Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor

13 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Hey really liking this power armour, just aquestion, how do you put jetpack on?

If I go to power armour station it says no modifiable pieces

power armors should be moddable...had you installed any mods that changes modification menus, such as legendary modifications? those mods seems to change modifcations in your save file...re install legendary modifications should fix it. 

Hey would the power armour work with the previous mod you released the Techsuit? Or does this only work with the newer Explorer Suit from this mod? I ask because I quite like the design of the Techsuit. Mostly due to the ballet boots :)

On another note, when I looked through the mod in xEdit I noticed that the Powersuit from both this mod and the Techsuit have some really strange Keywords in the KWDA & APPR records. For example in the KWDA part of the Powersuit3 there is the following Keywords that don't seem to make sense considering it is armour.

Spoiler

ma_SuperSledge [KYWD:000690B0]

ma_RollingPin [KYWD:00185D0F]

ma_Switchblade [KYWD:00187846]

While in the APPR section there is

Spoiler

ap_gun_receiver [KYWD:00024004]

ap_gun_Barrel [KYWD:0002249D]

ap_gun_Grip [KYWD:0002249F]

ap_gun_Mag "Magazine" [KYWD:0005D4D7]

ap_gun_Scope [KYWD:00022499]

ap_gun_Muzzle "No Muzzle" [KYWD:0002249C]

ap_melee_Material "Material" [KYWD:001A001E]

Is there a reason that these are there? Surely they would only cause issues right? If they are a mistake is it safe to just remove them?

2 hours ago, Inanis Corvus said:

Hey would the power armour work with the previous mod you released the Techsuit? Or does this only work with the newer Explorer Suit from this mod? I ask because I quite like the design of the Techsuit. Mostly due to the ballet boots :)

On another note, when I looked through the mod in xEdit I noticed that the Powersuit from both this mod and the Techsuit have some really strange Keywords in the KWDA & APPR records. For example in the KWDA part of the Powersuit3 there is the following Keywords that don't seem to make sense considering it is armour.

Hide contents

ma_SuperSledge [KYWD:000690B0]

ma_RollingPin [KYWD:00185D0F]

ma_Switchblade [KYWD:00187846]

While in the APPR section there is

Hide contents

ap_gun_receiver [KYWD:00024004]

ap_gun_Barrel [KYWD:0002249D]

ap_gun_Grip [KYWD:0002249F]

ap_gun_Mag "Magazine" [KYWD:0005D4D7]

ap_gun_Scope [KYWD:00022499]

ap_gun_Muzzle "No Muzzle" [KYWD:0002249C]

ap_melee_Material "Material" [KYWD:001A001E]

Is there a reason that these are there? Surely they would only cause issues right? If they are a mistake is it safe to just remove them?

those must be come leftover from my attachment testing..you could remove them without any problems.

Having an issue with this and FCOM.  When I have my units equip the power armor it shows the regular power armor frame clipping through the nice new textures. 

Would be awesome if you could have a look into it, Id love to have some sexy PA for my all girls FCOM squad.  And honestly this is like the only PA mod to date that leans towards feminine at all.  It would kill me not to be able to use it, since there is basically nothing else :D

Edit:  Just realized I didnt mention how nice it looks.  Looks very nice, excellent work ^^

9 hours ago, Angeli said:

power armors should be moddable...had you installed any mods that changes modification menus, such as legendary modifications? those mods seems to change modifcations in your save file...re install legendary modifications should fix it. 

Not that I think should affect it, no legendary effect mods, I'm on a very low mod hardcore save so much much that should be affecting it ?

8 minutes ago, kali1979 said:

Having an issue with this and FCOM.  When I have my units equip the power armor it shows the regular power armor frame clipping through the nice new textures. 

Would be awesome if you could have a look into it, Id love to have some sexy PA for my all girls FCOM squad.  And honestly this is like the only PA mod to date that leans towards feminine at all.  It would kill me not to be able to use it, since there is basically nothing else :D

Edit:  Just realized I didnt mention how nice it looks.  Looks very nice, excellent work ^^

that must be a limitation of Unique power armor frame....I used his script in his modder resource. 

I will look into the script, but no promise...I am new to scripting. 

1 hour ago, Angeli said:

that must be a limitation of Unique power armor frame....I used his script in his modder resource. 

I will look into the script, but no promise...I am new to scripting. 

The author of Breezy Power Armor ran up against similar limitations, the body inside the power armor skeletons is apparently pre-built into them, so limited as to what can change within the game at least (no body physics, no morphs, limited selection of underarmors...), though maybe the built-in body could still be adjusted in BodySlide at least...

Some of the comments here may be relevant: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40760?tab=posts