I'm gonna make different types of tattoo packs, which would you like me to start with?  

1,486 members have voted

1. 1. Same deal as the last poll, if you vote for every option your vote won't actually matter, the numbers will just go up so vote for just one or a few.

• Rougher font & More Rapey Pack
    • Bestiality/Furry Pack
    • Lesbian Pack (I'm gonna add a few more to this no matter the results of this poll since I've already started on it, I just want to gauge interest in it)
    • Girly Font Pack (example: https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/6169UtqMLtL._SL1200_.jpg.79179c96816982bf7ff1eefbd754d2f2.jpg)
    • Incest Pack
    • Femdom Pack
    • Futa Pack

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 1:01 PM, Sorrow_421 said:

Love these tattoos! But some tattoos give blue skin color, means some of them are BC3 and some of them are BC7 format? Well not a problem I can convert them with paint.net. But you know just saying.

Thank you :)
Oh I must have selected the wrong format when exporting in gimp, my bad. But I'm not aware of any making the skin blue in the default mod, did you download the now removed compressed version?

• 2 weeks later...

are we going to get incest tattoo's? i saw the votes for incest were quite low, going on the 3rd or 4th spot, i am still quite hopeful for some because we already have some if not allot of rapey and bestiality tattoo's which went on 1st and 2st spot. and i am sry for being blind if there were already incest tattoo's that i didn't see.

On 6/13/2020 at 8:15 PM, MajorNoob said:

are we going to get incest tattoo's? i saw the votes for incest were quite low, going on the 3rd or 4th spot, i am still quite hopeful for some because we already have some if not allot of rapey and bestiality tattoo's which went on 1st and 2st spot. and i am sry for being blind if there were already incest tattoo's that i didn't see.

There are a few in the main pack: Daddy's Slut, Daddy's Pussy, Daddy's Cunt, Daddy's Bitch, Daddy's Whore and Daddy Issues

Maybe, but I haven't made a tattoo or opened skyrim in quite a while now, I might get back to it at some point but right now I'm enjoying writing erotica (plus I can get paid for that through commissions)

If I do make some at some point, do you have any ideas for what they'd say?

On 6/13/2020 at 2:15 PM, MajorNoob said:

In addition to what Adeladen said, there is a guide on my own tat page if you want to try to make your own.  You can DL my guide which comes with some supplies (like the meshes and a practice design).  I kept it as simple as possible and will be around to help if you have questions about the guide.  (Although my skills only go so far so I may not always know the answer).

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9544-aki-collection/

• 2 weeks later...

Is something wrong with the latest 3.3 pack? It's only 37 MB when downloaded, but over 8 gigabytes when unpacked, with each individual image file being over 80 MB in size. EACH tattoo, 80 MB. None of your other files have files of that size... I was just wondering if there was an error or something.

Edit: You are aware it is this size. Noted, ignore this I suppose. I don't have that much space for one mod, but I really love the tattoos. Blah.

15 hours ago, Yuni said:

Is something wrong with the latest 3.3 pack? It's only 37 MB when downloaded, but over 8 gigabytes when unpacked, with each individual image file being over 80 MB in size. EACH tattoo, 80 MB. None of your other files have files of that size... I was just wondering if there was an error or something.

Edit: You are aware it is this size. Noted, ignore this I suppose. I don't have that much space for one mod, but I really love the tattoos. Blah.

You can reduce their size with CAO, but apparently it breaks some of the tats. Some is better than none though.

On 6/30/2020 at 12:34 AM, Yuni said:

Yeahhh they need to be that size to be the quality I want unfortunately.

On 7/7/2020 at 2:34 AM, Rvbdoc04 said:

well I downloaded the requirements and the main pack wont show, only the rough ones do. Shame i wanted to take some lewd pics with my TBD preset. really want the butt tattoos

Hm, in the slavetats menu the main pack doesn't show? Can you try reinstalling it? Sounds like you just installed it incorrectly. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2020 at 10:21 PM, osmosis-wrench said:

Hi!

I've made a small patch for rapeTats so that all the current Tramp Stamps packs will be included in the defualt setup, so you shouldn't need to manually set them all.

Essentially, rapeTats has a file called rTatsSettingsTemplate.json that includes manually set defualts for most slavetats packs. However, as it hasn't been updated in few years anything too new isn't included by defualt.

To do this I used the modified json file @Adeladen included in the mod download page, I then modified the tags provided there so that they could be read by my python script and converted to the same format as what rapeTats uses for its defualts file. rapeTats has 39 catagories that a tattoo can registered as, and for which I believe there can't be more than one tattoo applied to that area at once.

These catagories are the following:

tatTypes = {
         "(unassigned)": "UNA",
         "(excluded)": "EXC",
         "tally": "TAL",
         "forehead": "FH",
         "face": "F",
         "mouth": "M",
         "shoulder": "SH",
         "left arm": "LA",
         "right arm": "RA",
         "left hand": "LH",
         "right hand": "RH",
         "hands": "H",
         "breasts": "BR",
         "left breast": "LBR",
         "right breast": "RBR",
         "front middle": "FRM",
         "front lower": "FRL",
         "upper back": "UB",
         "middle back": "MB",
         "lower back": "LB",
         "pubic": "P",
         "butt": "B",
         "left cheek": "LC",
         "right cheek": "RC",
         "left leg": "LL",
         "right leg": "RL",
         "feet": "FEE",
         "misc 1 - a": "M1A",
         "misc 1 - b": "M1B",
         "misc 1 - c": "M1C",
         "misc 1 - d": "M1D",
         "misc 2 - a": "M2A",
         "misc 2 - b": "M2B",
         "misc 2 - c": "M2C",
         "misc 2 - d": "M2D",
         "misc 3 - a": "M3A",
         "misc 3 - b": "M3B",
         "misc 3 - c": "M3C",
         "misc 3 - d": "M3D"
        }

I've created tags for them, so if you tag your tattoos with these tags I can quickly add them to the default templating for rapeTats.

For example:

{"name": "Big Dicks Only[P]","section":"Tramp Stamps Pubic","texture":"Tramp_Stamps\\BDO.dds","area": "Body"}

[P] represents Pubic, so the script will read that and convert the above string to:

"Tramp_Stamps\\BDO.dds": {
		"group": "pubic"
	},

And append that to a newly generated defaults file.

If you install the attached patch as a mod, and place it below rapeTats and Tramp Stamps in mo2 (Or let it overwrite loose files in vortex) you shouldn't need to manually set up rapeTats anymore.

In a couple days I'm going to try my hand at creating a patch for rapetats that makes it do this itself, rather than me having to do it manually.

Other Notes:

If you don't have all the tattoo packs, you should remove the slavetats pack .json files for the mods you don't have. Alternatively, you can delete the Texture folder from the patch and use the default names for the tattoos. This shouldn't cause any issues.

I've included the python script if you want to do this yourself, though do note that you'll need a basic understanding of python to use it, as it is not plug and play and my code isn't amazing so expect to do a little debugging.

Finally, if you install this patch and it doesn't seem to work:

Navigate to Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats and delete or rename settings.json which is the settings file that rapeTats builds when it runs for the first time. Without it present, it should regenerate with all the new defaults.

RapeTats_TrampStampsPatch.7z 10.39 kB · 246 downloads

After installing this all my slots in SlaveTats are gone. Anyone got it working for SE?

16 hours ago, saltshade said:

After installing this all my slots in SlaveTats are gone. Anyone got it working for SE?

Do you have all four of the Tramp Stamps tattoo packs installed? If you don't have all four installed that might be the cause of the issue. Open the mod folder and navigate to the bottom of the textures tree and remove the Tramp_Stamps_***.json files for the packs you don't have.

If that doesn't resolve the issues, I'd reccomend double checking you have Racemenu SE installed properly (Because slavetats uses racemenu overlays to apply tattoo's) and checking the number of slots in nioverride.ini to make sure they are set up correctly.

1 hour ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Do you have all four of the Tramp Stamps tattoo packs installed? If you don't have all four installed that might be the cause of the issue. Open the mod folder and navigate to the bottom of the textures tree and remove the Tramp_Stamps_***.json files for the packs you don't have.

If that doesn't resolve the issues, I'd reccomend double checking you have Racemenu SE installed properly (Because slavetats uses racemenu overlays to apply tattoo's) and checking the number of slots in nioverride.ini to make sure they are set up correctly.

It was something else that caused the MCM to be blank, but I reinstalled SlaveTats and now it works.

The rapetats patch isn't working for me. When a tattoo is about to get applied, I get a message in the top corner saying "No valid tattoos available", but I can choose the tattoos from this and every other pack I have in the MCM. Is it because I'm playing SE or what is the problem? I have all the packs from this mod installed so it's not that.

My log is also showing an error related to RapeTattoos at the bottom but I can't make heads or tails of it.

Papyrus.0.log

12 hours ago, saltshade said:

The rapetats patch isn't working for me. When a tattoo is about to get applied, I get a message in the top corner saying "No valid tattoos available", but I can choose the tattoos from this and every other pack I have in the MCM. Is it because I'm playing SE or what is the problem? I have all the packs from this mod installed so it's not that.

My log is also showing an error related to RapeTattoos at the bottom but I can't make heads or tails of it.

Papyrus.0.log 1.07 MB · 0 downloads

Make sure you have the most recent version of slavetats se.
Otherwise, check for solutions to the problem here in the RapeTats thread as there are a number of people who have had the issue and different things solved it for different people.

18 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Make sure you have the most recent version of slavetats se.
Otherwise, check for solutions to the problem here in the RapeTats thread as there are a number of people who have had the issue and different things solved it for different people.

I got it working, but now that it's working I can see that all the tattoos from TrampStamps are unassigned in RapeTattoos' MCM. It's there no way to get them auto-assigned to their right parts? Assigning them manually seems like a lot of work, and I don't even know where they should go.

9 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I got it working, but now that it's working I can see that all the tattoos from TrampStamps are unassigned in RapeTattoos' MCM. It's there no way to get them auto-assigned to their right parts? Assigning them manually seems like a lot of work, and I don't even know where they should go.

When rapetats loads for the first time it builds its table based off the file rTatsSettingsTemplate.json

There is a file in Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats called settings.json which is the settings file that rapeTats builds when it runs for the first time. Without it present, it should regenerate with all the new defaults based off the modified file I provided in my post.

Which font is used for these tattoos? It's easily the best of all tattoo packs.

I also have a suggestion. Since there are no tattoos on the breasts(only above them) that could the next area to do something for. Maybe a ring of text with the nipple as a center or some patterns that would fit. The only breast tattoos I could find were either boring or really bad quality, as in pixelated.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 2:58 PM, saltshade said:

Which font is used for these tattoos? It's easily the best of all tattoo packs.

I also have a suggestion. Since there are no tattoos on the breasts(only above them) that could the next area to do something for. Maybe a ring of text with the nipple as a center or some patterns that would fit. The only breast tattoos I could find were either boring or really bad quality, as in pixelated.

It's been a while but I think it's Aurelin.

The breasts stretch out a looot, it would be hard to make something look good there probably, haven't tried.

• 1 month later...