Submissive Lola - an Extension

View File

This extension to an existing mod seeks to expand upon Submissive Lola: the Resubmission by MrEsturk & Hexbolt8. Whilst I appreciate how little the parent mod interferes with standard gameplay, I personally prefer heavier bondage elements during my experience as a slave to my follower. I therefore included a few events and quests of my own, mainly to incorporate some of the animations I have cooked up over the years. The goal of this mod is to stay within the spirit of the original work and to remain as lightweight as possible, all the while avoiding any modification of the parent mod.

The animations and items used in this mod were designed chiefly for female players. Although I don't actively check for the player's sex during any of my quests, several of the devices will look rather odd when used with males. Furthermore, some paired animations were also made with female owners in mind and might therefore appear, although less severely so, somewhat effeminate.

Overview:

As a spoiler, to keep things fun for the more adventurous sorts:

Spoiler

City Bondage:
Upon arriving to a walled city, your owner may find they have business elsewhere and seek to restrain you for a couple of hours. Each walled city uses a unique, custom animation and time can be fast-forwarded to skip lengthy waiting sequences.

Enough is Enough:
Ill-behaved slaves with lengthy terms of contract may prompt their owners to take drastic measures to teach them a lesson. Depending on your dialogue choices, this quest may result in death. A similar event will be played if you haven't bettered your ways a week after the first lesson.

Marked Property:
Slaves with a substantial amount of time remaining on their contracts may give their owners cause to brand their property. Although by no means a hard dependency, SlaveTats will be required for the full experience.

Pack Slave:
Who exactly is sworn to carry whose burdens? This time round, you will be; or rather, commanded to. Your owner will outfit you with a rather hefty backpack. In addition, your owner will make sure to keep you moving whilst on the road - although I've done my best to make sure it won't happen whilst you're trying to sneak up on a bandit camp.

Restless Slave:
Upon entering the safe confines of a walled city, your owner may decide to equip a particularly debilitating restraint on you and will parade you through the streets, wipping your ass as you go.

In addition, it'll be your owner who sleeps in a comfy bed whilst staying in inns. Slaves, after all, should sleep on the floor. Ill-behaved slaves suffer an even worse fate, drawing from up to 7 custom animations.

Finally, seeing your naked body may prompt your owner to outfit you with a few new restraints and decorations.

Hard dependencies:

Submissive Lola: the Resubmission, and all of its dependencies.

>>> Make sure you use this link or to at least use the newly updated version hosted by Hexbolt8, as the original version by MrEsturk is no longer being updated.

Soft dependencies:

SlaveTats

> Not required per se, but necessary to apply the brand after Marked property.

Installation Notes:

As per usual, dropping the relevant folders and plugins into your Skyrim\Data folder. As this mod includes new animations, remember to update your FNIS.

Credits:

MrEsturk & Hexbolt8 for their wonderful work on reviving Submissive Lola.

alexvkj, for the initial edition that started it all

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13564-submissive-lola-the-resubmission
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Maybe you can add soft dependency to:

MME your owner can put you in milk machine for some time when she he is doing something in city. 

Slavering maybe some humiliation with slavers from this mod

Maybe a shopping quests with really small time to compete, owner wants you to fail so she can punish you for something. 

4 hours ago, Koozie said:

MME your owner can put you in milk machine for some time when she he is doing something in city. 

I really like idea too, so few mod that force player into milk machine, only i know is being a cow!

----

A small suggest, maybe remind user they have to redo FNIS for your mod to run correct, some people might overlook since standard Lola does not include animation ?

8 hours ago, Koozie said:

Maybe you can add soft dependency to:

Slavering maybe some humiliation with slavers from this mod

Maybe a shopping quests with really small time to compete, owner wants you to fail so she can punish you for something. 

3 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

I really like idea too, so few mod that force player into milk machine, only i know is being a cow!

----

A small suggest, maybe remind user they have to redo FNIS for your mod to run correct, some people might overlook since standard Lola does not include animation ?

I'm more than open to suggestions, and would welcome any fun or devious ideas you might have. I'd like to avoid having to tie into other frameworks or advanced mods, however, and don't think I'll be integrating milk machines and the like. That being said, if it's just the furniture you're after, it should be relatively easy to integrate due to how I set up the scripts. If you can think of great animations, poses and devices, I'll happily consider including them if possible.

2 hours ago, Krynn said:

What I noticed: there is a problem with the gag.
When the player is gagged, the mouth opens and closes permanently..

Ps:
please not MME, the mod does not run with me and there is also no help!

I've noticed that behaviour infrequently as well. Were you using the version designed for the more recent version of the parent mod? I don't think I've seen it happening with the newer version, so an update should be the way to go.

1 hour ago, handsandarrows said:

I also have a little problem sadly, but not mod fault i am sure, anyone know what mod is causing aroused animation to play as soon as plug vibrates that breaks this mod animation?

https://streamable.com/38du3z

I have checked all mod i think, and all that have auto masturbate it is disabled ?

That might be an unintentional side effect of how I handle the vibrating elements; it's one of the oldest scripts in the mod. I'll take another good look at it.

30 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Do you need a new game?

Or can I just upgrade from a clean save with Submissive Lola 110 already installed?

It's designed to work with Lola, so you should be able to just plug my own mod in and go.

@Kalmah Is it possible to add some other forms of execution for player character? As Pamatronic has several including a working beheading (chopping or guillotine) also a gallows which has an executioner, through hanging with trap door gallows. Along with a MCM or config file based method of selecting a setting between them, or have it being random or location appropriate.

Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts) - Page 21 - Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

Pama´s Interactive Gallows - Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

15 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Kalmah Is it possible to add some other forms of execution for player character? As Pamatronic has several including a working beheading (chopping or guillotine) also a gallows which has an executioner, through hanging with trap door gallows. Along with a MCM or config file based method of selecting a setting between them, or have it being random or location appropriate.

Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts) - Page 21 - Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

Pama´s Interactive Gallows - Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

I certainly gave Pama's work a bit of thought whilst designing it, but ultimately chose to do it myself instead. There's a lot of functionality I don't really need, especially since the quests are designed as a one-off sort of event and work only for the player. I may consider using the animations for the latter version of the quest, however.

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

I've noticed that behaviour infrequently as well. Were you using the version designed for the more recent version of the parent mod? I don't think I've seen it happening with the newer version, so an update should be the way to go.

I have installed SubmissiveLolaEsturk_110, Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 09 Dec 2020 and LE_kal_LolaAddon_9dec.

@Kalmah If you decide to use at least one of the guillotine furniture please bear in mind that Parma has spent a great deal of time fixing the beheading script's issues. Ending up using a SKSE plugin to enable the decapitation. Also is working with another mod author on a mod to try and fix the crash when beheaded, while having NiOverride overlays attached to head or enabled for head.

So actually did you read the Modder documentation as they can be used on a wide variety of person based actors for at least some of them. They use a soft dependency capable system for authors.

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

I'd like to avoid having to tie into other frameworks or advanced mods

I understand! I do not know if this helps, but Dragonborn in Distress mod somehow can make Milk Pump when you have MME installed spawn via dialogue choice with farmer, maybe somehow you could use similar system if you ever have time!

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

That might be an unintentional side effect of how I handle the vibrating elements; it's one of the oldest scripts in the mod. I'll take another good look at it

Thank you!!! I am now, pretty sure, it is Devious Devices behaviour when it detects vibration, i tried set all events to 0 in DD MCM, but did not help sadly.

Would the execution scenario create a conflict with Death Alternative?

What about integrating with Simple Slavery where you get sold?

Future Idea:

How about a game "Find the Key" where your master locks you in some devices and you have to go find the key.

You could alter the scenario too where they lock you in some devices and say, "Uh-oh, I lost (snickering) the key, we need to go find it."

This would where your master locks you in a single or multiple devices and you have to find the key.  You can make it simple, or more complicated.  

Here are some ideas how the quest would work:

#1.  If you start with a single device, then the key could be with a friend, but your master doesn't remember who.  You will have go around asking people if they have the key, but in

order to get that person to tell you if they have the key, they would lock you in another device that only the quest key could open.  If they don't have it, then you would ask

the next person and so on.  The min/max number of people could be set in the MCM.  It could turn out that your master had the key all along and just wanted you tied up more.

#2.  If you start with several devices, then it could be a quest to go find the key in a nearby dungeon.  This would limit the quest devices to just chastity gear so you can still fight. 

Unless you don't want to limit the gear to make it harder :)

#3.  Similar to #2, but instead of the key being in the final boss's chest, there would be more devices locked on to you, then your master would remember they left it at home.

You would have to beg or make deals with them to release you.

Of course you can always alter the way you see fit.

12 minutes ago, Krynn said:

I have installed SubmissiveLolaEsturk_110, Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 09 Dec 2020 and LE_kal_LolaAddon_9dec.

Were you being given a Devious gag? For the rest, I use one of the parent mod's scripts to brute force find and equip the gag. Are you experiencing the same issues when being given gags through standard means? Try to annoy your owner a little and see what happens; if it's exclusive to my mod and reproducible, I'll take another good look at the functions.

12 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Kalmah If you decide to use at least one of the guillotine furniture please bear in mind that Parma has spent a great deal of time fixing the beheading script's issues. Ending up using a SKSE plugin to enable the decapitation. Also is working with another mod author on a mod to try and fix the crash when beheaded, while having NiOverride overlays attached to head or enabled for head.

So actually did you read the Modder documentation as they can be used on a wide variety of person based actors for at least some of them. They use a soft dependency capable system for authors.

I browsed through it, mainly for reverse engineering purposes. But this already confirms my suspicion that using it would be unnecessarily complex for what I was aiming to accomplish. I applaud the effort, but I'd prefer to wait until a more parsimonious method becomes available.

A mod event can be sent to Death Alternative to disable its handling of events for player execution, so it doesn't interfere if that is what is wished during the execution scene. The event will temporarily disable the whole of Death Alternative once it receives this event and the event is "da_DisableEventProcessing". This event is specified in the Modder documentation for Death Alternative, that way you can handle any conflicts between this modification's execution event and BralorMarr's afforementioned modification.

4 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Would the execution scenario create a conflict with Death Alternative?

What about integrating with Simple Slavery where you get sold?

Future Idea:

How about a game "Find the Key" where your master locks you in some devices and you have to go find the key.

You could alter the scenario too where they lock you in some devices and say, "Uh-oh, I lost (snickering) the key, we need to go find it."

This would where your master locks you in a single or multiple devices and you have to find the key.  You can make it simple, or more complicated.  

Here are some ideas how the quest would work:

#1.  If you start with a single device, then the key could be with a friend, but your master doesn't remember who.  You will have go around asking people if they have the key, but in

order to get that person to tell you if they have the key, they would lock you in another device that only the quest key could open.  If they don't have it, then you would ask

the next person and so on.  The min/max number of people could be set in the MCM.  It could turn out that your master had the key all along and just wanted you tied up more.

#2.  If you start with several devices, then it could be a quest to go find the key in a nearby dungeon.  This would limit the quest devices to just chastity gear so you can still fight. 

Unless you don't want to limit the gear to make it harder :)

#3.  Similar to #2, but instead of the key being in the final boss's chest, there would be more devices locked on to you, then your master would remember they left it at home.

You would have to beg or make deals with them to release you.

Of course you can always alter the way you see fit.

No, after holding the last animation for a while the game will simply quit to the main menu to emulate a death without actually killing your character. I don't think this would send events to Death Alternative and related mods. I personally feel such an ending would be missing the point of what the quest was trying to accomplish. There's a lot of fun ways to die in Skyrim and being subjected to some horrible fate, but once in a while I do feel a 'death' proper wouldn't be misplaced.

I do like your ideas about hiding keys somewhere and having the player go out and find them, as an extra incentive for going out into the world (triggering all sorts of other events along the way). It would also tie in nicely to some of the events that are already in place. I'll see what I can come up with as soon as I'm done implementing some of the other ideas and animations I've been working on.

@Kalmah You could also recommend that users who wish to have player characters die properly consider utilising modifications like either of the following:-

1. Dead is Dead - Death Lasts Forever at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community
  2. Ashes - A Simple and Configurable Death Mod at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

Either of these with the appropriate mod event or will out of the box enable each player character to only be used once. But especially the Dead is Dead modification also it only requires PapyrusUtil (which you already have when utilising SexLab). Might be worth it for users of either of these, disable the desktop crash as a form of character death as this will interfere with the single life features (through it interrupting scripts running). Just have a soft dependency which checks for either of these and disables the desktop crash for death.

15 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Kalmah You could also recommend that users who wish to have player characters die properly consider utilising modifications like either of the following:-

1. Dead is Dead - Death Lasts Forever at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community
  2. Ashes - A Simple and Configurable Death Mod at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

Either of these with the appropriate mod event or will out of the box enable each player character to only be used once. But especially the Dead is Dead modification also it only requires PapyrusUtil (which you already have when utilising SexLab). Might be worth it for users of either of these, disable the desktop crash as a form of character death as this will interfere with the single life features (through it interrupting scripts running). Just have a soft dependency which checks for either of these and disables the desktop crash for death.

I hadn't considered single life playthroughs when designing it, nor was I familiar with the concept. Considering how Skyrim's physics engine can send buckets flying to end your life it doesn't strike me as very desirable, but I'll consider including those external calls; it seems relatively easy enough to do.

8 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

I hadn't considered single life playthroughs when designing it, nor was I familiar with the concept. Considering how Skyrim's physics engine can send buckets flying to end your life it doesn't strike me as very desirable, but I'll consider including those external calls; it seems relatively easy enough to do.

There's also more than one SKSE (or Skyrim) plugin which aims to fix these Havok issues in the game engine, depending on whether you have Skyrim Legendary Edition or Skyrim Special Edition.

Physics Impact Damage Fix at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

(SKSE) Havok Fix at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

(SKSE64) Havok Fix at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

Were you being given a Devious gag? For the rest, I use one of the parent mod's scripts to brute force find and equip the gag. Are you experiencing the same issues when being given gags through standard means? Try to annoy your owner a little and see what happens; if it's exclusive to my mod and reproducible, I'll take another good look at the functions.

So I turned off your mod and the problem with the gag no longer occurred.

Love the mod so far, big thanks!

Just to be clear... If I installed the patch from the comment section of the base mod (Submissive Lola: The resubmission) I should be using "LE_kal_LolaAddon_9dec.rar" correct?

Also as far as random ideas go, Im not familiar with the new furniture in DD5. Offhand it might be a decent alternative to being whipped alot, after refusing an order.

Again, Big thanks!