Gergar12 Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 Make sure you are consistent with each of your mod menu option checking for fallout 4. For example if you check partial unequipping of armor for males, check it for all of them. I spent hours just to find this out.
droopypack Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 I have all of these mods installed and loaded in the order mentioned. I am getting misalignments however and I was wondering if anyone had a fix
poblivion Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 @Saya_Scarlett Why is this patch incompatible? "Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)" Thanks
dackmack2 Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 So after one of the scenes my accuracy got really screwed up. wtf? edit: sorry, this was due to a mod...
maddadicusrex Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 1 hour ago, poblivion said: @Saya_Scarlett Why is this patch incompatible? "Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)" Thanks Some will disagree with my suggestion, but I have used this patch with current AAF without issues. Just have it override any conflicts. You cannot use more than one patch of this nature so you can choose Simple Patch, Indarello's Patch or UAF Patch(requires Buffout).
poblivion Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 21 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said: Some will disagree with my suggestion, but I have used this patch with current AAF without issues. Just have it override any conflicts. You cannot use more than one patch of this nature so you can choose Simple Patch, Indarello's Patch or UAF Patch(requires Buffout). Thank you for the information. I assume you meant (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch. If I use a Indarello's Patch do I need to have Buffout 4 installed as well?
sims-general2 Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 I somehow installed all the mods incorrectly, or is there no automatic scaling of the actors? Everything was easier in Skyrim. And here the characters have no emotions on their faces, no sounds, the actors stand crookedly. I installed everything according to the guide. Is there a chance that I made a mistake somewhere, or do I just need to set everything up correctly already in the game? Sorry for the possibly stupid question.
maddadicusrex Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 1 hour ago, poblivion said: Thank you for the information. I assume you meant (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch. If I use a Indarello's Patch do I need to have Buffout 4 installed as well? No!
poblivion Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said: No! Thanks ?, my problem is solved. I mean a problem with CTD. Just remove (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch.
Saya Scarlett Posted March 4, 2021 Author Posted March 4, 2021 5 hours ago, poblivion said: @Saya_Scarlett Why is this patch incompatible? "Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)" Thanks 3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said: Some will disagree with my suggestion, but I have used this patch with current AAF without issues. Just have it override any conflicts. You cannot use more than one patch of this nature so you can choose Simple Patch, Indarello's Patch or UAF Patch(requires Buffout). 3 hours ago, poblivion said: Thank you for the information. I assume you meant (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch. If I use a Indarello's Patch do I need to have Buffout 4 installed as well? 2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said: No! 46 minutes ago, poblivion said: Thanks ?, my problem is solved. I mean a problem with CTD. Just remove (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch. Because Indarello, from the very start refused to work with every other animatior/patcher that works with AAF. Used backwards morph values, included old as shit male body, along other shenanigans he refused to correct which were an absolute nightmare to troubleshoot in AAF's discord. You're free to use his mess of a fucking patch, just don't come to this guide or AAF for support for it. Explanation and shit storm begins here. Grab a cup of coffee, read up, see what you're dealing with. "My mod is art" ~Indarello Have a nice day. 1
poblivion Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 32 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said: Because Indarello, from the very start refused to work with every other animatior/patcher that works with AAF. Used backwards morph values, included old as shit male body, along other shenanigans he refused to correct which were an absolute nightmare to troubleshoot in AAF's discord. You're free to use his mess of a fucking patch, just don't come to this guide or AAF for support for it. Explanation and shit storm begins here. Grab a cup of coffee, read up, see what you're dealing with. "My mod is art" ~Indarello Have a nice day. Thanks for the information. I only started again with Fallout 4 a few days ago (after a break of several years) and I'm still looking for the best combination of MODs. I would like to have all available functional animations, including functional effects and etc. First of all, I just have to try everything before I make a final decision. I'm still looking around
maddadicusrex Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 6 hours ago, poblivion said: Thanks for the information. I only started again with Fallout 4 a few days ago (after a break of several years) and I'm still looking for the best combination of MODs. I would like to have all available functional animations, including functional effects and etc. First of all, I just have to try everything before I make a final decision. I'm still looking around Try not to get in the middle of hissy fits between artists. Download which ever and see what works. Indarello works, so does Simple Patch. Ulf is a great modder but his patch does not auto stage animations. You have to advance manually, but it also works with different features. The other 2 auto stage and combine animations to create varied posing as well as unique special effects.
poblivion Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said: Try not to get in the middle of hissy fits between artists. Download which ever and see what works. Indarello works, so does Simple Patch. Ulf is a great modder but his patch does not auto stage animations. You have to advance manually, but it also works with different features. The other 2 auto stage and combine animations to create varied posing as well as unique special effects. I definitely don't want to provoke any disputes, I'm just looking for the right way. It's much easier with Skyrim, modding Fallout 4 is the next higher level ? 1
Back2friday Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 On 3/4/2021 at 3:53 PM, poblivion said: Why is this patch incompatible? "Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)" Thanks Old load order maybe you can use. Fallout4.esm DLCRobot.esm DLCworkshop01.esm DLCCoast.esm DLCworkshop02.esm DLCworkshop03.esm DLCNukaWorld.esm Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp HUDFramework.esm WorldwideGhoulsV400.esl Worldwide Ghouls v1.esl InoueYivianBrand.esl DetectiveFO4-LR.esl AM Equipable Penis + Nudesuits.esl Atomic Muscle LM Patch.esl AAF.esm AAFThemes.esl TortureDevices.esm MaleBodies.esm CBBE.esp AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp YoungLaraCroftFacePreset.esp MODGirlyAnimation.esp USP .45_by_tooun.esp KSHairdos.esp freefov.esp Reduced Scope Fade In.esp Remington700 PrecisionStock.esp HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp HairVariations_Sophisticate.esp HairVariations_Conversions.esp ParagonHairs.esp BDO Hair.esp Immersive HUD.esp Skip DIMA memories.esp LooksMenu.esp HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp Hookers.esp InoueYivianBrand.esp ava.esp ESPExplorerFO4.esp Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp Fallout4_outfts.esp Lazmans_highheels_outfits.esp DangerousNights.esp Schlong.esp PIP-Pad.esp FP_SexualHarassment.esp SavageCabbage_Animations.esp FPAttributes.esp Deathclaw_nude.esp Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp CumNWealth.esp CumNWealth_mutant.esp Zaz Particles.esp AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp AAF_CreaturePack01.esp BostonFPSFixAIO.esp <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< DISABLED not sure why this is here JackgasNightclubOfTheCommonwealth.esp CorvalhoWidowShotgun.esp RU556.esp AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp AAF_Violate.esp K-Girl outfits.esp Atomic Lust.esp FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp Custom Moans.esp AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp rxl_bp70_animations.esp Farelle_Animations.esp Vivid Fallout - All in One - 1k.esp <<<<<<<< DISABLED not sure why this is here FAR.esp AAF_GrayAnimations.esp UlfSkinOverlay.esp indarello_animations.esp FO4 Seasons - Autumn - AllDLC.esp No Borders.esp Insignificant Object Remover.esp Fo4FI_FPS_fix.esp NAC-FH.esp NAC-NW.esp NAC.esp All animation and cum overlays works fine including silver fix and strapons. Again, old load order from a year ago so some are not updated. I dont even know even AAF got updated past year. If you are experiencing ctd's and using CBP 2.0+, then try to downgrade to 1.9 or 1.8. Modding FO4 can be really damn annoying so take all/most compatible mods and stick with it. Back then took me 2 weeks to get AAF and all animations working. I even had Fourplay and AAF working together.
mabebico Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 Hi all I'm back to fallout 4 and try to catch up with the updates of the mods. Do I really need to install all the "sex mods" after I installed the "than sex mods" to get it work right? I think I have already follow in order to install the mods from this topic but here what I been facing a problem: 1. Sex with codsworth seems not right (codsworth just did an idle animations) 2. If it goes with threesome-foursome the erection is not working well. I've attached pictures (somehow I can't printscreen) Please advise thanks
Saya Scarlett Posted March 5, 2021 Author Posted March 5, 2021 2 hours ago, mabebico said: Hi all I'm back to fallout 4 and try to catch up with the updates of the mods. Do I really need to install all the "sex mods" after I installed the "than sex mods" to get it work right? I think I have already follow in order to install the mods from this topic but here what I been facing a problem: 1. Sex with codsworth seems not right (codsworth just did an idle animations) 2. If it goes with threesome-foursome the erection is not working well. I've attached pictures (somehow I can't printscreen) Please advise thanks
justforcensor Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 Not sure where to ask but I did everything by this guide, and installed some weird physics with some of this mods I tried delete/reinstall atomic muscle but it didn't help. can someone point me which mods in this list in theory can cause this? also by using this guide erection didn't work for me.
vaultbait Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 58 minutes ago, justforcensor said: Not sure where to ask but I did everything by this guide, and installed some weird physics with some of this mods I tried delete/reinstall atomic muscle but it didn't help. can someone point me which mods in this list in theory can cause this? Reading the description for AM (not all that familiar with it since I'm using BT3), when you reinstall it you might want to select its "immersive" CBP preset rather than the "jiggly" one (did you?). Also, just to be clear because you said "Atomic Muscle" and "weird physics," I'm assuming you meant that you ended up with weird physics for male bodies. Is it really that, or are you seeing it with female bodies? If the latter, you might want to consider adding something like MTM Physics Preset and choosing one of its more subdued options like "firm" or "natural" and see if that's any better for you.
justforcensor Posted March 6, 2021 Posted March 6, 2021 9 hours ago, vaultbait said: Reading the description for AM (not all that familiar with it since I'm using BT3), when you reinstall it you might want to select its "immersive" CBP preset rather than the "jiggly" one (did you?). Also, just to be clear because you said "Atomic Muscle" and "weird physics," I'm assuming you meant that you ended up with weird physics for male bodies. Is it really that, or are you seeing it with female bodies? If the latter, you might want to consider adding something like MTM Physics Preset and choosing one of its more subdued options like "firm" or "natural" and see if that's any better for you. Sorry, didnt mention it, I'm talking about female body physics. I noticed the atomic muscle cbp presets and I thought it affect male body only(maybe it is) but I tried reinstall it with "none" option as well, but still my female character body parts live their own life and looks like they just trying to run away:)
poblivion Posted March 7, 2021 Posted March 7, 2021 It was a very difficult decision, but in the end I decided for UAP. During the installation, I noticed that there is a patch for "Crazy_Animations - Gun Version", but I did not notice these animations in your guide. Is there a reason for that?
JonnySparta Posted March 9, 2021 Posted March 9, 2021 Just went to the discord to get the link to this guide again, sorry to see you're not on there anymore. Though I can imagine the many possible reasons. Thanks a lot for your help a while back.
DragonReborn321 Posted March 9, 2021 Posted March 9, 2021 Hello, I'm having a issue with a AAF system crash. "This XML file has bad formatting and could not be parsed: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml". Any ideas on what direction to take in fixing this?
Saya Scarlett Posted March 12, 2021 Author Posted March 12, 2021 On 3/7/2021 at 8:22 AM, poblivion said: It was a very difficult decision, but in the end I decided for UAP. During the installation, I noticed that there is a patch for "Crazy_Animations - Gun Version", but I did not notice these animations in your guide. Is there a reason for that? On 3/9/2021 at 3:41 AM, DragonReborn321 said: Hello, I'm having a issue with a AAF system crash. "This XML file has bad formatting and could not be parsed: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml". Any ideas on what direction to take in fixing this? 3
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now