**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

I'm using fusion girl 1.80 and the gloves for all gloved vanilla armors/outfits give my character (or any female character wearing them) messed up fingers. I built the outfits in BodySlide to fit my preset correctly and the outfits appear to all fit correctly except for the gloved outfits/armors. Is there a fix for this by chance? Sorry if the question has been asked before but I'm not finding any solutions. Thanks in advance. 

15 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

I'm using fusion girl 1.80 and the gloves for all gloved vanilla armors/outfits give my character (or any female character wearing them) messed up fingers. I built the outfits in BodySlide to fit my preset correctly and the outfits appear to all fit correctly except for the gloved outfits/armors. Is there a fix for this by chance? Sorry if the question has been asked before but I'm not finding any solutions. Thanks in advance. 

I grabbed the hands & gloves out of the original game's BA2 files & manually installed them.

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

Does that fix the problem? If so, how is that done exactly? Any special tools needed and what are the steps you took? Thank you!  

Well, you need a BA2 extractor, obviously, and you need to be mindful which folders the hands & gloves go into, but other than that, it's not difficult. Just drag & drop where needed.

24 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Well, you need a BA2 extractor, obviously, and you need to be mindful which folders the hands & gloves go into, but other than that, it's not difficult. Just drag & drop where needed.

Cool deal! I just tested it with the vanilla Grognak outfit and the gloves for that outfit are fixed using this workaround.

I just needed to replace the Data/Meshes/Clothes/Grognak/Fgloves.nif file to the one I extracted from the BSA extractor. I DID NOT however change the main hands nif under character meshes since I don't want to have vanilla hands with fusion girl body while nude or not wearing gloves.

But the total pain in the ass of all this is I'll have to figure out all the outfits with gloves and replace their Fgloves.nif files under clothing and armor mesh folders respectfully.

Seems like the Fusion Girl body team should have done this already and added it as a "optional" file on the Nexus site to install AFTER building your Fusion Girl preset body and the included vanilla clothes. THEN install the optional file that fixes the gloves for all outfits with gloves to use the vanilla meshes so the hands/fingers aren't all jacked up. 

Thanks a lot VonHelton for the workaround fix advice. MUCH appreciated. Was driving me crazy since there's so many outfits with gloves that I was unable to use because the hands were messed up. I guess I'll begin the LONG and miserable process of replacing each outfit's gloves now. ? 

1 hour ago, ReaperBlade said:

I guess I'll begin the LONG and miserable process of replacing each outfit's gloves now. ? 

LOL, you don't need to do all these long process (In fact, fixed all the weights in OS will still be shorter XD). Simple delete the FG meshes for gloves, and it automatically pick the vainilla ones.

Or better and quicker, use a different replacer.  If you don't want something that change vanilla apparence, this one seens to have correct weighting in gloves (not 100% sure because I also using clasic chassis series in top of it, but i don't find any weight problem yet)

11 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

LOL, you don't need to do all these long process (In fact, fixed all the weights in OS will still be shorter XD). Simple delete the FG meshes for gloves, and it automatically pick the vainilla ones.

Or better and quicker, use a different replacer.  If you don't want something that change vanilla apparence, this one seens to have correct weighting in gloves (not 100% sure because I also using clasic chassis series in top of it, but i don't find any weight problem yet)

Learning something new every day! Thanks! 

On 3/26/2021 at 12:24 AM, VonHelton said:

I grabbed the hands & gloves out of the original game's BA2 files & manually installed them.

You could also just delete every glove .nif file that you created with Bodyslide.  The game will revert back to using the vanilla versions instead.

On 3/26/2021 at 6:01 AM, kharneth1 said:

LOL, I think I already make this one, turns out i only download the file and forget about it ?

I'll probably look into it at some point

Thank god. I made a homemade one and the skirt and hand (is kind of fine if i use the original hand which is cbbe) is horrible.

9 minutes ago, loen999 said:

Thank god. I made a homemade one and the skirt and hand (is kind of fine if i use the original hand which is cbbe) is horrible.

That skirt is particulary hard, it have too much cloth physics for that lenght and thig model. In the conversion the suit skirt looks better than the standalone cause i can adapt the body reference to it. The standalone skirt will still have some noticiable clipping on thigs when walking/running