3 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Just a small question, since i plan to use the mod. how do i interact with my companion to lock him into a device? is this a dialog option, or how does it work?

Just give her/him the order to use the device via the vanilla follower dialogue "I need you to do something" or something sounds like this, and then aim at the target and press E

Hey, Pama, can you make a hogtie animation for guillotine execution?

If possible, I think in next update, guillotine MCM can add some choices of execution animation, so we can choose victim animations like laystomach, up-facing, hogtied and so on.

Always thanks for your efforts.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:44 AM, AreaGamer said:

Just a small question, since i plan to use the mod. how do i interact with my companion to lock him into a device? is this a dialog option, or how does it work?

In case staspidaras Answer didnt already Clear it,

You just need a follower to command to sit in it, just like you would do with any other form of furniture.

The "Locking" is handled internally by the Furniture itself. This doesnt require any further input.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:40 PM, Flegmenth said:

If possible, I think in next update, guillotine MCM can add some choices of execution animation, so we can choose victim animations like laystomach, up-facing, hogtied and so on.

Again, im not an animator.

the only thing i can do is look for existing animations that could be repurposed, (but maybe that's what you meant anyway).

About the MCM choosing options, that would be an interesting idea, but is a bit of a luxury concern, so it wont necessarily in the next update. there are more pressing matters and issues with the current version.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, Achronight said:

The MCM menu options for gallows are for your other mod, or do you plan to add a gallow furniture in this mod ?

Any plans to add MCM option, damage per second for garrotte ?

Any plans for a guillotine with facing up body position ? 

This is for my other mod, yes. The gallow will at some point be re-written to work as an addon for the This main mod. it will then also make use of the MCM menu.

DamageOptions for the Garotte: probably not, i don't really see why.

Guillotine with facing up body position: as mentioned on an earlier post, will come at some point, but not a priority right now.

On 8/6/2020 at 2:52 PM, Nymra said:

I also wonder if it could be a simple public exectution quest + scenes that can be triggered by Simple Slavery, POP or other mods if needed. 
Aaaah, I wish I would be better at scripting :(

I was planning on making a little something like that at some point (probably as an Death Alternative-plugin),

but trying to force something like this into POP, etc... from the outside is just not realistic. this would have to be done by their respective Authors instead.

7 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

I was planning on making a little something like that at some point (probably as an Death Alternative-plugin),

but trying to force something like this into POP, etc... from the outside is just not realistic. this would have to be done by their respective Authors instead.

Why DA? :(
Is anybody even still using that? Defeat + DA is so messy and sooner or later kills the save :(

At the moment everybody is making his own stuff again sadly, but there is at least an idea going around making some kind of Defeat Framework. 

I personally thought about a scenario where the actual post defeat scenario could include execution and then a quest in the afterlife where u land in a hall and can make a choice and small quest of some sort, the content based on the several gods (or just random) and you can fight your way back to life. 
I m still at the very start of making mods all by myself and still hope somebody picks up on the ideas circling around.

Thing is, defeat is dated, buggy and still one of the most important core mods. I personally dont use it anymore and have modified Naked Dungeons instead (immortality feature is defeat like but faster and less buggy and involves post rape scenarios that actually work (with zap furnitures, robbery or slavery). 

I dont know if POP will ever be expanded further. Since I started skyrim it only was polished and got more options but not more content. 
Adding a fifth scenario to the cage/cell/pillory/parade cycle might be doable when working with inte together. 

Or hooking into the release part of the POP mod, where you can set a certain chance for an execution scene happening instead of beeing released.
Or when caught by the guard for major crimes you could have a certain chance to be executed instead sent to prison. 

I could even imagine a standalone defeat mod based on your stuff. 
I use "SM Essential Player" as "bridge mod" for combat surrender. I fight on until I have too many wounds, then I can surrender to Naked Dungeons or SD+ or even Defeat (while Defeats surrender button is essentialy a big bug....) and therefor choose my own defeat scenario based on the situation even. 

Ok, I know, I might just day dream, but there is so much cool content available at the moment here and in LL in general but no mod that picks it all up (without big compabitility problems too...) 

22 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Again, im not an animator.

the only thing i can do is look for existing animations that could be repurposed, (but maybe that's what you meant anyway).

About the MCM choosing options, that would be an interesting idea, but is a bit of a luxury concern, so it wont necessarily in the next update. there are more pressing matters and issues with the current version.

I know. Actually I just mean a havok effect that can bound wrists and ankles together after death. Just a private idea, hoping next update.?

On 8/8/2020 at 5:40 PM, Flegmenth said:

there are alot of hogtie animations around. Problem might be positioning. If I have time I will try and see if I can make it work. Then it should even be doable by just renaming and then replacing the animation used by pamas mod currenctly (but might also blow up, testing would be required of course :D)

The biggest problem I have personally is that I can relovate furnitures to match animation positions of characters but I dont know how I can reposition actors to match a furniture that they are not made for. 

4 hours ago, Flegmenth said:

I know. Actually I just mean a havok effect that can bound wrists and ankles together after death. Just a private idea, hoping next update.?

to my knowlegde this is impossible. 

51 minutes ago, Nymra said:

to my knowlegde this is impossible. 

Nothing stops you from applying a Havoc constraint between an ankle and a wrist. works for everything with a NI-Node, in fact.

And that's actually a nice idea.

51 minutes ago, Nymra said:

there are alot of hogtie animations around. Problem might be positioning. If I have time I will try and see if I can make it work. Then it should even be doable by just renaming and then replacing the animation used by pamas mod currenctly (but might also blow up, testing would be required of course :D)

The biggest problem I have personally is that I can relovate furnitures to match animation positions of characters but I dont know how I can reposition actors to match a furniture that they are not made for.

Can easily be achieved by using:

Debug.sendAnimEvent(victim, "desiredAnimation")

victim.translateTo(furniture position + animation specific offset)

easy as that. Animation could even be selected by MCM.

2 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Nothing stops you from applying a Havoc constraint between an ankle and a wrist. works for everything with a NI-Node, in fact.

And that's actually a nice idea.

wow, cool!
In all honesty I gave up on such stuff because ragdoll and sexlab are mortal enemies basically :P
but for stuff like this? 

2 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Can easily be achieved by using:

Debug.sendAnimEvent(victim, "desiredAnimation")

victim.translateTo(furniture position + animation specific offset)

easy as that. Animation could even be selected by MCM.

These are the best Moving ZAP Animations. 
they could be usefull for beheading, hanging, guiloutine, not sure about the garrote. 
And maybe you even already use some of them. 

11 and 12 are hogties (face down) 

ZapWriPose11.hkx ZapWriPose12.hkx ZapWriPose13.hkx ZapWriPose14.hkx ZapWriPose15.hkx ZapWriPose01.hkx ZapWriPose02.hkx ZapWriPose03.hkx ZapWriPose04.hkx ZapWriPose05.hkx ZapWriPose06.hkx ZapWriPose07.hkx ZapWriPose08.hkx ZapWriPose09.hkx ZapWriPose10.hkx

@Pamatronic

(Posting this on the right thread from the outset might have been a good idea ...... ?)

Roll Down! Roll Down!  Best Offer of the Day.  Two for the price of one!

(Ts&Cs apply:  Watch the attached video for further information)

You've made another great leap forward with this mod, and we're bouncing down and down about it over here  ?

This post is mainly for a giggle and 'heads up' only.  I doubt if anyone else might have tried / will do what I have, so it may be just a one off.  What I did was

1 - Set up the block in Solitude, at the top of the steps on the main path leading out of the Palace.  

2 - Used the SL 'Puppet master' mod to control Viola Giordano , who was passing by

3 - Told her to 'Use' the block - ( the mod command is just like any other follower command)

4 - Your mod put her in place, and swept for Headsman and assistant

5 - it grabbed the executioner OK

6 - then as you can see, it grabbed another NPC (in the anime type outfit) - one of my iAFT followers who was nearish, in an AFT 'Wait Here' state, and brought her to the block too, but in the 'victim' role, not as the executioner's helper

7 - the headsman used his chopper

8 - Both Viola and the follower were decapitated and, as you can see, both heads dutifully rolled down the steps

9 The follower got up and started to act normally again, but without her head .... (guess that's no surprise as she's essential)

This is reproducable.  The headsman would seem to be on some sort of bonus scheme

It's probably caused by the status of Viola not being set correctly from within the Puppet Master mod.  However, I'd used the Puppet Master mod with your Gallows mod OK, ie without having a 'puppeted' NPC and iAFT follower both trying to get their heads in the same noose ... LOL

Overall, though, it's quite funny 

More seriously, it might be worth a passing look sometime, though, just in case there's more to it than a mod conflict?

Have fun ...

And thanks again for the great mods you're producing.  Really spice up the game

@Pamatronic

I have another, probably more serious, query

I use Jaxonz positioner to place your assets in game. 

The block works fine, and as you can see in the post above, you can reset the angle and orientation with Jaxonz and the NPCs - and player - line up just great

But in trying the Garotte, I add it to game with 'player.placeat me xxnnnnxx 1', and once I have useed Jaxonz to get it properly repositioned, banged on it to add in the wheel etc, telling an NPC to then use it places the NPC more or less in the right alignment on 2 axes, but perched on the very edge of the seat, ie, their back is nowhere near the seat upright/neck constraint.  The player will however sit down in the proper place OK

How do I fix that, for NPCs, please?  There's variable 'offsets' in the MCM debug page, but I don't want to mess about with those without understanding what they do

(you have a separate mod with NPC alignment scripts, the text on which seems to imply that you can use the console to attach those to an asset once placed in game, but I haven't got a clue how to do that.  Nor do I know if they are what I need to use)

Any help/clues would be welcome

PS - you've mentioned 'exams' in a few posts now.  Hope those are going OK ?

Just a little discovery:

Sometimes NPC's don't align properly to the furniture (in my case both variants of the garotte). I corrected this with "Jaxons Positioner" so far.  Just for fun tried out what happens when using the "ZAP 8.0 Helper addon" on the garotte. Well - against all expectations it worked without loosing any functionality of the "Pama's Deadly Furniture" mod. With the integrated spell of the "Helper Addon" my follower was aligned like intended. The only flaw is, that with this method only one NPC can be assigned to use a furnitute at the same time. With your command method it's possible to have multiple events.

I didn't try this out with the chopping block or the guillotine, but might work as well.

Sidenote: Have used it in Skyrim SE. Even the ZAP 8.0 Helper addon was never officially ported to SE, it works out of the box. However, just in case have changed the ESP to form 44.

On 8/12/2020 at 5:46 PM, donkeywho said:

It's probably caused by the status of Viola not being set correctly from within the Puppet Master mod.  However, I'd used the Puppet Master mod with your Gallows mod OK, ie without having a 'puppeted' NPC and iAFT follower both trying to get their heads in the same noose ... LOL

Thats indeed an interesting one. usually it shouldn't be possible for any NPC without the "IsExecutionerGuard" Keyword to Enter the Block at the backposition. If i had to guess, i would say its some dark magic from puppetmaster or your follower OverHaul mod. Since the teleportation cannot be caused by the Block.

The other Furnitures are probably safe from this anomaly, because they only have a single sit-marker (as opposed to the Blocks 3), and even puppetmaster cannot change the fact that a sit-marker can only hold a single actor,

On 8/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, donkeywho said:

But in trying the Garotte, I add it to game with 'player.placeat me xxnnnnxx 1', and once I have useed Jaxonz to get it properly repositioned, banged on it to add in the wheel etc, telling an NPC to then use it places the NPC more or less in the right alignment on 2 axes, but perched on the very edge of the seat, ie, their back is nowhere near the seat upright/neck constraint.  The player will however sit down in the proper place OK

This is a common problem with custom furnitures (most Zap furnitures in fact). It can be avoided by placing the sit-marker outside of the furnitures collision mesh (like its done for the Gallow) or by using a manual alignment correction script like the one i wrote. The separate mod for the alignment script i uploaded contains just this little script, which can be attached to normal ZAP furnitures to solve the Problem.

This has to be done in the CK however and wont work for my interactive stuff.

The Guillotine has an adjusted variant of this script build in and NPC´s will therefore align correctly.

I DID implement this for the Garotte as well before releasing the last update, but it seems VORTEX didn't like that and decided to discard the change.

I will try again in the next update.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:41 PM, Ralph.B said:

Just a little discovery:

Sometimes NPC's don't align properly to the furniture (in my case both variants of the garotte). I corrected this with "Jaxons Positioner" so far.  Just for fun tried out what happens when using the "ZAP 8.0 Helper addon" on the garotte. Well - against all expectations it worked without loosing any functionality of the "Pama's Deadly Furniture" mod. With the integrated spell of the "Helper Addon" my follower was aligned like intended. The only flaw is, that with this method only one NPC can be assigned to use a furnitute at the same time. With your command method it's possible to have multiple events.

I didn't try this out with the chopping block or the guillotine, but might work as well.

Sidenote: Have used it in Skyrim SE. Even the ZAP 8.0 Helper addon was never officially ported to SE, it works out of the box. However, just in case have changed the ESP to form 44.

Im not sure what the HelperAddon does, but i assume it´s using something very similar to my own AlignmentHelper.

The Guillotine doesn't need it, because (as mentioned above) is has this function build in.

The chopping Block is a Vanilla Object and uses Vanilla animations, so it doesn't have this problem to begin with.

The Garotte will have it build in in the next update.

But thank you for making this discovery. Its something people can use until i get the correction in.

14 hours ago, Erholung said:

I asked a mod author about functional Wayrest guillotine, I tried his version, still buggy, but it's also a nice attempt for realizing it. 

Core CODE

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(actor, "AnimName")

I hope the source code from him might provide you some help

Thanks for the concern, but this doesnt provide anything new.

This Guy just uses one of the killmove animation to achieve a decap, rather than the execution animation.

This was in fact the very first idea i had and tested, but its incredibly unreliable and therefore i abandoned it very quickly.

As i mentioned on my patreon post, i found an SKSE plugin that lets me do a decap directly, without having to go through a special animation. This will work much smoother.