Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

9 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

is there a way.. for Bathing in Skyrim, Spank The Ass and Cum textures to exist at the same time, meaning your character would definitely be covered in dirt,bruises and most importantly cum should the occasion calls for such 'gifts' from events in Sexlab Survival?

According to 

BiS & SLCO are compatible.

SLCO probably is. 

I'd have reservations about BiS though. BiS tweak might be. But BiS tweak does not include base BiS which is a requirement for BiS tweak (not all the files are included in BiS tweak, only modified files). 

But base BiS has a SKSE plugin. I'd imagine that's not compatible with SSE. 

I'm not certain what the plugin is for. Probably the detection of standing in water. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

According to 

BiS & SLCO are compatible.

SLCO probably is. 

I'd have reservations about BiS though. BiS tweak might be. But BiS tweak does not include base BiS which is a requirement for BiS tweak (not all the files are included in BiS tweak, only modified files). 

But base BiS has a SKSE plugin. I'd imagine that's not compatible with SSE. 

I'm not certain what the plugin is for. Probably the detection of standing in water. 

thank you for your help!! i'll have a look and hope it does allow it to coexist with one another :)

I understand a Tes5Edit Patch is needed. For SE, that would be SSEedit, correct?

Now I'm using an old working version of the mod that's working 100% as intended within my load order. No SSEedit Patch is in this load order.

Why is it required now? I am interested in updating, but I don't understand why I would need a proper SSEedit patch now when not using one before.

For the record the problem that i had for the wheel ( dance and tongue issue) "fixed"by itself when i deleted all the saves and i started a new game. An other issue that i noticed is that the mouth close without pressing anything does anyone have the same problem

9 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Why is it required now?

If you are aware of every record override in your load order then you may not need one. 

I'd doubt anyone is though. It's just good modding practice for even moderate load orders. Read the guide in post 1 in the LE thread to understand why. 

18 minutes ago, Aria1989 said:

For the record the problem that i had for the wheel ( dance and tongue issue) "fixed"by itself when i deleted all the saves and i started a new game. An other issue that i noticed is that the mouth close without pressing anything does anyone have the same problem

Certain mods periodically set the players expression which clears it. 

Confirmed mods:

Cursed loot

Devious training.

Suspect mods

Devious body alteration. 

Do I need to install keyword patches for sunkeumjeong's "TAWOBA remastered" or does SLS pick up on the mod? I used to have edit (way back) the masters/etc.

Cheers.

Edit: Figured it out, as I remembered to read the effing manual. On the front page - edit the .json in ++notepad to link to the remastered Tawoba ESP instead of the old esp. Can build lists now. For those who need an idiot sheet (like me) - it is the bikiniarmors.json inside the sexlab survival SKSE "storageutil" folder (if you use MO, it will be in the installed mods folder).

I bought a magic license and the curse wasn't removed, so I had to remove it with the console. Aside from that the cursed tattoo wasn't applied when I was stopped by an enforcer the first time, so I made a SlaveTats tattoo of the cursed tattoo and applied it through MCM. Note, that I have the collar option disabled. I didn't have this problem in Oldrim.

They also confiscated some wrist bondage I added to my inventory from ZAZ. I have no idea why because it's clothing.

20 hours ago, saltshade said:

The new wheel feature is really nice, but kneel, crawl and tongues don't work. Am I missing something?

Tongues I believe there's a problem with converting the meshes for SE. 

Kneel needs zaz framework.

Crawling need the tweaked amp framework. 

If you add weight to gold you now have to pick up every gold coin manually instead of looting all of them at once.

Instead of giving gold coins weight, i suggest adding a separate weight debuff for gold.

This way you can beat around the issue.

Or at least add a tooltip that says you have to manually pick up every coin now.

At the moment you can either disable gold weight or modify "X items before slider appears" in SkyUI.

The choice is rather simple (disable).

Might be a potential issue playing as a Khajiit, the guards no matter what assume I'm wielding some sort of weapon even though my entire inventory is empty besides the DD collar. After switching to a nord with racemenu, the issue did not persist. Could it be that the claws for Khajiits are considered weapons as well?

Edit: Nvm, encountered the same issue few moments later playing as an elf. Not sure what's causing the guards to think I'm holding some kind of weapon. 

On 8/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, Snaloe said:

Had a bug where I could not equip any weapons. Not swords or bows. Only stopped when I removed Survival SE ... :(

So was this a bug or a feature, if it was a feature where if at all can I disable it. Since I love the mod and really want to use it but with this I cannot.

Survival Bug: Can't equip any weapons!

Possible Answer: You have the dismemberment part of Survival enabled but do not have the tweaked amputation framework installed.  Without the right framework, you will never know if you loose a body part until you can't equip a weapon or pick anything up.  Try turning off the dismemberment portion of Survival and seeing if you can then equip anything.

That said, I would suggest not player with dismemberment on if you hold any value for your weapons.  As soon as you loose a limb, the weapon it held is lost forever.  Daedric artifact?  Too bad, some random-ass ice wolf came out of no where, bit off your hand and destroyed a gods-crafted weapon in an instant.

Anyone have an issue where the "guards harass you for doing X" thing doesn't work? I have it set to where guards don't allow the female PC to have armor, weapons etc and picked every option where they are supposed to harass you a bunch. It worked like one time total and then just stopped working. 

I can drop stuff on the ground right in front of them, cast spells, use shouts etc and they don't care or react in any city now. Tried toggling and untoggling the options but it doesn't fix. Anyone ran into this? 

Also, there should totally be an option to make guards harass the PC if she wears clothes, or doesn't have certain types of bondage like blindfold or gag etc. Some overlap with City Bondage, but that mod has a ton of it's own issues and things going on, so it'd be cool if SLS did it instead

On 9/4/2020 at 10:54 PM, Agnes_ said:

Anyone else having trouble getting the bikini list to work with the bikini remastered version? I modified the json file, I can build the bikini lists but the bikinis are not showing on chests or vendors.

I'm having a similar issue. Bikinis regularly show up but they don't get recognized by the mod. Vendor lists are rather empty as well I suppose, but either way the mod refuses to recognize the remastered version/ I constantly get my bikini armor confiscated and the curse doesn't recognize that i'm wearing one and drains my stamina to zero.

For further clarification, I can't create a tesedit merged patch for the remastered version either, it won't let me add the keyword no matter what I try

Edit: Haha i'm dumb i just had to make Sexlab Survival a master, idk why I glossed over that part. Hopefully it works now, I havent tested it but i got the keyword directly from SSE Edit so hopefully it works out fine

On 9/18/2020 at 12:40 AM, tandorii77 said:

I havent tested it but i got the keyword directly from SSE Edit so hopefully it works out fine

I was able to do this as well and they no longer seem to trigger the Bikini Curse. However, I also went one step further and changed the slot assignments so they match the recommended DD Bra and Panty slots. (Although this was done only in an esp patch and the nif files the bodyslide projects referenced so it's possible it might be what's causing this next issue)

Now though I'm having another issue with the Half Naked body cover feature. When that "Armor" gets equipped, my character looses a sizable chunk of their legs and arms. It's not just a seam gap, its more like the body mesh it's using was intended for when I'd be wearing gauntlets and boots. Almost the whole shin section is missing, and half the forearm. I've run bodyslide and it generates _0 and _1 nifs with the full 3BA body nodes in it, and when I wear the bikini armor without the Half Naked cover active they have the full, correct body mesh.

I only encounter the issue when SLS equips the Half Naked Cover. Any idea why? I can't find any body mesh nif that appears to have those sections missing

EDIT:

I managed to finally find the right keywords to find a solution: 

It seems like the SLS_HalfNakedCoverAA armor addons are missing the calf and forearm flags as described in that tech support post. Adding those flags has fixed my issue.