Durante Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 3 hours ago, vaultbait said: Emphasis on the "supposedly" because I have yet to see that confirmed. I and many others are happily using 1.6.20 and still have working morphs. Also I never saw 1.6.18 cause crashes loading presets. It did crash if you tried to make it take your clothes off though (and that's fixed in later versions). Well I guess I'll stick to 1.6.20 morphs seem to be working just fine.
Mistress Jade Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 Hi all, Using the latest looksmenu i have noticed that after sex males retain the erection until clothes go back on. if you just take the clothing from an npc male they are flaccid. so not really a big deal. I play a female pc so no clue what might be happing to male pc's Sorry my point is maybe this is what some are talking about when they say morph's are not working. 2
vaultbait Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 15 hours ago, Mistress Jade said: Hi all, Using the latest looksmenu i have noticed that after sex males retain the erection until clothes go back on. if you just take the clothing from an npc male they are flaccid. so not really a big deal. I play a female pc so no clue what might be happing to male pc's Sorry my point is maybe this is what some are talking about when they say morph's are not working. Interesting. Is that every time or only sometimes? I haven't seen it happen, I wonder what's different.
Mistress Jade Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 13 hours ago, vaultbait said: Interesting. Is that every time or only sometimes? I haven't seen it happen, I wonder what's different. Yes everytime also supermutants, i cant seem to recall what other animals or ferals are like, but that to me means they are fine or at least doing the same thing as the others. 1
vaultbait Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 9 hours ago, Mistress Jade said: Yes everytime also supermutants, i cant seem to recall what other animals or ferals are like, but that to me means they are fine or at least doing the same thing as the others. And when you built the male bodies in BodySlide, you did so with the erection sliders at 0% right (if using BT3 anyway, shouldn't be needed for Atomic Muscle bodies)? Are you using any patch mods which affect erections (e.g., Indarello's Patch for Animations)? 1
Mistress Jade Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 3 hours ago, vaultbait said: And when you built the male bodies in BodySlide, you did so with the erection sliders at 0% right (if using BT3 anyway, shouldn't be needed for Atomic Muscle bodies)? Are you using any patch mods which affect erections (e.g., Indarello's Patch for Animations)? Im using only the mods and patches in this setup guides list , So UAP master and Staged leito plus. I do use BT3 and i did build it with bodyslide. I havent done anything to try and fix this because i really dont want to spend another full day reinstalling FO4 and then my 300+ mods lol.
vaultbait Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 1 hour ago, Mistress Jade said: I do use BT3 and i did build it with bodyslide. With the erection slider at 0%? Because if you had it at 100% that would cause males to appear erect whenever nude. 2
Mistress Jade Posted February 18, 2021 Posted February 18, 2021 10 hours ago, vaultbait said: With the erection slider at 0%? Because if you had it at 100% that would cause males to appear erect whenever nude. Yes with the slider at 0%. and i went in to bodyslide after posting earlier and there was no change. So to recap males when wearing clothes no erection, males made naked by removing clothes no erection, males while still naked after sex erection but only while naked when they redress no more erection, oh Swan had no penis but a deathclaw later on that same play session did. i have not tried a reinstall of any patches yet. so anyways thats where we are at now lol! Thanks for taking time for this, wasnt really trying to drag anyone thru a long search for a fix.
Indarello Posted February 18, 2021 Posted February 18, 2021 5 hours ago, Mistress Jade said: Yes with the slider at 0%. and i went in to bodyslide after posting earlier and there was no change. So to recap males when wearing clothes no erection, males made naked by removing clothes no erection, males while still naked after sex erection but only while naked when they redress no more erection, oh Swan had no penis but a deathclaw later on that same play session did. i have not tried a reinstall of any patches yet. so anyways thats where we are at now lol! Thanks for taking time for this, wasnt really trying to drag anyone thru a long search for a fix. Try different version of looksmenu
vaultbait Posted February 18, 2021 Posted February 18, 2021 8 hours ago, Indarello said: Try different version of looksmenu Well, that's where the whole discussion started. @Mistress Jade said this was the problem observed after updating to LM 1.6.20, and we were speculating whether it could be the reason the guide authors vaguely claimed versions of LM after 1.6.18 have problems with morphs. 1
maddadicusrex Posted February 19, 2021 Posted February 19, 2021 4 hours ago, vaultbait said: Well, that's where the whole discussion started. @Mistress Jade said this was the problem observed after updating to LM 1.6.20, and we were speculating whether it could be the reason the guide authors vaguely claimed versions of LM after 1.6.18 have problems with morphs. Something else must be going with MJ. I am using LM 1.6.20 with no issues..
Mistress Jade Posted February 19, 2021 Posted February 19, 2021 6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said: Something else must be going with MJ. I am using LM 1.6.20 with no issues.. Yes you are correct, and i also think its something else, i was originally trying to put forth a reason some "might" think it was looksmenu . @vaultbait was kind enough to help me narrow things down, tho i havent had a chance to work on it today. My next step i think is to try a patch reinstall and see what happens. 1
Mistress Jade Posted February 19, 2021 Posted February 19, 2021 19 hours ago, Indarello said: Try different version of looksmenu well i just updated from LM 1.6.18 to the .20 so not sure what that will get me. i am going to try a patch reinstall and see what that yields. Thanks for the suggestion. 1
Kesee Posted February 22, 2021 Posted February 22, 2021 Hey! I was hoping to get some help, this is my first time doing any serious modding on a game so be gentle. I have followed the guide, have a few of the recommended animation packs, everything works, everyone gets hard, everyone fucks, great, BUT I have no sounds....I can hear regular sex sounds but no moans. From anyone, they're just dead silent.
maddadicusrex Posted February 22, 2021 Posted February 22, 2021 20 minutes ago, Kesee said: Hey! I was hoping to get some help, this is my first time doing any serious modding on a game so be gentle. I have followed the guide, have a few of the recommended animation packs, everything works, everyone gets hard, everyone fucks, great, BUT I have no sounds....I can hear regular sex sounds but no moans. From anyone, they're just dead silent. Some of the animation packs were never created with sounds. We use outside sound mods to provide that. Custom Moans is one. Release NSFWsoundpack is creature oriented. Some of BP70 animations have built in sounds.
Kesee Posted February 22, 2021 Posted February 22, 2021 I have the NSFW soundpack, at least I hope this is it, followed the instructions, and yet silence.
maddadicusrex Posted February 22, 2021 Posted February 22, 2021 2 hours ago, Kesee said: I have the NSFW soundpack, at least I hope this is it, followed the instructions, and yet silence. You need to check the requirements for any mod you download..
louandme Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 if i installed all above of 26 mods,when i install the uap mod,it will cause game crush quit,who know why.
maddadicusrex Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 1 hour ago, louandme said: if i installed all above of 26 mods,when i install the uap mod,it will cause game crush quit,who know why. I believe the UAP Patch requires Buffout.
louandme Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said: I believe the UAP Patch requires Buffout. yes,i know this.i have installed all of them,but i don't know how to find the wrong and where are the log messages.
drayon04 Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 Hmm... if i use Looksmenu 1.6.18 i got a freeze game any time i want to take the clothes off to change anything. Any Ideas how i can fix that?? Right now i only have Looks Menu 1.6.18 / CBBE / Body Talk / Body Slide / ZaZ Skeleton and Buffout 4 installed.
Katrish Posted February 24, 2021 Posted February 24, 2021 23 hours ago, louandme said: yes,i know this.i have installed all of them,but i don't know how to find the wrong and where are the log messages. I installed all those 26 mods twice using this guide,reading and following and what i've noticed is , when i install the last one "Staged Leito" my AAF stucks on 68% loading. if i don't install the Staged Leito,everything works fine until i open the Perk Chart. To avoid crashing on Perk Chart i installed a mod that shows animations of perks separated. I think it is related to flash memory or something. Try to install everything,except the last one and see if it keeps crashing. 12 hours ago, drayon04 said: Hmm... if i use Looksmenu 1.6.18 i got a freeze game any time i want to take the clothes off to change anything. Any Ideas how i can fix that?? Right now i only have Looks Menu 1.6.18 / CBBE / Body Talk / Body Slide / ZaZ Skeleton and Buffout 4 installed. It's happening to me aswell. What i'm doing is,whenever i want to edit the body, i remove my armor before going to looksmenu.
Heartless1206 Posted February 24, 2021 Posted February 24, 2021 Hey I followed the list when I start a new game it stays on the loading screen not loading up the start cutscene.
drayon04 Posted February 24, 2021 Posted February 24, 2021 4 hours ago, Katrish said: I installed all those 26 mods twice using this guide,reading and following and what i've noticed is , when i install the last one "Staged Leito" my AAF stucks on 68% loading. if i don't install the Staged Leito,everything works fine until i open the Perk Chart. To avoid crashing on Perk Chart i installed a mod that shows animations of perks separated. I think it is related to flash memory or something. Try to install everything,except the last one and see if it keeps crashing. It's happening to me aswell. What i'm doing is,whenever i want to edit the body, i remove my armor before going to looksmenu. Yes thanks ,done already. Sorry everyone....i realy think this guide is good for some people.But not for me !! Every time in the End i have the same problem: Many warnings in the AAF Admin Menu and also crash to desktop...i realy have enough , i think after trying this for nearly a month^^ i could say that. I will play Fallout now without Adult Mods !!
maddadicusrex Posted February 24, 2021 Posted February 24, 2021 5 hours ago, drayon04 said: Yes thanks ,done already. Sorry everyone....i realy think this guide is good for some people.But not for me !! Every time in the End i have the same problem: Many warnings in the AAF Admin Menu and also crash to desktop...i realy have enough , i think after trying this for nearly a month^^ i could say that. I will play Fallout now without Adult Mods !! Nexus has a mod called A Sex Mod which allows a handful of animated positions. Any adult can have sex, do not need any framework or add on mods. In German but I believe there might be an English translation by now. I used this at the beginning until I was able to figure AAF out. Will give you a small taste of your kinks.
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now