**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

15 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Yay! I pretty much always run with this installed, having a decent and updated FG conversion for it will be awesome (I mostly just use the jewelry and goggles, which don't benefit much from it, but maybe I'll start to use more of the pieces again). One of the things I like is that there are a number of texture and mesh customization patches on Nexus for it too. I tend to add:

Toxic Raider Blackout

Female skintight goggles higher from Toxic Raider - Custom Modifications

Piercings slot change from Toxic Raider Armour

And there are several more customizations out there as well.

For reference, the VTAW Wardrobe 6 conversion is broken. Someone might wanna remove it from the conversion list, or at least talk to the mod author, because theres multiple body pieces that are duped and the clothes arent modular with any other piece. I can attach pics if needed

2 hours ago, Zasan2 said:

For reference, the VTAW Wardrobe 6 conversion is broken. Someone might wanna remove it from the conversion list, or at least talk to the mod author, because theres multiple body pieces that are duped and the clothes arent modular with any other piece. I can attach pics if needed

Yep, there's plenty of discussion on the posts page for it. I've instead been using the conversion on Tulius instead, which isn't too bad.

How many versions of Fusion Girl are there? some of the outfits/items in Bodyslide have additional sliders no issue there but there's a side effect. The preset I use only reads on some of them on the others the sliders are unaffected. I could get more specific about the sliders with pictures suffice it to say one has 39 sliders the other has 46 most are the same a few are only on one. The problem is batch building doesn't 100% get the meshes to line up. I could take the time to convert them myself its just which version do I convert them to?

3 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

How many versions of Fusion Girl are there? some of the outfits/items in Bodyslide have additional sliders no issue there but there's a side effect. The preset I use only reads on some of them on the others the sliders are unaffected. I could get more specific about the sliders with pictures suffice it to say one has 39 sliders the other has 46 most are the same a few are only on one. The problem is batch building doesn't 100% get the meshes to line up. I could take the time to convert them myself its just which version do I convert them to?

So a bit more information 

1. The Fusion Girl Body-I'm using a special one with vagina morphs and physics this one has additional sliders but that doesn't matter all the normal sliders work with the preset.

2.Fusion Girl Vanilla Outfits-All the sliders in this are in the naked body so they should work but the sliders are at 0% the preset doesn't work 

3.Fusion Girl Devious Devices- Has less sliders than the others but the preset does affect the ones that are there most of them physically match up in game but not all not worried about this one

4. Fusion Girl Dairy Framework-The items from Dairy Framework has different sliders and a few more the vanilla doesn't. 

Some of Dairy Frameworks items don't physically match up to the naked body but not all items some are correct. Vanilla outfits for the most part match up minus a few clipping not worried about that. Some of the items in Devious Devices are invisible others don't match up and a few others have the physics stretching the arms instead of adding physics to the breasts. I could convert them all myself its just which version do I convert them all to or is it even possible? 

WARNING (ACHTUNG!)

Bodies are not set to default bodies on the shoes of Dickey & EasyGirl.

How to test: Go into Bodyslide & make FG chubby & save.

Go into the game, and the EasyGirl shoes & Dickey shoes still show a Zero slider girl.

Remove the shoes & she is chubby again!

So, there is a non-default body attached to the shoes of Dickey & EasyGirl.

Can we get a fix plz?

EDIT: The bodies attached to these shoes also have no nipples, for some reason???!!!

(Totally creeped out by that.....)

:exclamation:

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Bodies are not set to default bodies on the shoes of Dickey & EasyGirl.

How to test: Go into Bodyslide & make FG chubby & save.

Go into the game, and the EasyGirl shoes & Dickey shoes still show a Zero slider girl.

Remove the shoes & she is chubby again!

So, there is a non-default body attached to the shoes of Dickey & EasyGirl.

Can we get a fix plz?

If its the case most likely you are trying to build the original version shoes and no the one in the conversion... I put several advices in the mod page about it. The body in the shoes with the conversion change well to whatever preset you have.

Ok: i'm rereading this again. Sounds like you aren't building the shoes, you need to build them with whatever preset you want

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

EDIT: The bodies attached to these shoes also have no nipples, for some reason???!!!

(Totally creeped out by that.....)

They have nipples, they don't have nude nipples sliders, only clothed ones. This is intended, all the body refenrences I use on modular clothing use the clothed body reference because nude nipples sliders look bad and will clip with 90% of the clothes. (example a nipples lenght slider looks like the clothes have a nipple and no like like it have a nipple pushing under it)

Solution: Use preset or set up your preset to work with clothes, not only with nude bodices, using clothes reference sliders for nipples (like perky and puffy)

Once said that in general, it's true that these particular set include several clothing that show the nipples. I maybe upload an update for this one to add shoes with a nude reference, for people that like having characters running around showing her nipples. But A) Not now, I just finish redo all the heels in easy girl two times and if i see another heel with fakefoot i will shoot someone B) I have fear for all the people downloading it without knowing how this works and crying that her nipples clip trhough the clothes ?