Jump to content

[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide ~ 29/September/2026).


Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, Katrish said:

我使用本指南两次安装了所有这26个mod,阅读和遵循,而我注意到的是,当我安装最后一个“ Staged Leito”时,我的AAF卡在68%的负载上。如果我不安装Staged Leito,则一切正常,直到我打开Perk Chart。为了避免在Perk Chart上崩溃,我安装了一个mod,其中显示了分离的特权动画。我认为这与闪存或其他有关。尝试安装所有内容,最后一个除外,然后查看是否一直崩溃。

 

这也在我身上发生。我正在做的是,每当我要编辑身体时,在进入looksmenu菜单之前,都要脱下盔甲。

Thank you anyway. Now I use mo2 to  install all of the mod. It may be the vortex problem or some outdated mod's compatibility problem,because I have checked all the options for each mod.

Posted
6 hours ago, drayon04 said:

Yes thanks ,done already.

 

Sorry everyone....i realy think this guide is good for some people.But not for me !! Every time in the End i have the same problem: Many warnings in the AAF Admin Menu and also crash to desktop...i realy have enough , i think after trying this for nearly a month^^ i could say that. I will play Fallout now without Adult Mods !!

Ha ha, I've been playing for about three months. Sometimes I think I like  install mod more than play game.

Posted

can i use HOTC settlement edition without any conflicts? i remember seeing somewhere that there was conflicts with HOTC and this mods, but i looked again and could not find it... so this conflicts have been fixed? or i am crazy lol ? (well maybe a little.. anyway...), i just want to install the settlement edition of the HOTC so.. no problems if i do?

Posted

Ghouls animations won't probably work with this Nurses mod because it is replacing the skeleton.nif

 

 

19 hours ago, UltronRulesAll said:

okay I followed the instructions but I guess too many things overwrite it, but I don't know how to manually sort mods in vortex or mo2. pls help.

 

In vortex you can sort mods 2 ways, detailed and general :

 

- you can right click a mod on the mod page and select "Manage File Conflicts". It will let you choose which mod should provide the files and set overrides for the mod you selected

 

- on the top bar click on "Manage Rules" to show the full list of your mods and how you want to sort them

Posted
On 2/25/2021 at 11:17 PM, reinero said:

For savagecabbage animation, AAF Creature resource is must have for AAF to work properly or it will stuck at 68%. 

 

I rely on Creature Resources, but I understand that UAP also provides the same files, so if you're using UAP then I don't think you also need CR?

Posted
1 hour ago, aquilasassassin said:

Having issues with erect penis. The log says morph set not found. Tried to find a solution but nothing good came up. Maybe here you can help me. These are the mods I'm using

image.png

delete  patch leitocrazy and aaf compatibility patch     ils sont obsolète je crois

Posted
8 hours ago, pére-vitine said:

delete  patch leitocrazy and aaf compatibility patch     ils sont obsolète je crois

Malheureusement, cela n'a pas aidé. Je vais essayer de réinstaller les mods en utilisant MO2 :/

Posted
35 minutes ago, aquilasassassin said:

Malheureusement, cela n'a pas aidé. Je vais essayer de réinstaller les mods en utilisant MO2 :/

quel gestionnaire utilise tu  .  je te conseil le patch indarello sinon

Posted

I have everything in working order, but can't get erected penises. ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp is loading last.

BT3 Body built with 0% erection slider. 

 

Below image is specific to some Farelle animation, rest of all anims plays with not displaced but FLACCID dicks..

Tried everything mentioned here and in the guide. Please help...

ScreenShot0.png

Posted
8 minutes ago, born2bemad said:

I have everything in working order, but can't get erected penises. ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp is loading last.

BT3 Body built with 0% erection slider. 

 

This guide doesn't recommend Erection Fix by SilverPerv. In fact, if you read the description page for the Erection Fix patch, it corrects erection slider direction for TOPTBTA and Indarello's Patch for Animations, neither of which are recommended by this guide either.

Posted
2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

 

This guide doesn't recommend Erection Fix by SilverPerv. In fact, if you read the description page for the Erection Fix patch, it corrects erection slider direction for TOPTBTA and Indarello's Patch for Animations, neither of which are recommended by this guide either.

 

That SilverPerv.esp comes with the UAP patch mentioned in the guide as must have. So are you telling me to disable it?

Posted
44 minutes ago, born2bemad said:

 

That SilverPerv.esp comes with the UAP patch mentioned in the guide as must have. So are you telling me to disable it?

 

Oh, nope, sorry about that. I was thinking you were using Erection Fix by SilverPerv but I forgot the ESP from it also got copied into both UAP and Creature Resources.

 

When you built the BT3 body in BodySlide, did you make sure to do it with the "build morphs" checkbox checked?

Posted
43 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

 

Oh, nope, sorry about that. I was thinking you were using Erection Fix by SilverPerv but I forgot the ESP from it also got copied into both UAP and Creature Resources.

 

When you built the BT3 body in BodySlide, did you make sure to do it with the "build morphs" checkbox checked?

 

No worries. Yeah i did build with morphs.

Posted

i was considering using Sim Settlements mod and remembered at some point installing an AAF mod that asked in the installer if i was using Sim Settlements ( or possibly one of its add ons like conquer) and i cannot figure out which mod was asking that. does anyone happen to know what im talking about? i don't use slavery nor pregnancy mods

if not, does that/those mods work fine with AAF?

Posted

All right ... so I think I have it. But unfortunately it hangs ....

* and yes ... MTM CBP Physics Preset, AnimationsAddonsAndFixes9.2 and ErectionFixBySilverPerv790 ... they are installed.

Spoiler

1qayxcv.JPG.89de2b0411950aab024470e6f69b4ef0.JPG

That's what I asked.

* maybe one of the reinstallations deleted some important parts?

And if so ... which parts need to be reinstalled again?

I do not know that ...  :bawling:   and poor bite can't catch...  :bawling:

 

202867592_Fallout42021-03-0201-01-22-43.jpg.6b4600a9a107b860776d0d207f048c58.jpg

 

 

----------------------------------------

Rendben ... szóval azt hiszem a lista megvan. De sajnos lóg ....

* és igen ... "a dolgok" ... telepítve vannak.
Azt kérdezem.

* talán törölte az újratelepítések egyike valamelyik fontos részt?

És ha igen... akkor melyik részeket kell ismét újratelepíteni?

Nem tudom, hogy... most miért van de hiába nyújtogatja a nyakát azt a lógó husit nem tudja bekapni! 

Posted
11 hours ago, Eperke said:

All right ... so I think I have it. But unfortunately it hangs ....

* and yes ... MTM CBP Physics Preset, AnimationsAddonsAndFixes9.2 and ErectionFixBySilverPerv790 ... they are installed.

  Reveal hidden contents

1qayxcv.JPG.89de2b0411950aab024470e6f69b4ef0.JPG

That's what I asked.

* maybe one of the reinstallations deleted some important parts?

And if so ... which parts need to be reinstalled again?

I do not know that ...  :bawling:   and poor bite can't catch...  :bawling:

 

202867592_Fallout42021-03-0201-01-22-43.jpg.6b4600a9a107b860776d0d207f048c58.jpg

 

 

----------------------------------------

Rendben ... szóval azt hiszem a lista megvan. De sajnos lóg ....

* és igen ... "a dolgok" ... telepítve vannak.
Azt kérdezem.

* talán törölte az újratelepítések egyike valamelyik fontos részt?

És ha igen... akkor melyik részeket kell ismét újratelepíteni?

Nem tudom, hogy... most miért van de hiába nyújtogatja a nyakát azt a lógó husit nem tudja bekapni! 

You dont need erectionErectionFixBySilverPerv if you use new version of my patch. Build male body with checked "build morphs"

Then reinstall my mod and select correct option about how you build body (with erection 1.0 or 0.0)

Posted

 

 

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

Build male body

So, if I understand the thoughts well.

The EFBSP790 does not need to be deleted.

BodyTalk will reinstall.

PatchForAnimations ... crusher reinstall ...?

 

Everything else can be left?

 

_____________________________________________

Szóval, ha jól értelmezem a gondolatokat. 

Az EFBSP790 nem kell az törölhető.

BodyTalk újratelepít.

PatchForAnimations... zúzógép újratelepít... és voila!?

Minden más maradhat?

Posted

(leaving this here as a mark of shame and as a reminder to people like me)

i followed the guide and everything works perfectly but for some reason when ever i open up the perk tree when i have a perk point to spend it crashes and i have narrowed it down to (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch and i have no idea why it would be the cause i also dont have any mod that would mess with perks all my ui stuff is completely vanilla

 

PROBLEM WAS NOT CAUSE MY (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch

FIXED BY INSTALLING Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 IN THE OFF SITE REQUIREMENTS FOR BUFFOUT 4!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...