**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

Is anyone else seeing a wrist seam with the conversion for VTAW 7?  I've built it a few times now, using a couple different presets and pretty much every armor is either showing a seam or an actual hole in the wrist (screen shot).  All my other armor mods appear to be fine so I don't think it's something I did wrong?  I've got a new profile in MO and purged my mesh overwrite before I started building my outfits, not sure if it's something I can easily fix.

Spoiler

VTAW7_wrist.jpg

Edited by Marg597
4 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Is anyone else seeing a wrist seam with the conversion for VTAW 7?  I've built it a few times now, using a couple different presets and pretty much every armor is either showing a seam or an actual hole in the wrist (screen shot).  All my other armor mods appear to be fine so I don't think it's something I did wrong?  I've got a new profile in MO and purged my mesh overwrite before I started building my outfits, not sure if it's something I can easily fix.

Reveal hidden contents

VTAW7_wrist.jpg

This can happen if body in outfit is from cbbe while hand model you use are from FG

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

This can happen if body in outfit is from cbbe while hand model you use are from FG

Or the other way around too (FG outfit with body, but gloves have CBBE/vanilla hands built in).

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Or the other way around too (FG outfit with body, but gloves have CBBE/vanilla hands built in).

I ended up switching to plain Fusiongirl - Curvy with no customization and rebuilt all the outfits, triple checking the VTAW 7 to make absolutely sure I was most definitely using the FG bodyslide files for it, and the hole in the wrist from my screenshot has not appeared so far in the few outfits I've tried.  I'm still seeing the junction where the wrist meets the hand, but it's no longer a "seam".  I'm using Get Dirty etc so it's putting dirt on my hands and making it more pronounced but it looks way better than it did.  Sometimes just gotta keep trying :)

Previous bodies that I was using were the Fusiongirl SeveNBase body, and I'd made some custom presets with it by changing sliders for breast/butt so maybe I messed to much with an arm slider or something?  But I don't think it worked correctly with stock FG SeveNBase either.  anyway It seems fine now, thank you both for answering!

Edited by Marg597
It's too late for spelling
On 6/9/2021 at 1:27 AM, vaultbait said:

Someone contributed a conversion last year attached to this support thread comment.

Yeah, found it only after I have asked here. Thank you anyway) The conversion done bu this guys is working great. 

On 6/11/2021 at 3:54 PM, riot_punch said:

FG 1.75+ conversion of Adshield's Schoolgirl outfits from the Black Pearl Discord

Photo7.png.e2426327ac8b8a2acbda22daadc864da.pngPhoto8.png.b2067138754dca0e53c54163ae1d1a34.png

Link to original cbbe outfit:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tlWc22js0r5Mjm3lXrEm7Jxg53UnjhYB/view

FG conversion files:

Adshield's Schoolgirl FG 1.80.rar 27.76 MB · 7 downloads

note: I lazily did this, you can fix some clipping/floating issues in outfit studio. 

You go to tell this adshield that the next time he converts the thing I made for le to Fo4, he will tell me that I will say yes 100% and he doesn't have to be shy.

On 6/2/2021 at 5:55 PM, Number24 said:

Perhaps I’m doing something wrong but the armors aren’t morphing (I’m assuming they’re intended to but perhaps I wrong). I am certain that the “Build Morphs” box is checked and even verified that the proper .tri files are created. Now best I can tell, this conversion isn’t replacing any of the original CBBE .nif files but rather adding the FG versions of the .nif files. For example for leather armor I can find a Heavy.nif file (with no associated .tri file so it hasn’t been built in Bodyslide) but I also find Heavy_FG.nif (this one does have a matching .tri). I mention this because taking a look at the HAAS esp in FOEdit it looks like the mod is still set to call the original Heavy.nif file instead of the new Heavy_FG.nif file. This leads me to think that the game is still using the CBBE files as opposed to the FG files that you created, which would explain why the armors aren’t morphing.

But I’m no modder and could be way off base. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

You are correct. I originally changed the name out the output files from Light.nif to Light FG.nif for my own use with the optional plugin I supplied. However, as of the recent update all the file names have been reverted to the original mods naming (and the my plugin updated to use the original names). 

4 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Nice... I wouldn't mind seeing a Uni-Boob version, but I don't think there is a Uni-Boob reference for Fusion Girl at the moment.

If there is a Uni-Boob, Outfit Studio reference mesh for Fusion Girl, a link would be nice from anyone.

There's a uniboob reference included with fg (all my conversions use it, in fact where it fit the look). 

Anyway I recommended use the ubiboob reference provided with fusion girl reduced by Graf panzer, it's way more user friendly than the original one that requieres manual tweaking on every slider). You don't need to use fusion girl reduced, simple use the reference to conform the clothes, then change it for anything you want

25 minutes ago, kharneth1 said:

There's a uniboob reference included with fg (all my conversions use it, in fact where it fit the look). 

Anyway I recommended use the ubiboob reference provided with fusion girl reduced by Graf panzer, it's way more user friendly than the original one that requieres manual tweaking on every slider). You don't need to use fusion girl reduced, simple use the reference to conform the clothes, then change it for anything you want

Brilliant... thanks... I'm looking forward to making some Fusion Girl Uni-Boob conversion... :)

I never noticed the Uni-Boob reference. I only started making bodyslides successfully this year, for CBBE and Fusion Girl. CBBE Uni-Boob reference is a separate download.

Edited by Krazyone
On 6/3/2021 at 12:48 AM, ChekhovSlacks said:

Any chance of for this to get ported to 1.75/1.8, https://www.patreon.com/posts/vtaw-lana-v1-0-34778666 ?
Tried doing it myself but failed horribly.

I found  this about Vtaw's Lana and tried it. No physics and HighHeelS support. Couldn't adjust the panty. And the belt definitely makes the game CTD. It' s a bit old and was made for FG 1.45

Here's a random result on FG 1.80 :

ScreenShot2.png.66c2d8e82332db2ebb6fc1434e7ee300.png

Edited by Pololab
Updated