Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

28 minutes ago, thegratechin said:

im trying to give some downloaded armors the bikini armor keyword in tesedit. i was able to get some to work but others are giving me a error: load order fileid cannot be mapped to fileid.

anyone know why i might be getting this error im not very familiar with how it works so im a little confused why it was successful with one but not the other

•  
  •  

Id need to see a screen shot to be sure but usually keyword issue are because the mod that defines the keyword is not a master of the mod you are trying to add it to.

a load order issue would probably be if you were trying to add SLS as a master and it is below the armor mod in the plugin order. (Masters have to be above)

hi, does anybody have the bikini armor mod for 3bbb smp and configured for DD and survival? 

or does someone with the CK wanna help me with it. ive already got it configured for SLS but i dont have the CK so i cant change the armor slots cuz im not paying bethesda 3 times for the same game, maybe 4 at this point.

Also can I manually add Dint999s hairmod to monoman's tweaked YPS thingy. I'm not entirely sure how it's set up or how I even got it working but yeah pls help.

1 hour ago, thegratechin said:

im trying to give some downloaded armors the bikini armor keyword in tesedit. i was able to get some to work but others are giving me a error: load order fileid cannot be mapped to fileid.

anyone know why i might be getting this error im not very familiar with how it works so im a little confused why it was successful with one but not the other

•  
  •  

hi,

here, you can use this one. It is the whole though. normally i would link to the original but i forgot which one it was. so anyway 

keep in mind this is 3bbb (smp) and i added Devious devices as a requirement cuz im trying to fix the armor slots. but it probably doesnt matter if you dont have DD

TAWOBA_REMASTERED_CBBE_SE.7z

On 11/21/2020 at 9:46 PM, Anunya said:

So pretty much the moment I installed this, I started having problems with SL animations playing (i.e. they don't play and I don't get any SL animatoins). Though those problems persisted even after I disabled it and went back to a previous save, so it could be unconnected.

EDIT: I figured out the cause (gags equipped by Submissive Lola). It has nothing to do with SL Survival or the tongue fix :)

Thank you, I was having the same problem, couldn't figure out why my character wouldn't even dance LOL.

On 11/22/2020 at 8:27 PM, Corsayr said:

Id need to see a screen shot to be sure

Here ya go :). ive circled where the survival mod is and put some arrows next to the armor mods for ease. if theres any more info you need ill be happy to provide it. Although like i said im not very familiar with TESEDIT but im a quick learner with a little guidance so if theres any more info you need from that ill do the best I can to provide.

I assumed that the SL Survival esp 1048726702_BAscreen.thumb.png.0806d847bc26f6920ed93478f11ba536.png

I am pretty sure my issue is caused from the buggy SimplyKnock that is required by this mod that is causing my issues(this immedailty started happening after getting this mod and the required simplyknock se mod), but it seems that it causes a bunch of my other files to not load up properly in SKSE which causes the error message below, and not allow you to go back into your game or start a new one. I seemed to fix it before by removing the papyrus file and repacked it as a zip file and it launched fine. I think I got two or so plays before it having the same issue again. I feel like I am missing something, but I am at the point where I want to rip my eyes out lol. The mod is fun but it being dependent on a mod that the authorther abandon and requires community fixes is frustrating. 

Any pointers?

Spoiler

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.19 01050610 01D6C76863BF26E3, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF704490000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF704490000
config path = F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AchievementsModsEnablerLoader.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AchievementsModsEnablerLoader.dll (00000001 AchievementsModsEnabler 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 1)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SrtCrashFix64.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SrtCrashFix64.dll does not appear to be an SKSE plugin
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzEstrusUtil.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzEstrusUtil.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\_fw_plugin.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\_fw_plugin.dll (00000001 Fun With - SexLab Disparity - v1.0 SKSE Plugin 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 2)
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered

10 minutes ago, Kakasholin said:

I am pretty sure my issue is caused from the buggy SimplyKnock that is required by this mod that is causing my issues(this immedailty started happening after getting this mod and the required simplyknock se mod), but it seems that it causes a bunch of my other files to not load up properly in SKSE which causes the error message below, and not allow you to go back into your game or start a new one. I seemed to fix it before by removing the papyrus file and repacked it as a zip file and it launched fine. I think I got two or so plays before it having the same issue again. I feel like I am missing something, but I am at the point where I want to rip my eyes out lol. The mod is fun but it being dependent on a mod that the authorther abandon and requires community fixes is frustrating. 

Any pointers?

Hide contents

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.19 01050610 01D6C76863BF26E3, os = 6.2 (9200))
config path = F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AchievementsModsEnablerLoader.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AchievementsModsEnablerLoader.dll (00000001 AchievementsModsEnabler 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 1)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SrtCrashFix64.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SrtCrashFix64.dll does not appear to be an SKSE plugin
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzEstrusUtil.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\zzEstrusUtil.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\_fw_plugin.dll
plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\_fw_plugin.dll (00000001 Fun With - SexLab Disparity - v1.0 SKSE Plugin 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 2)
no listeners registered

Are you maybe using the LE DLL file for simply knock? 

Try replacing the simplyknock.dll file in the Simply Knock SE\SKSE\Plugins folder with this one

SimplyKnock.dll

another thing is that SK comes with a PapyrusUtil.dll make sure that isn't overwriting Papyrus Utilities version of that DLL 

6 hours ago, Kakasholin said:

Any pointers?

Hide contents

no listeners registered

You seem to have installed the wrong version of Animation Limit Crash Fix, as it says here:

plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SrtCrashFix64.dll does not appear to be an SKSE plugin.

Make sure you have installed the SSE version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146?tab=description

On 11/30/2020 at 10:46 PM, prometheusx said:

You seem to have installed the wrong version of Animation Limit Crash Fix, as it says here:

plugin F:\SteamLibrary Secondary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SrtCrashFix64.dll does not appear to be an SKSE plugin.

Make sure you have installed the SSE version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146?tab=description

Weird thing is I have the SSE version which is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

image.png.f890ac84fb9215726fb3542ebe088133.png

Edit: I am not sure what caused the mods to think they are out of date, especially since it loaded up fine a couple times and was able to use both mods(SL Survival and Simply Knock). I even reinstalled SKSE to see. I might check the dll of the knock mod again to see if that helps.

Edit 2: So after messing around with the files, I doubled and tripled checked and all files mentioned are SSE files. I went with the assumption they got corrupted and reapplied each dll that had the issue starting with the papyrus dll. Also found that the Animation Limit message is a known message due to how the mod author confirmed the file. 

Q: I'm getting "does not appear to be an SKSE plugin" message in skse64.log, is it okay?
A: Yes, it's okay, just ignore it. The message notifies that the plugin was loaded not through SKSE64 API, but classical way with dllmain. I didn't find yet a proper solution to attach the plugin through the classical SKSE API for 64-bit version.

So now it appears to be booting up again, wanted to add my troubleshooting steps incase someone else happens to have a similar issue. I do recommend removing the papyrus file included in the SimplyKnock zip and applying the dll fix to the folder and then rezipping to avoid any overwrite issues. 

On 11/24/2020 at 12:18 AM, Corsayr said:

I don't understand

Can you be more descriptive?

Usually the game sorts the saves by character/playthroughs right? but whenever I'm inside the kennels, my next saves get separated that I have to quit back to the main screen to load the save. I'm sorry I can hardly explain this any better

1 hour ago, TFK23 said:

Usually the game sorts the saves by character/playthroughs right? but whenever I'm inside the kennels, my next saves get separated that I have to quit back to the main screen to load the save. I'm sorry I can hardly explain this any better

ohhh THAT thing! That's a bit of SE fuckery, I get that from all kinds of things. It is supposed to group your saves by your character to make multiple playthroughs with alts, or if multiple people share the same computer easier to do?? But it gets confused really easily, even things like quicksaves will fool it. 

MM1 will not even know that exists because he plays LE and it isn't a feature* in LE. 

Spoiler

featurebug.jpg.72af330f2986309e9c6ad93dd11271f2.jpg

10 minutes ago, prometheusx said:

It should be easy to fix (for the modder). 

I have seen on different pages that this is a SE bug caused by underscores in cell names.

My guess is the cell is called like sls_kennel or something like that.

Change this and everything is fine. 

I haven't seen that mentioned before, but that would make sense. Using _ is a very MM1 thing to do. ?

Getting him to diverge from his naming convention to allow SE saves to line-up properly under their respective Character names might be a tough sell for him, and I am currently using all my MM1 brownie points trying to get wet licenses to be ruined... Someone else will have to ask him. ?