@Kalmah have a small problem with the "Restless Slave:" quest when it starts my mistress just walk away, (she is in th default follower slot, not in a framework! my other follower is in "Followerlivepackage" and works normal.) and she does that until i end the quest by follow her out of town and with the dialogue option, then she follows normal again!:/

On 12/25/2020 at 3:26 AM, mogon said:

Hi,

very nice mod!

I have a little problem here with "sleeping in an Inn". I used the hotkey "E" to sleep, what works, but "E" is also the vanilla hotkey to activate or speak to someone. 

And now the game always asks me how long i want to sleep when i try to talk to someone.

Can i change the hotkey somehow?

Oh, and merry Christmas/happy hollidays everyone!

On 12/25/2020 at 4:33 AM, Kalmah said:

The quest should only bring up the sleep prompt when you should be sleeping, and should not appear when your owner has already woken up to retrieve you. You shouldn't even be able to move around to try and talk with people. Could you use the console to see if the quest is still running, using 'sqv 0kal_innsleep'?

I also encountered the same issue for the innsleep scenario. For me the quest stage gets stuck at 40 (sometimes missing 35 37 too) and using "setstage 0kal_innsleep 50" fixes this before the follower would come and wake up the player. Also the player keeps getting teleported to the follower after sleeping in Candlehearth Hall, but not in other inns for some reason.

Great addon and wish you all a happy new year!

Happy new year all. Many thx to Kalmah for this lovley extension. Makes Submissive Lola soooo much more interessting :) Really love the new items, scenes and animations. So well done, really hope for more of this !!! Thou i found a little bug, well, maybe not a bug but a way to cheat. When equipped with the crotchchaincollar, wich i really love, you can easyly get rid of it, even when you are made to wear it till out of town, by asking your mistress to change collar. Another thing i noticed, when you take of the other crotchchain collar, where the crotchchain goes from front to back of the collar, i was not able to reequip. Thx again, and keep up the great work.

I am having an issue where the backpack for carry my burdens isn't being stripped properly during sex scenes.  It also doesn't show up in the strip items in sexlab so I can't see what slot it used, but even going into the mcm and finding it there it still wont strip when it's supposed to.

Also a question.  Will the bed support ever extend past the inn beds?  For example player home beds?

Just on Beds, (and apologies if it's been mentioned) but if you try to sleep early (7pm) in an inn you get told by your follower that's too early, however you can then press the sleep button again and happily goto sleep. After 10/11pm (which is when I think the proper sleep script kicks in) it's hit and miss whether any of the scenes play which either ends up waiting until 8am the next morning and then pressing E, which then runs the ending script as per normal.

Using LE and when running FNIS get this message:

Reading 0kal V?.? ...     ChAnims:100(52)     CTD:3.4%     pOpt:0.6%
        NOTE: 0kal has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

Traced 0kal back to this mod. Is this normal/should be expected?

12 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Yeah, I've been wondering that as well. Hope all is well with Kalmah.

Dude, the last update was only a month ago just before the Christmas holiday period, it's a bit soon to be worrying isn't it?  ;)  I mean I know the base Submissive Lola mod seems to be getting updates almost every other day at the moment...

13 hours ago, Chunk McBeefsteak said:

Dude, the last update was only a month ago just before the Christmas holiday period, it's a bit soon to be worrying isn't it?  ;)  I mean I know the base Submissive Lola mod seems to be getting updates almost every other day at the moment...

True. It is just a change as Kalmah has been pretty active here since the mod opened. It is just a dramatic shift, something that we probably wouldn't notice if he had only been posting once a week or so. 

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

True. It is just a change as Kalmah has been pretty active here since the mod opened. It is just a dramatic shift, something that we probably wouldn't notice if he had only been posting once a week or so. 

You can see on his profile he last visited the site Monday. He's probably just taking a break for real life. That or to avoid burnout.

Gonna have a fair bit of catching up to do though. Hexbolt8 has been dropping updates for Submissive Lola left and right.

On 1/13/2021 at 1:42 AM, VolfDeMar said:

Respected author will your work continue??

Don't worry, I'm still hard at work! The new update takes a substantial amount of work, however. As I mentioned in my previous update, it entails a radiant quest framework that generates a multitude of events. So far, virtually every event has required me to do a lot of programming and animating. Finally, troubleshooting the whole thing will take a while as well. As such, it might be a while for it to see the light of day. But it'll be glorious when it does!

Furthermore, the more I've been working on my extension the more I feel a desire to build my own framework, and writing scripts for that has taken up a large amount of time as well.

4 hours ago, Kalmah said:

Не волнуйтесь, я все еще усердно работаю! Однако новое обновление требует значительного объема работы. Как я упоминал в своем предыдущем обновлении, он включает в себя сияющую структуру квестов, которая генерирует множество событий. До сих пор практически каждое мероприятие требовало от меня большого количества программирования и анимации. Наконец, устранение неполадок также займет некоторое время. Таким образом, ему может потребоваться время, чтобы увидеть свет. Но когда это произойдет, это будет великолепно!

Более того, чем больше я работал над своим расширением, тем больше у меня возникало желание создать свой собственный фреймворк, и написание сценариев для этого также заняло много времени.

Thanks

12 hours ago, Kalmah said:

Don't worry, I'm still hard at work! The new update takes a substantial amount of work, however. As I mentioned in my previous update, it entails a radiant quest framework that generates a multitude of events. So far, virtually every event has required me to do a lot of programming and animating. Finally, troubleshooting the whole thing will take a while as well. As such, it might be a while for it to see the light of day. But it'll be glorious when it does!

Furthermore, the more I've been working on my extension the more I feel a desire to build my own framework, and writing scripts for that has taken up a large amount of time as well.

Awesome! Great to hear. Thanks for all your work.

Hi,

Nice add-on, I really love it :), and it add some nice heavy stuff.  I really love the branding idea.  As suggested earlier, it would be great if Mistress or Master found the marking are paling and decide to brand Lola again, or maybe just to add some new markings.  Maybe it will come later, I'm not really far yet. 

I'd like to report a bug in city bondage.  In solitude I was bound to the wall in the guard tower, but when came the time to untie me, my owner only stayed outside the tower, under the rain ?.  Gave me a few comments, after a while try to move to the be-heading block and came back (a few time), but could not get in the tower.  Not sure what went wrong here.  So I use the setstage to advance the quest but then I was stuck with the Gag and (which I remove) and the soul-gem plug, except there were no plug in my inventory, so I could not remove it.  I only had the texture sticking out of me. 

Beside that it's going great.  Looking forward to what you will do next ?

Kudos on that add-on ?

----------------

Well I have some news.  I did more testing and found out that I see the soul-gem plug if I do player.showinventory, but I don't see it in the inventory itself.  So I guess this is a DD5 issue and not your mod, probably like some gag issue I saw. 

My owner manage also to come and get me after it got raped by DD cursed loot bystander (good thing they came, I was getting lonely ?).  Since I use SLSO when I started to get raped, I had to press on "Space" to advance to the next stage of the animation, which of-course made my owner come and get me (which I did not do the first time).  So while being rapped, I got freed. 

I also noticed on subsequent tied animation that while vibrating, i was un-hooking from the wall and using the standard aroused animation with belt instead.  Think it is either Skyrim or DD5.  Funny thing is when I was getting raped, I'm not sure what animation the rapist was playing, but I stayed hooked o the wall and the plug was gone.  So I guess DD5 is not all bad.

Regardless of all those glitches, it was the most interesting "city bondage adventure I got"?

Hello, excellent add-on, I'm really loving it, but I had a problem with general pathing, usually when my owner says follow me usually ends up in trouble, marked propriety(MP), city bondage(CB) twice presented this problem, although, both in Solitude, about MP, I have no idea, but with CB, I have Soul Gem Vendors, so the vendor for Solitude is right beside the door, maybe that caused the issue, also I only got these quests in Solitude, so I dont have priority to talk about other cities, when MP triggered I simply stood still for a couple minutes, then I reloaded a save. In the CB case mistress went in the direction of the vendor, and just stood there, I tried to disable the whole stand, but didnt seen to work, so I just reloaded again. 

2 hours ago, GlockMat said:

Hello, excellent add-on, I'm really loving it, but I had a problem with general pathing, usually when my owner says follow me usually ends up in trouble, marked propriety(MP), city bondage(CB) twice presented this problem, although, both in Solitude, about MP, I have no idea, but with CB, I have Soul Gem Vendors, so the vendor for Solitude is right beside the door, maybe that caused the issue, also I only got these quests in Solitude, so I dont have priority to talk about other cities, when MP triggered I simply stood still for a couple minutes, then I reloaded a save. In the CB case mistress went in the direction of the vendor, and just stood there, I tried to disable the whole stand, but didnt seen to work, so I just reloaded again. 

Try waiting for an hour after your PC has started walking. You should be teleported to your destination.

So I've been looking forward to trying this extension out, but I get a CTD when I go into the game after installing the extension.

I have the most recent SubLola 2.0.12 (SE). I ran FNIS (but missing that shouldn't result in a CTD). 

Any thoughts on how to fix or debug that?

EDIT: I thought it might be because I had Devious Devices 4.3.7, so I upgraded to 5.0. Still getting a CTD as I load into the game :(

EDIT 2: Turns out it was just a garden variety "too many animations" CTD, and this is what put me over the limit.