On 5/10/2021 at 4:26 AM, Numa_Cway said:

Hey guys,

Sunjeong released another remastered version (6.0) of TAWOBA.
In case anyone is planning to use this new release, I've attached a modified .esp with added _SLS_BikiniArmor Keyword.
It's the version with Heel Sound and requires the .esm as Master.

Have fun.

Edit 05/13: Sunjeong released an update 6.1 for her TAWOBA version. Apparently there were some Footsteps missing in every .esp.
I repeated the process for the new .esp and attached a new version 6.1 with added SLS keyword.

The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp 883.41 kB · 5 downloads

Thank you for this.

I'm having a problem where the bikini curse is draining my stamina all the time, it still drains when I'm wearing a bikini with the _SLS_BikiniArmor. And after a while, it still drains (or just block at  0) even if I'm fully naked.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing it?

Here's my load order in case it's relevant.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
SOS - Grower - Extended.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
SL Survival.esp
Joy of Perspective.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
BaboInteractiveDia.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
MiasLair.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BHUNP- Expanded TEWOBA.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
SMUTBDS.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
DeviousStatues.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
TAWOBA Remastered keywords.esp
TEWOBA keywords.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SLSO.esp
The Facility.esp
SLIA - Legendary.esp
Devious Lore - KS Hair Patch.esp
CustomDifficultyUI.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SSEMerged.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

1 hour ago, Anfauglith said:

I'm having a problem where the bikini curse is draining my stamina all the time, it still drains when I'm wearing a bikini with the _SLS_BikiniArmor. And after a while, it still drains (or just block at  0) even if I'm fully naked.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing it?

Here's my load order in case it's relevant.

Hide contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
SOS - Grower - Extended.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
SL Survival.esp
Joy of Perspective.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
BaboInteractiveDia.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
MiasLair.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BHUNP- Expanded TEWOBA.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
SMUTBDS.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
DeviousStatues.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
TAWOBA Remastered keywords.esp
TEWOBA keywords.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SLSO.esp
The Facility.esp
SLIA - Legendary.esp
Devious Lore - KS Hair Patch.esp
CustomDifficultyUI.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SSEMerged.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

If you go into the MCM under licenses and look at the bikini armor license it will say what is causing the drain. (it is almost always the boots, the high heel requirement of 5.0 offset by default is too high for most HH boot mods. I recommend a setting of 3.5)

8 hours ago, Corsayr said:

If you go into the MCM under licenses and look at the bikini armor license it will say what is causing the drain. (it is almost always the boots, the high heel requirement of 5.0 offset by default is too high for most HH boot mods. I recommend a setting of 3.5)

Thanks a ton. It was exactly that!

I have another question. I'd like to modify my bikiniarmors.json. Are numbers in the file the last 6 numbers of the formID converted to dec, or is it something else? Is there a faster way to generate that list than writing it by hand?

Monoman described a way how it's done here. Scroll down a little bit to "Getting a List of FormIDs for Jsons".

Why exactly do you want to edit this file? This only manages which armors are distributed by building the bikini list.

You can find a json file that contains all TAWOBA+TEWOBA armos. So basically every "official" Bikini armor there is.

Or do you want to add armors from other mods to the list?

1 hour ago, Numa_Cway said:

Monoman described a way how it's done here. Scroll down a little bit to "Getting a List of FormIDs for Jsons".

Why exactly do you want to edit this file? This only manages which armors are distributed by building the bikini list.

You can find a json file that contains all TAWOBA+TEWOBA armos. So basically every "official" Bikini armor there is.

Or do you want to add armors from other mods to the list?

Thanks for the info.

I'm using the expanded world of bikini armor quest and the expanded addon for it.

I've checked those files, but unless I'm missing something they don't include quite a few bikini armors like elven, glass, dragonscale, deadric and a couple others.

Thanks for the info.

I'm using the expanded world of bikini armor quest and the expanded addon for it.

I've checked those files, but unless I'm missing something they don't include quite a few bikini armors like elven, glass, dragonscale, deadric and a couple others.

Oh ok. Then you can go ahead and give it a try. I have no idea about the two mods you mentioned, I'm using Sunjeong's TAWOBA and Pumpkin's TEWOBA.

Just a quick info though: Looking at the json file you will see that there are no categories for glass, daedric, etc and simply creating them won't magically add them to the MCM.

It's basically the other way around: The MCM will look for the categories in the json file and take the armor records from there.

So if you want to add let's say daedric bikini armor, you have to add the armor records to an existing category like ebony.

Basically something like this:

82112855_Screenshot2021-05-15151325.png.240e630a80adbf6ddacc272f6dfe6116.png

Good luck :)

14 minutes ago, Numa_Cway said:

Oh ok. Then you can go ahead and give it a try. I have no idea about the two mods you mentioned, I'm using Sunjeong's TAWOBA and Pumpkin's TEWOBA.

Just a quick info though: Looking at the json file you will see that there are no categories for glass, daedric, etc and simply creating them won't magically add them to the MCM.

It's basically the other way around: The MCM will look for the categories in the json file and take the armor records from there.

So if you want to add let's say daedric bikini armor, you have to add the armor records to an existing category like ebony.

Basically something like this:

82112855_Screenshot2021-05-15151325.png.240e630a80adbf6ddacc272f6dfe6116.png

Good luck :)

Thanks for your help, I'm in the middle of adding them to similar categories.

@Monoman1 I have a request.  After playing with the new arousal effects, I absolutely love it.  Of coarse I play with DFC and have a brutish dom pilfering all my hard earned septims.  It is less than immersive and highly breaks character to see him with cum all over his face.  Why am I scared of you again? I imagine the same arousal effects are put on male or female followers.  Is it possible to check the gender of the follower/sexlab sex preferences and do something a bit more in line with DFC?  For instance grab the DFC's SOS and max their schlong size during high arousal.... like day dreaming of what might be hiding under that armor.

Anyway... thanks again for a fantastic mod!

Running SE 0.635... can't buy Honeyside. I checked the dialogue topic and nothing is overwriting that one. I've already patched the other dialogue topics, successfully bought houses in whiterun and solitude, and tried disabling property licenses. But in Riften, I just get the option to buy, a warning about the property license (if property license is enabled), and here's the key to your new house, but I don't actually get the key and the gold isn't removed. Not sure

I need help with ysp. All the "fashion rape" options are greyed out :(

What I did is installing YSP from here, and overwriting it with the tweak in this mod description.

YSP MCM is showing, but in SLS the related entries are greyed out

EDIT: never mind, starting a new game solved the issue

On 5/7/2021 at 9:24 AM, bwasi1 said:

Just wondering what slot the tongue uses? They only every appear once in a blue one, and I cant figure out what it's conflicting with. Other then that everything is running smoothly.

On 5/7/2021 at 11:27 AM, Numa_Cway said:

They use Slot 50

Yup you are right it is slot 50. I thought at one point I had convinced Monoman to use slot 44 instead... 

I guess not. ?

Slot 50 is used by DD for *navel* (edit: I meant to say vaginal piercing) piercing which if you are like me, you almost always have one (piercing removal tools are so rare and seem to break a lot) ?

44 is gags which to me makes sense, you have a gag in you will not be able to stick out your tongue unless it is a ring gag (but seriously checking for that and making adjustment to make that work dynamically is just WAY too much effort for this feature.) 

When the new version comes out I will either do an optional DL to change to 44 or post a tutorial on how to change it. I sadly just don't have the time to do it right now. ? (So busy, have not had time to play recently)

On 5/20/2021 at 7:06 AM, Corsayr said:

Yup you are right it is slot 50. I thought at one point I had convinced Monoman to use slot 44 instead... 

I guess not. ?

Slot 50 is used by DD for navel piercing which if you are like me, you almost always have one (piercing removal tools are so rare and seem to break a lot) ?

44 is gags which to me makes sense, you have a gag in you will not be able to stick out your tongue unless it is a ring gag (but seriously checking for that and making adjustment to make that work dynamically is just WAY too much effort for this feature.) 

When the new version comes out I will either do an optional DL to change to 44 or post a tutorial on how to change it. I sadly just don't have the time to do it right now. ? (So busy, have not had time to play recently)

Ahh, tongues are 50.... I already have to switch SMP to DD compatible, so maybe I should turn the tongues and ahegao off then.  Thank you.

30 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Thanks for the conversion! Will the *new/beta* Spank That Ass and YPS Tweaks work from main mod features or do these need SE versions as well?

STA needs to be converted to use (because of the textures)

and YPS tweak as far as I can recall doesn't need to be converted at all. 

On 5/21/2021 at 9:38 PM, delgathar said:

Ahh, tongues are 50.... I already have to switch SMP to DD compatible, so maybe I should turn the tongues and ahegao off then.  Thank you.

The new beta the tongues are in slot 44

I read on another mod page that there is a slot patch for SLS and TAWOBA Remastered? I'm having issues where various devious devices are unequipping unrelated slots... or at least they should be unrelated, but I suspect the latest version of TAWOBA Remastered is using conflicting slots. Help?

(Example: equip something in the "chastity belt" slot. All of a sudden my bikini top gets unequipped.)

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

I read on another mod page that there is a slot patch for SLS and TAWOBA Remastered? I'm having issues where various devious devices are unequipping unrelated slots... or at least they should be unrelated, but I suspect the latest version of TAWOBA Remastered is using conflicting slots. Help?

(Example: equip something in the "chastity belt" slot. All of a sudden my bikini top gets unequipped.)

Sounds like your bikini armor is getting schlogified. Try going into the SOS menu and clear schlongified armors, then set the bikini top and revealing