Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

2 hours ago, epsadin said:

They keep approaching me and open conversation, althouth nothing related to the mod elements,

Yep. It's fixed in the new version. Until se version is updated, enable toll evasion. 

Edit: Actually I think Corsayr made a conversion over on the LE thread a page or two back. 

Edit 2: Must have dreamt it. Can't find it. 

Edit 3: See. I'm not going senile at all.

V

V

V  V  V

VVV

V

On 11/17/2020 at 7:30 AM, Monoman1 said:

Might help if your character's mouth is open. But yea the tongues aren't going to suit everyone. If someone does adjust the height of them send me the files and I can include them as an option in the fomod installer. 

Yeah, the issue is there with open mouth too (the tongue goes out through the lower lips and below the teeth) - I was taking the screenshot in racemenu which closes the mouth automatically.

In any case, it's not the end of the world if I can't use the tongues, but hopefully someone who knows how will fix it and send the files to you :)

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yep. It's fixed in the new version. Until se version is updated, enable toll evasion. 

Edit: Actually I think Corsayr made a conversion over on the LE thread a page or two back. 

Edit 2: Must have dreamt it. Can't find it. 

Edit 3: See. I'm not going senile at all.

V

V

V  V  V

VVV

V

Thank you very much! Installed 0.629 and after disabling the toll system everything works great now  :)

Hey there,

So, Racemenu has this thing where if it can't find a body specular map, it just makes your body super shiny.  I dealt with this problem previously on saved chargen files profiles by removing offending override sections based on recommendations on Nexus. I've noticed this comes back with SL Survival's trauma.  Which specular maps are being called out by the trauma function?

21 minutes ago, saintdie said:

Hey there,

So, Racemenu has this thing where if it can't find a body specular map, it just makes your body super shiny.  I dealt with this problem previously on saved chargen files profiles by removing offending override sections based on recommendations on Nexus. I've noticed this comes back with SL Survival's trauma.  Which specular maps are being called out by the trauma function?

I'm reasonably sure that the trauma is added as an overlay so it shouldn't alter the normal map, or any other textures. 

You have a screen shot of what you are seeing in game? A before and after would be best.

5 hours ago, prometheusx said:

I have re-positioned the tongues for SE.

Maybe someone wants to try them...

Sexlab Survival SE Tongues.7z 426.15 kB · 1 download

That did the trick for me. Solid work, much appreciated.

Tongue.png.3108731a09a092daed47bf7904e6e271.png

This was just a quick test. I can't confirm that it doesn't crash the game during extended play or whatever, but I don't think this is the kind of change where that would happen.

Thanks again :)

Those of you might have just recently been introduced to sl triggers, and also like using the equip-able tongue might want to check out the sl triggers discussion thread. Someone was working on a trigger to equip an armor piece during sex (they were using it to equip the slooty version of some shorts that are around the knees which is a cool effect to be sure but that same JSON could be used to equip this tongue.)

Just a suggestion. 

51 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Those of you might have just recently been introduced to sl triggers, and also like using the equip-able tongue might want to check out the sl triggers discussion thread. Someone was working on a trigger to equip an armor piece during sex (they were using it to equip the slooty version of some shorts that are around the knees which is a cool effect to be sure but that same JSON could be used to equip this tongue.)

Just a suggestion. 

That's a great suggestion. Slightly daunting, but very interesting :)

So SL Survival is telling my that my Papyrus is out of date, but I've tried using both:

1. The latest SLFramework Beta 8 (which I thought included Papyrus) with the latest version of powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE

2. Separately running what appears to be the latest version of Papyrus off Nexusmods

Either way I get the error message in-game. Even tried setting up a "fresh" MO2 profile on a new save and it's not working.

22 minutes ago, Cyzyk said:

So SL Survival is telling my that my Papyrus is out of date, but I've tried using both:

1. The latest SLFramework Beta 8 (which I thought included Papyrus) with the latest version of powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE

2. Separately running what appears to be the latest version of Papyrus off Nexusmods

Either way I get the error message in-game. Even tried setting up a "fresh" MO2 profile on a new save and it's not working.

Make sure your Papyrus isnt being overwritten by anything

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I'm reasonably sure that the trauma is added as an overlay so it shouldn't alter the normal map, or any other textures. 

You have a screen shot of what you are seeing in game? A before and after would be best.

The left is when I load the game. Looks normal. The shine occurs as soon as something changes the body, in this case adding and removing armor. At the wrists you can see the break from normal to shine. As mentioned, when this happened before, I was able to track down a thread on nexus. That mentioned it was a problem with a character file referencing a specular file that didn't exist. If the trauma is causing that, then its just a matter of copying and renaming a specular map to whatever is missing.

shinyskin.jpg

15 minutes ago, saintdie said:

The shine occurs as soon as something changes the body

That's just it, the trauma doesn't change the body. They are .dds files that are applied as an overlay.

But you are correct, what you are seeing is the effect you would get from a missing normal map texture...

12 hours ago, saintdie said:

The left is when I load the game. Looks normal. The shine occurs as soon as something changes the body

I can see traumas left and right...? 

If you disable trauma it'll remove all of them. See if the shine is still there after that. I don't believe there are any spec maps in survival. 

Are you running wet function redux?

On 11/20/2020 at 3:57 AM, prometheusx said:

I have re-positioned the tongues for SE.

Maybe someone wants to try them...

Sexlab Survival SE Tongues.7z 426.15 kB · 22 downloads

So pretty much the moment I installed this, I started having problems with SL animations playing (i.e. they don't play and I don't get any SL animatoins). Though those problems persisted even after I disabled it and went back to a previous save, so it could be unconnected.

EDIT: I figured out the cause (gags equipped by Submissive Lola). It has nothing to do with SL Survival or the tongue fix :)

im trying to give some downloaded armors the bikini armor keyword in tesedit. i was able to get some to work but others are giving me a error: load order fileid cannot be mapped to fileid.

anyone know why i might be getting this error im not very familiar with how it works so im a little confused why it was successful with one but not the other

•