2 hours ago, jfraser said:

It's possible that lal problem is from people who did a save at the beginning and try to start it from there. Instead of a real brand new game.

29 minutes ago, pchs said:

Can someone with the LAL bug try this and let us know?

Even with a new game, I couldn't get it to work. When I go to the bed to sleep, the camera fades to black, then I reappear in the prisoner cell without clothes and the statue is gone. Only managed to start the quest by using coc and transporting to the house.

1 hour ago, pchs said:

I start a new game again,Still failed

I try to coc  the house ,Console add diary and After that, mod is activated,But when enslaved, SD + Cannot be triggered.

father and I were standing in the basement like idiots?

Can you write down the minimum version of the requirement?

7 hours ago, pchs said:

Tried it both on a save and a new game neither worked, I did COC Whiterun after the black screen and I could start the quest by going to the house and reading the journal however I still had the "Second Chance" quest active to use the empty bed to start my new life even after using it. Also when I went into Whiterun the first time I was greeted by the guard as if I started the main quest and went thru Helgan. So it seems there is something stopping LaL from registering the mod, I have all the requirements if needed I can post my load order I use loot to save time and I use Vortex mod manager.

So I probably found the error causing the LAL bug. The script that should've ported player to the House and kick off the quest was corrupted. I do not know why this happens but I've already experienced it before.

Those who just updated from previous version already had the original non-corrupted script and thus the quest started fine.

Those who installed from scratch experienced this bug.

I'll upload the fix together with some minor updates tonight.

I'm really loving this mod. However, I'd like to request for it to be made compatible with ETaC. (Enhanced Towns and Cities) 
As of right now, the house from this mod is placed directly on top of a house from that mod. (Lodvi and Ulla's house).
Maybe move it, like, 10 meters down the road or something?

I don´t really know what to do, im kind of stuck. Help ?

Spoiler

I´ve been nice to father until the point where mother got passed onto the healers and I agreed to help father, paid 100 gold for mother, brought him food and drink and now.. nothing. He never gets hungry or thirsty again, I can´t raise my favours anymore which then prevents me from relieving tension. I´ve waited 3 days to see what happens if mother passes away but nothing changed. Still said 3 days. I´ve asked him to sell me and then i was a slave of a random NPC. So im clueless. I don´t believe you serve him for food and drink and thats it right ? There must be more. I´ve had this problem in an earlier version aswell. I gave myself 2000 gold and paid for mother but that already made me flee. That can´t be right. I am confused.

16 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I don´t really know what to do, im kind of stuck. Help ?

Hide contents

I´ve been nice to father until the point where mother got passed onto the healers and I agreed to help father, paid 100 gold for mother, brought him food and drink and now.. nothing. He never gets hungry or thirsty again, I can´t raise my favours anymore which then prevents me from relieving tension. I´ve waited 3 days to see what happens if mother passes away but nothing changed. Still said 3 days. I´ve asked him to sell me and then i was a slave of a random NPC. So im clueless. I don´t believe you serve him for food and drink and thats it right ? There must be more. I´ve had this problem in an earlier version aswell. I gave myself 2000 gold and paid for mother but that already made me flee. That can´t be right. I am confused.

I had this same problem in the first version. Didn't try the new one yet

4 minutes ago, matt66 said:

Having a bug where after reading the diary the quest does not update to the talk to mother bit, anyone else having this and does anyone with more smarts than me know how to fix it ?

Yep. Throw away the original diary, type "help diary 4" and add the "diary" to your inventory. Read that one. Worked for me.

6 hours ago, pchs said:

So I probably found the error causing the LAL bug. The script that should've ported player to the House and kick off the quest was corrupted. I do not know why this happens but I've already experienced it before.

Those who just updated from previous version already had the original non-corrupted script and thus the quest started fine.

Those who installed from scratch experienced this bug.

I'll upload the fix together with some minor updates tonight.

Found a new bug or error, not sure if it's just me however I downloaded the new version and I spawn this time where I am supposed too and not having the Lal bug unlike before, however now when I go to read the dairy the quest doesn't start. (edit) just read on this thread that others are having the issue apparently they need to give them selves a different dairy thru console.

While playing through the quest line for this mod, I encountered an issue.

Spoiler

I was prompted to find Uncle Benjen. When I did and tried to talk to him, there was no dialog options. I'm not sure if its something I did or a bug in the mod.

Edit: I realized I somehow managed to get two endings, or at least one ending and continued down another one somehow. Paid for the cure for mother but she told me to go to Benjen. I did update it today during the same play through if that could do anything.

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

I had this same problem in the first version. Didn't try the new one yet

Its issue of the player alias onInit script which does not fire up in some cases for some reason. Try removing the mod from your load order, do a clean save and load it again. Or try a new game.

I have in mind a secondary possibility to fire up the script (MCM or some item with script attached).

2 hours ago, RollontheDane said:

Found a new bug or error, not sure if it's just me however I downloaded the new version and I spawn this time where I am supposed too and not having the Lal bug unlike before, however now when I go to read the dairy the quest doesn't start. (edit) just read on this thread that others are having the issue apparently they need to give them selves a different dairy thru console.

I've tested this yesterday and worked fine for me. Did you try on a new game?

1 hour ago, pchs said:

Its issue of the player alias onInit script which does not fire up in some cases for some reason. Try removing the mod from your load order, do a clean save and load it again. Or try a new game.

I have in mind a secondary possibility to fire up the script (MCM or some item with script attached).

I'll try later when I have time if it's working. The good news is that I didn't have a problem with the diary like some people are having. Worked as a charm. Quest started as intended ever since I talked with the mara statue.

7 hours ago, pchs said:

7 hours ago, pchs said:

It worked on the new game, guess I didn't start it on a new game as I thought I did.

1 hour ago, GretaVonHochfels said:

Great mod! But I encountered an error: After being nice to father and being an obedient daughter for a while, he just wanders off to the Bannered Mare and sits there forver. He never returns home.

Yup, I know about that one. I need to have a look on the setup of AI Packages and probably switch to scripted ones.

32 minutes ago, RollontheDane said:

New issue, I got to the point where I agreed to be "fathers breeding mare" and I had the kid, however after the birth nothing happened I didn't get the prompt to give the child or refuse to give the child. Does it matter if the child is an item, or an actor? 

I don't think those endings have been developed yet. 

44 minutes ago, FalloutGarmonija said:

I don't think those endings have been developed yet. 

Had an other look at the flow chart, didn't notice they where in red writing for some reason, looks like I have to go back thru a few saves and do a different option thanks for the reply.