nomkaz

Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

7 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

I see options in the MCM about other ways to pay toll, and getting your devious followers to pay it etc, but how do you even do that? Or do you have to be too poor to actually afford the toll? 

Yes. You need to not have the gold to pay. 

7 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Also, one thing I think might be worthy of a change would be an option in the MCM to make beds more expensive at inns. Currently, it's cheaper to stay at a real inn than the kennel lol

True but there are SO many mods that do this that it's not high priority. 

Also makes it 'conflicty'

9 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

I see options in the MCM about other ways to pay toll, and getting your devious followers to pay it etc, but how do you even do that? Or do you have to be too poor to actually afford the toll? 

Also, one thing I think might be worthy of a change would be an option in the MCM to make beds more expensive at inns. Currently, it's cheaper to stay at a real inn than the kennel lol

Devious followers raises the price of inns to 100gp.

11 hours ago, delgathar said:

Devious followers raises the price of inns to 100gp.

Wait, what? I've got Devious Followers and my beds are 10gp for me, with an option of "50 gp for my friend" which I've never used

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

True but there are SO many mods that do this that it's not high priority. 

Also makes it 'conflicty'

Ah good point. 

One last request, would it be possible to get an MCM toggle for "Blindfold disables compass"? I want to play with a blindfold as much as possible, and am trying to do a no fast travel run where I explore all the dungeons and caves along the way, but that's really hard to do . . .when you can't find the dungeons and caves along the way

The toll system stopped working for me. When I look at the timer values for the penalties in the different holds I see that the actual time is much more advanced than the penalty end time. I guess that's why the penalty check doesn't work anymore. So I don't pay the toll and get away with it. Could you add some timer reset debug functionality or a timer repair or something?

On 8/6/2020 at 6:23 AM, Monoman1 said:

@lrk19 & @vesperity

I've found two bugs where a magic curse is applied erroneously. Both of them require devious devices to NOT be installed. Which would explain why I've never seen it. 

1. Licence system on. Magic licence off. Curse gets applied by toll collectors as they give the introduction to licences dialogue. This is fixed now in my version. 

2. Evading the toll and getting caught by the guard. This was your problem lrk. I'm investigating it now. 

Ah yes! I don't use Devious Devices. That makes sense. I kept on uninstalling, reading, and everything. I was like what am I doing differently this time. So when I went back to the April version it behaved like it did when I had it in LE. Thank you again and sorry for being difficult. Haha! And apologies for not explaining well as well. Sometimes what I have going on in my head does not read well from my fingers or even verbally. 

Can't wait to try out the updated version. 

On 8/7/2020 at 7:16 PM, NoppaiKohai said:

Wait, what? I've got Devious Followers and my beds are 10gp for me, with an option of "50 gp for my friend" which I've never used

image.png.a7fc72d1a1c9e95c292cb9bbc6728839.png

Check for a mod conflict if DF isn't raising your inn cost. 
If you don't let your companion sleep, she might stick you in a straight jacket with blindfold in the middle of a dungeon on the other side of the map, until you find an inn.  With Survival making the map inaccessible, getting back to the inn in a straightjacket, blindfolded, is an adventure.

hello, i have a mod called SXP: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37234?tab=description

with this mod installed i cant level up a skill with SXP. I tried removing Sexlab Survival SE from my load order. and now its working fine.

is this mod not compatible with survival? SXP is kinda the core mod in my playthrough. so it would be amazing to add a fix in the later version.

On 8/8/2020 at 10:19 PM, delgathar said:

If you don't let your companion sleep, she might stick you in a straight jacket with blindfold in the middle of a dungeon on the other side of the map, until you find an inn.  With Survival making the map inaccessible, getting back to the inn in a straightjacket, blindfolded, is an adventure.

. . . that's why she keeps doing that?! Between that and asking the guards to put me in the pet play arm and leg binder I can barely play sometimes. Must be a mod conflict somewhere

23 hours ago, Aria1989 said:

I was experimenting with the wheel yesterday and the dance animation with togue option didn't work i guess the dance was with tdf prost. The tongue? Also has any1 convert monos' amputator framework

Most of the dance animations are from zaz but some of them are vanilla so you should have them. You haven't said what actually happens when you hit the button so it's hard to know. 'Didn't work' is not very specific. 

Tongues work ok on LE. Might be some problem with converting the mesh. 

On 8/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

is TesEdit patch really needed to play the latest version ? if so where do i find this mod ? i didn't use it the last time and things worked fine, so unsure here what's what.

It's not a mod you download. You make it yourself. If you play with any more than 1 mod you can technically need one. But depends on the contentiousness of the records being overwritten. I'd recommend one just on general principal. 

See the 'TesEdit merged patch' section

When i press the dance and the tongue button the screen freezes and the cursor of skyrim appears on the screen. Also the tesedit merged patch i had a message that merged patches are not supported for special edition i ignored the message and i create oneDid i done the right thing?

14 minutes ago, Aria1989 said:

Also the tesedit merged patch i had a message that merged patches are not supported for special edition

That's fine. 

LE also has that message. It just means that the patch is unique to your load order and the TesEdit team can not be expected to support it because all patches are different. Reasonable enough. 

22 minutes ago, Aria1989 said:

When i press the dance and the tongue button the screen freezes and the cursor of skyrim appears on the screen.

That usually means UI extensions was passed an empty array (the menu is empty). Tab will exit the menu. 

But the tongue menu should definitely have items as they come with the mod. I wonder is this an SE problem. Are any of the 'list' style menus working? What about the 'status' menu? If not it could be a problem with the SE version of UI extensions. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's not a mod you download. You make it yourself. If you play with any more than 1 mod you can technically need one. But depends on the contentiousness of the records being overwritten. I'd recommend one just on general principal. 

See the 'TesEdit merged patch' section

thanks, now i need to find this TesEdit thing, and then figure out how to work it into the SE set-up base i use from the MO2 guide on the main SE section, since i keep my Logs & ini, Bodyslide Files, and FNIS folders at the very bottom of the left pane in MO2.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

thanks, now i need to find this TesEdit thing, and then figure out how to work it into the SE set-up base i use from the MO2 guide on the main SE section, since i keep my Logs & ini, Bodyslide Files, and FNIS folders at the very bottom of the left pane in MO2.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164

SSE edit in your case. 

Set it up as an executable and run in through MO. Then follow the process in the guide. It'll produce a single esp for you to add to your load order. 

10 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

hello, i have a mod called SXP: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37234?tab=description

with this mod installed i cant level up a skill with SXP. I tried removing Sexlab Survival SE from my load order. and now its working fine.

is this mod not compatible with survival? SXP is kinda the core mod in my playthrough. so it would be amazing to add a fix in the later version.

I have the mod and I'm playing with SLS with no real problem.

The mods reacts very badly to anything that modifies experience gain. In the SLS Inequality MCM tab turn off the option for reduced leveling speed. Also turn off the Sexlab Aroused Desire Spell Effect in the Arousal MCM. If you are aroused enough it also prevents SXP level up.

2 hours ago, Silvain said:

I have the mod and I'm playing with SLS with no real problem.

The mods reacts very badly to anything that modifies experience gain. In the SLS Inequality MCM tab turn off the option for reduced leveling speed. Also turn off the Sexlab Aroused Desire Spell Effect in the Arousal MCM. If you are aroused enough it also prevents SXP level up.

roger, im gonna try this. Thanks!

On 8/8/2020 at 11:47 AM, Dude2000 said:

The toll system stopped working for me. When I look at the timer values for the penalties in the different holds I see that the actual time is much more advanced than the penalty end time. I guess that's why the penalty check doesn't work anymore. So I don't pay the toll and get away with it. Could you add some timer reset debug functionality or a timer repair or something?

I solved the problem by disabling and then enabling again toll evasion. Apparently, this resets everything.

The spank pose seems really janky. Even after I disable it seems to keep drawing NPC to spank me, and often breaks Spank That Ass! where bump spanks are disabled because I'm "reserved" by an NPC that is trying to spank me but isn't following. NPCs will leave their cell chasing after me to spank me but not complete the spank so I'll have like the wizard from Whiterun pushing me down the street bumping into me without finishing the spank. 

Using the "Get back up" doesn't seem to correct the issue.