Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

Hey guys, I noticed I was having grey face bugs with vampire npcs.  Eventually tracked it down to Survival here.  Not sure why it would cause that issue, but I tested it fairly thoroughly.  I don't think it's a conflict with anything, I tried it on a new game with only survival, it's dependencies and alternate start (for faster testing) enabled.

I also had problems with the open mouth key not doing much beyond slight changes to eyebrows, but that seemed kind of secondary compared to the grey face issue.

I saw you needed help with some overlays for missing limbs and thought this might be a good starting point for anyone who has the capacity to make something with it:

Hi

Feature request - current trapped easy beds send you often outside the city without paying a toll. Could you include paying a toll to these events. I think there is no reason to punish player twice in this case.

There is the same problem with sanguine debauchery mod which often captures you and send somewhere.

I think that quick fix would be add MCM menu button pay tolls.

I have two small problems with this mod.

I played the LE version back when I had a heavily modded Oldrim and one of these already appeared there, so it's probably some weird incompatibility I am too lazy to find out (it's not a big deal and I mod my games always more than I should so...)

1. Simply Knock itself is working as intended. Used the .dll fix and all. However, the entire SLS part of Simply Knock just doesn't work. It's just completely missing.

2. The Whiterun Kennel.

Whenever I enter it, first everything is fine. I can interact with the dude down there, I can let myself be locked into devices. But no matter what, after a while i get a CTD. If I make a quicksave, I can load that save just fine and continue playing. But after some time, I get a CTD. Since I usually end up in at least 1 animation during the stay I never get to leave, cause the animation is usually longer than the time it takes for another CTD. Note: I don't think it is animation related, since it also happens when just standing around for a while. It's like after some time the game decides "Fuck it" and just crashes.

Only mentioning this if someone had the same problem or might have a wild guess what could be the problem. It doesn't bother me enough to seriously look at it, but I was just wondering cause I had the exact same problem back in Oldrim. I also couldn't find anybody with a similar problem using the search, so I thought I just throw it in here.

TL;DR: My main problem is Simply Knock SLS not working despite having installed everything correctly.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:43 AM, TheN0m4d said:

I have two small problems with this mod.

I played the LE version back when I had a heavily modded Oldrim and one of these already appeared there, so it's probably some weird incompatibility I am too lazy to find out (it's not a big deal and I mod my games always more than I should so...)

1. Simply Knock itself is working as intended. Used the .dll fix and all. However, the entire SLS part of Simply Knock just doesn't work. It's just completely missing.

2. The Whiterun Kennel.

Whenever I enter it, first everything is fine. I can interact with the dude down there, I can let myself be locked into devices. But no matter what, after a while i get a CTD. If I make a quicksave, I can load that save just fine and continue playing. But after some time, I get a CTD. Since I usually end up in at least 1 animation during the stay I never get to leave, cause the animation is usually longer than the time it takes for another CTD. Note: I don't think it is animation related, since it also happens when just standing around for a while. It's like after some time the game decides "Fuck it" and just crashes.

Only mentioning this if someone had the same problem or might have a wild guess what could be the problem. It doesn't bother me enough to seriously look at it, but I was just wondering cause I had the exact same problem back in Oldrim. I also couldn't find anybody with a similar problem using the search, so I thought I just throw it in here.

TL;DR: My main problem is Simply Knock SLS not working despite having installed everything correctly.

I've also been having similar issues with the kennel. I think there's something triggering in the kennel that is causing the game to crash. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 7:42 PM, Fatal said:

The bikini plugin must be from the LE version of Amazing World of Bikini Armors because it doesn't have forearms and calf set in the plugin. If you equip the armor piece that replaces the entire body your forearms and calfs will be invisible in game. I took the SSE version and added all of the keywords to it so it should fix that issue. I also uploaded a version of the mod that I use that removes all of the books, weapons and world changes. Also removes the NPC. You will be able to craft all of the armor pieces without the need for book. I usually use this plugin with Honed Metal so the blacksmiths can craft the items for me. "Modified" is the one that removes all of this stuff.

If there are any bugs, let me know.

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.7z 131.99 kB · 49 downloads

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorModified.7z 29.65 kB · 45 downloads

Thank you so much!  this was bugging the crap outta me!

• 2 weeks later...

any ideas why i get a papyrus fail eventhough i have PAPYRUS 3.9?

i tried installing 3.6 and 3.8 both gave the exact same error.

edit:

Yeah NVM Im an illiterate ape

For any who follow my idiotic lead, in MO2 drag it all the way to the bottom of your priority list, simplyknock, SLSurvival and some other mods overwrite Papyrus.

Just had an interesting idea for the Inequality thing, where instead of changing the stats by a set value it does it based on a percentage. say by default all Females have their max HP/Magicka/Stamina reduced by 20% and males increased by 20% because otherwise late game these parts of inequality aren't going to matter much at all. I have no idea if that's possible but it would be great if it were

Does anyone know how SLS hooked into TAWOBA for the leveled-list integration? I recently switched over to SunJeong's TAWOBA Remastered which fixes a lot of the issues with TAWOBA. I've already patched up a version of LazyBikiniArmors to work with the new version, but I'd like to get SLS working with it as well.

7 hours ago, unshkblefaith said:

Does anyone know how SLS hooked into TAWOBA for the leveled-list integration? I recently switched over to SunJeong's TAWOBA Remastered which fixes a lot of the issues with TAWOBA. I've already patched up a version of LazyBikiniArmors to work with the new version, but I'd like to get SLS working with it as well.

You need to add the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword to each of the pieces.

You can use xEdit or the CK to do it.  IMO, xEdit was easier to do