**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

Lists updated! 

While I have your attention, I'd like to invite people to feel free to post a screen shot of their character in some of these outfits not only as a humble showing of appreciation for the converter's work but also so we can see some of these outfits and brighten up the thread with some eye candy! I only ask that you use spoilers if you are posting more than one image 

:)

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

@splashzone: Yay! Classy Chassis Outfits - Cheeky Casuals is done!!!

Also, while not exactly an outfit, some folks might be interested in Girly ZeX - Simple Skeleton Patcher.

Finally the CCO set is complete! Sadly I am on week 3 with no GPU and therefore no FO4...fuck crypto people and fuck Nvidia ??

Also, I will not be promoting the Zex skelly patcher unless @TheBottomhoodofSteel blesses it. I know there was a dust up with this mod and my loyalties are always with the Zex crew.

6 minutes ago, splashzone said:

I will not be promoting the Zex skelly patcher unless @TheBottomhoodofSteel blesses it. I know there was a dust up with this mod and my loyalties are always with the Zex crew

Makes sense. It's certainly not for me (I prefer the original proportions myself), and I agree it's not especially in scope for this thread anyway.

16 hours ago, splashzone said:

Finally the CCO set is complete! Sadly I am on week 3 with no GPU and therefore no FO4...fuck crypto people and fuck Nvidia ??

Also, I will not be promoting the Zex skelly patcher unless @TheBottomhoodofSteel blesses it. I know there was a dust up with this mod and my loyalties are always with the Zex crew.

You can prolly find the RTX20 series stuff online cheap now. 

Secondly, I offer no support to the patcher and prolly will never. The patcher causes issues with animations since it's shoving the bones that control the shoulders... in without adjusting anything else, and I'm gonna keep nice about the proportion choices even though they're a bit... yikes. 

If people want slimmer shoulders on FG, there's a slider for that.