**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

4 hours ago, JBpy said:

You only need the textures.

Manually download that mod. Unzip it and copy the "Textures" folder. Paste it into Fallout 4 Data and it will replace the original textures.

I have it like this.

.....or, change the names of the files, dump them into the Toxic Raider folders & go into CK & add the black set as a new skin at the Chem Lab.

Or, take the bodyslide files for Toxic Raider, make copies, rename them, and point them to the black set.

:innocent:

@splashzone: Atom Girl Outfit

I also add some skin textures for dirty characters (no, not the kind of dirty character you are thinking. Is for literally dirty characters ?) make from an item of a future conversion. They work as standalone looksmenu overlay.

Edit: @VonHelton I think i'm going to add the black retex as material swap. This way can have both in the same item ? I'll update the conversion when it's done

20 hours ago, JBpy said:

You only need the textures.

Manually download that mod. Unzip it and copy the "Textures" folder. Paste it into Fallout 4 Data and it will replace the original textures.

I have it like this.

Even simpler than that since it's a full replacement of the original mod. You can just install Toxic Raider Blackout and the Toxic Raider FG conversion and it will work like you want. No need for the original mod at all. At least that's how it's working for me.

On 3/28/2021 at 9:24 AM, JBpy said:

VTAW 1 and 6 conversions by Kharnet, and some clothes from the Korean web.

Reveal hidden contents

Photo2.png.0396dbd41d5dc4931523363f601e431b.png

Photo4.png.71b5b02cdb78bf778d7ea1f94a60b2f7.pngPhoto5.png.994e36412d8e0412c1c6d4023631b2c6.pngPhoto6.png.986aee2285f119699a6a56e561019b3a.pngPhoto80.png.280a45798343c41631943ca072cedad1.pngPhoto93.png.d30e99bbad3825a7c7890cd863f6c8e3.pngPhoto94.png.ba5ac69b7c4971c5c65ae5f20675b1ce.pngPhoto96.png.ea231077946d030d5ea3aec75e010f45.pngPhoto97.png.a4bd11a34ab3508d1117a733215a3210.png

Which mod are the boots in the last image from? If VTAW, can you please tell me which pants worked with them? I seem to have issues with skin tone disappearing resulting in hollow ripped jeans :-(

Also...List and requests updated!

I'm almost sure this boots are from wd6

also most vtaw boots have two versions, one without legs  and one with legs. If  you use the boots without legs with ripped jeans you will have invisible skin in the holes.

In any case the boots without legs are there to avoid clipping, but unless you havee a very extreme butt/legs preset the FG conversions don't have clipping using the normal boots so simple avoid it

14 hours ago, splashzone said:

Which mod are the boots in the last image from? If VTAW, can you please tell me which pants worked with them? I seem to have issues with skin tone disappearing resulting in hollow ripped jeans ?

Also...List and requests updated!

vTaw6 was already done. I know cause I'm running it now.

:innocent:

Having said that, variety is the spice of life, and there's no problem having a few versions out there!

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, orhkorhk said:

It'd be pretty awesome if you did the split version too, pretty please? :grin:

1 hour ago, riot_punch said:

That's easy enough to do, I suppose.

No ETA nor promises tho...

Photo3.png.bb61d6defb1dd6d6f0bc353deeb4e6b8.png

Here you go, you will still need to download and install the original split version to get some meshes and the .esp file.

Problems I've encountered;

-1st person meshes have some problems, if someone can fix them, it would be much appreciated.

-Some of the metal bits have physics.

OverQueen Split_FG_1.80.rar

On 4/27/2021 at 4:24 PM, riot_punch said:

Here you go, you will still need to download and install the original split version to get some meshes and the .esp file.

Problems I've encountered;

-1st person meshes have some problems, if someone can fix them, it would be much appreciated.

-Some of the metal bits have physics.

OverQueen Split_FG_1.80.rar 11.89 MB · 12 downloads

Awwww shit you are the best. Thank you!!

Photo6.png.a5b38e594a8a3aaeef900885f0890598.png

I made an FG conversion for this, it's called "liquid outfit", I can't remember where I downloaded it.

I'll post the bodyslide files if someone could figure out where the original mod comes from.

Update: It's from Snakel101's patreon (it's free, I think). Grab the original file from there.

Liquid_FG_1.80.rar

Note: I did not convert the head gears.