Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

51 minutes ago, saberTech2171 said:

You need to add the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword to each of the pieces.

You can use xEdit or the CK to do it.  IMO, xEdit was easier to do 

It is the only messy thing that has this mod.

I tried to play with the bikini armor thing a lot.

Patched all the BHUNP SMP invisible tokens, used the Devious Devices version provided by the modder, used and patched every single armor with the SLS Bikini keyword of diferent versions of bikini world... And nothing every time i put a bikini im getting the bikini curse...

So i ended playing with normal armor.

11 hours ago, unshkblefaith said:

Does anyone know how SLS hooked into TAWOBA for the leveled-list integration? I recently switched over to SunJeong's TAWOBA Remastered which fixes a lot of the issues with TAWOBA. I've already patched up a version of LazyBikiniArmors to work with the new version, but I'd like to get SLS working with it as well.

Sorry about my previous response.  I mis-read the post.  I believe, that if you look at the SLS_MCM.psc and modify this section of code:

image.png.b4d7e261c4c2aef897e3d74c27fae0bb.png

You might be able to get the Level List Integration to work with SunJeong's Remastered mod, although I do remember that during the installation of said mod, you have an option to enable the Leveled List Integration.

3 hours ago, saberTech2171 said:

Sorry about my previous response.  I mis-read the post.  I believe, that if you look at the SLS_MCM.psc and modify this section of code:

You might be able to get the Level List Integration to work with SunJeong's Remastered mod, although I do remember that during the installation of said mod, you have an option to enable the Leveled List Integration.

No problem. When looking through the LLI provided by SunJeong's version it only included the basic armors like leather, iron, and steel. The SLS LLI enabled all of the armors to be added and the drop rates to be tuned.

5 hours ago, saberTech2171 said:

After looking more into it there are a couple places in the SLS_MCM.psc that refer to the plugin, as well as a JSON file that needs to be modified. Alternatively it is just as easy to make a patch mod of the TAWOBA Remaster that adds the keywords, and just name it to TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp. That is what I ended up doing because it is much easier.

TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor.esp

On 6/15/2020 at 9:24 PM, unshkblefaith said:

After looking more into it there are a couple places in the SLS_MCM.psc that refer to the plugin, as well as a JSON file that needs to be modified. Alternatively it is just as easy to make a patch mod of the TAWOBA Remaster that adds the keywords, and just name it to TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp. That is what I ended up doing because it is much easier.

TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor.esp 171.48 kB · 9 downloads

Worked a treat thanks very much, pat on the back for you!

Was using the LE version and I knew how to make SL Survival the master of TaWoBA and batch add keywords. However, I have now changed to SE and can't find the necessary script in xEdit to batch apply the bikini keywords. I have been through your documentation and if you have mentioned how to do it, I apologise, but I can't see it.

EDIT: I have found a way to add the keyword to all TaWoBA bikinis, however Survival still won't recognise them and applies the Bikini Curse anyway. I am using MO2, Survival has been made a Master of TaWoBA, the bikini keyword is in place, TaWoBA is below Survival in the mod order and the load order. What else is there to do?

is there a fix for whiterun kennel i may have missed out? i noticed i ctd rather quickly upon entering, looking through the esp file with ssedit, i saw no other conflicting cell that shared the same space with the kennel, i did notice the lighting was different from whiterun, while i was in the kennel briefly, using tfc, i 'flew' deeper into the kennel and noticed slaves were making love with puppies before i ctd ?

edit : i tried 'killall' and.. the ctd didn't happen, bodies were laying everywhere zbfslaves ?__? (could it be an zazanimationpack version issue?)

9 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

is there a fix for whiterun kennel i may have missed out? 

I have only been sent to the kennel once, but it didn't ctd on me so I suspect its not an issue with Survival, but a conflict with another mod or animation (as you suggested)

What are the odds the ass slap and shove features could be released independently? The whole slavery and hardcore misogyny things aren't really my cup of tea, too many hoops just to visit a town. However those two features have kept me interested. Since as far as I know(which isn't much, as the name once implied) there isn't really much stuff like that for SE.

edit: "stuff like that" meaning relatively minor sexual harassment, aka an ass slap or catcall, rather than a beating and brutal rape.

6 hours ago, asmondar said:

Can anyone build the bikini list with this mod? Mine doesn't seem to be able to build the list.

I think i saw in the LE thread that unless its the exact version linked to in the downloads it wont build it because it looks for that exact .esp.

If you use SunJeong's version for example adding the _sls_bikiniarmour does make it count ingame as bikini and then you can use 

to add them ingame..

6 hours ago, IJustWantCoolArmor said:

What are the odds the ass slap and shove features could be released independently? The whole slavery and hardcore misogyny things aren't really my cup of tea, too many hoops just to visit a town. However those two features have kept me interested. Since as far as I know(which isn't much, as the name once implied) there isn't really much stuff like that for SE.

edit: "stuff like that" meaning relatively minor sexual harassment, aka an ass slap or catcall, rather than a beating and brutal rape.

you might be better off with

Spoiler

theres also

Spoiler

and

Spoiler

13 hours ago, IJustWantCoolArmor said:

You can disable nearly everything in SLS and just keep the stuff you want, not ideal maybe, but...

Hello,

Enforcers are harassing me and I've no clue why.  They run at me and will say something about carrying contraband, but they don't take anything. At least there is no message.  Then they take 20 steps away from me and, "There you are!" and the process keeps repeating infinitly.  I'm only wearing devant stuff that I can't take off right now, so I don't know what the problem is.

10 hours ago, delgathar said:

I was in xEdit and did an error check and there were a bunch mostly null references in INFO records.

There aren't in the LE version. At least in my dev version. 

14 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Hello,

Enforcers are harassing me and I've no clue why.  They run at me and will say something about carrying contraband, but they don't take anything. At least there is no message.  Then they take 20 steps away from me and, "There you are!" and the process keeps repeating infinitly.  I'm only wearing devant stuff that I can't take off right now, so I don't know what the problem is.

This is usually an invisible item in your inventory - Eg pubic hair has caused this in the past. Next version includes a fix.

For now:

1. Wait til the guy is running at you again.

2. Open the Mcm before he gets to you.

3. Go to the licence page and 'Get equipped forms'.

4. Open the list and look for something that doesn't have any name.

5. Add it as a licence exception. 

On 6/29/2020 at 11:38 PM, Monoman1 said:

There aren't in the LE version. At least in my dev version. 

This is usually an invisible item in your inventory - Eg pubic hair has caused this in the past. Next version includes a fix.

For now:

1. Wait til the guy is running at you again.

2. Open the Mcm before he gets to you.

3. Go to the licence page and 'Get equipped forms'.

4. Open the list and look for something that doesn't have any name.

5. Add it as a licence exception. 

Excellent, it probably is the pubic hair, or I thought maybe a spell effect.  I'll give that a try next time.

I'm also having a problem with the cursed collar.  I'll remove it while away and when I come back, I'll put it back on and relock it.  But the toll guy still asks me what I'm doing out of my collar and gives me another one.

I just thought of a reason why so many people seem to have problems with the simply knock portion of the mod with the SE version and why someone reported broken references. 

@nomkaz

If you are saving an esp in the CK and that esp has a master mod that is also an esp then that esp (simply knock in this case) needs to have it's esm flag set. Otherwise the CK removes all the references to that mod when you save it. The CK is pretty dumb this way. I had loads of trouble with this when I started out modding. 

So

1. Open simply knock in TesEdit. Check the file header and edit the flags. Set the esm flag. 

2. Open SLS in the CK. Do your conversion and save.

3. (optional) Unset the esm flag in simply knock afterwards. You can leave it set but it will affect your load order. I have two installs of simply knock in my MO profile. One with the flag set for developing and one without it set for playing the game. 

Unfortunately. Anyone affected would have to clean save/new game for the null references to be filled again. 

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I just thought of a reason why so many people seem to have problems with the simply knock portion of the mod with the SE version and why someone reported broken references. 

@nomkaz

If you are saving an esp in the CK and that esp has a master mod that is also an esp then that esp (simply knock in this case) needs to have it's esm flag set. Otherwise the CK removes all the references to that mod when you save it. The CK is pretty dumb this way. I had loads of trouble with this when I started out modding. 

So

1. Open simply knock in TesEdit. Check the file header and edit the flags. Set the esm flag. 

2. Open SLS in the CK. Do your conversion and save.

3. (optional) Unset the esm flag in simply knock afterwards. You can leave it set but it will affect your load order. I have two installs of simply knock in my MO profile. One with the flag set for developing and one without it set for playing the game. 

Unfortunately. Anyone affected would have to clean save/new game for the null references to be filled again. 

It might also be that Simply Knock SE has the wrong SKSE64.dll. it hasn't been update since April 2018. So you need a new .dll to run on SE v1.5.79 which can be found here.

I run Simply Knock with the ESP ESL flagged version now, but when I originally did this conversion, ESL flagging wasn't a thing. So that there could also be part of the issue with the renumbered form records.

I'll have to keep that in mind when converting future releases. I'll do-over and upload a version without SK as esl flagged. The following version is now the official download for SE

Sexlab Survival SE v591.1.7z

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

It might also be that Simply Knock SE has the wrong SKSE64.dll. it hasn't been update since April 2018. So you need a new .dll to run on SE v1.5.79 which can be found here.

I run Simply Knock with the ESP ESL flagged version now, but when I originally did this conversion, ESL flagging wasn't a thing. So that there could also be part of the issue with the renumbered form records.

I'll have to keep that in mind when converting future releases. I'll do-over and upload a version without SK as esl flagged. The following version is now the official download for SE

Sexlab Survival SE v591.1.7z 17.63 MB · 1 download

Wait, i'm a little confused, so is this version fixed for SK?