20 hours ago, pchs said:

You probably do not have the correct ZaZ animation pack, then.

I've got the same problem .. no cage.  SD Cages 370  is loaded and I have ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]  and  Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]LINK loaded.  Please clarify if these are the right files.

I also have problem with soldier: he gave me quest only once, then just I can only offer food and drink.

And with horse: I dont know what to do, I cannot interect with horse or with other objects around (except vanilla)

Oh, and about helping to relese tention. Maybe some more... prerequisites needed? Or being forced. I mean, that is a little bit strange for daughter to offer that to her father (even stepfather). 

1 hour ago, Ratinira said:

I also have problem with soldier: he gave me quest only once, then just I can only offer food and drink.

And with horse: I dont know what to do, I cannot interect with horse or with other objects around (except vanilla)

Oh, and about helping to relese tention. Maybe some more... prerequisites needed? Or being forced. I mean, that is a little bit strange for daughter to offer that to her father (even stepfather). 

She is doing whatever she can to save her mother after all. It may be a bit strange but desperate times call for desperate measures. At least that's how I see it.

2 hours ago, Ratinira said:

See if you have mods that alters horse in some way. Sometimes it's a conflict.

Regarding the daughter helping release tension, I think, ideally, the father should be the one requesting it. But that would require another game mechanic, like force greeting and that sometimes is a bit harder to implement right in comparison to simple dialogue option - at least from what I've read from other mods that have that function. So I guess, for now, pchs is trying to make the servicing stable as possible.

1 hour ago, FalloutGarmonija said:

She is doing whatever she can to save her mother after all. It may be a bit strange but desperate times call for desperate measures. At least that's how I see it.

Well, for me it is still looks too strange that one day after mother is in hospital daughter is thinking about dragging her stepfather in bed. And she is the one who propose that. And she is asking about that as easily as asking about what he wants for dinner. 

That looks normal only if she has already slept with half of Whiterun :)  Or she has no emotions at all...

39 minutes ago, Highborn said:

See if you have mods that alters horse in some way. Sometimes it's a conflict.

Regarding the daughter helping release tension, I think, ideally, the father should be the one requesting it. But that would require another game mechanic, like force greeting and that sometimes is a bit harder to implement right in comparison to simple dialogue option - at least from what I've read from other mods that have that function. So I guess, for now, pchs is trying to make the servicing stable as possible.

Hmm... Nothing that chages horses directly. I dont use them usually so no special mods. Indirectly like MNC or Creature Framework only. May try switching them of, thank you.

Something like a brunch of dialog where she is asking father why he is looking strangely at her, then he demands "releasing" and her reaction with agreeng/rejecting/hesitating will be more natural than it is now, imho. At least she wont look like indifferent doll. And if she agreed to do "massage" then with each next dialogue father is demanding more and more. She may accept it, dislike it, any other emotion etc...

It as Highborn said, I did not want to work with Forcegreets or Scenes so far.

I agree the "tension release" mechanic is too straightforward right now. Story wise, I believe best approach would be that Father forces himself on PC under the threat of cutting support for mother completely, afterwards PC would have a motivation to not have a "tense" father. If she disagrees to subdue to his wish, here we have another bad ending.

This will require at least Forcegreets..

On 7/29/2020 at 3:53 AM, macnchz said:

just wanted to stop and say what an amazing job you are doing here.  I really appreciate your work!  

Reveal hidden contents

the watchtower guy seems bugged.  he asks for meat soup but does not provide the raw beef, also he is in a fighting stance?  the second trip to him he did not have any dialog for your mod (other npc dialogs appear) and he doesnt take the soup, it is still in my pc's inventory

also, did you remove the gallows across the street?

the horses near the dogs are kinda in the way...  are these from your mod or some other mod I am using?  see the attached screenie

Jazeem is in a locked house  - chillfarrow farm house.  the only way i can complete this is to use eff and recruit him to take him outside, then he stays outside other wise when unlock the house I am treated as a trespasser.  

i looked at your stage map, but i cannot seem to get the "party" quest line going.  :(       helps to read once in awhile!  

ScreenShot3.bmp 6.59 MB · 5 downloads

On 7/29/2020 at 4:32 AM, Highborn said:

I also got the soldier guy with a fighting stance

I also have the same problem with the soldiers quest.

Quest Chillfurrow farm. The Simply Knock mod helped very well.

7 hours ago, pchs said:

It as Highborn said, I did not want to work with Forcegreets or Scenes so far.

I agree the "tension release" mechanic is too straightforward right now. Story wise, I believe best approach would be that Father forces himself on PC under the threat of cutting support for mother completely, afterwards PC would have a motivation to not have a "tense" father. If she disagrees to subdue to his wish, here we have another bad ending.

This will require at least Forcegreets..

If you want to avoid the forcegreet, maybe just have a dialog option available like the classic: ”Is there something wrong?” Or another type of it and have the father talk her into it?

Even after new update the food and drink problem holds. Older version was working fine. No quest marker on special jobs from father.

Please allow to serve father even after saving mother. Add more tasks for RPG such as help mother farm, milk cows, sell crops etc with mother. Or she go corrupt and get more cows (MME)

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but since the last update I can't seem to finish the two quests for the father. Get me a drink or cook him some food.

When I cook the food it shows up in inventory but it won't let me give it to him only gives me the failure response.

32 minutes ago, derhard said:

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but since the last update I can't seem to finish the two quests for the father. Get me a drink or cook him some food.

When I cook the food it shows up in inventory but it won't let me give it to him only gives me the failure response.

You need to open the MCM menu and set the hotkey for the meal and drink, so your character will be holding the food. Talk to Father while holding it and the dialogue option will appear.

16 minutes ago, Highborn said:

You need to open the MCM menu and set the hotkey for the meal and drink, so your character will be holding the food. Talk to Father while holding it and the dialogue option will appear.

Ok thank you.

I have a suggestion that may help some confusion for players. When the player begins their servitude to father. I think it would be beneficial for a pop up box or a notification telling the player that they should take a moment to configure their hotkeys, or inform them the importance of the idles. 

Just something so people know going in with no idea what to expect.

10 hours ago, FalloutGarmonija said:

I have a suggestion that may help some confusion for players. When the player begins their servitude to father. I think it would be beneficial for a pop up box or a notification telling the player that they should take a moment to configure their hotkeys, or inform them the importance of the idles. 

Just something so people know going in with no idea what to expect.

Good idea, I will implement this. Thanks!

Friendship with slaverun ended. Now wartimes is my new best friend.

So I got a little feedback of my playthrough!

As someone else said, after paying 2000 golds Mother just says that I should GTFO from father and PC agrees with her despite being fully depraved and submissive.

Being passed to SS or getting into SD+ enslavement feels kinda anticlimactic to me because they are just generic mods. Maybe it should be possible for father to buy out PC from SS?

As for closed door on the farm, maybe instead of adding another required mod you just move this to another NPC? There are some guys at nearby farm too.

After performing all initial tasks (horse, dogs, watchtower, farm which I could not get in and just asked father for a new task) -- the father only sent me to watch tower and dog kennel guy like 10 times in a row. Is this bugged?

Also I had no animation for dogs but this may be my problem.  Still got 70 golds from kennel guy.

And, looking at scheme, there should be possibility for sexual advanced outcome for 90 golds, how do I get these?

I used "moveto player" to lure old man from farm. Now he lives outside :)

With the guard last update allowed me to have sexual content but only one (oral). Guard pays in advance and there are no after-dialog. Next time I come the dialog looks like i came the first time.

Others have 2 stages (+1 non-sexual). Thought I always get 70 gold. How to get 90?

18 minutes ago, Ratinira said:

I used "moveto player" to lure old man from farm. Now he lives outside :)

With the guard last update allowed me to have sexual content but only one (oral). Guard pays in advance and there are no after-dialog. Next time I come the dialog looks like i came the first time.

Others have 2 stages (+1 non-sexual). Thought I always get 70 gold. How to get 90?

You'll get 90 gold if you offer Gerald (Soldier's Cook Task) a vaginal sex. Vaginal sex option opens up after you have at least 1 sexual encounter with him (that is a blowjob). This option is not available in v20200730 yet.

In the same version, the previous issue was fixed and you should progress to blowjob on second repeat of this task.

10 hours ago, HahaBenis said:

Friendship with slaverun ended. Now wartimes is my new best friend.

So I got a little feedback of my playthrough!

As someone else said, after paying 2000 golds Mother just says that I should GTFO from father and PC agrees with her despite being fully depraved and submissive.

Being passed to SS or getting into SD+ enslavement feels kinda anticlimactic to me because they are just generic mods. Maybe it should be possible for father to buy out PC from SS?

As for closed door on the farm, maybe instead of adding another required mod you just move this to another NPC? There are some guys at nearby farm too.

After performing all initial tasks (horse, dogs, watchtower, farm which I could not get in and just asked father for a new task) -- the father only sent me to watch tower and dog kennel guy like 10 times in a row. Is this bugged?

Also I had no animation for dogs but this may be my problem.  Still got 70 golds from kennel guy.

And, looking at scheme, there should be possibility for sexual advanced outcome for 90 golds, how do I get these?

I see, my previous fix for the farm door did not work as intended. I will try different stuff for the next version.

Long time fan of your work in multiple games, PCHS (as a bonus, your name is actually the letters of my alma mater). I never expected you to turn this into more than a pseudo-alternate-start mod, but I've been really pleasantly surprised. Here are some of my thoughts, as it were. (And if you need someone to do some writing, I'm free and have some experience with this kind of content)

You might consider revamping the inside of the home when you get a chance to. My point here is two-fold: First, I'd probably remove the big dip in the floor. It's kinda cool in a way that makes it seem more realistic, but the big downside is that it adds significant lag to Sexlab, with the actors getting stuck and navigating. The other thing that might be good is making it larger long-term (so it's less cluttered by the devices) and give your father and anyone else in the home actions/tasks that actually involve the PC using the BDSM gear and equipment. I know you're trying to steer away from forcegreets, but that should be easy enough by letting the player trigger it through conversation (though the randomness of forcegreets does add something, too)

The dog cage could use some work. I really like it, personally, but it's really too much in a small area. First, the NPC is sometimes found inside the cage, and second, 3 dogs in an enclosed space like that makes it difficult to target the mat. Even when you do manage it, you're still getting pushed around by 3 dogs that never stop moving- I've had them actively push my character outside the cage during sex. Perhaps that could be fixed with less dogs, a large cage, or multiple cages? Maybe make it a dog run, with a cage, but the dogs are outside during the day, and you could later add tasks that involve the PC sleeping in the cage with the dogs, or being put in there for significant amounts of time (Boarding service maybe?) You also wind up with two NPCs outside in a relatively small area, and another dog, which sometimes makes it a hassle getting in and out of the cage, or talking to the guy- I personally solve that by disabling the other NPC and dog outside, but handling that is something to consider.

The horse job works really well; the only issue I've had with it so far is that often the horse will walk towards the PC and push them like 50 feet before sex, but that's because of sexlab, not you. I look forward to seeing what more you might do with that job! The same could be said of the cooking for the soldiers job- a lot of potential there, with a lot of ways to expand, both in sexual terms and degradation/deviancy terms.

The only thing wrong with the old man maid job (which also has amazing potential for expansion, even if I'm not much for interracial myself) is reaching him the first time. Even with Simply Knock, you have to wait till damn near midnight for the owner of the farm to be inside. That's sorta weird, you know? Why in the world would you be knocking on an old dude's house at midnight to take care of him? It's sort of "fine" in that you can work around it, but something I'm personally trying to think on is if there is maybe a house nearby where the owner is inside all day anyway. I was considering Belethor, which as an added bonus, I was hoping Belethor might get more use in the future as it is.

How does one actually trigger the party or get the heels from father? Is there a soft requirement I don't know about there? I've got over 50 in all categories, can't seem to make it happen.

Personally, I would prefer this mod to be more non-con and less the PC just becoming depraved "because reasons", but for what it is, you've done an amazing job. Honestly, in this case, SS and SD+ might well be holding you back, as they seem to be sort of mediocre endings to what is a really fun, unique experience. If I were working on this, I might write a lot of expansions- you're doing great keeping more written things going, it's something that is frankly overlooked in many mods. One system I might look at is having something track the PC's personal mood and feelings on what is going on. We've got tracking on the father, which is great, but you might look at branching some of the paths based on the PC. Imagine if instead of the sort of static experience you have now where the PC just sort of becomes a submissive deviant "because reasons", you had something like this:

Everything is much more non-con and forced (even if it's done subtly, like as you've mentioned earlier where the father threatens to cut off funds for mom if you don't comply- maybe even make all the money from jobs go to him, and just track whether or not mom "dies" through favor, which would give you room for him degrading the PC while she eats and sleeps and all sorts of other things too, instead of buying food from him), and instead becoming a deviant "because reasons", you have the father and other characters make veiled threats that turn into demands of the PC, and instead of the current Submissive/Deviancy system, you let the player choose how the PC feels about things, and the path they take through the mod. Maybe there is a "Good" path where the player concentrates on earning a certain amount of favor/gold without succumbing to the deviancy, just getting mom out (where is the fun in that? Who really plays these mods for that reason? xD ), and then a Deviancy path where the player finds she really enjoys the horrible things her father and the others put her through making her a happy submissive, and then finally a Degradation path, where she feels forced into all this, and she absolutely hates it, but over time kind of comes to feel that this is what she deserves, and maybe even seeks it out as a form of self abuse. The idea is that different actions might be available for each path, but more than that, when things are happening (father forcing her, one of the others forcing her, degrading her, etc), the player gets a choice as to how the PC actually feels about it, making a significant part of the mod more about developing verbal and mental responses.

Just some things to think about. Again, if you decide you'd like for some extra fingers and brain cells writing, let me know. I might have more thoughts as I keep playing.

16 minutes ago, bunnyguy said:

I was considering Belethor, which as an added bonus, I was hoping Belethor might get more use in the future as it is.

I think Belethor is too young for that task, to be washed and feed like that. But yeah, he could be used in other tasks. But the problem of Belethor and other vanilla NPCs is that when players start adventuring, it will be kind of immersion breaking for you to go into his shop and buy stuff and be greeted like you never experienced abuse from him or even slavery (depending on people's suggestions). Unless pchs implements custom dialogues for Belethor that will acknowledge your history with him, it will always be unimmersive for some players. So it would need more attention/care to implement him in a good way.

7 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I think Belethor is too young for that task, to be washed and feed like that. But yeah, he could be used in other tasks. 

Sorry, I must not have been clear. While I hope for more Belethor stuff in the future, I meant that I was considering Belethor's home for Jazeem. He's always there, so during the day there is no issue, and at night, you have Simply Knock functionality. Plus, as a miser, I could see Nazeem having paid Belethor to house his father. It was never my intention to have Belethor take Jazeem's place.

On 8/4/2020 at 12:18 AM, bunnyguy said:
Spoiler

Long time fan of your work in multiple games, PCHS (as a bonus, your name is actually the letters of my alma mater). I never expected you to turn this into more than a pseudo-alternate-start mod, but I've been really pleasantly surprised. Here are some of my thoughts, as it were. (And if you need someone to do some writing, I'm free and have some experience with this kind of content)

You might consider revamping the inside of the home when you get a chance to. My point here is two-fold: First, I'd probably remove the big dip in the floor. It's kinda cool in a way that makes it seem more realistic, but the big downside is that it adds significant lag to Sexlab, with the actors getting stuck and navigating. The other thing that might be good is making it larger long-term (so it's less cluttered by the devices) and give your father and anyone else in the home actions/tasks that actually involve the PC using the BDSM gear and equipment. I know you're trying to steer away from forcegreets, but that should be easy enough by letting the player trigger it through conversation (though the randomness of forcegreets does add something, too)

The dog cage could use some work. I really like it, personally, but it's really too much in a small area. First, the NPC is sometimes found inside the cage, and second, 3 dogs in an enclosed space like that makes it difficult to target the mat. Even when you do manage it, you're still getting pushed around by 3 dogs that never stop moving- I've had them actively push my character outside the cage during sex. Perhaps that could be fixed with less dogs, a large cage, or multiple cages? Maybe make it a dog run, with a cage, but the dogs are outside during the day, and you could later add tasks that involve the PC sleeping in the cage with the dogs, or being put in there for significant amounts of time (Boarding service maybe?) You also wind up with two NPCs outside in a relatively small area, and another dog, which sometimes makes it a hassle getting in and out of the cage, or talking to the guy- I personally solve that by disabling the other NPC and dog outside, but handling that is something to consider.

The horse job works really well; the only issue I've had with it so far is that often the horse will walk towards the PC and push them like 50 feet before sex, but that's because of sexlab, not you. I look forward to seeing what more you might do with that job! The same could be said of the cooking for the soldiers job- a lot of potential there, with a lot of ways to expand, both in sexual terms and degradation/deviancy terms.

The only thing wrong with the old man maid job (which also has amazing potential for expansion, even if I'm not much for interracial myself) is reaching him the first time. Even with Simply Knock, you have to wait till damn near midnight for the owner of the farm to be inside. That's sorta weird, you know? Why in the world would you be knocking on an old dude's house at midnight to take care of him? It's sort of "fine" in that you can work around it, but something I'm personally trying to think on is if there is maybe a house nearby where the owner is inside all day anyway. I was considering Belethor, which as an added bonus, I was hoping Belethor might get more use in the future as it is.

How does one actually trigger the party or get the heels from father? Is there a soft requirement I don't know about there? I've got over 50 in all categories, can't seem to make it happen.

Personally, I would prefer this mod to be more non-con and less the PC just becoming depraved "because reasons", but for what it is, you've done an amazing job. Honestly, in this case, SS and SD+ might well be holding you back, as they seem to be sort of mediocre endings to what is a really fun, unique experience. If I were working on this, I might write a lot of expansions- you're doing great keeping more written things going, it's something that is frankly overlooked in many mods. One system I might look at is having something track the PC's personal mood and feelings on what is going on. We've got tracking on the father, which is great, but you might look at branching some of the paths based on the PC. Imagine if instead of the sort of static experience you have now where the PC just sort of becomes a submissive deviant "because reasons", you had something like this:

Everything is much more non-con and forced (even if it's done subtly, like as you've mentioned earlier where the father threatens to cut off funds for mom if you don't comply- maybe even make all the money from jobs go to him, and just track whether or not mom "dies" through favor, which would give you room for him degrading the PC while she eats and sleeps and all sorts of other things too, instead of buying food from him), and instead becoming a deviant "because reasons", you have the father and other characters make veiled threats that turn into demands of the PC, and instead of the current Submissive/Deviancy system, you let the player choose how the PC feels about things, and the path they take through the mod. Maybe there is a "Good" path where the player concentrates on earning a certain amount of favor/gold without succumbing to the deviancy, just getting mom out (where is the fun in that? Who really plays these mods for that reason? xD ), and then a Deviancy path where the player finds she really enjoys the horrible things her father and the others put her through making her a happy submissive, and then finally a Degradation path, where she feels forced into all this, and she absolutely hates it, but over time kind of comes to feel that this is what she deserves, and maybe even seeks it out as a form of self abuse. The idea is that different actions might be available for each path, but more than that, when things are happening (father forcing her, one of the others forcing her, degrading her, etc), the player gets a choice as to how the PC actually feels about it, making a significant part of the mod more about developing verbal and mental responses.

Just some things to think about. Again, if you decide you'd like for some extra fingers and brain cells writing, let me know. I might have more thoughts as I keep playing.

This is quite a comprehensive review/suggestion list. Generally, I agree that the story lacks a deeper level of development. I've just uploaded a new version which improves this a bit.

For the non-con aspect, I think the new route for "getting Mother back" adds quite another level of storytelling. This is currently the only route that adds the heels, so far there was none (the party is still due to be built).

I am really glad that the custom "hellos" are very easy to add and that they bring additional interaction which is not player-triggered, but instead environment-triggered. I will expand on this as I go. The same goes for the forcegreet (Father).

The next step I see as needed to be done is the Breeder route finalisation. I had a look on the suggested alternative to Beeing Female, which was mentioned - the Fertility Mode. What I miss and what I see as deal-breaking point is missing support of beast pregnancy. Because I've got plans for the Dogs..LOL. Thus I will stick with Beeing Female, as it works for me. I also put some thoughts whether hard-requirement is needed for that, and I wasn't able to think up a way how I could work with a soft one. Unless someone comes with a suggestion, I will add Beeing Female as a hard requirement.