9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Right. That's what it's for. It's an auto clicker. 

Mostly it's used for compulsive sex - highly aroused/high on skooma/skooma junkie etc. But I've provided a way to manually access it with 'start fucking' should you want it. That's all. It makes more sense with STA as it adds sounds when 'you click'. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yes it was totally me.... :O

Ahhhhhh gotcha gotcha, okay that makes more sense. Appreciate it!

MMmmm. Something like that may work for the most part but it's not going to be perfect. 

Say you're in a barracks and there's loads of beds close together. You're pointing at your bed but some other dudes bed is closer behind you. That function will find the dudes bed and not yours. And because you don't 'own' the dudes bed you'll end up sleeping on the ground again. 

Now if you explain to people clearly that you need to be close maybe you'll get away with it but you know what some people are like and not reading anything....

I feel you there. However, I do think if someone has found a patch for bed selection in a VR compatibility thread, they are more likely then not to read the caveats.  I am still trying to get all the dependencies needed to compile and test.  I can't seem to get the right mix.  Anyway, I think that even in the rare case of finding the wrong bed and being on the floor is better than always being on the floor...

I can neither confirm nor deny involvement in the great plague of penis hallucinations troubling Skyrim.

Well as a naive little wood elf searching my first falmer den... I was more than distracted when I was surrounded by those in VR. ?

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There aren't enforcers anywhere near breezehome....

There are toll collectors. Specifically

_SLS_TollCollectorWhiterunRedguardScaled

_SLS_TollCollectorWhiterunNordSteel

If it doesn't crash on load then it wouldn't seem to be anything about the appearance of the enforcer - meshes/textures etc. Unless there's some LOD stuff going on. It's probably something they're doing. Is responsive enforcers enabled? Maybe try without it. How close do they get before ctd?

Sorry but I can't help a whole lot with this. Only throw in observations.

If it's only one specific enforcer have you tried simply changing the spawned Npc to the other types of enforcers? - Change the ACHR record in the worldspace.

Okay it does not seem to be a special enforcer. I changed the ACHR Record as you suggested, started a new game, went to Riverwood and crashed. .net said it was the same enforcer again. So I changed it from the BandedIron Enforcer to the WhiterunAltmerRobe Enforcer. Crashed again, .net references the new enforcer.

One thing I saw these crashes have in common is the following line in the .net crash log:

R13:      0x7FF678AB0768     (SkyrimSE.exe+2F30768) (BSTCommonLLMessageQueue<BSTSmartPointer<SkyrimScript::DelayFunctor, BSTSmartPointerIntrusiveRefCount>>**)

Don't know what that means though. Google says some people had the same line with load orders that have Skyrim Immersive Creatures in them (which I also use). Don't know how SLS and SIC could conflict though.

Since I have a save again that can reproduce the crash, any suggestion on what I can do to help you narrow it down? If not I'll just try to disable the enforcers alltogether.

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

So I changed it from the BandedIron Enforcer to the WhiterunAltmerRobe Enforcer. Crashed again, .net references the new enforcer.

Did you start a new game to test? I'm not sure changing the form after the Npc has spawned will actually change it mid game you see. 

I could be wrong though.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There aren't enforcers anywhere near breezehome....

There are toll collectors. Specifically

_SLS_TollCollectorWhiterunRedguardScaled

_SLS_TollCollectorWhiterunNordSteel

If it doesn't crash on load then it wouldn't seem to be anything about the appearance of the enforcer - meshes/textures etc. Unless there's some LOD stuff going on. It's probably something they're doing. Is responsive enforcers enabled? Maybe try without it. How close do they get before ctd?

Sorry but I can't help a whole lot with this. Only throw in observations.

If it's only one specific enforcer have you tried simply changing the spawned Npc to the other types of enforcers? - Change the ACHR record in the worldspace.

Maybe it was something else... It was a while ago and I do not have the .net log for that one anymore. 

as an example if it is one of the enforcers in Riverrun the crash will happen right around that last bend on the path to riverrun. (just as a distance example)

Spoiler

image.png.10f912a56c7b4e2b488d828aae9e40f7.png

I do not use responsive enforcers personally. It is not all of them all the time. For the longest time I was sure it was only the Elvish ones because that was the only ones that did it, but apparently that is not the case. 

4 hours ago, Silvain said:

Don't know what that means though. Google says some people had the same line with load orders that have Skyrim Immersive Creatures in them (which I also use). Don't know how SLS and SIC could conflict though.

I do not use Skyrim Immersive creatures though :(

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you start a new game to test? I'm not sure changing the form after the Npc has spawned will actually change it mid game you see. 

I could be wrong though.

Probably good news? New game, doesn't crash.

This is what I did:

- Converted SLS Beta. Used Cathedral Optimizer for meshes/textures. Only necessary edits. Did NOT open SLS in the CK to save as form 44. For some reason this always breaks my attempts to convert the mod.

- Changed the ACHR record as you suggested. For testing purposes I chose the WhiterunAltmer one since Corsayr mentioned he only had problems with elf enforcers. Mentally prepared myself to repeat everything with another enforcer.

- New game, no custom race, standard imperial.

- Configured mods as always to reproduce the same environment.

- Tweaked a few SLS settings, set min Enforcers and max Enforcers to 5 to ensure the spawn.

- went through LAL start scenario to make sure that every script mod started up just fine.

- Escaped the prison and ran straight to Riverwood.

- Went around town to confirm Enforcer spawn and found 2. Talked to them to make sure that they don't crash.

- Stayed besides the forge for a few ingame hours.

- Went inside the inn, slept for 24 hours, wen outside and waited again for a few ingame hours.

Everything without crash. I think I'm gonna make my way to Falkreath and do a bit of testing there.

Good to hear. So it does seem like it's something to do with a specific one then.....

If we could nail it down to one....

2 minutes ago, Silvain said:

Converted SLS Beta. Used Cathedral Optimizer for meshes/textures. Only necessary edits. Did NOT open SLS in the CK to save as form 44. For some reason this always breaks my attempts to convert the mod.

Btw. This is because all master mods need to be flagged as ESM when saving them in the CK. If they're not then it breaks.... a lot of things. 

It's most likely because of simply knock because it comes as an ESP. I've  it set up as an ESM in my CK profile. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Btw. This is because all master mods need to be flagged as ESM when saving them in the CK. If they're not then it breaks.... a lot of things. 

It's most likely because of simply knock because it comes as an ESP. I've  it set up as an ESM in my CK profile.

This is explains it. Thanks for that.

I did some more testing... And well not so great news. I installed an unmodified version of SLS Beta, without the replaced enforcer. And it works. Even with the save that realiably crashed before.

Before: I loaded up Skyrim, loaded the save, my character was half a minute or so away from the bridge that leads to Riverwood from Whiterun, I loaded in, saw the screen for a second or so and then crashed.

Now: With basically the same setup everything works like a charm. I can even talk to the nord enforcer without a problem. I even suspected that it had something to do with skyrim load behaviour, like when you have too much animations and therefore need to load an early save to then load your play save. So I closed the game and only loaded into the crash save but it still works fine.

So... Something very weird is going on.

If you don't have any ideas on what to test I'll just be playing till I encounter this again.

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

I did some more testing... And well not so great news. I installed an unmodified version of SLS Beta, without the replaced enforcer. And it works. Even with the save that realiably crashed before.

This mirrors the point in the rabbit whole I keep arriving at. In the past I have found it difficult to reproduce the error. The same enforcer on the same saved game will crash it every time, but in a different game a different save it will work perfectly or some other enforcer will crash it...

/ripshairout

?

Is there a way to lower the frequency of license checks at the toll gates? I walked by and got checked three times one right after the other. Is there a way to put a cooldown of a few minutes on the checks or something?

Hmm... I think it's not just a frequency thing. I walked up to a gate in Riften and got stuck in a perpetual loop of "hold on there Princess, let me check your licenses." Does anyone have any ideas what could have caused it or how to fix it?

Hi, I need some newbie help. I have SLS version .635, and Realistic Needs and Diseases installed. RNaD loads first, and has been started. SLS can see RNaD (according to interface menu). However, when I drink cum (from a bottle), my thirst does not reduce. Do you know how to fix this? Thanks!

A few questions:

1. Is it possible to disable the PC looking around at other people/their own feet? That feature REALLY doesn't work well with first person view mods.

EDIT: Just found @lrk19's post about the same issue. Did the "isNPC" fix work for you?

2. Has anyone tried modifying the scripts for Jiggles to remove the SLIF dependency?

I realize I'm in the minority in not wanting it installed, but it seems like I could decouple the "Jiggles" effect from SLIF and just have it use Morph values from the Hormones Bodymorphs to apply the effect.

I think I'd only need to modify the "_SLS_InterfaceSlif" to recognize NiO Bodymorphs from particular mods (ex. Weightmorphs, Hormones) to make it work.

Something I've noticed, especially for futa characters with animal corruption enabled - after you reach a certain point, you can only get off with animals. Problem that I see with this, is that you can't get off while in the first male position, ie, futa char not able to finish with any human npc without vigorous clicking. Something that might be worth doing is allowing the futa char to get off while in the first position (the one doing the fucking), but unable to get off while in the female position (the one getting fucked). Or, if there is any way to incorporate this, to allow the racemenu size of a NPC futa schlong to influence how easily/difficult the PC reaches orgasm.

I sorta envision a futa npc (probably marked male so as to be in the male position) saying something about the PC liking horse dick, and then saying something about either their size being able to satisfy or not being able to satisfy, with something like 3~7 being on the smaller end and 10~20 on the larger end and enjoyment increases being modified from the racemenu size. Essentially, animal corrupted PC gets off more easily with futa/male NPCs with bigger dicks. Smaller dicks still finish, but the PC will have a harder time getting off.

Hey guys,

Sunjeong released another remastered version (6.0) of TAWOBA.
In case anyone is planning to use this new release, I've attached a modified .esp with added _SLS_BikiniArmor Keyword.
It's the version with Heel Sound and requires the .esm as Master.

Have fun.

Edit 05/13: Sunjeong released an update 6.1 for her TAWOBA version. Apparently there were some Footsteps missing in every .esp.
I repeated the process for the new .esp and attached a new version 6.1 with added SLS keyword.

The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp

On 5/7/2021 at 4:12 PM, Anunya said:

Is there a way to lower the frequency of license checks at the toll gates? I walked by and got checked three times one right after the other. Is there a way to put a cooldown of a few minutes on the checks or something?

Hmm... I think it's not just a frequency thing. I walked up to a gate in Riften and got stuck in a perpetual loop of "hold on there Princess, let me check your licenses." Does anyone have any ideas what could have caused it or how to fix it?

are you trying to click through the dialogue? I found that if I tried to click through the dialogue to speed it up I got it 3 or 4 times in a row, but if I just let it run through by itself I only get the one "check".

30 minutes ago, blacksw said:

are you trying to click through the dialogue? I found that if I tried to click through the dialogue to speed it up I got it 3 or 4 times in a row, but if I just let it run through by itself I only get the one "check".

That may very well have been it. I'm not the most patient sort when it comes to dialogue I already know....

Thanks for the hint!

On 5/8/2021 at 10:23 PM, w234aew said:

A few questions:

1. Is it possible to disable the PC looking around at other people/their own feet? That feature REALLY doesn't work well with first person view mods.

EDIT: Just found @lrk19's post about the same issue. Did the "isNPC" fix work for you?

2. Has anyone tried modifying the scripts for Jiggles to remove the SLIF dependency?

I realize I'm in the minority in not wanting it installed, but it seems like I could decouple the "Jiggles" effect from SLIF and just have it use Morph values from the Hormones Bodymorphs to apply the effect.

I think I'd only need to modify the "_SLS_InterfaceSlif" to recognize NiO Bodymorphs from particular mods (ex. Weightmorphs, Hormones) to make it work.

I actually just ended up downloading another headtracking mod "Player Headtracking SE". Once that mod hijacked the headtracking behaviour, I disabled it and the headtracking stayed gone.

Just dropping this here, though maybe I should drop it on LE since the SE version is just a conversion so the bug probably applies there.

I temporarily disabled tolls in the MCM.  This made the kennel in Solitude (and presumably the others as well) vanish.

Since the Kennels are more related to the License system as a punishment for being on the streets, I'd expect hiding the kennels would be attached to disabling the licensing system not disabling the tolls.