I know this is an alternate start mod, but is there a way to incorporate it into a previously started game?  Maybe a courier could deliver a message saying your mother is sick and you need to check on her?  Or maybe you could trigger the Wartimes mod events upon entering the home?  I love the way you are expanding the content, but I'd prefer not to have to start all over with an alternate start to take advantage of it.

5 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I know this is an alternate start mod, but is there a way to incorporate it into a previously started game?  Maybe a courier could deliver a message saying your mother is sick and you need to check on her?  Or maybe you could trigger the Wartimes mod events upon entering the home?  I love the way you are expanding the content, but I'd prefer not to have to start all over with an alternate start to take advantage of it.

i have an issue where after talking to the statue i cant sleep on the bed to start the quest

i started another life and then use the console commands to start this quest and it teleported my character to the house

think its player.setstage pchswartimes 100

1 hour ago, Ds4nch3z said:

i have an issue where after talking to the statue i cant sleep on the bed to start the quest

i started another life and then use the console commands to start this quest and it teleported my character to the house

think its player.setstage pchswartimes 100

Thank you!  This option should satisfy my desire. I loaded a save where I was already well into the game, and this command is letting me start the quest.  Here's hoping it doesn't introduce any problems.

2 hours ago, justbob2 said:

With the new version (20200804), I still don't get a cage around the dogs.  Is there a way to spawn the cage?  Can I use the console to complete the quest stage?

Are you using the Sanguine's Debauchery Cages mod by Inte?

2 hours ago, bunnyguy said:

Are you using the Sanguine's Debauchery Cages mod by Inte?

Thanks for responding. This is actually a follow-up to my previous post (#101).  I cut-n-pasted the text from that post here, for your convenience.  So, the new update fixed some issues, and improved the dialog/interaction with father, but didn't address my cage issue.  All the other tasks work fine for me.  Since this isn't actually a required quest, I can play the mod anyway, I'm just missing out on the dogs.

"I've got the same problem .. no cage.  SD Cages 370  is loaded and I have ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]  and  Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]LINK loaded.  Please clarify if these are the right files."

1 hour ago, justbob2 said:

Thanks for responding. This is actually a follow-up to my previous post (#101).  I cut-n-pasted the text from that post here, for your convenience.  So, the new update fixed some issues, and improved the dialog/interaction with father, but didn't address my cage issue.  All the other tasks work fine for me.  Since this isn't actually a required quest, I can play the mod anyway, I'm just missing out on the dogs.

"I've got the same problem .. no cage.  SD Cages 370  is loaded and I have ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]  and  Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]LINK loaded.  Please clarify if these are the right files."

I found Zaz Animation Pack V 8.0 [2017-11-19] 8.0  on my PC and it solved the problem with cages.

First I used ZAZ V7.0 (because I  had it installed already) and there was no cage.

Maybe version should be added in mod requirements description?

3 hours ago, justbob2 said:

Having ZAZ 7 & 8 loaded together is unnecessary. Did you unzip the Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]LINK file and go to the link provided in the text document in this file? There are two lines that you have to connect together if that makes sense.

6 hours ago, justbob2 said:

I don't know what the problem could be, honestly. Are you on SE or LE? Did you maybe grab one of the mods for the wrong version? Cause it will sometimes not crash, and let you use something as a master file, but give you no functionality either because it's from the wrong Skyrim. I might think it was your Zaz redundancy, but I don't think that would stop it from appearing. Are you getting the other cages in the world from SD Cages? Maybe you're missing one of the files that interacts with that, like Skyrim Utilities? (Also by Inte- I think it's a requirement but not a master file, though I'm honestly not sure about that either). Are you using any mods that may conflict with placement? Seems like a localized issue to you, that maybe you're doing something "wrong". I've always found that these things are usually some obscure thing that is my fault. I'd try cutting as many mods as possible, and loading with the bare minimum, just to see if you can get the cage to appear. Then you can start adding things back slowly, and figure it out by the process of elimination. Pain in the dick, but that's all I got.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:53 PM, pchs said:

This is quite a comprehensive review/suggestion list. Generally, I agree that the story lacks a deeper level of development. I've just uploaded a new version which improves this a bit.

For the non-con aspect, I think the new route for "getting Mother back" adds quite another level of storytelling. This is currently the only route that adds the heels, so far there was none (the party is still due to be built).

I am really glad that the custom "hellos" are very easy to add and that they bring additional interaction which is not player-triggered, but instead environment-triggered. I will expand on this as I go. The same goes for the forcegreet (Father).

The next step I see as needed to be done is the Breeder route finalisation. I had a look on the suggested alternative to Beeing Female, which was mentioned - the Fertility Mode. What I miss and what I see as deal-breaking point is missing support of beast pregnancy. Because I've got plans for the Dogs..LOL. Thus I will stick with Beeing Female, as it works for me. I also put some thoughts whether hard-requirement is needed for that, and I wasn't able to think up a way how I could work with a soft one. Unless someone comes with a suggestion, I will add Beeing Female as a hard requirement.

I am enjoying the new version, and I like the sound of your plans, even it they may not be the way I'd have done things. The forcegreet works well, and it's not been intrusive at all. I'm personally having an issue where Mom isn't amputated, but honestly, that's a really common issue with that mod that I've never seen anyone fix particularly well, so I can live with that. I do home the more non-con version adds a lot more content coming in the future! What is there is great- my only gripe atm is that once you activate that route, it refuses to do anything but vaginal. I get what you are going for there, making her a breeding slave, but it does cut a significant amount of content in what is supposed to be the more non-con route for what is essentially fairly vanilla sex. It's a hugely limiting option. The only way I see if working as a story is if you compensate that with a massive amount of dialogue and things to do otherwise, but that's just me. Everyone else's mileage may vary here.

9 minutes ago, lint said:

Soft requirements

SkyUI by schlangster

Devious Devices Expansion by Kimy (in order to get meshes and textures for heels)

Anyway you think you could include them separate or find a work around?,  DDE is 1.36 GB zipped.. That is huge just for pair of heals. 

Being a soft requirement I do not believe you actually need the mod for this mod to work if that is an option you'd want to consider.

7 hours ago, Poodledee said:

Having ZAZ 7 & 8 loaded together is unnecessary. Did you unzip the Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]LINK file and go to the link provided in the text document in this file? There are two lines that you have to connect together if that makes sense.

I feel so stupid!  I just opened Vortex and clicked on the "Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]LINK" file, so obviously I never actually install Zaz at all! Once I unzipped the text file and got the REAL file installed .. I got a cage with dogs in it! Go figure. Thank you Poodledee for showing me the error of my ways.  And I apologize to pchs for reporting my error as a bug.  You have produced a great product here.  Thank you very much.

5 hours ago, bunnyguy said:

I don't know what the problem could be, honestly. Are you on SE or LE? Did you maybe grab one of the mods for the wrong version? Cause it will sometimes not crash, and let you use something as a master file, but give you no functionality either because it's from the wrong Skyrim. I might think it was your Zaz redundancy, but I don't think that would stop it from appearing. Are you getting the other cages in the world from SD Cages? Maybe you're missing one of the files that interacts with that, like Skyrim Utilities? (Also by Inte- I think it's a requirement but not a master file, though I'm honestly not sure about that either). Are you using any mods that may conflict with placement? Seems like a localized issue to you, that maybe you're doing something "wrong". I've always found that these things are usually some obscure thing that is my fault. I'd try cutting as many mods as possible, and loading with the bare minimum, just to see if you can get the cage to appear. Then you can start adding things back slowly, and figure it out by the process of elimination. Pain in the dick, but that's all I got.

I thank you for trying to help.  You can read my reply to Poodledee to see what I did wrong (loaded the link, not the mod).  I'd like to think I'm not the only idiot who did that, so maybe someone else can learn from my mistake.

23 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I thank you for trying to help.  You can read my reply to Poodledee to see what I did wrong (loaded the link, not the mod).  I'd like to think I'm not the only idiot who did that, so maybe someone else can learn from my mistake.

I've done this with Vortex myself. I've grown to love it as a mod manager, but I forget things, after years of messing with MO, MO2, and NMM. On the plus side, it's really, really clear when it says it's got things that need your attention or the game won't work, but soft dependencies are always going to be an occasional irritation for people who forget to install all the way.

excellent updates I love very much.
I have some suggestions
> When the player asking for tasks add a final answer. example Yes father and when the submissive niver increases change yes master
> upon receiving the gift of maid uniform. add a  maid title to the  player like:  Maid  (player name),  Slut Maid  (player name) just like what happens in Slaverun Reloaded
> If it is possible to add all the meshes  like  the collar  and the bdsm decorations  etc as independent. 

> add essential requirement to have a broom, casserole and  tray in inventory. 

> on the collar add restrict the use of weapons, armor and magic 

15 hours ago, justbob2 said:

I feel so stupid!  I just opened Vortex and clicked on the "Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]LINK" file, so obviously I never actually install Zaz at all! Once I unzipped the text file and got the REAL file installed .. I got a cage with dogs in it! Go figure. Thank you Poodledee for showing me the error of my ways.  And I apologize to pchs for reporting my error as a bug.  You have produced a great product here.  Thank you very much.

Very welcome!

Something went wrong for me. Started a new game, got a forced greeting from Father about bed. Agreed and got message that Father is pleased and the new dialog about tention is added. Though there were no new dialog lines.  I thought maybe it will appear later. I went to do quest then when I returned there was a force greeting with Father shouting that my character hasnt done what he wanted and then he raped her. And I got another message that release tention dialog is now added. And then new lined appeared.

Either something not worked first tome or I did something wrong, but I dont understand what. 

1 hour ago, Ratinira said:

Something went wrong for me. Started a new game, got a forced greeting from Father about bed. Agreed and got message that Father is pleased and the new dialog about tention is added. Though there were no new dialog lines.  I thought maybe it will appear later. I went to do quest then when I returned there was a force greeting with Father shouting that my character hasnt done what he wanted and then he raped her. And I got another message that release tention dialog is now added. And then new lined appeared.

Either something not worked first tome or I did something wrong, but I dont understand what. 

There is an error in the code, only one of the possible dialogue paths will actually enable the tension option, the others will all set you to be raped not just the one that should. I already edited them all in my game so I don't remember what ones are broke.

Seriously this mod is great!

I liked the early versions but this is on a whole new level. I haven't had this much fun with Skyrim in a long time!

Thank you so much.

I hope you will continue to update it.

I did receive the maid outfit but not ''father's special boots for me''. Now i  had the request to serve him naked with a collar but i don't know how to receive

the boots.

I imagine I could add the boots manually.

11 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

Seriously this mod is great!

I liked the early versions but this is on a whole new level. I haven't had this much fun with Skyrim in a long time!

Thank you so much.

I hope you will continue to update it.

I did receive the maid outfit but not ''father's special boots for me''. Now i  had the request to serve him naked with a collar but i don't know how to receive

the boots.

I imagine I could add the boots manually.

From what I can tell currently the only way to get the boots is to beg to get mother back without enough gold, there are other consequences to that action as well, and in the future they will be a reward after one of the unimplemented events.

You could give yourself the boots xx0A2F50, xx being the load order position of wartimes esp

then set pchsGotHeels to 1, to enable his expecting you to wear them

43 minutes ago, Tenri said:

From what I can tell currently the only way to get the boots is to beg to get mother back without enough gold, there are other consequences to that action as well, and in the future they will be a reward after one of the unimplemented events.

You could give yourself the boots xx0A2F50, xx being the load order position of wartimes esp

then set pchsGotHeels to 1, to enable his expecting you to wear them

The command dosen't seem to work

Spoiler

I am not interrested to get the breeder quest

38 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

The command dosen't seem to work

What one in particualar?

should need to do both

player.additem xx0A2F50 1

to get the heels, again xx being the load order position for me it is F7 then

set pchsGotHeels to 1

to mark the heels as being given to the player.

Spoiler

after that if you aren't wearing the heels there is a chance for him to forcegreet you complaining that you aren't wearing them

or once in a while, when you select the "Father?" dialogue while wearing the heels it will count towards favor and depravity

there isn't any other events related to them that I've seen looking through the mod, though there might be more in the future.

edit: I forgot the quantity on the give item command, and I just tested it ingame the events I know about worked for me.

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

What one in particualar?

should need to do both

player.additem xx0A2F50 1

to get the heels, again xx being the load order position for me it is F7 then

set pchsGotHeels to 1

to mark the heels as being given to the player.

Hide contents

after that if you aren't wearing the heels there is a chance for him to forcegreet you complaining that you aren't wearing them

or once in a while, when you select the "Father?" dialogue while wearing the heels it will count towards favor and depravity

there isn't any other events related to them that I've seen looking through the mod, though there might be more in the future.

edit: I forgot the quantity on the give item command, and I just tested it ingame the events I know about worked for me.

You are right set pchsGotHeels to 1 work. The first time i didn't write set. Do you know the command for the party?

On 8/7/2020 at 10:37 AM, Pandorum_15 said:

excellent updates I love very much.
I have some suggestions
> When the player asking for tasks add a final answer. example Yes father and when the submissive niver increases change yes master
> upon receiving the gift of maid uniform. add a  maid title to the  player like:  Maid  (player name),  Slut Maid  (player name) just like what happens in Slaverun Reloaded
> If it is possible to add all the meshes  like  the collar  and the bdsm decorations  etc as independent. 

> add essential requirement to have a broom, casserole and  tray in inventory. 

> on the collar add restrict the use of weapons, armor and magic 

who thinks these ideas are good? comment, I would like to hear opinions