nomkaz

Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

On 10/9/2020 at 12:58 AM, Althaer said:

Do you have the "SimplyKnockSE SKSE64 2.0.19 DLL" patch?  If not, search the site for it and download.

May solve your issue.  May not.  Mod mileage varies.

This raises a question for me, as I've been trying to get the mod to work with the old Simplyknock stuff. 

I'm still using the 2.0.17 SKSE64, as I remember it made it hard to work with other Sexlab mods. did they fix the SKSE then, or better yet, can we use the mods we have (up to date of course) with 2.0.19 ?

If so, that should solve my issue with simply knock, and I would be a very happy old Jar head.

56 minutes ago, coms77 said:

I can't make YPS and FM work with the latest version. Are there some specific versions of those mods that should be installed?

Dont know what is needed, but stumbled on this:

Immersive Fashion Tweak

Purpose:

Mostly to allow external mods to monitor your appearance - SL Survival.

By following the links you should find the SE version.

13 hours ago, Hermangk said:

Dont know what is needed, but stumbled on this:

Immersive Fashion Tweak

Purpose:

Mostly to allow external mods to monitor your appearance - SL Survival.

By following the links you should find the SE version.

Yep, found the YPS tweak already, but FM is still not working. :c

hey @nomkaz 

been a while since I last used this mod, I'm actually reinstalling SE with a fresh set.

This mod has been great in the past, but looking over the features that changed, it sounds like SlaveTats is required. At least to me, coming from Oldrim. 

Does the Trauma feature (or any feature actually) require SlaveTats converted to SE? I'd rather not use SlaveTats if I can help it.

Thanks for continuing to edit/convert/support these mods!

Thanks for the update!

Does anyone have any ideas how to reposition the tongue mesh that's available? It seems like it's pretty low on the face for the races in SE, and the tongue comes out below the teeth and through the lower lip. I can reposition the mouth part to line up with the tongue, but the face ends up being pretty grotesque looking. Neither option is super appealing.

I saw in the LE support thread that monoman suggested using nifskope to move the tongue, but I have no idea how to do that.

tongue 2.jpg

tongue.jpg

21 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

hey @nomkaz 

been a while since I last used this mod, I'm actually reinstalling SE with a fresh set.

This mod has been great in the past, but looking over the features that changed, it sounds like SlaveTats is required. At least to me, coming from Oldrim. 

Does the Trauma feature (or any feature actually) require SlaveTats converted to SE? I'd rather not use SlaveTats if I can help it.

Thanks for continuing to edit/convert/support these mods!

Slavetats has been converted 

If you prefer not to use it, you'll only miss out on some overlays. I can't say for certain, but if you don't want Slavetats in your LO, it may be that just having the textures and meshes installed will be sufficient.

12 hours ago, Anunya said:

Thanks for the update!

Does anyone have any ideas how to reposition the tongue mesh that's available? It seems like it's pretty low on the face for the races in SE, and the tongue comes out below the teeth and through the lower lip. I can reposition the mouth part to line up with the tongue, but the face ends up being pretty grotesque looking. Neither option is super appealing.

I saw in the LE support thread that monoman suggested using nifskope to move the tongue, but I have no idea how to do that.

tongue 2.jpg

tongue.jpg

Are you by any chance using a custom race mod, or is it a vanilla race?

5 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Slavetats has been converted 

If you prefer not to use it, you'll only miss out on some overlays. I can't say for certain, but if you don't want Slavetats in your LO, it may be that just having the textures and meshes installed will be sufficient.

I'm sorry, I might be confused.

If I remember correctly, SlaveTats was this mod:  

The mod you linked doesn't reference the original slavetats at all unless I missed it dramatically. In which case, I'd assume the mod I'm talking about isn't actually required at all? 
Apologies for misunderstanding, would you mind clarifying a little more?

9 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Are you by any chance using a custom race mod, or is it a vanilla race?

That's a bog standard Breton, with CBBE, 3BBE, HDT-SMP, and Fair Skin replacer. I'm seeing the same tongue placement with all the other vanilla races as well.

Bug Report:

I started a new game with 0.623 and it looks like the MCM settings for Misogyny & Inequality are not effective. Whatever the settings, my character has the full carrying capacity and I'm not seeing any stat debuffs either.

And to confirm, this is in a new game. Other features are working fine (room prices, the wheel, toll gates, guards telling me to put away my weapon).

On 11/10/2020 at 3:48 PM, DremoraDream said:

I'm sorry, I might be confused.

If I remember correctly, SlaveTats was this mod:  

The mod you linked doesn't reference the original slavetats at all unless I missed it dramatically. In which case, I'd assume the mod I'm talking about isn't actually required at all? 
Apologies for misunderstanding, would you mind clarifying a little more?

Super wrong link. Sorry about that ;p
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/

14 hours ago, Anunya said:

Bug Report:

I started a new game with 0.623 and it looks like the MCM settings for Misogyny & Inequality are not effective. Whatever the settings, my character has the full carrying capacity and I'm not seeing any stat debuffs either.

And to confirm, this is in a new game. Other features are working fine (room prices, the wheel, toll gates, guards telling me to put away my weapon).

I didn't touch the ESP (which can break scripts) or the Scripts (which rarely need editing for SE, and I don't know how to write or edit scripts at all), so that's not a conversion error. I would check the LE version's Support thread to see if it's happened to anyone else, and if there's a fix.

58 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

I didn't touch the ESP (which can break scripts) or the Scripts (which rarely need editing for SE, and I don't know how to write or edit scripts at all), so that's not a conversion error. I would check the LE version's Support thread to see if it's happened to anyone else, and if there's a fix.

Thanks, I'll try that thread. And thank you for your conversion work :)

Another possibility that just occurred to me is that there might be another mod overwriting the M&I settings. I'll have a look, but if anyone knows of mods that are likely culprits, I'd appreciate it. 

4 hours ago, Anunya said:

Thanks, I'll try that thread. And thank you for your conversion work :)

Another possibility that just occurred to me is that there might be another mod overwriting the M&I settings. I'll have a look, but if anyone knows of mods that are likely culprits, I'd appreciate it. 

As I understand it, at least part of it is implemented through edits to the Race records.  So check in SSEdit to see if there are conflicts with other mods in your load order with the Race records.

25 minutes ago, DonTheDime said:

As I understand it, at least part of it is implemented through edits to the Race records.  So check in SSEdit to see if there are conflicts with other mods in your load order with the Race records.

Yeah, it turned out that was it :)

And today I used SSEdit for the first time, so that's awesome too. The way to fix it is in the LE thread linked a few posts earlier. Turned out that a patch for Apachii Divine Elegance Store stomped on the required inequality spell from Sex Lab Survival.

This is the link to the exact post with the instructions, in case anyone else has the same problem and doesn't know how to use SSEDit: 

15 hours ago, Anunya said:

Yeah, it turned out that was it :)

And today I used SSEdit for the first time, so that's awesome too. The way to fix it is in the LE thread linked a few posts earlier. Turned out that a patch for Apachii Divine Elegance Store stomped on the required inequality spell from Sex Lab Survival.

This is the link to the exact post with the instructions, in case anyone else has the same problem and doesn't know how to use SSEDit: 

I don't use Divine Elegance, so I would have never caught that, thanks for sharing the solution for others!

On 11/8/2020 at 12:49 PM, keith5544 said:

so i upgraded from 0.602 to 0.626, and i immediately get evicted from home and asked for whore/curfew license. i had the license system disabled and 0 bounty. any ideas?

I have the same problem with eviction. It seems to be bugged. In the stats page all holds evictions are set to true. There is no way to change that. I would really appreciate a debug function which can set them all to false. I think it is high time for such a debug function because they are set to true by default! That is really, really bad! If there is a way to set the evictions permanently to false with the console please say so and how! The debug menu can only lift the door blockade temporarily but the evictions stay on true and next time you sleep in the house the eviction event triggers again.

Another annoying issue: if I enable these licenses to actually buy a property license I cannot, under no cicumstances, never, even if I set the blocking chance of the license seller to 0%. He always says he has no documents!!!

Thank you for the mod, seems to be working great. The only thing I find a bit unconvenient is a sound bug in coverself animation for the naked state - I hear footsteps even when my character is just standing in place. This however seems to be occuring only in 3rd person. The same problem was with the Deviously Cursed Loot mod, if I remember correctly. Is there maybe a way to fix this? Thank you!

On 11/10/2020 at 10:04 PM, Anunya said:

That's a bog standard Breton, with CBBE, 3BBE, HDT-SMP, and Fair Skin replacer. I'm seeing the same tongue placement with all the other vanilla races as well.

I'm running into the same issue with the tongue coming out of the chin. I'm using an Imperial. RaceMenu, CBBE, 3BBE, HDT-SMP, and The Pure skill texture replacer. I also have Expressive Facegen Morphs and Expressive Facial Animation (both male and female) installed.