I'm gonna make different types of tattoo packs, which would you like me to start with?  

1,486 members have voted

1. 1. Same deal as the last poll, if you vote for every option your vote won't actually matter, the numbers will just go up so vote for just one or a few.

• Rougher font & More Rapey Pack
    • Bestiality/Furry Pack
    • Lesbian Pack (I'm gonna add a few more to this no matter the results of this poll since I've already started on it, I just want to gauge interest in it)
    • Girly Font Pack (example: https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/6169UtqMLtL._SL1200_.jpg.79179c96816982bf7ff1eefbd754d2f2.jpg)
    • Incest Pack
    • Femdom Pack
    • Futa Pack

This poll is closed to new votes

Honestly,

incredible to see someone actually went and did tests with the png/dds comparison, gj on that.

As was suggested above, i'm either going to select the ones i like best or manually compress them one by one.

I've done a pass on some, reducing resolution by 50%, and going from 88 MB to 21MB/tattoo is already huge without a loss in quality in-game. They pop up instantly (applied 7 at once, and barely 2 secs later they were up. No stretching/blurry/squarish).

13 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Honestly,

incredible to see someone actually went and did tests with the png/dds comparison, gj on that.

As was suggested above, i'm either going to select the ones i like best or manually compress them one by one.

I've done a pass on some, reducing resolution by 50%, and going from 88 MB to 21MB/tattoo is already huge without a loss in quality in-game. They pop up instantly (applied 7 at once, and barely 2 secs later they were up. No stretching/blurry/squarish).

There was no loss of quality in game? Do you think you could show a comparison screenshot? In mudbox I can see a huge difference, but I haven't actually compared it in game.

13 hours ago, Adeladen said:

You say that and yet you only referred to it as dick >_>

Yeah. Because it wasn't a very long summary. xD I'm not putting as much thought into this as you think I did, hah. Dick, cock, member, intruder, penis, peen, shaft, I use a bunch of words, and they just kind of happen. Yes I only used it in that one post, but it's just what came to mind.

12 hours ago, Adeladen said:

There was no loss of quality in game? Do you think you could show a comparison screenshot? In mudbox I can see a huge difference, but I haven't actually compared it in game.

I... I didn't keep a backup, i'm not a smart man >.>

I'll download the full resolution again and get a screencap or two to compare.

EDIT Here's the result of my test : Full res on the left // half-res on the right. It's hard to tell imo, and my disk space thanks me.

Spoiler

full+half res comparison.png

2 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

I... I didn't keep a backup, i'm not a smart man >.>

I'll download the full resolution again and get a screencap or two to compare.

EDIT Here's the result of my test : Full res on the left // half-res on the right. It's hard to tell imo, and my disk space thanks me.

Hide contents

full+half res comparison.png

It might not be hard to tell with the rough pack because the font is a lot messier, true. Not sure about the main pack though.

2 hours ago, Adeladen said:

It might not be hard to tell with the rough pack because the font is a lot messier, true. Not sure about the main pack though.

I've DLed the original pack full res again and tested it : full res on the left, half-res on the right. Unless you're playing on a cinema screen or with your eyes glued to the screen, going from 8k to 4k won't change a thing to the eye.

Spoiler

comparaison.png.0de9de9e386d19ad9f25bb5ea890c34d.png

53 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

I've DLed the original pack full res again and tested it : full res on the left, half-res on the right. Unless you're playing on a cinema screen or with your eyes glued to the screen, going from 8k to 4k won't change a thing to the eye.

Reveal hidden contents

comparaison.png.0de9de9e386d19ad9f25bb5ea890c34d.png

Yeah alright, I'll test 4k vs 8k on my text additions and if I get a similar result go with 4k. Thank you for the testing :) 

Hi!

I've made a small patch for rapeTats so that all the current Tramp Stamps packs will be included in the defualt setup, so you shouldn't need to manually set them all.

Essentially, rapeTats has a file called rTatsSettingsTemplate.json that includes manually set defualts for most slavetats packs. However, as it hasn't been updated in few years anything too new isn't included by defualt.

To do this I used the modified json file @Adeladen included in the mod download page, I then modified the tags provided there so that they could be read by my python script and converted to the same format as what rapeTats uses for its defualts file. rapeTats has 39 catagories that a tattoo can registered as, and for which I believe there can't be more than one tattoo applied to that area at once.

These catagories are the following:

tatTypes = {
         "(unassigned)": "UNA",
         "(excluded)": "EXC",
         "tally": "TAL",
         "forehead": "FH",
         "face": "F",
         "mouth": "M",
         "shoulder": "SH",
         "left arm": "LA",
         "right arm": "RA",
         "left hand": "LH",
         "right hand": "RH",
         "hands": "H",
         "breasts": "BR",
         "left breast": "LBR",
         "right breast": "RBR",
         "front middle": "FRM",
         "front lower": "FRL",
         "upper back": "UB",
         "middle back": "MB",
         "lower back": "LB",
         "pubic": "P",
         "butt": "B",
         "left cheek": "LC",
         "right cheek": "RC",
         "left leg": "LL",
         "right leg": "RL",
         "feet": "FEE",
         "misc 1 - a": "M1A",
         "misc 1 - b": "M1B",
         "misc 1 - c": "M1C",
         "misc 1 - d": "M1D",
         "misc 2 - a": "M2A",
         "misc 2 - b": "M2B",
         "misc 2 - c": "M2C",
         "misc 2 - d": "M2D",
         "misc 3 - a": "M3A",
         "misc 3 - b": "M3B",
         "misc 3 - c": "M3C",
         "misc 3 - d": "M3D"
        }

I've created tags for them, so if you tag your tattoos with these tags I can quickly add them to the default templating for rapeTats.

For example:

{"name": "Big Dicks Only[P]","section":"Tramp Stamps Pubic","texture":"Tramp_Stamps\\BDO.dds","area": "Body"}

[P] represents Pubic, so the script will read that and convert the above string to:

"Tramp_Stamps\\BDO.dds": {
		"group": "pubic"
	},

And append that to a newly generated defaults file.

If you install the attached patch as a mod, and place it below rapeTats and Tramp Stamps in mo2 (Or let it overwrite loose files in vortex) you shouldn't need to manually set up rapeTats anymore.

In a couple days I'm going to try my hand at creating a patch for rapetats that makes it do this itself, rather than me having to do it manually.

Other Notes:

If you don't have all the tattoo packs, you should remove the slavetats pack .json files for the mods you don't have. Alternatively, you can delete the Texture folder from the patch and use the default names for the tattoos. This shouldn't cause any issues.

I've included the python script if you want to do this yourself, though do note that you'll need a basic understanding of python to use it, as it is not plug and play and my code isn't amazing so expect to do a little debugging.

Finally, if you install this patch and it doesn't seem to work:

Navigate to Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats and delete or rename settings.json which is the settings file that rapeTats builds when it runs for the first time. Without it present, it should regenerate with all the new defaults.

RapeTats_TrampStampsPatch.7z

1 hour ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Hi!

I've made a small patch for rapeTats so that all the current Tramp Stamps packs will be included in the defualt setup, so you shouldn't need to manually set them all.

Essentially, rapeTats has a file called rTatsSettingsTemplate.json that includes manually set defualts for most slavetats packs. However, as it hasn't been updated in few years anything too new isn't included by defualt.

To do this I used the modified json file @Adeladen included in the mod download page, I then modified the tags provided there so that they could be read by my python script and converted to the same format as what rapeTats uses for its defualts file. rapeTats has 39 catagories that a tattoo can registered as, and for which I believe there can't be more than one tattoo applied to that area at once.

tatTypes = {
        }

I've created tags for them, so if you tag your tattoos with these tags I can quickly add them to the default templating for rapeTats.

For example:

{"name": "Big Dicks Only[P]","section":"Tramp Stamps Pubic","texture":"Tramp_Stamps\\BDO.dds","area": "Body"}

[P] represents Pubic, so the script will read that and convert the above string to:

},

If you install the attached patch as a mod, and place it below rapeTats and Tramp Stamps in mo2 (Or let it overwrite loose files in vortex) you shouldn't need to manually set up rapeTats anymore.

In a couple days I'm going to try my hand at creating a patch for rapetats that makes it do this itself, rather than me having to do it manually.

Other Notes:

If you don't have all the tattoo packs, you should remove the slavetats pack .json files for the mods you don't have. Alternatively, you can delete the Texture folder from the patch and use the default names for the tattoos. This shouldn't cause any issues.

I've included the python script if you want to do this yourself, though do note that you'll need a basic understanding of python to use it, as it is not plug and play and my code isn't amazing so expect to do a little debugging.

Navigate to Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats and delete or rename settings.json which is the settings file that rapeTats builds when it runs for the first time. Without it present, it should regenerate with all the new defaults.

RapeTats_TrampStampsPatch.7z 10.39 kB · 0 downloads

Oh shit, this looks great. So if I'm understanding this correctly, for the current patch you only need to download that and put it below all tat mods, but for the future you need me to include tags in the names or?

Edit: updated the mod page, let me know if I should change anything.

@Adeladen Found a small issue: the 'Fat Ass' tat in the Tramp Stamp Ass section is loading the 'Cock Sleeve' overlay instead. Looking at the files directly, it looks like the Fat Ass overlay (FA4.dds) was overwritten with a copy of the Cock Sleeve overlay (CS5.dds) before it was zipped and uploaded.

So would you mind re-uploading the main package with the 'Fat Ass' overlay corrected, if possible? If you don't have the file anymore that's fine.

Thank You.

10 hours ago, Adeladen said:

Oh shit, this looks great. So if I'm understanding this correctly, for the current patch you only need to download that and put it below all tat mods, but for the future you need me to include tags in the names or?

Edit: updated the mod page, let me know if I should change anything.

Yeah, if you include tags like that in the names of the tattoos I should be able to add them to the template file quickly.

5 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

@Adeladen Found a small issue: the 'Fat Ass' tat in the Tramp Stamp Ass section is loading the 'Cock Sleeve' overlay instead. Looking at the files directly, it looks like the Fat Ass overlay (FA4.dds) was overwritten with a copy of the Cock Sleeve overlay (CS5.dds) before it was zipped and uploaded.

So would you mind re-uploading the main package with the 'Fat Ass' overlay corrected, if possible? If you don't have the file anymore that's fine.

Thank You.

I'm fairly sure I accidentally exported the wrong channel on gimp or something, so I don't have the correct file. I'll just remake it. I really need to add some new tats but I've gotten distracted >_> this might push me toward actually pushing out an update.

1 hour ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Yeah, if you include tags like that in the names of the tattoos I should be able to add them to the template file quickly.

Gotcha, I'll DM you a version of the json that's tagged properly when I upload an update.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:03 PM, Clockwinding said:

Everyone's disk space will thank you if you go for it! :)

So uh, my results were quite different. 4k and 8k result in the same file size of 85,3MB and there's a noticeable difference in quality.

How did you compress it from 80 to 20 without quality loss?

Spoiler

ScreenShot189.png.246191277124a6b8f800c99d254b2288.pngScreenShot187.png.f211fa2b1abb9b2af0803f51235dcd0d.png

18 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Hi!

tatTypes = {
        }

For example:

},

Other Notes:

RapeTats_TrampStampsPatch.7z 10.39 kB · 10 downloads

This is so helpful. Thank you very much for your effort. 

I don't know if this is related or not but I updated my normal Tramp Stamps and the Rough set today. In game my character's body texture seems to have issues with shadows. Is anyone else having issues with this? Tramp stamps was the only mod I updated since the last time I played so I'm leaning towards that being the culprit.

Load order:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     CreatureFramework.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     hdtHighHeel.esm
 15  f     Heels Sound.esm
 16 10     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 17 11     ScocLB.esm
 18 12     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 19 13     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 20 14     Toccata Mannequin HF.esp
 21 15     DEM_Privat.esp
 22 16     chinaDressRavana (Daiemonic edit).esp
 23 17     DEM OpenDress.esp
 24 18     DM BDOR Summer Box.esp
 25 19     44bikini.esp
 26 1a     Chinese New Year'2017.esp
 27 1b     BDOR Garnet Marniera by Team TAL.esp
 28 1c     RingoWardrobe.esp
 29 1d     LeatherSlitDress.esp
 30 1e     NH_MiniSkirts.esp
 31 1f     NH_GoldButtefly.esp
 32 20     PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
 33 21     C5Kev's Text From The Black Books UUNP.esp
 34 22     SlaveTats.esp
 35 23     MadammeFollower.esp
 36 24     Haru Bondage.esp
 37 25     FNIS.esp
 38 26     NoNakedComments.esp
 39 27     RaceMenu.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 41 29     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 42 2a     XPMSE.esp
 43 2b     Zenna-Armor.esp
 44 2c     Eyes of Aber.esp
 45 2d     Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp
 46 2e     pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
 47 2f     SkyUI.esp
 48 30     Aradia Living Armour.esp
 49 31     Bijin NPCs.esp
 50 32     7Base Remodeled Armor - Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 51 33     7Base Remodeled Armor - Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 52 34     7Base Remodeled Armor - Replacer.esp
 53 35     [RZ]Tales of Rutee.esp
 54 36     UIExtensions.esp
 55 37     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 56 38     Shout Like a Virgin.esp
 57 39     Cum Shot Brothel.esp
           SorlisBalarnBSBrumaPatch.esp
 58 3a     UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
 59 3b     UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
 60 3c     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 61 3d     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 62 3e     Bandit_Honeypot.esp
 63 3f     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 64 40     TentaCave.esp
 65 41     DeviouslyPink.esp
 66 42     Captives.esp
 67 43     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 68 44     Bijin Wives.esp
 69 45     BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
 70 46     C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess UUNP.esp
 71 47     C5Kev's Steel Micro-Armor UUNP.esp
 72 48     C5Kev's Yowza Yowza Yumiko UUNP.esp
 73 49     C5Kev's Yumiko Light Tank Armor UUNP.esp
 74 4a     Cum Alchemy.esp
 75 4b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 76 4c     SOS - Shop.esp
 77 4d     Elewin Pumps 2.esp
 78 4e     CumOnAnything.esp
 79 4f     Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
 80 50     FNISspells.esp
 81 51     GPArmorPack3.esp
 82 52     HDT Piercingsets.esp
 83 53     Naked Dungeons.esp
 84 54     JulieTheWitch.esp
 85 55     KomAnimObjects.esp
 86 56     KomRoseButt.esp
 87 57     KS Hairdo's.esp
 88 58     KURESEMizugi.esp
 89 59     MassMatchMakerSE.esp
 90 5a     MiniBikini.esp
 91 5b     nightshade_armor_UNPB.esp
 92 5c     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 93 5d     RaceMenuOverlays.esp
 94 5e     Rowana Follower.esp
 95 5f     ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
 96 60     SexLabTools.esp
 97 61     sextoys-calyps-2.esp
 98 62     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 99 63     SLALAnimObj.esp
100 64     SLAnimLoader.esp
101 65     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
102 66     SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
103 67     SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
104 68     SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux No Balls Addon.esp
105 69     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
106 6a     SPB PochaSuit X.esp
107 6b     titkit.esp
108 6c     Toccata.esp
109 6d     UUNP Gladiator Heels.esp
110 6e     WarpNudeRings.esp
111 6f     zzEstrus.esp
112 70     HentaiCreatures.esp
113 71     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
114 72     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
115 73     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
116 74     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
117 75     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
118 76     ccas_starts.esp
1837173315_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.30-13_14_35_40.png.4dbb495d34a182d672775fe7385045fa.png542180853_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.30-13_14_32_59.png.a6dc0a924ef49a49e36e2bdd589576f7.png

22 minutes ago, ucanhazmyOJ said:

I don't know if this is related or not but I updated my normal Tramp Stamps and the Rough set today. In game my character's body texture seems to have issues with shadows. Is anyone else having issues with this? Tramp stamps was the only mod I updated since the last time I played so I'm leaning towards that being the culprit.

Load order:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 17 11     ScocLB.esm
 21 15     DEM_Privat.esp
 25 19     44bikini.esp
 34 22     SlaveTats.esp
 37 25     FNIS.esp
 39 27     RaceMenu.esp
 42 2a     XPMSE.esp
 47 2f     SkyUI.esp
 49 31     Bijin NPCs.esp
 64 40     TentaCave.esp
 66 42     Captives.esp
 76 4c     SOS - Shop.esp
 80 50     FNISspells.esp
 90 5a     MiniBikini.esp
107 6b     titkit.esp
108 6c     Toccata.esp
111 6f     zzEstrus.esp
1837173315_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.30-13_14_35_40.png.4dbb495d34a182d672775fe7385045fa.png542180853_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.30-13_14_32_59.png.a6dc0a924ef49a49e36e2bdd589576f7.png

Uh what tattoo is causing this? I might have fucked something up.

47 minutes ago, ucanhazmyOJ said:

Load order:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 17 11     ScocLB.esm
 21 15     DEM_Privat.esp
 25 19     44bikini.esp
 34 22     SlaveTats.esp
 37 25     FNIS.esp
 39 27     RaceMenu.esp
 42 2a     XPMSE.esp
 47 2f     SkyUI.esp
 49 31     Bijin NPCs.esp
 64 40     TentaCave.esp
 66 42     Captives.esp
 76 4c     SOS - Shop.esp
 80 50     FNISspells.esp
 90 5a     MiniBikini.esp
107 6b     titkit.esp
108 6c     Toccata.esp
111 6f     zzEstrus.esp

I've had this in the past.  Basically my skin texture was too heavy for my graphics card, I had to optimize it through ordenador (I think that's the name).

1 hour ago, Adeladen said:

Uh what tattoo is causing this? I might have fucked something up.

Right now this character is just a sort of soft load into the game, it is in the Live another Life area right now. No tattoos are in use at the moment but it is the same with my other characters that have tattoos except the tattoos show up fine.

44 minutes ago, mangalo said:

I've had this in the past.  Basically my skin texture was too heavy for my graphics card, I had to optimize it through ordenador (I think that's the name).

It shouldn't be a problem for me though. I have a RTX 2070 and am only using 1.2 Gb of vram.

50 minutes ago, ucanhazmyOJ said:

Right now this character is just a sort of soft load into the game, it is in the Live another Life area right now. No tattoos are in use at the moment but it is the same with my other characters that have tattoos except the tattoos show up fine.

It shouldn't be a problem for me though. I have a RTX 2070 and am only using 1.2 Gb of vram.

Strange, try it anyway, skyrim kind of has its own ways sometimes...

1 hour ago, ucanhazmyOJ said:

If you aren't using any tattoos I don't see how my pack could be causing it, but if you did only update that and then it broke it must be it. I'm a bit clueless atm. Does disabling the pack fix it?

1 hour ago, ucanhazmyOJ said:

Reinstalling my skin didn't seem to work. Tried Ordenador and that fixed it. No idea what caused it or why the shadows only broke for the body. Thank you for your help.

You can refresh the ENB V-ram usage with F11 key (check the keybinds in the .ini), your skin will be back to normal (just give it a sec to process) and without touching your textures.

12 hours ago, Adeladen said:

So uh, my results were quite different. 4k and 8k result in the same file size of 85,3MB and there's a noticeable difference in quality.

How did you compress it from 80 to 20 without quality loss?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot189.png.246191277124a6b8f800c99d254b2288.pngScreenShot187.png.f211fa2b1abb9b2af0803f51235dcd0d.png

The real question is how did you compress the image without it losing size?

About the screenshot, my choice of colour and zoom might have influenced things. However, i took mine from a more normal gameplay situation while you zoomed in quite a bit. Maybe I lost quality but didn't even realize it. I'll try some stuff again to check.

What i did : open .dds in Photoshop >image size >rescale to whatever i want (mostly 4096x4096 for the biggest, and 2048x2048 for those who were already smaller). I didn't think much and just put them all at 50% scale with default settings  (so 4096x4096 > 2048x2048 for example, leaving the default 72px/inch and automatic resampling).

Saving on DTX5 ARGB 8BPP/interpolated alpha.

1 hour ago, Adeladen said:

If you aren't using any tattoos I don't see how my pack could be causing it, but if you did only update that and then it broke it must be it. I'm a bit clueless atm. Does disabling the pack fix it?

Disabling the pack didn't fix it but I'm not sure if Vortex actually disabled it or not. Your pack seemed to break it since it was the only thing that changed but now since I fixed the skin and installed a new one everything works. No idea what caused it but it's all working now. Thanks for the help and the great tattoos.

50 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

You can refresh the ENB V-ram usage with F11 key (check the keybinds in the .ini), your skin will be back to normal (just give it a sec to process) and without touching your textures.

The real question is how did you compress the image without it losing size?

About the screenshot, my choice of colour and zoom might have influenced things. However, i took mine from a more normal gameplay situation while you zoomed in quite a bit. Maybe I lost quality but didn't even realize it. I'll try some stuff again to check.

What i did : open .dds in Photoshop >image size >rescale to whatever i want (mostly 4096x4096 for the biggest, and 2048x2048 for those who were already smaller). I didn't think much and just put them all at 50% scale with default settings  (so 4096x4096 > 2048x2048 for example, leaving the default 72px/inch and automatic resampling).

Saving on DTX5 ARGB 8BPP/interpolated alpha.

I didn't compress it, I used a 4k paint layer instead of 8k in mudbox.

Did you go through each tattoo and rescale it manually? 

22 minutes ago, ucanhazmyOJ said:

Disabling the pack didn't fix it but I'm not sure if Vortex actually disabled it or not. Your pack seemed to break it since it was the only thing that changed but now since I fixed the skin and installed a new one everything works. No idea what caused it but it's all working now. Thanks for the help and the great tattoos.

Ok good that it works now.