6 hours ago, Highborn said:

I can’t give Gerald the food I cooked too (Cabbage soup). Adding the 'meat soup' with console did the trick. However, second time father sends me there I can't get a dialogue, he just says 'need something?'.

I'll have look, I've probably messed up some conditions.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

Okay, I really liked the new tasks. Great job with it!

Maybe you can add more stuff with Jazeem. Really enjoyed that one. Perhaps he could hire the PC in definitive, making a deal with Father, becoming your new master.

I see quite a potential in all the added tasks.  Might explore those later on.

3 hours ago, FalloutGarmonija said:

For some reason when I bring father his requested drink. The option given is the one saying that I couldn't bring it to him despite it being in my inventory.

You need to play the serving idles, "carry meal pot" or "carry drink tray". Remap those in the MCM as it suits you. Otherwise the dialogue option is not enabled. This adds quite another level of immersion as the PC looks much more as really serving.

Hi, cool mod. it offers an interesting alternate start option. thank your for your work. would it be possible to create a "light" version of the mod? im not interested in any of the bdsm/amputation stuff at all but since the mod depends on it I have to install like 8 additional mods. Im only interested in the servitude path. thank you

7 minutes ago, Skelletoncz said:

Quest Chillfurrow farm. The door is always locked. 

Yeah, I had that problem too. But with Simply Knock mod, I was able to get in. But after the first time I served there, it became 'open' to my character.

BUG! PC have tomato soup, mod do not recognize it. same for ale. No quest markers for new tasks added. I paid 2000 and mother back, went to uncle. But nothing happened, no dialog or else.

PC should still able to serve father even after mother is back but this time serve both mother(food, drink) and father. Father will play with both.

Mother daughter will work at farm on land behind house milk cow etc, and father will spend all in tavern and play at night.

If father is not happy sell one or both at SS.

8 hours ago, pchs said:

You need to play the serving idles, "carry meal pot" or "carry drink tray". Remap those in the MCM as it suits you. Otherwise the dialogue option is not enabled. This adds quite another level of immersion as the PC looks much more as really serving.

Oh really? I didn't think about that. Clever. Thank you.

Edit: I also would like to note that if I had to use those idles in order to give them to father. I was able to give him food without using using the "carry meal pot" idle. Is this an issue?

13 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Looks promising.  I will try on my next character.

Just curious, what choices do I need to make to get to the Get Gifts stage?  Does the mother have do die?

I think it happens when you reach a certain level of reputation, depravity or submission and ask Father 'How am I doing?' then instead of the usual dialogue he might say something different and give you a gift. So far he asked my character to wear a barkeeper clothes. I suppose if you have devious devices and Sanguine's Debauchery he will start giving more bdsm stuff.

19 hours ago, Highborn said:

Yeah, I had that problem too. But with Simply Knock mod, I was able to get in. But after the first time I served there, it became 'open' to my character.

I'm thinking about putting Simply Knock as a soft requirement instead of manipulating the cell ownership for the purpose of this Task.

4 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Looks promising.  I will try on my next character.

Just curious, what choices do I need to make to get to the Get Gifts stage?  Does the mother have do die?

Right now, when you ask Faterh "How am I doing", at certain levels of Favour, Depravity and Submission, he will reward you with Barmaid clothes, Leather collar and BDSM furniture. There are also the Slave heels, but currently there is (yet) no way to get the variable other than console. 

7 hours ago, FalloutGarmonija said:

You need to interact with the cage door.

The dialogue to give food shouldn't be there. This is sort of general dialogue, which should be possible only with humans and if you play the "carry meal pot" or "carry drink tray" idle. I plan to expand this a bit.

On 7/14/2020 at 12:49 PM, pchs said:

Wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate start scenario)

View File

Wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate Start Scenario)

"Alternate start scenario with multiple endings. A sandbox base for various roleplays."

2020 Reupload & Dev Restart

Since I've got a bit more free time on my hands than before, I've got back to developing this mod. Updates should go in the way of "indentured servitude", with player motivation primarily being in the hope of saving the Mother.

Two additional dependencies were added since I've started to build a second Alternate start scenario, but abandoned it. I may get back to it eventually, so it will remain there.

Warning, story spoiler - I've added a "process map" of the possible scenarios and routes.

• Blocks marked in red text are not developped yet, but are planned to.
  • Blocks in bright red background color are meant to be "bad endings"
  • Blocks in bright green background oclor are meant to be "good endings"
  • Orange blocks are possible dialogues, leading to different outcomes or variable adjustments

Reveal hidden contents

Wt.thumb.jpg.9c58c79ffd5bc77ae7b46f7dfa07daee.jpg

Introduction & Foreword
----------------------------

The war has come. Your family is struggling to survive. How will your young, girly life develop? Will you become a servant of your "Father" in a pursuit to save your Mother from a terrible illness, or will you rather find your own luck outcasted? Decide yourself.

Some parts of the mod/story will lead your hand while some other parts are actuall empty and assume certain level of roleplay involvement.

Requirements & Credits

----------------------------

Hard requirements

Skyrim

SexLab by Ashal

ZazAnimationPack by Zaz, Xaz and Tara

Alternate Start - Live Another Lifeby Arhmoor

Amputator Framework by Haeretic

Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced: SD by DeepBlueFrog and jbezorg

Sanguine’s Debauchery Cages by Inte

Simple Slavery Plus Plus by Lozeak and jfraser and HexBolt8

I'll Take The Display Model by darkconsole

Soft requirements

SkyUI by schlangster

Devious Devices Expansion by Kimy (in order to get meshes and textures for heels)

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

• SkyUI now a requirement - added MCM menu; set up keys to hands behind back, above head, down on all four, carry drinks, carry meal pot
  • carry mechanics added to serving Father with meals or drinks (not working ideally, but the basics are there)
  • new Servitude storyline: Other Tasks (Horse Grooming, Oldman's Maid, Soldier's Cook, Dog Walking)
  • limited Father's AI packages, now he shouldn't go to a tavern in the evenings (poor him) and get stuck in there
  • multiple fixes and tweaks; probably many new have arisen - please report them in the support thread

• fix of start-up phase of LAL quest
  • minor fixes
  • minor dialogue changes

20200713a

• Repacked to 7z
  • Updated changelog for version 20200713
  • Updated links in dependencies

• new: storyline at stage 200, "indentured servitude" (sort of maid questline)
    • father has now needs (hunger, thirst, arousal)
    • there is stuff to be cleaned, like a right proper maid
    • PC has levels of Depravity, Submussion and Father's Favour
    • PC can exchange Father's Favour for Gold
    • PC can exchange Gold for food, extend healing for Mother, or buy her a final cure
    • PC can get voluntarily enslaved or get sold as slave in order to buy finaly cure for Mother
    • PC can get gifts from Father for good performance
    • etc.
  • fix: falling through floor and directions of cell entry points (house, house exterior, cellar)
  • corrections and adjustments of dialogue (story-wise major change is that mother was sent to Whiterun healery instead of Cyrodiil - to motivate PC to go look for her..)
  • mapped the mod outcomes in a "process map"

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/14/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Dawnguard, HearthFires, Dragonborn, ZazAnimationPack, Alternate Start, Amputator, SD+, Simple Slavery, Display Model, SD Cages, Devious Devices Expansion
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

nice upgrade. i not explorer all yet . but just one thing. when father give me the other task go with old man. his door  alway is closed  and when i unlock by comand he only say  "you are not supposed to be here "

Hi, thanks a lot for this mod. It's one of those things I was looking for, Skyrim's civil war/ hard times from like ordinary citizen, girl perspective. Good job, I'm hoping for the development of this mod. Would it be possible to provide Fertility Mode support? It is still updating and adding new stuff. Beeing Female is kind of outdated.

6 hours ago, pchs said:

I'm thinking about putting Simply Knock as a soft requirement instead of manipulating the cell ownership for the purpose of this Task.

I think the only issue is that the farmer that works there, Wilmuth, apparently needs to be inside for someone to attend the door. Not sure how Simply Knock select the actor, maybe you need to add the farm faction to Jazeem?

9 hours ago, pchs said:

The dialogue to give food shouldn't be there. This is sort of general dialogue, which should be possible only with humans and if you play the "carry meal pot" or "carry drink tray" idle. I plan to expand this a bit.

I have both dialogue lines with everyone and I don`t run around with tray and pot :)

Also, among the notifications like "father is hungry" etc there are notifications about "there is time to cook for guars again/help old man" (dont remember names) but when I come to them the only thing I can do is to offer food and drink.

just wanted to stop and say what an amazing job you are doing here.  I really appreciate your work!  

Spoiler

the watchtower guy seems bugged.  he asks for meat soup but does not provide the raw beef, also he is in a fighting stance?  the second trip to him he did not have any dialog for your mod (other npc dialogs appear) and he doesnt take the soup, it is still in my pc's inventory

also, did you remove the gallows across the street?

the horses near the dogs are kinda in the way...  are these from your mod or some other mod I am using?  see the attached screenie

Jazeem is in a locked house  - chillfarrow farm house.  the only way i can complete this is to use eff and recruit him to take him outside, then he stays outside other wise when unlock the house I am treated as a trespasser.  

i looked at your stage map, but i cannot seem to get the "party" quest line going.  :(       helps to read once in awhile!  

ScreenShot3.bmp

38 minutes ago, macnchz said:

just wanted to stop and say what an amazing job you are doing here.  I really appreciate your work!  

Hide contents

the watchtower guy seems bugged.  he asks for meat soup but does not provide the raw beef, also he is in a fighting stance?  the second trip to him he did not have any dialog for your mod (other npc dialogs appear)

also, did you remove the gallows across the street?

the horses near the dogs are kinda in the way...  are these from your mod or some other mod I am using?  

I also got the soldier guy with a fighting stance