Indarello Posted March 24, 2021 Posted March 24, 2021 3 hours ago, WolfGear said: I followed all the installation steps, until now I had not had a problem until I decided to enter the skill menus, when I do the game crashes, I really have no idea where it was that I ruined it, and I wanted to know if someone else has this problem and how you solved it, thanks in advance! I think you better know first how to use search, because this question appears every week 3
SkyAddiction Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 Seems like the best place to post this where the most people will see it, especially as it's not an obvious fix... I just finished my yearly FO4 overhaul. I use Ulfberth's AAF patch and F4SE was throwing a .dll error on what had been a perfectly functional installation. Systematically rolling back versions of the "IpHlpAPI.dll" provided by xSE PluginPreloader F4 finally fixed it with version 0.2.1. F4SE now loads, as does the game, and AAF now functions as it should. Hopefully that helps a few people who might be tearing their hair out. ? 1
WolfGear Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 On 3/24/2021 at 3:03 AM, WolfGear said: I followed all the installation steps, until now I had not had a problem until I decided to enter the skill menus, when I do the game crashes, I really have no idea where it was that I ruined it, and I wanted to know if someone else has this problem and how you solved it, thanks in advance! The only way I found to solve it is by enabling and disabling the UAP every time I want to upload skills, I tried to read the comments but they are too many, if someone knows how to solve it, without making sarcastic comments, I will appreciate it
maddadicusrex Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 7 hours ago, WolfGear said: The only way I found to solve it is by enabling and disabling the UAP every time I want to upload skills, I tried to read the comments but they are too many, if someone knows how to solve it, without making sarcastic comments, I will appreciate it There is no fix. It is a known FO4 script limit reached glitch and has been answered several hundred times. Too many scripted mods will cause perk crash. You must remove most of your script dependent mods and may have to start a new game. I believe BUFFOUT is supposed to address this, but others will have to explain what that does as I do not use it. Newbies must be prepared to search the net ,search this site, do a lot of homework before they mod without thought. 1
JB. Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 10 hours ago, WolfGear said: The only way I found to solve it is by enabling and disabling the UAP every time I want to upload skills, I tried to read the comments but they are too many, if someone knows how to solve it, without making sarcastic comments, I will appreciate it I remember that CTD very well. But I haven't had it since the Buffout mod came out. A short time later, Buffout was being recommended for AAF (and I actually see it listed as a requirement in this topic). Needless to say, Buffout is not just install and go. There are steps and requirements that are clearly listed on its page. I think this is where many fail (or give up). I'm not saying it for you, but I think there are a significant number of users who install these mods thinking more with the other head than with the main one. 1
GrimGrim31 Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 I switched from NMM Community to Vortex last weekend and used this guide when I was reloading all of my mods. I cut out quite a few mods that Saya Scarlett said caused problems and also decided not to install about twenty mods that didn't add much to my game experience or immersion. The guide works. The recommended mods work quite well together. I am still tweaking mods and adding my scripts and ESPs back into the mix but so far almost everything works great without position or other animation errors. Edit: OK, maybe I spoke too soon. There are small position errors, usually with the morph penis up needing to be about +.2-.5. It is noticeable on the 1st and occasionally the 2nd stages of the Leito anims. I use Gender Specific Skeletons with the knee fix for the female skeleton and have not had any issues. I am going through the changes to animations to see which ones are available now and how they are staged/grouped. Who knows, maybe there are some animations that I have not seen yet? There appear to be many furniture animations that I have not used yet. I also am curious to see if UAP fixed Crazy's Laying BJ anim. That was always broken in the past for me. Edit: Still working through Cum Overlays Scripted Edition v1.3.4.7 by Nebuchanezzer2. Checking to see if overlays are applied correctly and whether the XMLs are tagged. 1
Zathuul Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 I have Better Locational Damage and I don't want to get rid of it, I prefer to keep it but just cause I want that extra bit of challenge in fights. Although it does seem to be messing with the skeleton during animations for me, I'm gonna see if changing load order works for me. If not then oh well, it isn't too bad and not that noticeable. Thank you for this guide, it really helps a lot.
WolfGear Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 11 hours ago, JBpy said: I remember that CTD very well. But I haven't had it since the Buffout mod came out. A short time later, Buffout was being recommended for AAF (and I actually see it listed as a requirement in this topic). Needless to say, Buffout is not just install and go. There are steps and requirements that are clearly listed on its page. I think this is where many fail (or give up). I'm not saying it for you, but I think there are a significant number of users who install these mods thinking more with the other head than with the main one. You mentioned some steps to follow, what are they? I checked the information of the mod and it does not mention any step to follow even to install it, so I intuited that it was only to place the mod in vortex and that this program will install it, what else should I do?
Eorus Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 Greetings all, First of all the king's due: The guide WORKS and thanks for taking the time to create it. I just decided to return for some settlement building nostalgia, I remember I had a blast with SS:Conqueror/Conquest, Just Bussiness and the messy RSEII: Brothels. had my set of bugs and CTD but the overall experience was quite fun and few thing in gaming felt better than mowing down the "Sanctuary cast" and enslaving Preston for good IN the Castle, taken over my raider faction. To be honest, it is likely I would have stopped gaming a while ago if it wasn't for the incredible work the modders gift to us. I just set up a test run install of AFF and everything went OK in the initial testing, but my plan is to include and test the new (for me) SimSettlements 2 with the new Human Resources mod in a non SS settlement to run my private little palace of debauchery. Now I'd like to hear your opinion on something, I tend to go quite heavy on crafting mods like AWKCR, Crafting Framework, ETC as well as settlement building stuff like HomeMaker and such. Setting aside the normal general requierements for a good amount of mods (F4SE, CBBE, Buffout, BT3, Looksmenu, etc. etc.) Would you guys recommend to first install "the world setting" and install AFF related stuff LAST?... or would you recommend to begin the modding tour with AFF and then CRAFTING/ARMOR/CLOTHING/WEAPONS/QOL/ETC mods?. I now there is no "Rule of thumb" since the possible permutations for modding are endless. but maybe some "consensus on recommendation" can be reached and included in the guide... something on the line of "set your world, set your ojb, then finish with installing your "fun". Just a thought... have a good1 all 2
JB. Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 12 hours ago, WolfGear said: You mentioned some steps to follow, what are they? I checked the information of the mod and it does not mention any step to follow even to install it, so I intuited that it was only to place the mod in vortex and that this program will install it, what else should I do? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47359?tab=description Install the Buffout requirements. And pay attention to PluginPreloader, because it doesn't install like a normal mod. It's all on the respective pages of each mod on Nexus. Nexus requirements Address Library for F4SE Plugins Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) xSE PluginPreloader F4
chipstick Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 Uh, the discord seems to have no channels I can post in. There's a set of rules and a voice channel labelled music. No discussions, no questions, no answers, no info, no nothing. Is this a nonfunctional discord channel or am I missing something here? At present, I guess I can only ask around elsewhere in LL. Edit: I am an idiot. Nevermind. The rules are meant to be read.
Saya Scarlett Posted March 27, 2021 Author Posted March 27, 2021 On 3/15/2021 at 4:14 PM, keram461 said: This is my first post even though I have 760 hours of Fallot 4. AAF never worked (30%) Thanks to your guide I reached 68% (???) .I tried stop-start aaf_mainquest with immediate CTD. At the moment when deactivated Ulfberths AAF Patch , everything works wonderfully . I lost a few things for example deathclaw nude, erection fix Silver Perv. AAF Four Play Anim. by Crazy....... I think we can replace them with something else .If not, no problem for me. It looks like AAF doesn't accept any patches.Maybe my experience will help somone. Saya_Scarlett Thank you, thank you very much for the work you put in this guide. This is a google translation ,sorry. Your problem is not related to the guide but some other mod. The guide (and mods listed) work perfectly. It's been tested a million times and whichever problems you might encounter are either of your own making or some other mods not listed here/mod listed in incompatibilities. That said, you're welcome. Drop by the AAF Discord if you require assistance. On 3/18/2021 at 8:36 PM, Howarde said: I realize now that I never replied to this thread, even the others ... thank you OP, like REALLY, thank you ! Of course it works, like it really works, because things were made by people that knows what they are doing. I'm trully amazed everytime i see the comments on the mods by how much stupid people are, like 85% shouldn't even have the right to start a computer... (english is not my native language xD) On 3/21/2021 at 10:14 PM, comradebillyboy said: Thanks for the guide. It was immensely helpful for updating my game for the latest AAF updates. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Saya Scarlett Posted March 27, 2021 Author Posted March 27, 2021 On 3/24/2021 at 12:26 AM, sinsemilla said: Hello, The version of Family planning that is linked in your guide is abandoned? Maybe its there because its complete while the one that Invictusblade has taken over is still a working progress but: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16429-aaf-family-planning-enhanced-redux/ Should probably replace the other one soon? The reason for the currently listed AAF FPE is that i know it works. I have not tested any new mod regarding pregnancy myself (Dairy Framework for example), so i cannot recommend something i haven't used myself. If many people in the AAF Discord tell me those work 100% without issues, i might add them, yes. That said, i'm one to usually be skeptical about really big mods like Dairy Framework or MCG. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." "Jack of All Trades, Master of None." Yadda yadda yadda. You are all more than welcome to test new mods/mods that replace old ones on your own but until i test them myself and make sure they work or they are recommended by a bunch of people in the AAF Discord, i will not be adding them for the moment. Every mod listed here, i've tested myself and is currently part of my own setup. Except for MCG, i personally prefer smaller more specific mods that do their own thing rather than one big one attempting to do EVERYTHING (read above).
vaultbait Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 7 hours ago, JBpy said: 19 hours ago, WolfGear said: You mentioned some steps to follow, what are they? I checked the information of the mod and it does not mention any step to follow even to install it, so I intuited that it was only to place the mod in vortex and that this program will install it, what else should I do? Install the Buffout requirements. And pay attention to PluginPreloader, because it doesn't install like a normal mod. It's all on the respective pages of each mod on Nexus. Not to mention the TBB Redistributables which is a manual download from Buffout 4's files page you need to copy into place, and the fact that you need to go get Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 and install that with its installer, if you don't have it already for some other reason.
Zathuul Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 so I put the Better Locational Damage last in load order but I still have problems, I think my fusion girl isn't setup right? Cause there is no pussy movement at all or anus, although butt and breast physics work. I think my collision isn't set up right but I'm not sure how to fix that in settings. I know it is probably in OCBPCollisionConfig.txt somewhere. So this is what it looks like so far in OCBPCollisionConfig.txt, I'm guessing the # needs to be removed? Sorry I'm new with this whole ini setup. I'm trying to follow these guides for editting OCBPC and OCBP files, but I have no idea on what I'm doing. I'm so unsure if I just copy and paste these or if I need to add extra. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/2310 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/2254 Spoiler # MTM Large (UNPB) FG 1.0 OCBPC 0.3 [ExtraOptions] collisionX=1.0 collisionY=1.0 collisionZ=1.0 adjacencyValue=0.0 [AffectedNodes] Breast_CBP_L_02 Breast_CBP_R_02 Butt_CBP_L_01 Butt_CBP_R_01 Belly_skin #Vagina_00 #Vagina_L_01 #Vagina_L_02 #Vagina_R_01 #Vagina_R_02 #Anus_01 #Anus_02 #Anus_03 #Anus_04 [ColliderNodes] LArm_Hand RArm_Hand LArm_Finger12 LArm_Finger23 LArm_Finger33 LArm_Finger43 LArm_Finger53 RArm_Finger12 RArm_Finger23 RArm_Finger33 RArm_Finger43 RArm_Finger53 LArm_ForeArm1_skin LArm_UpperFat_skin LArm_ForeArm3_skin RArm_ForeArm1_skin RArm_UpperFat_skin RArm_ForeArm3_skin #Breast_CBP_L_02 #Breast_CBP_R_02 #Penis_01 #Penis_02 #Penis_03 #Penis_04 #Penis_05 # Affected Nodes [Breast_CBP_L_02] -1.5,4.0,-1.0,4.5 [Breast_CBP_R_02] 1.5,4.0,-1.0,4.5 [Butt_CBP_L_01] 0.5,-3.0,0.0,6.0 [Butt_CBP_R_01] -0.5,-3.0,0.0,6.0 [Belly_skin] 0.0,2.0,10.0,5.5 # Collider Nodes [LArm_Hand] 0,0,0,2.5 [RArm_Hand] 0,0,0,2.5 [LArm_Finger12] 0,0,0,1.8 [LArm_Finger23] 0,0,0,1.5 [LArm_Finger33] 0,0,0,1.5 [LArm_Finger43] 0,0,0,1.5 [LArm_Finger53] 0,0,0,1.5 [RArm_Finger12] 0,0,0,1.8 [RArm_Finger23] 0,0,0,1.5 [RArm_Finger33] 0,0,0,1.5 [RArm_Finger43] 0,0,0,1.5 [RArm_Finger53] 0,0,0,1.5 [LArm_ForeArm1_skin] 0,0,0,1.5 [LArm_UpperFat_skin] 0,0,0,1.5 [LArm_ForeArm3_skin] 0,0,0,1.5 [RArm_ForeArm1_skin] 0,0,0,1.5 [RArm_UpperFat_skin] 0,0,0,1.5 [RArm_ForeArm3_skin] 0,0,0,1.5 #[Penis_01] #0,0,0,2.5 #[Penis_02] #0,0,0,2 #[Penis_03] #0,0,0,2 #[Penis_04] #0,0,0,2 #[Penis_05] #0,0,0,2.5
TheGreyOne Posted March 29, 2021 Posted March 29, 2021 On 3/19/2021 at 12:36 AM, Howarde said: I'm trully amazed everytime i see the comments on the mods by how much stupid people are, like 85% shouldn't even have the right to start a computer... You can thank the OP without being an ass to other people. That was completely unnecessary 2
goosetrip Posted March 30, 2021 Posted March 30, 2021 On 3/23/2021 at 5:24 PM, RitualClarity said: Doesn't matter how many times you post... If you want the support group to help you, go to the discord. IMHO Indarello's patch is way better the UAP. For the most part, it works well for me even with Hardship.
RitualClarity Posted March 30, 2021 Posted March 30, 2021 7 hours ago, goosetrip said: IMHO Indarello's patch is way better the UAP. For the most part, it works well for me even with Hardship. Good for you. However, for support for THIS guide you need to have the mods and such as instructed. Much like other authors of mods and guides, there are expectations that a person follows the instructions in order to get the support and assistance. Deviation from that, you will get limited to zero support. It is just up to the user where they want to go and what level of support they desire.
AussieShepherd Posted April 3, 2021 Posted April 3, 2021 Whats the best settings to keep the penis from clipping out of the vagina?
Guest Posted April 3, 2021 Posted April 3, 2021 Hello, i followed the instruction and everything seems to work fine. Though i muss the ZaZ animation. (Pillory and stuff) There are two things that i am not as satisfied. One if my female knee. I provide a image of it. Not sure if that can be more human like. It looks just odd. And the other is, if anyone knows, where that dialog comes from. I provide my load order with all the mods i loaded. Because that dialog leads to nowhere for some reason. So i answer always no. Thanks everyone, this is so great.
Indarello Posted April 4, 2021 Posted April 4, 2021 You need fusion girl instead of cbbe to fix knee 2
Apex_2K Posted April 4, 2021 Posted April 4, 2021 The game suddenly crashed while playing a new game (5-10 min to be exact). I checked the crash log and it gave me this error : Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF897DA7C10 flexRelease_x64.dll+0027C10. I have attached my load order, mod order and also the crash log. modlist.txt loadorder.txt crash-2021-04-04-21-29-47.log
gryber72 Posted April 6, 2021 Posted April 6, 2021 On 4/4/2021 at 11:31 PM, Apex_2K said: The game suddenly crashed while playing a new game (5-10 min to be exact). I checked the crash log and it gave me this error : Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF897DA7C10 flexRelease_x64.dll+0027C10. I have attached my load order, mod order and also the crash log. modlist.txt 6.31 kB · 1 download loadorder.txt 4.27 kB · 2 downloads crash-2021-04-04-21-29-47.log 58.06 kB · 2 downloads im not an expert but its probly these 3 that breaks your game: -UniquePlayer - Main File -Gender Specific Skeletons +Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix 1
SavageWolf09 Posted April 6, 2021 Posted April 6, 2021 I've been having a problem with SavageCabbage animations. If I use load it with uap it causes aaf to crash. however once disabled everything begins working like it should. Edit: NVM i realized i was downloading a new version of brave and not the 1.1 version. As soon as i did that and reinstalled both savagecabbage and atomic lust everything seems to be fine.
Sladen2019 Posted April 6, 2021 Posted April 6, 2021 On 4/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, Apex_2K said: The game suddenly crashed while playing a new game (5-10 min to be exact). I checked the crash log and it gave me this error : Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF897DA7C10 flexRelease_x64.dll+0027C10. I have attached my load order, mod order and also the crash log. It is likely caused by having WeaponDebris enabled in the games launcher. The feature is known to be very crashy for this game. 1
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now