On 4/17/2021 at 9:01 PM, Monoman1 said:

Yea. I messed up the fomod. Fixed in 658. 

If you're stuck with 657 just copy in the interface folder manually

Where exactly do I copy it to?

Edit: I've copied it over to where every other mod has it but it still hasn't solved the issue for me

I know this is probably purely SE problem, but entering a kennel messes up character specific saves, meaning once you enter a kennel, your saves will be stored in "all saves" instead of "[character_name]". It's something to fix I guess if possible. 

I very recently installed this great mod and I seem to have been able to get almost all the things I want to work to actually work in SE - great work. At least one thing is causing problems, though. For pickpocketing options I've tried to change the default bounty and added devices as penalty. I have no difficulties adding restraints from the mod in other contexts, e.g. through kennel actions or penalties for toll evasion. The mod is also partially working for pickpocketing; extra gold/loot is added to characters if settings are changed, easier pickpocketing at night works fine, and I don't get the standard reaction where a weapon is drawn and/or a guard intervenes when pickpocket fail handling is active. But what does happen when I'm caught pickpocketing with active fail handling is that a sexlab rape scene will *always* trigger and a bounty of 25 will be added - no matter what the bounty is set to in the mod settings. I have not experienced any other outcome, such as added devices, even though added devices are requested as an outcome in the mod configuration options. It doesn't matter who I pickpocket, whether it's characters from vanilla skyrim or added characters from mods. Being caught out after curfew will cost me a fine equal to the price I specify in the mod options, this I tested, so it's not that none of these types of consequences fail to update.

I have not at any point messed around with customising the json device list. I understand that no devices would be expected to be added in the sexlab scene outcomes, you make it clear that scenes are different. But these scenes are the only outcomes I see (...got 13 in a row while trying to figure out what would happen if I changed stuff in the mod settings). Any ideas as to what might be causing only sex-lab scenes to load here and why the modified fine is not going through? The source file I downloaded was called Sexlab Survival SE 0.635.7z, last modified on 3/14/2021.

2 hours ago, GeJorge said:

I know this is probably purely SE problem, but entering a kennel messes up character specific saves, meaning once you enter a kennel, your saves will be stored in "all saves" instead of "[character_name]". It's something to fix I guess if possible. 

It has been brought up before, and I have no idea how to fix it and MM1 doesn't run SE. It is only a thing in SE and SLS is not the only mod that causes this. 

So I would not look to see this fixed anytime soon ?

3 hours ago, GeJorge said:

It's because the EditorID cell name in the Creation Kit has an underscore in it. SE uses underscores to separate character saves, so if you're in a cell with an underscore in it's editor's name your save gets messed.

The name of the cell in the editor is _SLS_KennelWhiterun (or something similar). To fix it, you'd open the mod in the Creation Kit, and rename it to SLSKennelWhiterun. I have no idea if this can interfere with scripts related to the kennel, though.

11 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

I very recently installed this great mod and I seem to have been able to get almost all the things I want to work to actually work in SE - great work. At least one thing is causing problems, though. For pickpocketing options I've tried to change the default bounty and added devices as penalty. I have no difficulties adding restraints from the mod in other contexts, e.g. through kennel actions or penalties for toll evasion. The mod is also partially working for pickpocketing; extra gold/loot is added to characters if settings are changed, easier pickpocketing at night works fine, and I don't get the standard reaction where a weapon is drawn and/or a guard intervenes when pickpocket fail handling is active. But what does happen when I'm caught pickpocketing with active fail handling is that a sexlab rape scene will *always* trigger and a bounty of 25 will be added - no matter what the bounty is set to in the mod settings. I have not experienced any other outcome, such as added devices, even though added devices are requested as an outcome in the mod configuration options. It doesn't matter who I pickpocket, whether it's characters from vanilla skyrim or added characters from mods. Being caught out after curfew will cost me a fine equal to the price I specify in the mod options, this I tested, so it's not that none of these types of consequences fail to update.

I have not at any point messed around with customising the json device list. I understand that no devices would be expected to be added in the sexlab scene outcomes, you make it clear that scenes are different. But these scenes are the only outcomes I see (...got 13 in a row while trying to figure out what would happen if I changed stuff in the mod settings). Any ideas as to what might be causing only sex-lab scenes to load here and why the modified fine is not going through? The source file I downloaded was called Sexlab Survival SE 0.635.7z, last modified on 3/14/2021.

You should get force greeted and the outcome is decided via dialogue. Are you getting dialogue?

10 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

It's because the EditorID cell name in the Creation Kit has an underscore in it. SE uses underscores to separate character saves, so if you're in a cell with an underscore in it's editor's name your save gets messed.

The name of the cell in the editor is _SLS_KennelWhiterun (or something similar). To fix it, you'd open the mod in the Creation Kit, and rename it to SLSKennelWhiterun. I have no idea if this can interfere with scripts related to the kennel, though.

There's a reason why all the forms start with _

It sorts them neatly at the top of the ck. For that reason I'm not keen to change it. 

It might be something to add to the conversion process. I can't say with 100% certainty that it won't affect something. I can't think of anything it would. And generally TesEdit is quite good at redirecting changes. 

Yes. But I figured out a solution. I started a new game, removed a few mods I didn't really need. Prison Overhaul Patched is the only one of them which handles crime-related stuff but that one was active before, I figured it might be that one causing issues. Turning it off caused a force-greet and restraints added after a failed pickpocket attempt.

I like this mod much more than POP so there's no argument as to which one I'll keep. :)

4 minutes ago, BYJE137 said:

Yes. But I figured out a solution. I started a new game, removed a few mods I didn't really need. Prison Overhaul Patched is the only one of them which handles crime-related stuff but that one was active before, I figured it might be that one causing issues. Turning it off caused a force-greet and restraints added after a failed pickpocket attempt.

I like this mod much more than POP so there's no argument as to which one I'll keep. :)

Dont think it can be Pop because I use it. I'm probably not fully up to date though. 

Hmm. Might be the new game then, I originally added the mod to an active play-through and things seemed to work just fine even so, or some unknown third factor. One of life's great mysteries... Oh well, whichever one of the changes it was that did the trick certainly worked, I'm not going to worry too much about it.

8 minutes ago, GeJorge said:

Don't know if this is SE exclusive and has been brought up already or not, but toll collectors repeat same lines ("hold on princess" and "wait while I check your licenses") over and over again until eventually they let you go. Annoying af.

Not a bug. 

You're held in dialogue for as long as it takes to check your shit against your licences. 

Not bringing the kitchen sink with you will reduce time. 

Also if your Papyrus vm is preoccupied running other scripts it will increase time. 

Hey, I downloaded some other armor sets off nexus (specifically - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41285) and I'm trying to add keywords to them through SSEedit. 

All of my other bikini armors (TAWOBA, Pumpkin, etc) have this keyword attached - _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:1D049867] and they work fine. No problems there.

When I try to add it to the other armors from the mod I downloaded, I get an error message saying "Load order FormID can not be mapped to file..."  The keyword is also not available in the drop down window. 

edit: i feel like this might be a json thing, and i probably won't be able to figure out how to properly edit a json so if that is the case I'll just go without my mage using bikini cloth armor.

I'm mediocre at best at doing SSEedit things, so I'm not sure what I need in order to add this specific keyword to a different addon. I feel like there's something obvious i'm missing. I tried referencing this post comment response from February, but it wasn't quite the same issue I had and I still ran into the same issue with the keyword not being in the drop down list- 

1 hour ago, ivraell said:

Hey, I downloaded some other armor sets off nexus (specifically - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41285) and I'm trying to add keywords to them through SSEedit. 

All of my other bikini armors (TAWOBA, Pumpkin, etc) have this keyword attached - _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:1D049867] and they work fine. No problems there.

When I try to add it to the other armors from the mod I downloaded, I get an error message saying "Load order FormID can not be mapped to file..."  The keyword is also not available in the drop down window. 

edit: i feel like this might be a json thing, and i probably won't be able to figure out how to properly edit a json so if that is the case I'll just go without my mage using bikini cloth armor.

I'm mediocre at best at doing SSEedit things, so I'm not sure what I need in order to add this specific keyword to a different addon. I feel like there's something obvious i'm missing. I tried referencing this post comment response from February, but it wasn't quite the same issue I had and I still ran into the same issue with the keyword not being in the drop down list- 

They need "SL Survival.esp" adding as a master. It defines the keyword and so unless they depend on it they can't use it.

55 minutes ago, ShalaxiHelbane said:

They need "SL Survival.esp" adding as a master. It defines the keyword and so unless they depend on it they can't use it.

SL Survival.esp is not available as a master. I'm assuming this is just a load order issue? I'll swap it around and check once I'm back at my PC

2 minutes ago, ivraell said:

SL Survival.esp is not available as a master. I'm assuming this is just a load order issue? I'll swap it around and check once I'm back at my PC

correct SLS needs to be higher in the plugin load order for it to be made into a master in xEdit, and it will need to be a master to add the keyword. 

Okay, thanks for the hot tips. I appreciate it a lot. Just started a mage playthrough so this will help mix and match plenty of bits of cloth armor.

Do I need to remake my merged patch / bashed patch if the only change I made was the keywords?

2 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

I'm getting no popup for the swallow mechanic, though I'm pretty sure I've installed everything correctly.

Anyone know where to start looking for solutions?

You only get a pop up if it is a race/creature that SLS doesn't recognize and needs you to tell it how large of a load to expect ?