possible solution that my slave leave her BaletBoots on ? Yes i am a HigHeel Freak. hihi

Many Many Thanks again and i hope we can see in future mor Bondage things ( Courier Quests, Parade trough town, Bound in dungeons for thrill public Pilory and whipping... something like this  :) )

Thanks

Kinga

Did it send the follower dismiss prompt, and are you using any follower overhauls? I'll take another look at the quest to see if there's potential for any incompatibilities.

If the ballet boots you are referring to are not of a devious nature or otherwise protected by keywords, you may want to consider adding the SexlabNoStrip keyword via either the CK or TesVEdit. I believe the stripping functions are largely controlled by Sexlab and can be configured as such.

3 hours ago, whatto51 said:

I love this mod, thank you very much.

I would need help to understand the mcm thresolds meaning. Is that min or max level of submission to activate the event? Or what else?

Thank

The thresholds you can configure in the MCM are minimum submission score levels; the relevant quests should start if your score is above those values.

1 minute ago, CuriousGent said:

Any chance of a bodyslide for the various nipple clamps... I use CBBE and I just get disembodied nipples floating in front of my character.

Later, and that's why I removed them from the available item list the quests draws from. Did you add them via other means?

2 hours ago, Kalmah said:

Later, and that's why I removed them from the available item list the quests draws from. Did you add them via other means?

Yeah I just used AdditemMenu, there are some fun additions in this mod, love the animations, I noticed the floating nipples' while playing around with the textures on the meshes for the vagina clamp/weight as I discovered they where set up for unp textures not cbbe and didn't match my own body mod.

9 minutes ago, CuriousGent said:

Yeah I just used AdditemMenu, there are some fun additions in this mod, love the animations, I noticed the floating nipples' while playing around with the textures on the meshes for the vagina clamp/weight as I discovered they where set up for unp textures not cbbe and didn't match my own body mod.

Another more pressing issue I've just come across (I'm using the LE version) which I'm not sure should be aimed at this mod or the original is when the owner tries to add a rope harness (I was next to the winter war ship wreck) nothing gets equipped or added to PC's inventory and the PC gets stuck in an endless loop of being shocked for not wearing it. Neither this mod or the original seems to add its own rope harness model and i've tried equipping every harness/rope item in both DD and ZaZ but to no avail. :/

ZAZ has some rope harness meshes that are borked in SE, I know. There was a fix somewhere I can't currently track down for you. You might try that.

Hi, 1st. things first, thx for this great addition... and i cant say how excited i am for the owner = quest generator mechanics. Just love the idea.

But i have one thing i would love to see changed... if sometimes during packslave the forced prostitution from the parent mod starts ... the backpack and the quest should temporarily disbanded.... because whores with backpacks is just not my cup of tea. ?

Hello,

for me the Adding and removing a gag Function is not working in this extension.

If i understood it correctly from the Code you are reusing the gag Function from the main mod more speficly from the gagquest.

I saw 2 possible Reasons why the Gag functionality is not working.

1. The Gag quest is not running. If the Quest is not running the scriptcall goes into the void. (will check later if i can get the state of the gag quest)

2. The used GetAndEquip(vkjDeviceControl:52 / used in in kal_main:138)function is not used correctly. The Function is using an MCMType to determine which utem should be equiped. If it'S 0 as default it does nothing.

My stomach feeling would more hint to point number 1. with this the solution would be easy -> check if gagged quest is started, if not start gagged quest and call the function. If the player is already gagged save this state and do nothing AND do not unequip the gag afterwards. Else it could run into conflicts with the original mod.

All other equip functions are working

19 hours ago, Kalmah said:

Did it send the follower dismiss prompt, and are you using any follower overhauls? I'll take another look at the quest to see if there's potential for any incompatibilities.

If the ballet boots you are referring to are not of a devious nature or otherwise protected by keywords, you may want to consider adding the SexlabNoStrip keyword via either the CK or TesVEdit. I believe the stripping functions are largely controlled by Sexlab and can be configured as such.

Yes, i use EFF .. It was a new Save and i also use SLR 2.0 and you newest Addon.

I have tried with the keyword... it works on regular SL animations.. but not with your animations ( sleep for example i was still striped naked)

That is not that much issue.. just personal likes. :)

Anyway.. Many thanks

3 hours ago, coffeeink said:

1. The Gag quest is not running. If the Quest is not running the scriptcall goes into the void. (will check later if i can get the state of the gag quest)

Yes i checked it. The vkjGagged Quest is not running during equipping the gag in the inn scene. => if the Master wants to equip the gag the Command will go into the void.

Solution for this: Make sure the Gag Quest is running. If the quest is stopped, start it, call the equip command, make your stuff, and stop the quest afterwards again.

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

Yes i checked it. The vkjGagged Quest is not running during equipping the gag in the inn scene. => if the Master wants to equip the gag the Command will go into the void.

Solution for this: Make sure the Gag Quest is running. If the quest is stopped, start it, call the equip command, make your stuff, and stop the quest afterwards again.

No, the gag quest doesn't have to be running for the gag to be actually equipped, or it'll impose a time duration on how long you have to wear it for. I merely briefly hijack the device functionality for convenience. During my tests, the quest isn't running and is never activated by any of the gag equipping calls made in my mod. It might be a difference between how the properties have initialized between our two surveys. A simpler solution would be to add the script to my controller quest and call it from there, so I can be sure the properties initialize the same across the board. I'll implement it in the next version.

Also, the script call isn't sent into the void; the script is there, regardless of quests. I believe it only looks at the quest for the initialization of locally set properties and variables. Regardless, it'll be a nonexistent issue in the next version.

30 minutes ago, Nova76 said:

I'm on LE and using MO. Can't install it at all. None of the installation plugins is able to open the archive. Never had this before in all these years...

It's a basic .rar archive with the traditional folders and an .esp - the most basic, standard form a mod can take. No installation scripts, no shenanigans. I can't imagine people not being able to install something like that. Just unpack it manually if you have to.

4 hours ago, Kalmah said:

It's a basic .rar archive with the traditional folders and an .esp - the most basic, standard form a mod can take. No installation scripts, no shenanigans. I can't imagine people not being able to install something like that. Just unpack it manually if you have to.

MO 1.3 can't process .rar files unfortunately. It's not too much trouble to unpack and repack but I would appreciate if the files are packed with .zip or .7z instead :)

2 hours ago, Skwii007 said:

Question is: Why use an outdated software when you can upgrade to MO2?

Because I'm lazy as fuck and don't want to go through installing  over 500 mods again. Yes, I'm on 1.3 and will repack it to another format. Didn't know MO isn't able to process rar files. :)

7 minutes ago, Nova76 said:

Because I'm lazy as fuck and don't want to go through installing  over 500 mods again. Yes, I'm on 1.3 and will repack it to another format. Didn't know MO isn't able to process rar files. :)

MO2 can import everything from MO1

Btw i figured the gag thing out.

We are both correct. The gag Request doesn'T need to run. correct But it has to be run atleast 1 time before. If it didn'T run before the Var MCMType is set to 0 => the function does nothing. If the quest was running at least once, it's set to the correct MCMType Value and it works.

I can reproduce this behavior in SE to 100% everytime.

Can I get a hint as to how to trigger 'Enough is Enough'?  The threshold setting in the MCM is set to -15 but I've been at -30 for several days now and it's still not happening.  Are there additional criteria that need to be met (e.g. do we need to be in a city, or wilderness, or have been enslaved for a certain length of time)?

Other than that I love these additions.  I'd second what a few other people on here have said about sleeping on the floor should definitely apply to player homes as well as inns (especially when my owner's making comments about what a lovely home I've bought her).

Also any chance of making the branding scene repeatable?  Either happening every X number of days based on what's set in the MCM, or if you stop being a slave and then resubmit again later?

Can I get a hint as to how to trigger 'Enough is Enough'?  The threshold setting in the MCM is set to -15 but I've been at -30 for several days now and it's still not happening.  Are there additional criteria that need to be met (e.g. do we need to be in a city, or wilderness, or have been enslaved for a certain length of time)?

Other than that I love these additions.  I'd second what a few other people on here have said about sleeping on the floor should definitely apply to player homes as well as inns (especially when my owner's making comments about what a lovely home I've bought her).

Also any chance of making the branding scene repeatable?  Either happening every X number of days based on what's set in the MCM, or if you stop being a slave and then resubmit again later?

In addition to the conditions you can set in the MCM, I also set a minimum contract duration of 14 days in the quest trigger. The idea is that your owner won't take such drastic measures if you're only going to be around temporarily. Furthermore, the quest can only start inside walled cities from the base game, as that's where I've placed the necessary objects for it to start.

Player homes are of course a possibility and would be easy enough to implement using the scripts that are already in place. They are, however, a popular target for modders, and I can't rely on every author to leave the base objects intact. For instance, I use a script residing on beds in inns to interrupt the player when she tries to sleep, but can't add such a script to a bed added by some other mod without making it a dependency. The obvious solution would be to use an alias instead and attach the script to every bed in a cell, but that poses a host of other issues that would greatly overcomplicate the process. I could make a spin-off and attach it only to beds in player owned houses, but that still leaves the issue of where I place the 'furniture' objects without clipping.

Making the branding quest repeatable would be feasible, simply by replacing the tattoo I've made with a random one drawn from whatever source you like. It may require different animations, though, and I'm already pushing 118 animations (66 if you discount movement animation replacers). It'd be a lot of work that could be spent on adding newer, more exciting stuff as well.

MO2 can import everything from MO1

Btw i figured the gag thing out.

We are both correct. The gag Request doesn'T need to run. correct But it has to be run atleast 1 time before. If it didn'T run before the Var MCMType is set to 0 => the function does nothing. If the quest was running at least once, it's set to the correct MCMType Value and it works.

I can reproduce this behavior in SE to 100% everytime.

I'm pleased to inform you the relevant script will be running from the get go in the next version.

Finally, a little status update again: I've finished work on two of the more complex radiant events for the upcoming version.

Radiant inns: 'done'

Your owner may demand you visit a nearby tavern or inn, but the goal isn't necessarily to sleep there. Instead, he or she may simply choose to have a drink and use their slave as a leg rest, or to tend to their personal hygiene by shaving or washing their property - boasting a total of 10 new paired animations. The latter events draw from older animations from when I was still learning how to make them, but I do hope the difference won't be too jarring. I may still consider updating and upgrading them later down the road.

Radiant blacksmiths: 'done'

I've decided to replace the Slave's Attire quest with one radiantly generated from nearby blacksmiths, completely rewriting the relevant scripts to make the process more streamlined, dynamic and - above all - supporting both Devious items and standard equippable objects. As of right now, the available items draw from a list containing all the items from the now obsolete Attire quest (which were furthermore also converted to use DD), although I may consider making the list more dynamic in the future as well. Your owner may also seek blacksmiths for more mundane needs, simply to upgrade their weapons and armor.

I'm anticipating these events to be the last amongst the more complicated events I intended to add; the other ones should be much more straightforward and require a substantially less amount of work. It's close (to a very beta release)!

Player homes are of course a possibility and would be easy enough to implement using the scripts that are already in place. They are, however, a popular target for modders, and I can't rely on every author to leave the base objects intact. For instance, I use a script residing on beds in inns to interrupt the player when she tries to sleep, but can't add such a script to a bed added by some other mod without making it a dependency. The obvious solution would be to use an alias instead and attach the script to every bed in a cell, but that poses a host of other issues that would greatly overcomplicate the process. I could make a spin-off and attach it only to beds in player owned houses, but that still leaves the issue of where I place the 'furniture' objects without clipping.

Hi Kalmah, is it possible/easier to interrupt the vanilla sleep script in all instances, rather than targeting individual beds?  Does the player even require the vanilla sleep process at this point?  Although I'm pretty sure player homes all have the same layout on beds, double bed, a simple chest, then at least 3m2 of open space.   (Srende's Pet Project used this assumption to work without modifying any cells, and I don't remember there being many issues reported) also, most NPC double bed setups also seem to have the same layout.  Outside of player homes and inn's where you don't have these specific layouts, thinking stuff in the wilds/dungeons, just use a bound idle from where the activation occurs and skip furniture... if they are even going to be an option.

Much looking forward to the beta, that is a lot of new content.  

Thanks for the response.

In addition to the conditions you can set in the MCM, I also set a minimum contract duration of 14 days in the quest trigger. The idea is that your owner won't take such drastic measures if you're only going to be around temporarily. Furthermore, the quest can only start inside walled cities from the base game, as that's where I've placed the necessary objects for it to start.

Ah, that's my problem, I had no minimum contract.

That's a fair point.  I use a mod that changes the interior of some inns (InnCredible) and it still worked for those - although in one of them my owner had me sleep on the floor in a completely different room to the one the innkeeper had shown me to, but that made as much sense as tying me up in the cellar in Solitude or the corridor in Markarth so it didn't occur to me that it might be a 'bug'.

Another obvious solution would be to just put a note in the description saying that it's not guaranteed to work in player homes that have been modded.  Sure it would be nice if every single mod was 100% compatible with every other mod but most people understand that that isn't realistic when the mods are coming from different authors independent of each other, and that sometimes mod A might prevent things in Mod B working properly.  At least I like to think people are sensible enough to realize that ;)

Making the branding quest repeatable would be feasible, simply by replacing the tattoo I've made with a random one drawn from whatever source you like. It may require different animations, though, and I'm already pushing 118 animations (66 if you discount movement animation replacers). It'd be a lot of work that could be spent on adding newer, more exciting stuff as well.

For me personally, no need to add new animations or even new tattoos, just have your owner decide every X days that it looks like your mark is fading and that it's time to renew it.

Thanks again for the reply and the work you're putting into this.  I like the sound of those new additions coming soon, looking forward to trying them out :)

Hi Kalmah, is it possible/easier to interrupt the vanilla sleep script in all instances, rather than targeting individual beds?  Does the player even require the vanilla sleep process at this point?  Although I'm pretty sure player homes all have the same layout on beds, double bed, a simple chest, then at least 3m2 of open space.   (Srende's Pet Project used this assumption to work without modifying any cells, and I don't remember there being many issues reported) also, most NPC double bed setups also seem to have the same layout.  Outside of player homes and inn's where you don't have these specific layouts, thinking stuff in the wilds/dungeons, just use a bound idle from where the activation occurs and skip furniture... if they are even going to be an option.

Much looking forward to the beta, that is a lot of new content.  

There is no vanilla sleep script; there's just the player activating furniture flagged as some form of bed. That's why I need to use a blockactivation script to hijack the activation event before it sends the standard sleep prompt, and my quest takes off from there. Dynamically assigning scripts and furniture markers would make for a lot more work, although it is quite possible. But there's bound to be a handful of bugs and, besides, I don't feel the playe is entitled to using their home as someone else's property. Perhaps a reappropriating quest to transfer the house to the owner would fit this case better, and I could make things a bit more controllable.

How about resetting the player home and placing the objects as part of a remodelling quest where the owner takes over the player home and models it to their liking, that way you could place the bed (or whatever) in a known location. I guess that would mean having to design a layout for potentially every home so it could be limited to just Whiterun & Riften? 

Or maybe activate on entry of a home (can it match to time of day to make an assumption player is entering to go to sleep) and could invoke something at that point? 

Just noticed, while I was typing, your previous response pretty much says what I just said .. ?

Thanks for the response.

Ah, that's my problem, I had no minimum contract.

That's a fair point.  I use a mod that changes the interior of some inns (InnCredible) and it still worked for those - although in one of them my owner had me sleep on the floor in a completely different room to the one the innkeeper had shown me to, but that made as much sense as tying me up in the cellar in Solitude or the corridor in Markarth so it didn't occur to me that it might be a 'bug'.

Another obvious solution would be to just put a note in the description saying that it's not guaranteed to work in player homes that have been modded.  Sure it would be nice if every single mod was 100% compatible with every other mod but most people understand that that isn't realistic when the mods are coming from different authors independent of each other, and that sometimes mod A might prevent things in Mod B working properly.  At least I like to think people are sensible enough to realize that ;)

For me personally, no need to add new animations or even new tattoos, just have your owner decide every X days that it looks like your mark is fading and that it's time to renew it.

Thanks again for the reply and the work you're putting into this.  I like the sound of those new additions coming soon, looking forward to trying them out :)

I'll add them to player owner homes, then - but I take no responsibility for shrapnel embedded anywhere! It should be as easy as attaching the script to a bed and placing the furniture objects, since none of the scripts even check to see if you're in an inn or not; just that you want to sleep in something you own.