**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

3 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

So a bit more information 

1. The Fusion Girl Body-I'm using a special one with vagina morphs and physics this one has additional sliders but that doesn't matter all the normal sliders work with the preset.

Can you link to the one you're using? I know of at least two different ones (Indarello's and Bazinga's).

2.Fusion Girl Vanilla Outfits-All the sliders in this are in the naked body so they should work but the sliders are at 0% the preset doesn't work 

These are going to include their own base body generally, built from the official FG mod. That's probably fine because you're unlikely to need to see a morphing vag while clothed. You just make sure to build the extra sliders one as your nude body replacer.

3.Fusion Girl Devious Devices- Has less sliders than the others but the preset does affect the ones that are there most of them physically match up in game but not all not worried about this one

BodySlide will generally only show sliders relevant to the meshes you're looking at, so for example a chastity bra isn't likely to need thigh or ass sliders.

4. Fusion Girl Dairy Framework-The items from Dairy Framework has different sliders and a few more the vanilla doesn't. 

I believe those have not been updated to support FG 1.75 or later, you should probably ask the mod author about it. Or take a look at the pieces in Outfit Studio, if there's a BaseFBody reference mesh, or if the project has the old LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin bones, or is missing newer bones like Breast_CBP_L/R_03/4 and Thigh_CBP_*, that's a sign it's built for an older FG version and probably won't work correctly with "modern" FG.

Some of Dairy Frameworks items don't physically match up to the naked body but not all items some are correct. Vanilla outfits for the most part match up minus a few clipping not worried about that. Some of the items in Devious Devices are invisible others don't match up and a few others have the physics stretching the arms instead of adding physics to the breasts. I could convert them all myself its just which version do I convert them all to or is it even possible? 

Yes, it's fairly easy to upgrade clothing and accessories to latest FG from earlier versions (particularly if those earlier versions are 1.45 or newer). The things I mentioned needing to check earlier are a fairly comprehensive list of what you need to fix (load new base body, delete obsolete bones from project, select and copy new bones from base body into outfit meshes, maybe fix some weight paints or smooth meshes where there's obvious clipping, maybe recreate any prior body zap sliders, or delete the base body if there wasn't one included because it was not a full outfit item, et cetera). There's an excellent video pinned in the #modding channel of the ZeX discord which will get you up to speed in a few minutes.

Updated the conversion list and requests list. I also added a "bugged" status to VTAW Wardrobe 6. 

Just a quick question: Do any of you think it would be helpful to link to bodyslide presets on this thread? Let me know and I will append it to the "Resources" pin. 

33 minutes ago, splashzone said:

Updated the conversion list and requests list. I also added a "bugged" status to VTAW Wardrobe 6. 

Just a quick question: Do any of you think it would be helpful to link to bodyslide presets on this thread? Let me know and I will append it to the "Resources" pin. 

There are a lot of packaged presets out there. I get the impression that's a lot of people's "first mod" so it's not terribly surprising.

Personally, I've never downloaded a body preset because LooksMenu and, to some extent, its bodygen functionality are plenty sufficient for my needs. I always build everything in BodySlide using the ZeroSliders preset anyway.

That's just my opinion of course, I've no doubt there are some people who spend a lot of time obsessing over every last slider... I tend to prefer more random variety and dynamic morphing.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There are a lot of packaged presets out there. I get the impression that's a lot of people's "first mod" so it's not terribly surprising.

Personally, I've never downloaded a body preset because LooksMenu and, to some extent, its bodygen functionality are plenty sufficient for my needs. I always build everything in BodySlide using the ZeroSliders preset anyway.

That's just my opinion of course, I've no doubt there are some people who spend a lot of time obsessing over every last slider... I tend to prefer more random variety and dynamic morphing.

I make my body with zero sliders, then take the nipple length slider to 50% so she appears excited to see me.

:love:

So imagine my surprise when my nips shrivel & she suddenly has boobs the size of Mt Olympus when I put shoes on her (Dickey).

Or, she turns into a vanilla shaped anorexic body with no nips at all when I put on shoes (EasyGirl).

Other clothing doesn't do this, and it's not the converter's fault, either. Apparently, these are problems these clothes have had from the beginning.

(I tested the original CBBE versions)

These clothes were made a long time ago, so I'm thinking an old version of bodyslide may be to blame.

:exclamation:

On 3/5/2021 at 2:50 PM, vaultbait said:

Can you link to the one you're using? I know of at least two different ones (Indarello's and Bazinga's).

These are going to include their own base body generally, built from the official FG mod. That's probably fine because you're unlikely to need to see a morphing vag while clothed. You just make sure to build the extra sliders one as your nude body replacer.

BodySlide will generally only show sliders relevant to the meshes you're looking at, so for example a chastity bra isn't likely to need thigh or ass sliders.

I believe those have not been updated to support FG 1.75 or later, you should probably ask the mod author about it. Or take a look at the pieces in Outfit Studio, if there's a BaseFBody reference mesh, or if the project has the old LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin bones, or is missing newer bones like Breast_CBP_L/R_03/4 and Thigh_CBP_*, that's a sign it's built for an older FG version and probably won't work correctly with "modern" FG.

Yes, it's fairly easy to upgrade clothing and accessories to latest FG from earlier versions (particularly if those earlier versions are 1.45 or newer). The things I mentioned needing to check earlier are a fairly comprehensive list of what you need to fix (load new base body, delete obsolete bones from project, select and copy new bones from base body into outfit meshes, maybe fix some weight paints or smooth meshes where there's obvious clipping, maybe recreate any prior body zap sliders, or delete the base body if there wasn't one included because it was not a full outfit item, et cetera). There's an excellent video pinned in the #modding channel of the ZeX discord which will get you up to speed in a few minutes.

Just noticed many of the vanilla outfits have a bug where their fingers are stretched out. Its only for outfits with gloves I use modded outfits didn't realize it was a there till way later in the playthrough. Kind of content to ignore this though there's way too many vanilla outfits to rebuild and the bug isn't very visible on other npc's unless you look closely. They sure look messed up when using the pip boy though.

12 hours ago, splashzone said:

As vaultbait said there's a lot of presets out there, it's normal as they are easy to do and also a personal one so most of us think the one from themself is the better.

But not every preset, but list some selected ones as a resource can be useful. Something like the three more endorsed from nexus/liked from here

9 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Just noticed many of the vanilla outfits have a bug where their fingers are stretched out. Its only for outfits with gloves I use modded outfits didn't realize it was a there till way later in the playthrough. Kind of content to ignore this though there's way too many vanilla outfits to rebuild and the bug isn't very visible on other npc's unless you look closely. They sure look messed up when using the pip boy though.

Yup. I went into the game's BA2 mesh files & grabbed every set of gloves & hands I could find, and installed them MANUALLY. This fixed the problem immediately.

:innocent:

13 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Oh, interesting... yeah I tend to use replacers for nearly every vanilla outfit, but I also rarely wear non-mod outfits myself so would tend not to see them first-person using the Pip-Boy (well, Pip-Pad in my case). This is probably something already known to Bocefus (the Team ZeX contributor heading up the built-in vanilla conversions), but it's still worth asking in the ZeX Discord if there's not already something pinned about it (if memory serves, they've got a dedicated channel there specifically for discussing the vanilla conversions work).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, interesting... yeah I tend to use replacers for nearly every vanilla outfit, but I also rarely wear non-mod outfits myself so would tend not to see them first-person using the Pip-Boy (well, Pip-Pad in my case). This is probably something already known to Bocefus (the Team ZeX contributor heading up the built-in vanilla conversions), but it's still worth asking in the ZeX Discord if there's not already something pinned about it (if memory serves, they've got a dedicated channel there specifically for discussing the vanilla conversions work).

It's already a know issue, some of the gloves with the FG vanilla armors replacer in the FG download have incorrect weighting, wich cause the issue.

Best solution until a fix, is not install vanilla armors from FG download and use another replacer instead

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I would use replacers for vanilla outfits I've just spent so much time modding I'm ready to play the game. Besides I only recently started using Fusion Girl NOT GOING BACK TO CBBE NOW. The main drawback for Fusion Girl is less supported outfits (or it was) thats changing now though. What vanilla replacers are you using I think I remember using some of the converted ones for CBBE Cherry don't know the names any more though.

4 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

I would use replacers for vanilla outfits I've just spent so much time modding I'm ready to play the game. Besides I only recently started using Fusion Girl NOT GOING BACK TO CBBE NOW. The main drawback for Fusion Girl is less supported outfits (or it was) thats changing now though. What vanilla replacers are you using I think I remember using some of the converted ones for CBBE Cherry don't know the names any more though.

Personally, I use the Classy Chassis Outfits (CCO) sets as my main and sprinkle in some Lazman replacer on some of the ones that CCO doesn't touch

5 hours ago, splashzone said:

Personally, I use the Classy Chassis Outfits (CCO) sets as my main and sprinkle in some Lazman replacer on some of the ones that CCO doesn't touch

Same here, all the CCO sets including Cait's corset and the Silver Shroud costume. I've got a sloppy homemade upgrade of the older CCO Cheeky Casuals FG sliders to 1.75 for now, but I expect an official build will be available soon for that too. I sprinkle in Piper's outfit from Lazman's set (suggested the CCO author consider adding that), and the damaged/intact hazmat suits from Ghaan's (same, though that one's an interesting take using translucent material). I still rely on the FG provided vanilla conversions for Far Harbor and Nuka World, not a lot of folks have really worked on steamy replacers for any of those as far as I know (someone please tell me I've missed them!).

yeah with what's converted currently almost everything is replaced and arguably the best outfits and collections are now converted meaning there is something for everyone if not full replacers to suit everyone's tastes, from vanilla conversions packaged with fusion girl, slooty and whoreish with ghaans and laz, revealing with cco tasteful and punkish with others and probably one of the best if not the best high heels mod for the game converted as well. 

Good job on the conversions and providing the conversions for mods that fusion girl needed to really shine, its biggest competitor is cbbe and its only real benefit was choice of clothing. 

7 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Yes, is part of the topic too, along with share new conversions

That is great to know cuz I have several outfits in mind.  I know it kinda sounds dumb of me to ask earlier but to be honest I didn't bother skimming through this thread to see if people put in requests.  So, thanks!

5 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

I already have some of the kite stuff in wip, but asked for permission to upload it and still haven't an awnser. 

If I receive the OK some day I'll finish it and upload

If I remember correctly, TheKite is completely out of modding but that being said; Does one need permission to create FG Bodyslides if you are only providing the associated files? I mean, it's not like you are editing his "art" in any way and you are linking to their mod as it is still required. Im no mod lawyer but it seems like a gray area to me. Maybe ask one of the LL moderators and see what they think? Maybe you can release here?