**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 3/12/2021 at 2:13 PM, kharneth1 said:

I already have some of the kite stuff in wip, but asked for permission to upload it and still haven't an awnser. 

If I receive the OK some day I'll finish it and upload

Given that TheKite posted in 2019 the following:

On 6/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, nezexyzzar said:

Hey wow, great to see them back! :) Thanks for giving us some great designs >:) 

Would you mind if I made conversions for Wonder Body/Vanilla? They will just be mesh replacers and require your original mods. I already made one for Handmaiden with N's permission :)

Sure, go ahead :)

------------------------------------

Here:

I think you can convert to FG and post here. Also, existing FG conversions exist on the nexus already.

4 hours ago, blahblahblah97 said:

I think you can convert to FG and post here. Also, existing FG conversions exist on the nexus already.

I'll do it looking at it, i'll put it on nexus better as some autors don't like mods for their work published in a different place where the original mod is. I don't think put it here will be a problem but better safe than sorry.

Also @splashzone i'll just upload this: Nanosuit 6.2 for FG and BT3 too

While I'm very happy to see all of Lazman555's highheeled vanilla outfit replacer mod converted to the current FG, it's also saddening to see them all still use the default CBBE body.

That said however, I have tried converting one of the outfit to use the actual FG body instead of CBBE body but I'm afraid my skills in converting outfits does not extend to high heels yet.  As I am still in the process of learning and understanding Outfit Studio.  Currently, I'm following a tutorial on how to convert outfits to the most recent FG body but still can't seem to make heads or tails on the high heel part.  This is not because of the author of the tutorial as he/she has also done a fantastic job converting outfits to the most recent FG.  It's just me not fully understanding how to utilize Outfit Studio yet.  But beggars can't be choosers so kudos to Lazman555 for porting his high heeled version over to Fusion Girl as many of us, including myself, have been hoping he would convert them over to FG since FG's early stages.

The flat-feet outfits do use the FG body so I'll stick with that for now until I know how to use Outfit Studio a little better.

2 hours ago, WearableNine said:

While I'm very happy to see all of Lazman555's highheeled vanilla outfit replacer mod converted to the current FG, it's also saddening to see them all still use the default CBBE body.

Wait, what now? Just to be clear, you're using the Female Outfit replacer - FUSIONGIRL with HDT highheels system download (completed today apparently) from the Optional files section of https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562?tab=files right? There was a partial work in progress available there previously, so if you didn't grab the completed 4.6 version from ~19 hours ago, it's expected that some of them might not be as intended.

26 minutes ago, Zellgarith said:

keep up the good work any way we could get devious devices converted fully with the hh system?

There's this conversion, but it was against FG 1.45 and would need to be updated to 1.75+ (which in turn means getting permission to publish, a number of us are almost assuredly running dirty local upgrades of it already):

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Wait, what now? Just to be clear, you're using the Female Outfit replacer - FUSIONGIRL with HDT highheels system download (completed today apparently) from the Optional files section of https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562?tab=files right? There was a partial work in progress available there previously, so if you didn't grab the completed 4.6 version from ~19 hours ago, it's expected that some of them might not be as intended.

Yes, I did in fact download it and tried my hand on replacing the CBBE bodies with FG but to no avail.  The real problem is since they still use the CBBE body, based on my past experience, I have had misalignment issues in-game if you equip an extra piece of armor or clothing.  Next, I tried putting the same outfit together with the same extra armor pieces and clothing to see if there is an alignment issue in Outfit Studio but hey, what-do-you-know, the models looks perfectly fine.  Odd bug.  Another problem I had was often times the physics on the outfit don't seem to match with any equipped chest armor pieces.  This is mostly because the Lazman555's high heeled still use the CBBE body as a reference despite it being converted over to FG hence it still uses CBBE physics instead of FG physics.  This is evident when I loaded the CBBEtoFusionGirl reference in Outfit Studio and it completely replaces the CBBE meshes in the Mesh tab on his outfits during my many attempts at converting.  Sucks though because I would of love to try and emulate the same method used for updating one of DickyPinup's outfit.  And that is by leaving the CBBE feet alone and replacing the rest of the CBBE body with FG.  But again, my skill and knowledge with Outfit Studio is very limited at the moment so until then I'll stick with the flat-feet version.

Not a problem if you want play Fallout 4 casually with sexy girls in sexy outfits but I like my version of Fallout 4 to also be part sex simulator as well.  Thus I would rather prefer outfits use by FG over CBBE because as we all know by now FG was made to be used for sex animations.  And also because I have a fetish for sexy women in high heels.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:44 PM, vaultbait said:

There's this conversion, but it was against FG 1.45 and would need to be updated to 1.75+ (which in turn means getting permission to publish, a number of us are almost assuredly running dirty local upgrades of it already):

I thought blanket conversion permission was given when kimy went back to skyrim?

1 hour ago, Zellgarith said:

I thought blanket conversion permission was given when kimy went back to skyrim?

Oh, I have no idea. It seemed like wdaigle and bocefus had both reached out to Kimy for explicit permission (and eventually gotten it) before doing the existing FG conversions.

@splashzone: another new one today: Wastelanders Overalls

Wow! Lot's of outfits to post. Excellent work! I'll get around to updating the request and completed lists....just getting over a really tragic loss..

My 2080 Fried....out of warranty....I'm getting money from square trade but alot of good that'll do since dirty miners are taking all the cards. 

?

Lists Updated and looking great if I may say so!

I tried my hand at The Handmaiden set and got everything right except for the long version of the trench coat.  I even left the bones on the cloth part alone but I still can't seem to get cloth physics right in-game.  Not sure if you need NifScope for that.  If so, then sadly that is out of my league.  Will retry again sometime this week.  Still want to enjoy what I enjoy have now after spending days learning and converting a few simpler outfits over.

Btw, hope the list on the OP get updated soon.

1 hour ago, WearableNine said:

I tried my hand at The Handmaiden set and got everything right except for the long version of the trench coat.  I even left the bones on the cloth part alone but I still can't seem to get cloth physics right in-game.  Not sure if you need NifScope for that.  If so, then sadly that is out of my league.  Will retry again sometime this week.  Still want to enjoy what I enjoy have now after spending days learning and converting a few simpler outfits over.

Frankly, I've never seen a good version of the long coat for this outfit. Back in my CHCBBE days I would just run the cutoff version (opened). I think long coats will just always suck until SMP is a thing the way it is in Skyrim SE. I would say post it as is but that would be self serving as I am missing it as my Silver Shroud replacer. :)

4 hours ago, WearableNine said:

2 hours ago, splashzone said:

Frankly, I've never seen a good version of the long coat for this outfit. Back in my CHCBBE days I would just run the cutoff version (opened). I think long coats will just always suck until SMP is a thing the way it is in Skyrim SE. I would say post it as is but that would be self serving as I am missing it as my Silver Shroud replacer. :)

This. Cloth physics are shit in general in Fallout and you never see a real good one, it's not really related to body tipe, conversion or autor, is was what the game have until a SMP system or a replacer of it, will be a thing (wich is very unlikely due to the havok change).

That said, and assumig what you are talking is that your coat is even worts than normal ones, firts thing you shoulld check is how the original model weight is. If it already have problems you will not solve yours copying/maintaining original weight. If it's the case, look for a similar coat with better weighting and use it as a reference to weight yours. You will likely need to blend some bones manually after that, but more of the work will be done.

7 hours ago, splashzone said:

Wow! Lot's of outfits to post. Excellent work! I'll get around to updating the request and completed lists....just getting over a really tragic loss..

My 2080 Fried....out of warranty....I'm getting money from square trade but alot of good that'll do since dirty miners are taking all the cards. 

?

Lists Updated and looking great if I may say so!

It is bad. I also plan to buy a new graphic card, but they are sold out everywhere ?

As a backup I have my good old GTX 570 ?