27 minutes ago, saltshade said:

So why do you have a selfie in your underwear as avatar? How you look irl is totally unimportant here...unless of course you're looking for something.

I know that is uniportant but a) it's not selfie exactly my face is covered and its ulikely for some1 to recognize me with the body and with that resolution of image and
and b) i feel well with my body i don't think that is any wrong with it and for how long i can keep it in that shape? for 10 - 15 years at max after that it get wrinkles and the tits becomes shaggy ?

41 minutes ago, Aria1989 said:

I know that is uniportant but a) it's not selfie exactly my face is covered and its ulikely for some1 to recognize me with the body and with that resolution of image and
and b) i feel well with my body i don't think that is any wrong with it and for how long i can keep it in that shape? for 10 - 15 years at max after that it get wrinkles and the tits becomes shaggy ?

Lol, at least you have self distance, and you do have a nice body. I never understood people who felt the need to post pics of their body on the net, but now I understand it a bit better.

On 1/27/2021 at 8:47 AM, Aria1989 said:

Hello my friends.I have two problems.The first is with the mouth on wheel.It stays closed i am not sure that is the mod's problem as no facial expression occurs not even during sexlab scenes (ihave activated throught sexlab option from the tab)
also the hair of yps is not chancing at the start when u choose the hair leght the color changes btw (i  can't confirm it 100% as i haven't go to a barber yet i dont know if that comes from the monos tweak yps1.3)

loadorder.txt 3.28 kB · 1 download

for the record if someone exprerienced the same problems for the yps i conver it the creation kit by my self and for mouth/expresions i unistal more information console i install fair skin complex Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition Expressions for SL SE i don't know what fix it x-D

2 hours ago, TFK23 said:

SL Survival detects Slavetats on the interface but I don't get the dialogue option for the toll tattoos...

Also, anything I should know about when updating this mod?

Make sure you've actually enabled toll tattoos as an option and set the amount to 1+(I don't know if you can set it to 0). Updating is automatic. Just wait for the messages in the upper left to show the latest version. But if you're updating from a previous build, meaning 5.x, then you need to clean your save and reinstall.

15 hours ago, saltshade said:

Make sure you've actually enabled toll tattoos as an option and set the amount to 1+(I don't know if you can set it to 0). Updating is automatic. Just wait for the messages in the upper left to show the latest version. But if you're updating from a previous build, meaning 5.x, then you need to clean your save and reinstall.

I checked the toll tattoos, it was already set to 3 by default. The maximum tattoos that can be applied was set to 6 by default. Tried tweaking both to other values but I still don't get the dialogue option. I have Devious Devices and Milk Mod Economy and they both have the dialogue options for the tolls.

I'll try updating to the newest version. Thanks though.

Can someone answer for me briefly:

I have a large load order with minimal noticable conflicts. I run with a lot of ESL files. 

When I make a merged patch, I only so many entries are accepted as I get the notification:

"Only 253 of 390 Masters can be merged successfully" or something to that end.

It's generally unsafe practice from what I've read around to merge together a crap ton of ESL files....so how should I go about this?

If it's just for the bikini's and the map and compass, I don't use the bikini portion of the mod as I prefer it for cosmetic value only, and the map is still craftable. Is the patch still even needed in my case?

22 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Can someone answer for me briefly:

I have a large load order with minimal noticable conflicts. I run with a lot of ESL files. 

When I make a merged patch, I only so many entries are accepted as I get the notification:

"Only 253 of 390 Masters can be merged successfully" or something to that end.

It's generally unsafe practice from what I've read around to merge together a crap ton of ESL files....so how should I go about this?

If it's just for the bikini's and the map and compass, I don't use the bikini portion of the mod as I prefer it for cosmetic value only, and the map is still craftable. Is the patch still even needed in my case?

One of the main difference of making the merge patch with SE is that you can have more than 255 plugins so the merge will give you that error. When you go into xEdit to make the merge only select the plugins that have elements you need merged. 

(But how do I know which ones those are, you ask)

Well, this is something I have kind of been meaning to make a tutorial on but haven't gotten around to. 

But if you don't want bikini's to show up in chests, and plan to just make the compass, all you need to do then is make sure nothing is overwriting SLS's race changes. Which is easy enough to check in xEdit, goto the SLS plugin and open the race tab to see. 

5 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

One of the main difference of making the merge patch with SE is that you can have more than 255 plugins so the merge will give you that error. When you go into xEdit to make the merge only select the plugins that have elements you need merged. 

(But how do I know which ones those are, you ask)

Well, this is something I have kind of been meaning to make a tutorial on but haven't gotten around to. 

But if you don't want bikini's to show up in chests, and plan to just make the compass, all you need to do then is make sure nothing is overwriting SLS's race changes. Which is easy enough to check in xEdit, goto the SLS plugin and open the race tab to see. 

okay cool, I'll keep an eye out for a tutorial on that if it ever happens.

5 hours ago, Yuuen said:

Can't seem to get this to build the bikini lists, i've got the merged patch and the replaced esp for the keywords but the button stays grayed out. Were there some extra steps i've missed for SSE?

Which bikini mod are you using? The MCM build list needs the json file, the included file with SLS is for just basic TAWOBA. If you are using Sun's Remastered or Pumpkin's Expanded you will need the updated json file from the 1st post. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b34196c5679a0e352e54c3a96af61493.png

1 hour ago, Novatham said:

The "jiggles" bodymorph seems to not be working correctly.

I suspect it either has something to do with using LE's NIO bone scale instead of SE's body morph scale, or SLIF isn't cooperation properly with SLS

Both of those are possible, I don't use inflation mechanics at all so I have no way to test. If someone wanted to look into it and make a patch, I would definitely post that on the DL page for them. 

Can anyone else confirm that Jiggles is not working in SE? 

22 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Which bikini mod are you using? The MCM build list needs the json file, the included file with SLS is for just basic TAWOBA. If you are using Sun's Remastered or Pumpkin's Expanded you will need the updated json file from the 1st post. 

Hide contents

Yep I'm using Remastered. I grabbed those and I'm using them.

22 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Reveal hidden contents

2 minutes ago, Yuuen said:

Yep I'm using Remastered. I grabbed those and I'm using them.

Nevermind, I just installed that as a mod and it doesn't have a file structure, so it never went where it was supposed to. Gonna move it properly and try again.

I can't seem to find the quarternaster in Whiterun. Where are they?

I've found this post in the LE version:

"Wheel->Misc->Debug Menu->Teleport To->Quartermaster->Whiterun"

...but Idk what is this wheel. Is this a mod? Pardon my stupidity.

EDIT: Nevermind, just had to press G

13 hours ago, fryepants said:

EDIT: Nevermind, just had to press G

Yeah about that, anybody else in SE not have the wheel show up? G just triggers the "cover thyself" animation. 

So far I was just thinking it was a feature that didn't make it to SE. Apparently it did and just doesn't work on my setup. ?

Did a search, there was a comment about needing some EasyWheel mod. But that was for LE and my LE setup does -not- have this mod and the wheel works there. There is an SE conversion, but that doesn't affect things either. Looks like I've got to do some digging! ?

EDIT: Had a look at the settings json. The "cover thyself" and menu were mapped to the same key. Changing this didn't appear to affect anything however. I can swap the menu key to whatever I like and only the anims happen. Will dig more...