Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

How exactly do i get the amputator framework to work with Survival+Slaverun in special edition?

There's the original LE amputator mod.

There's the SE conversion by amen88

There's the amputator mod tweak by Monoman, as recommended by this thread though it doesn't specify LE/SE compatibility.

Also do i need deadly mutilations as specified in the LE mod and what parts of it?

29 minutes ago, PegadaSans said:

How exactly do i get the amputator framework to work with Survival+Slaverun in special edition?

There's the original LE amputator mod.

There's the SE conversion by amen88

There's the amputator mod tweak by Monoman, as recommended by this thread though it doesn't specify LE/SE compatibility.

Also do i need deadly mutilations as specified in the LE mod and what parts of it?

Amputator Framework Tweaked, SSE.

Btw i found a mod that works really well alongside survival and adds more gold sinks to make playing more difficult.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34784?tab=description

This adds a bunch of new criminal offences like vagrancy, crafting stations requires permission to use (and $), hunting/fishing permits and more.

It's worthy of a sticky alongside the dungeon/underground, as a recommended mod.

Does Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.3 SSE have working animations?  The mod seems to be working (survival detects it in its menus and I can get limbs cut off) but the animations do not change from the standard ones and the crawl animation in the wheel does nothing. I installed it and ran FNIS afterward, is there some other step I am missing?

EDIT: IT was apparently something wrong with my FNIS I reinstalled it and now its fine

I have SLS v. 0.583 and the simply knock feature does not work in 2.0.17 or 2.0.16. After I install SLS, whenever I knock on a door and someone answers, I don't get any knock or SLS related dialogues (the "may I come in" option); which I used to have in the older version of SLS. but after uninstalling SLS, simply knock gets its dialogue option back.

I have tested these two without any other mods and this still happens, so it's not a conflict with other mods.

My question is that does simply knock not work with SLS now?

20 hours ago, PK1366 said:

I have SLS v. 0.583 and the simply knock feature does not work in 2.0.17 or 2.0.16. After I install SLS, whenever I knock on a door and someone answers, I don't get any knock or SLS related dialogues (the "may I come in" option); which I used to have in the older version of SLS. but after uninstalling SLS, simply knock gets its dialogue option back.

I have tested these two without any other mods and this still happens, so it's not a conflict with other mods.

My question is that does simply knock not work with SLS now?

Do you have the "SimplyKnockSE SKSE64 2.0.19 DLL" patch?  If not, search the site for it and download.

May solve your issue.  May not.  Mod mileage varies.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:38 PM, ray57913 said:

I'm having trouble with Bikini Experience in Dungeons and Deviousness mod list.  For some reason I can't populate the Bikini List. The list uses The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED for bikinis. Any idea what is causing this?

Sexlab Survival requires a mod-specific keyword attached to each piece of bikini armor for it to be recognized as compatible with the mod's bikini experience gain and satisfying of the bikini curse.

You can add the keyword to each piece of armor through SSEDIT, individually, or you can write a replacer script in the same program (SSEDIT) to search out and add to the items you want.  I do not have the script, but it has been posted before or you could look through the pre-packaged scripts that come with SSEDIT and modify them to suit your needs.

Someone also made a patch to do this automatically for a certain version and set of TAWoBA.  "SexLab Survival SE - TAWBA v1.8d - With Bikini Keyword.7z."  It does not hit all of the pieces of bikini armor (anything entitled "thong" lacks the keyword, for example), and some rather obvious chest pieces that are named "such-and-such bikini," but it does add the tag to a few, making them compatible with the mod.

2 hours ago, Althaer said:

Do you have the "SimplyKnockSE SKSE64 2.0.19 DLL" patch?  If not, search the site for it and download.

May solve your issue.  May not.  Mod mileage varies.

Since I run 2.0.17 I have that version of the DLL. but the issue is not the dll because that would CTD the game on launch. I just don't get any knock dialogues after knocking with SLS installed.

I'm having some issues with sexlab survival conflicting with deviously cursed loot. When this mod is uninstalled, cursed loot works normaly. When I have both mods on deviously cursed loot works fine up untill the gaurds slap a colar on me. After that, cursed loot events no longer function perminantly. Even after removing the colar, the "trigger cursed loot event" option in the cursed loot MCM doesnt even work.

I'm using the SE 602.7 version and I'm having problems buying a license.

I play a female character and  set the Purchase Block Chance slider to 0%, yet the guy still will not let me buy a license.

When I ask to buy a license I get the response "Stop wasting my time girl! Licenses are only(missing "for"?) people of Import".

Edit:

My bad, I had the license choice set to Thaneship Choice, that's what the problem was.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:57 AM, PK1366 said:

Since I run 2.0.17 I have that version of the DLL. but the issue is not the dll because that would CTD the game on launch. I just don't get any knock dialogues after knocking with SLS installed.

Got same problem earlier, fixed it after placing simply knock before survival esp, and installed new dll update for simply knock. Survival dialogues works fine.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:17 PM, MrSega13 said:

Thank you for your work Nomkaz! Hope you update SE version to 0.623 soon.?

12 hours ago, Hel the Goddess said:

You have my highest gratitude for converting this one

One of my biggest fears for my switch to SE was missing out on this mod, but would you look at that ?

Good luck with that big 0.623 update, I eagerly await its arrival ?

There is already a conversion in the LE thread:

Been testing it briefly, seems ok so far.

I installed this mod and Inflation Framework last night and I've noticed since my character has very strange behaviour when using Bows/Crossbows. It's like her model "unlocks" where it should stop when you aim too high or too low and she keeps going until she bends into an unholy shape, it only seems to be on this specific character, I tested out others with bows/crossbows and they work fine, and I set this mod so that all characters share the same settings. Any ideas what might have caused it? I'm fairly sure it has something to do with the "look at" function but I can't find a way to disable or reset it, and this is the only character I've used that function on. It also happens in first person too, the weapon flies off screen if I aim up or down. This only happens if I'm actively aiming the weapon, when it's "idle" it functions normally

EDIT: I had a very strange lightbulb moment where I tried going into beast form (she's a werewolf) to see if that would somehow reset the camera and that seems to have fixed it. No idea how I came to that conclusion but if it works, it works. As for whether it was some kind of conflict with this mod or SLIF I really couldn't say, I have never seen the issue before, but it could have been pure coincidence it was around the same time as installing this mod.

Spoiler

20201030222519_1.jpg

20201030222514_1.jpg

20201030222531_1.jpg

Hi, I have just started using this mod and there is one thing I can't find a reliable answer to, namely how does bikini armors work? Does the mod provide it's own version of bikini armors or do I need to have an actual bikini armor mod (like TAWOBA) to have access to them? There's a lot about rebuilding bikini lists in the documentation, there is a compatibility patch in the downloads, but I can't seem to find any explanation of this feature and how it's supposed to work.

So the question is: does the mod provide some bikini armors by itself or does it require an separate armor mod? My question stems from the fact that apparently TAWOBA is not mentioned in any of the requirements, yet it seems that it is needed for the full functionality.

Thank you.

Steps to get Bikini list option working (at all) for The Amazing World of Bikini Armor Remastered 4.1 :

1. Download it first at https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered

Bodyslide if needed.

2. Go here and install patch from there including requirements (SL Survival, SL Aroused, SOS required):

most likely SunJeong_TAWoBA_Remastered_4.1_2020100300.7z

Don't forget to make sure to use only one esp and have it after "tawoba remastered leveled list.esp" in load order.

3. Apply patch in attachment (changed esp name dependency in json) for all of it to work

SL Survival TAWoBA Remastered Patch (Redirect).7z

On 9/26/2020 at 4:18 PM, PegadaSans said:

Monoman's Amputator Framework Tweaked 1.3 gives off FNIS errors about compatibility.

Am i missing something?

edit:

Found Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.3 SSE on 1st. page.

Search functionality isn't very good on this site.

It should be put in the original thread sticky.

I can't find the AMputator framework tweaked v1.3 SSE, where is it?

Is it on the first page of this page?

Edit: i found it on the first page aswell.. lol i was looking at the first page of monomans tweaks