Just a question about the mother's fate:

If we don't buy the potions, it is said that she dies.. but if Father is lying and she is meant to be a slave in Dragonsrach, does that means Father will lie about her 'death' too? Or she dies for real as being actually sick?

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

Just a question about the mother's fate:

Hide contents

If we don't buy the potions, it is said that she dies.. but if Father is lying and she is meant to be a slave in Dragonsrach, does that means Father will lie about her 'death' too? Or she dies for real as being actually sick?

Answer:

Spoiler

Father lies all the time. If she runs out of time, he persuades PC she died, but she actually remains as a slave in Dragonsreach. In this scenario, PC should still be able to find her and then confront him, even after one of the endings (simple slavery/breeder) or run to uncle and has one of these endnings.

If PC buys her out, you can note that the 2000 gold actually end up in Fathers pocket, as does the 100 gold for her "additional day of healing".

@pchs here are some troubles that this mod causes/has:

- The mother has a significant gap between her neck and the body (CBBE)

- On a new game, when WtDT is launched along with all the other mods it doesn't start at all, the game has to be started with Wartimes inactive, it can be activated only when the character has been finished.

- Wartimes messes up some dialogues with innkeepers/merchants - the trading dialogue is unavailable, so is room rental. Again - what helps with this issue is launching the mod after the character has been finished.

Playing around with this and loving it so far. I have managed to trigger both Simple Slavery and Beeing Female (still not sure why it's got 2 "E"'s in it's name but whatever) and they worked as I expected them to, haven't tried a SD+ end yet but going to try that now.

Thanks for the wonderful mod and looking forward to house party.

I like the interaction with belathor and the idea of working in the taverns

thinking of implementing quests where you have to work for the money in taverns or for belathor?

Belathor seems to have some kind of shady deal going on with father in the dialogue. Any plans to add a quest where Belathor pays father money to have daughter run errands for him which slowly turn more depraved?

ie/ Belathor hires daughter to work at his shop, cleaning etc, or if daughter working at tavern Belathor visits and flirts with daughter

belathor offers more money to have daughter advertise shop or if at tavern Belathor offers money to have daughter advertise for him to her clients

Belathor offers more money to have daughter wear skimpy outfit at tavern or shop for advertisement

Belathor offers daughter drink/potions/money for mother if daughter is willing to get naked for him/ turning into sexual favours/dance/pose etc

Belathor offers father money to have daughter be the server/ entertainment for party for influencers in whiterun. At party Daughter introduced to other characters in whiterun like nazzim etc who also start offering father money for daughter to 'work' for them

maybe daughter ends up 'working' at the castle and runs into mother there finds out father sold her

On 7/18/2020 at 9:11 PM, kapibar said:

@pchs here are some troubles that this mod causes/has:

- The mother has a significant gap between her neck and the body (CBBE)

- On a new game, when WtDT is launched along with all the other mods it doesn't start at all, the game has to be started with Wartimes inactive, it can be activated only when the character has been finished.

- Wartimes messes up some dialogues with innkeepers/merchants - the trading dialogue is unavailable, so is room rental. Again - what helps with this issue is launching the mod after the character has been finished.

I will try to address the first one. For the second - no idea. For the third - I know about it, however I do not have a solution nor know cause of this; I will probably try a hopeless investigation later on.

19 hours ago, Xuvish said:

How do you raise your submission score with your father?

Also, I can't buy or sell anything from Belethor or Ulfberth War-Bear.

When you offer him a that he can take you "roughly", 1 point of Submission is added.

There will be other events where this variable will be addressed.

14 hours ago, woodie99 said:

i have all the required mods and my game does not even start with this mod , i am using vortex 

This is way too vague information for anyone to help you. If you CTD on startup, the error is on your side and you probably miss a dependency.

On 7/19/2020 at 12:04 AM, vipermagi said:

Playing around with this and loving it so far. I have managed to trigger both Simple Slavery and Beeing Female (still not sure why it's got 2 "E"'s in it's name but whatever) and they worked as I expected them to, haven't tried a SD+ end yet but going to try that now.

Thanks for the wonderful mod and looking forward to house party.

Right now I am working on the "Other services" part. Horse grooming and Oldman Care are done, Dog Walking and Cooking for Soldiers to be done yet. It takes quite some time.

Party will be last to be done - it will be most complicated and time demanding.

34 minutes ago, pchs said:

I will try to address the first one. For the second - no idea. For the third - I know about it, however I do not have a solution nor know cause of this; I will probably try a hopeless investigation later on.

When you offer him a that he can take you "roughly", 1 point of Submission is added.

There will be other events where this variable will be addressed.

This is way too vague information for anyone to help you. If you CTD on startup, the error is on your side and you probably miss a dependency.

Right now I am working on the "Other services" part. Horse grooming and Oldman Care are done, Dog Walking and Cooking for Soldiers to be done yet. It takes quite some time.

Party will be last to be done - it will be most complicated and time demanding.

Nice, can't wait for the other services part. ?

You know if you wanted to knock up a Patreon I wouldn't mind dropping a few quid if it helped with all your mod developments and with 750 ish downloads just on this you mite get a few others too, I mean ModderHuan, BakaFactory, Melodic, Kozuke Hajime and AnubiSs2167 have one

On 7/21/2020 at 5:51 PM, matt66 said:

You know if you wanted to knock up a Patreon I wouldn't mind dropping a few quid if it helped with all your mod developments and with 750 ish downloads just on this you mite get a few others too, I mean ModderHuan, BakaFactory, Melodic, Kozuke Hajime and AnubiSs2167 have one

I'm thinking about it.

4 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

Is it possible to get servitude end and get everything on the right side of it without getting SD+ enslavement?

If I understand your question corectly, yes, it is certainly possible. There are mulitple other endings just check the process map.

---

By the way, I have almost completed the "other services" route. There are a few (known) bugs to be solved before I'll upload it. Should be up either today or by the end of the weekend.

The mod works good job.

On the first try father left the house and did not return , found him in the tavern.

was sold as slave. but got free and still virgin ... too bad.

Very explicit and very direct. That's bad, because the story fall in boring too soom.

Sutile my friend is the key. Expectations. More text, more dialogs. to let the player imagination run wild.

Father should start soft, like putting her to clean the house in an sexy cleaning suit.

Send the girl to clean belethor house . Let belethor say dirty thing to her or sex offers , the girl will always deny. To raise expectations.

With the need money father should propose her some soft sex to the girl to perform. Something like let her be touched or see naked from other town folks.

Father should be on drugs to raise the need of money and madness.

Next some blowjobs.

Save that virgin pussy for father after using madness drugs . After that the hardcore stuff begins.

Some town folks visit the house and negotiate with father the price.

But the need of money is too much. and the father madness to high(that will make the story believe) so he decide to sold girl's body parth so the amputations began.

If you can break sanguine debucheary mod. Will be a lot better. Think this should not be another master-slave mod.

Please integrate Fertility Mode as well.

I chose to stay free(no SD/SS) and serve father for cure.

Total home decor change to zaz stuff does not happen when not enslaved by sd+ 

I suggest putting zaz furn, during Houseparty and PC will be enslaved SD+ for limited time (During Houseparty). Depending on how well PC did she will be sold to SS or set free again.

On 7/24/2020 at 9:54 AM, pchs said:

I'm thinking about it.

If I understand your question corectly, yes, it is certainly possible. There are mulitple other endings just check the process map.

---

By the way, I have almost completed the "other services" route. There are a few (known) bugs to be solved before I'll upload it. Should be up either today or by the end of the weekend.

When you post the update with the "other services", will it require a fresh start, or can I continue my current game (where I have been fathers servant for long enough to get the rough sex option)?  I'm hoping the new dialogue options will just show up after I load the new files.

On another topic, after being fathers obedient servant, I paid the $2000 to free Mom.  She ends up back in the house, but with the same dialogue you get if you discovered her in the castle. Should it be different?  I was hoping that maybe Mom would agree to serve father, along with her daughter, to avoid being enslaved again.  Maybe she agrees to serve him so the daughter doesn't get enslaved?

On 7/25/2020 at 2:56 AM, cadejocr said:

The mod works good job.

On the first try father left the house and did not return , found him in the tavern.

was sold as slave. but got free and still virgin ... too bad.

Very explicit and very direct. That's bad, because the story fall in boring too soom.

Sutile my friend is the key. Expectations. More text, more dialogs. to let the player imagination run wild.

Father should start soft, like putting her to clean the house in an sexy cleaning suit.

Send the girl to clean belethor house . Let belethor say dirty thing to her or sex offers , the girl will always deny. To raise expectations.

With the need money father should propose her some soft sex to the girl to perform. Something like let her be touched or see naked from other town folks.

Father should be on drugs to raise the need of money and madness.

Next some blowjobs.

Save that virgin pussy for father after using madness drugs . After that the hardcore stuff begins.

Some town folks visit the house and negotiate with father the price.

But the need of money is too much. and the father madness to high(that will make the story believe) so he decide to sold girl's body parth so the amputations began.

If you can break sanguine debucheary mod. Will be a lot better. Think this should not be another master-slave mod.

I am well aware that I am not very good story teller. Now I am focusing on the funcionality part and once that is more or less done, I may get back to tuning up the details.

On 7/25/2020 at 8:23 AM, Sucker343 said:

Please integrate Fertility Mode as well.

I chose to stay free(no SD/SS) and serve father for cure.

Total home decor change to zaz stuff does not happen when not enslaved by sd+ 

I suggest putting zaz furn, during Houseparty and PC will be enslaved SD+ for limited time (During Houseparty). Depending on how well PC did she will be sold to SS or set free again.

Actually thy ZaZ decoration is possible to get even in the "servitude" part. If PC gets high enough Submission (5) and Depravity (10), father will "give the furniture as a gift".

8 hours ago, justbob2 said:

When you post the update with the "other services", will it require a fresh start, or can I continue my current game (where I have been fathers servant for long enough to get the rough sex option)?  I'm hoping the new dialogue options will just show up after I load the new files.

On another topic, after being fathers obedient servant, I paid the $2000 to free Mom.  She ends up back in the house, but with the same dialogue you get if you discovered her in the castle. Should it be different?  I was hoping that maybe Mom would agree to serve father, along with her daughter, to avoid being enslaved again.  Maybe she agrees to serve him so the daughter doesn't get enslaved?

This update should not require a clean start, unless you'll be experiencing any kind of error. Simply it should add additional dialogue options.

Thank you for the headsup with the mom buyout - I'll have a look on that.

58 minutes ago, pchs said:

I am well aware that I am not very good story teller. Now I am focusing on the funcionality part and once that is more or less done, I may get back to tuning up the details.

Don't worry, I think the story is good. As an alternate start scenario, it's likely the most complex one already made for LAL. 

Trying the new version:

The statue of Mara start works fine, sleeping in the bed teleports you to the house, the quest advances normally by reading the diary.

Everything working normally, I start to serve father.

I noticed that we have notifications now to see his status which is nice. However, having a problem with the foods and drinks. I cook the meal and bring the Ale but the only dialogue option I get when I talk to him is “I’m afraid I can’t cook/bring x”. Then he gets angry and I get -1 point with him.