10 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

This choice is possible only if:

- You are not a victim (the sex act is consensual)

- You are not a cum addict

Otherwise, you'll always swallow the cum.

But my Stats & Info page in MCM says I've swallowed 0 loads, where I can very much attest to that not being the case

28 minutes ago, Ar4chnid said:

But my Stats & Info page in MCM says I've swallowed 0 loads, where I can very much attest to that not being the case

If you auto swallow for whatever reason you'll get a notification. 

If you still have problems read the faq.

I've played around with this mod for a while now in a number of my builds on both LE and SE, and am mostly pretty happy with it.  However, in a few recent SE builds, I've been frustrated by an issue in the kennel that I didn't realize was entirely possible with just SLS - I'd always blamed other mod interactions for it.

Can we please give the Kennel Master the ability to understand gag talk?   On more than one occasion in some recent testing, I've ended up stuck in the kennel needing to go back to an earlier save because he put a gag on me (something I've definitely confirmed now was SLS), and I couldn't make him understand me, and between struggling, cutting, and running out of lockpicks, ended up unable to remove the gag entirely.  While technically this is more of a feature request than a bug, anything which has the potential to require you to reload an older save or use debug resets probably should be addressed.  (It's also gotten me annoyed at some of the DD escape mechanisms, but that's a different topic for a different thread...)

Failing that, can we have an MCM flag to prevent him from equipping a gag on you in the kennel?   I'd prefer it if the Kennel Master could understand the gag talk, but preventing gags might be a good alternate.

If you want to add some spice to allowing him to understand gag talk - maybe if he doesn't understand you, he'll remove the gag... but if he does there's a chance he'll lock you back in the kennel for another night.  (I wouldn't mind a small chance of that in any case...)

I also wouldn't mind it if there was a flag which prevented chastity devices (like some of the rope harnesses...), or if he could remove them, at least, so he had the access he wants... but that's not nearly as important as the gag talk change.

21 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If you auto swallow for whatever reason you'll get a notification. 

If you still have problems read the faq.

Yep, turned out I hadn't enabled "Use Seperate Orgasms" in SLSO. Serves me right for not reading through the FAQ. But now it works, thank you :)

Feature idea I just had, no idea how easy it would be to implement: MCM option to have a variable (/random) curfew start and end time, instead of the fixed times which are currently implemented.

The idea here is that you select a time range for the start and finish of the curfew, example: Curfew starts somewhere between 17:00 and 19:00 and finishes somewhere between 06:00 and 10:00). Start and end times vary from day to day and you don't actually know for sure when curfew starts until it is announced. In-game explanation could be that guards are lazy and they decide themselves when they think it's proper for you to be outside, or something like that.

It would make planning for curfews harder and make it more likely you'll be 'caught out' by accident. Also makes it more likely you'll have to actually run a risk if you, say, think about trying to sell those weapons in order to pay for the inn, instead of just heading for the kennel right away. You might have to knock on a random door and hope you don't get enslaved, because curfew was just announced, you only have 10 seconds, and you can't possibly get to the inn in time. In theory you'll always know if curfew has ended because it is announced, but if you don't know exactly when it'll end you might still end up having to take a risk and hope for the best in some situations/with some settings, because it might not be a good idea to wait if you have to wait another 5 hours with an impatient devious follower breathing down your neck (i.e., if you let the finish time vary it could also potentially create interesting dynamics). Random start times seem to have more potential for ugly surprises, though.

Don't know if the idea is appealing to others or if it's at all feasible from a coding perspective, just thought I'd put the idea out there.

A related idea would be to also have an option to disable the curfew announcements. And the warning..

4 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

The idea here is that you select a time range for the start and finish of the curfew, example: Curfew starts somewhere between 17:00 and 19:00 and finishes somewhere between 06:00 and 10:00). Start and end times vary from day to day and you don't actually know for sure when curfew starts until it is announced. In-game explanation could be that guards are lazy and they decide themselves when they think it's proper for you to be outside, or something like that.

Maybe even have a chance for it to be super early sometimes. Leading to an interaction with the guards like

"Hey you, it's curfew time. Get off the street!"

"But it's still daylight, how can it be curfew already?"

"It's a holiday"

"What? No it isn't, what holiday?"

"National mouthy sluts shut the hell up and do as they are told day, in fact, I am sure that is everyday. Now are you going to clear the streets? or do we have to do this the hard way?"

?

9 hours ago, Corsayr said:

"National mouthy sluts shut the hell up and do as they are told day, in fact, I am sure that is everyday. Now are you going to clear the streets? or do we have to do this the hard way?"

10/10 dialogue, this needs to be a thing :D

It took me until now to realize that I needed to "Start fucking" in the wheel menu before the swallow/spit mechanic would show up. Was this specified anywhere? I might have missed it.

Also, what exactly triggers jiggling? Is it linked with the SLIF cum inflation mechanic?

When playing the 0.660 beta version (self-converted), my game crashes after getting close to some small towns. The crash logs from .NET script framework are always pointing me to the Enforcers. I thought the problem was their facegen, thus I went to the Creation Kit and regenerated all of the Facegen data of the enforcers, but ctds are still happening. Disabling enforcers with console commands serves as a workaround, as it prevents the selected actor to be loaded.

I also use the "Face Discoloration Fix" mod, can this one also be the culprit of the crashes?

Posted it on SE topic because I think it's not a SLS issue on this own, but something that may be gone wrong during the conversion.

5 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

The crash logs from .NET script framework are always pointing me to the Enforcers.

I have actually been getting this issue for some time now, even without the update. 

I have yet to figure out the cause. But at first it always seemed to be the elvish enforcers which initially made me think it was an incompatibility with some elvish overhaul I had. But that did not pan out. 

14 hours ago, excidium93 said:

Just a little warning: 

if you want to convert the current beta (0.660) to SE DON'T use the cathedral optimizer. This causes a CTD when entering whiterun. Using the unmodified LE version (with manually converted animation) solves the problem.

Do you have a .Net log on what the possible CTD issue was?

I'm not sure what it is about this mod, but SL scenes quickly go from starting within 5-10 seconds to not starting up at all, and eventually dragging the game down to a crawl. I'm looking through SSE Display tweaks VM monitor, and this mod has kicked on the 'VM overloaded' warning pretty much constantly after a few in game days of playing. As much as I like this mod and the concept about how all this works, I'm not sure I'll be using it just yet. Definitely holding onto this one for future updates though!

Kodlak: "Today we welcome a new soul into our mortal fold. This woman has endured, has challenged, and has shown her valor. Who will speak for her?"

Farkas: "I stand witness to the courage of the soul before us"

In the meantime, said soul is wrapped in latex, restrained in an iron yoke, drugged to high heavens on skooma and leaking horse cum from any available orifices.

I love this game.

1 hour ago, Ar4chnid said:

Kodlak: "Today we welcome a new soul into our mortal fold. This woman has endured, has challenged, and has shown her valor. Who will speak for her?"

Farkas: "I stand witness to the courage of the soul before us"

In the meantime, said soul is wrapped in latex, restrained in an iron yoke, drugged to high heavens on skooma and leaking horse cum from any available orifices.

I love this game.

'

True story! ?

Spoiler

companion1.thumb.jpg.312a51f31bc75458c47d66268abad685.jpgcompanion2.thumb.jpg.d5344f74e22a5f3f6bbd259b71dd4e70.jpg

6 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm not sure what it is about this mod, but SL scenes quickly go from starting within 5-10 seconds to not starting up at all, and eventually dragging the game down to a crawl. I'm looking through SSE Display tweaks VM monitor, and this mod has kicked on the 'VM overloaded' warning pretty much constantly after a few in game days of playing. As much as I like this mod and the concept about how all this works, I'm not sure I'll be using it just yet. Definitely holding onto this one for future updates though

Does this apply to Survival only or the SexLab related mods at all?

The SexLab SE itself is somewhat slow to start animations, and I don't think this has been fixed yet. If you have other script heavy mods then the load time is very likely to increase.

12 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Does this apply to Survival only or the SexLab related mods at all?

The SexLab SE itself is somewhat slow to start animations, and I don't think this has been fixed yet. If you have other script heavy mods then the load time is very likely to increase.

I really don't have any other script heavy mods. The main ones are:

SLSO

SL Utility + (which does kinda add to it, but I haven't noticed all too much)

FHU

SLACS

MME SE

ABBA

SGO4Beta6

Defeat

DD

SL FurnitureMarkerSex

SLEN

Wetfunction

BWA

SLSF

Radiant Prostitution

and SLIF, though I think that one is gonna get removed. Only had it installed because of SL Survival.

These mods have been in my load order for a long while now, and I've never had any issue crop up in playthroughs lasting upwards of 200+ hours.

Don't get me wrong, SL Survival hits on so many things that I've been wanting in a SL mod, and since it incorporates so many things, it really has the potential to be the centerpiece of my order. It just gets to chugging so quickly that gameplay breaks and makes it not usable. If I'm doing something wrong though, I'd love to know cause this mod is excellent.

On 4/29/2021 at 10:14 PM, applesandmayo said:

I'm not sure what it is about this mod, but SL scenes quickly go from starting within 5-10 seconds to not starting up at all, and eventually dragging the game down to a crawl. I'm looking through SSE Display tweaks VM monitor, and this mod has kicked on the 'VM overloaded' warning pretty much constantly after a few in game days of playing. As much as I like this mod and the concept about how all this works, I'm not sure I'll be using it just yet. Definitely holding onto this one for future updates though!

You didn't by some chance enable compulsive sex and then ignore the wall of text warning around it? I've had no issues with scenes failing to start. Have you tried checking your save in Falrim tools? It's possible you have a lot of hung scripts holding up the show. 

Also, what is Display tweaks VM monitor? What is it measuring? How is it measuring?

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

people say you need heel sounds SE for it to work but... but why though? what's in this mod that isn't in LE that would require that.

only if you are using my replacer esp for Sun's remastered bikini armor to get your keywords. Because I keyworded the version that has the high heel sounds. 

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You didn't by some chance enable compulsive sex and then ignore the wall of text warning around it? I've had no issues with scenes failing to start. Have you tried checking your save in Falrim tools? It's possible you have a lot of hung scripts holding up the show. 

Also, what is Display tweaks VM monitor? What is it measuring? How is it measuring?

I really couldn't tell you fully what it is monitoring, but the page description basically states it monitors script usage through papyrus. Also no, as much as compulsive sex sounds like a useful replacer or addition to something like ABMM, ABMM handles it pretty well, so I just let that one do its thing. However, with the combo of ABMM and SLSO, then with SLS's scroll wheel animation speed adjuster, it seems like there is just a bit going on that would interfere with each other.

I do have SLSO's animation speed adjuster off, but I havent tried it just yet to see how SLS may handle animation speed.

Edit: Also, with using the included ESPs and json for the combo TAWOBA Remaster and EWOBA, SLS seems to apply the bikini curse only to feet, regardless of if they're heels or not. The test scan shows that all the other armor pieces do have the bikini keyword (not through SLAX), but the curse only applies once shoes are on, even the ones not listed in the bikini armors setup.