Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

17 hours ago, delgathar said:

I'm using survival and Slaverun.  For the most part everything is working right, but the slaverun spell that strips free people isn't working and I'm thinking maybe it is because I used the skip option in Survival.

No. It isn't.

I'm having issues with the Bondage adventure from the easy beds having a randomly chosen target, rather than going back to the original location - which makes it rather tricky to do when one does not have access to the map. It also make the quest text of "get back" kinda strange...

• 2 weeks later...

I did some sleuthing, and it looks like the diff of the base SLSO LE scripts and the modified SLSO LE scripts was:

In sslBaseVoice function PlayMoan:
  if !UseLipSync
Updated to:
  if !UseLipSync || StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", Missing = 0) == 1

In sslActorAlias function RefreshExpression:
  elseIf OpenMouth
Updated to:
  elseIf OpenMouth || ((ActorRef == PlayerRef) && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "Sexlab.ManualMouthOpen", Missing = 0) == 1)

I made these same changes to the SE SLSO scripts, and after way too much time I managed to get them compiled.
Attached my recompiled scripts for anyone else who is interested in them.
However, open mouth still isn't working.

SL Survival Open Mouth Mod For SLSO v1.6.5 SE.7z

On 1/27/2020 at 12:58 AM, General Neondaze said:

Has anyone managed to get this working with Open Cities? 

One solution I know is to disable the toll feature completely. I'm very new to this mod, and have no experience in modding. The toll feature is the one thing I can think of as to why SLS is incompatible with Open Cities.

LE version is up to .595 now. will there be an updated conversation for SE soon as well ?

also, does this mod really require TesEdit to run ? something like this is a bit too risky for me, and quite honestly, very intimidating to use, so i'd rather pass on using this if possible.

thanks

4 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

LE version is up to .595 now. will there be an updated conversation for SE soon as well ?

also, does this mod really require TesEdit to run ? something like this is a bit too risky for me, and quite honestly, very intimidating to use, so i'd rather pass on using this if possible.

thanks

for the LE version I didn't run merge in tesEdit..    but idk for this one, but honestly you shouldn't have to..   it's probably for a more stable experience when you have other mods running along side this one..     

..I will admit I wish Monoman1(I'm quite impressed by his work and dedication) was in charge of the SE version also, but I'll just have faith that Nomkaz is seriously trying to make the SE version work well.

i've used many of his converts to SE, Nomkaz does care and is very dedicated as well, although i will admit i am puzzled sometimes as to how he finds all this time he does to convert as many mods as he does lol.

one thing though that i noticed last night when i installed Simply Knock in order to use Survival. it seems that Simply Knock contains a version of Papyrus Utilities which is older than the current version and will overwrite it, and if that happens, many mods will shut off because they won't work with that older version (like DD for example). i had to go into the Simply Knock mod and made the papyrus utility file "hidden" for it all to be fixed to normal.

not sure if that helps anyone or not

23 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Hey @nomkaz, im not sure if i should ask you this or ask on the LE page, so ill ask here first, if it should be on the LE page, please let me know

But could similar features to this mod be added but with a LL twist (like with that category of settings already there)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38762?tab=description

A worthwhile idea, but yes, I'd make this suggestion on the LE page, so the original author can see it, and maybe take you up on that.  ?

@nomkaz Question about Simply Knock since a bunch of people have situations come up with that mod.

I used other "knocking" mods before using Survival SE. I installed Simply Knock instead of them, and used it with Survival and it's functions with Devious Devices work as intended.

However:

I don't really like using Devious Devices on SE. I have many inconsistencies and also don't really take advantage of the mod when it works. That being said, I uninstalled it and have no problems in my load order. Except for Simply Knock and Survival SE.

My exact problem is this: when I knock on a door I am given 2 options: to put on Devious Devices or to leave. I can't restore my old knock options. It defaults to the DD scenario.

I don't use slavery and I don't use SD+. How can i fix this?

26 minutes ago, lrk19 said:

Does the "open mouth" function work for anybody else, or is it just something that only works for LE?

open mouth is not working properly for lots of people in both LE and SE @Monoman1 is trying to track down why but so far nothing seems to work 100% you could try installing 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

and

it sometimes works for a bit.

54 minutes ago, lrk19 said:

Does the "open mouth" function work for anybody else, or is it just something that only works for LE?

Depends on what you mean by not working. 

If your mouth opens but closes again a little later then you're getting what a lot of people are getting. But the problem is not SLS. It is other mods periodically resetting your characters expression. Cursed loot is one such mod. 

I've used this mod on Oldrim many times and not came into any problems with turning features off. I keep coming into this same issue over and over that I had to uninstall because I cannot figure out why it is doing what it is.

#1. I have the licenses all turned off. Guards are still stopping me and slapping an invisible magic draining curse on me even though I have it turned off, have no devices other than Zaz, and license all disabled. There is no dialogue to get this strange curse removed. There is no debuff showing me a time frame. Every time I get raped the magic curse keeps being reapplied and I keep getting stopped about not having paperwork. The guy to buy the paperwork never sells me any because I have that disabled.

It gets rather annoying this strange curse that I don't know what it is and the license.

#2. After having that curse a guard will keep coming at me telling me to remove my equipped weapon when I have none as I was stripped of all of my armor and weapons because of #1. Then I keep being charged over and over for the same thing that I don't have. 

Even after getting everything settled which took me reloading an earlier save and enabling licenses. I get slapped with that annoying curse once again and told to get my stuff settled. I buy all the appropriate paperwork and no one will remove the curse like Oldrim did. 

Anyone else with this issue and what can I do? This is one of those mods I like to have in SE and really don't want to go back to LE.

Do I really need Devious Devices? I never had them in Oldrim and I really don't want them now. 

So I have it uninstalled and everything is back to normal, but I hope I am not the only one that came across this and if someone has advice on how to get the curse removed or even the license thing. I am using the latest version. Thanks!