IGNORED

Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

good time, everyone.

thank you so much for the mod!!!!!

everything promises to be super, but I have a problem:

whatever quest I would not take-Elvira gives instructions, asks what I should wear

AND

no animation/sound of dressing/undressing/changing clothes.

if she throws magic at me(which, as I understood, should also transform me, the same thing.....(((((...

and it doesn't matter what clothes I was wearing-they still are,I can take them off,put on something completely different and no problems,as if I'm not wearing anything.

maybe I'm missing something (although everything on the list I have installed)?

help me.please?tell me, please.

or is it all because version 0.3 beta and everything should be like this?

thank you in advance.

with regard dasha.

1 hour ago, SLUTDASHASLAVE said:

good time, everyone.

thank you so much for the mod!!!!!

everything promises to be super, but I have a problem:

whatever quest I would not take-Elvira gives instructions, asks what I should wear

AND

no animation/sound of dressing/undressing/changing clothes.

if she throws magic at me(which, as I understood, should also transform me, the same thing.....(((((...

and it doesn't matter what clothes I was wearing-they still are,I can take them off,put on something completely different and no problems,as if I'm not wearing anything.

maybe I'm missing something (although everything on the list I have installed)?

help me.please?tell me, please.

or is it all because version 0.3 beta and everything should be like this?

thank you in advance.

with regard dasha.

If you are using version 0.3 make sure you are running the latest version of Devious Devices which is at least 5.0. If you don't give you any items to wear.

If you are running on Devious Devices lower than 5.0 you need the older version (unsupported) so please update if you do.

17 hours ago, M31Andromeda said:

thats for me and the guard and seller has a black face

I assume it's SE version?

Open a mod into CK, choose section actors, find Elvira and press on her Ctrl+F4 - it's facegen for SSE. Also found 2 guards - no more actors into game and do the same. Then exit from CK without save, it's no need.

@naaitsab maybe you know how to fix this

1: wen i walk in Elvira's bedroom she walks after me then nothing happens

2: wen i ask for a maid job sometime she comes from behind the counter to do something to me then nothing happens

3: wen i ask wor overnight stay nothing happens either

do you have any idea how to fix this?

1 hour ago, M31Andromeda said:

@naaitsab maybe you know how to fix this

1: wen i walk in Elvira's bedroom she walks after me then nothing happens

2: wen i ask for a maid job sometime she comes from behind the counter to do something to me then nothing happens

3: wen i ask wor overnight stay nothing happens either

do you have any idea how to fix this?

Make sure you have DD5 running for the device equips to work. It seems you are missing a lot of scripts as the things you point out require scripts to start a scene with dialogue. Did you open the mod in 64 bit CK and save it again? As stated in the start page the mod is for legacy only as I don't use or mod for/on SE, SE is not supported but seems to be working with some tweaks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gentlemen, did anyone manage to fix the problem with the punishment from Elvira by the fireplace ??? After this scene, the "download" function breaks. This menu becomes grayed out and not clickable. How to fix it?

5 hours ago, kub1nka said:

Ladies and gentlemen, did anyone manage to fix the problem with the punishment from Elvira by the fireplace ??? After this scene, the "download" function breaks. This menu becomes grayed out and not clickable. How to fix it?

What do you mean with download function?

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

What do you mean with download function?

I mean, I can't load the save while playing. I press escape, I press the button "load game", but it is gray and not clickable. This is what I mean. I flipped through this topic and the person had the same question but there was no answer to him that could solve the problem.

1 hour ago, kub1nka said:

I mean, I can't load the save while playing. I press escape, I press the button "load game", but it is gray and not clickable. This is what I mean. I flipped through this topic and the person had the same question but there was no answer to him that could solve the problem.

It's grayed out during all special events (when player's controls are disabled?) in Skyrim, i think it also included SL animations. You can always exit back to menu and load from there.

42 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

It's grayed out during all special events (when player's controls are disabled?) in Skyrim, i think it also included SL animations. You can always exit back to menu and load from there.

Of course. But this is uncomfortable.

9 hours ago, kub1nka said:

When the player is "locked" in like a special animation the load option is disabled by the game engine. I think this is to prevent glitches on loading.

Does the whipping start at the fireplace? Also be aware that if you are running the mod in Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) it might not be 100% compatible, it's made and tested on the old version.

9 hours ago, naaitsab said:

When the player is "locked" in like a special animation the load option is disabled by the game engine. I think this is to prevent glitches on loading.

Does the whipping start at the fireplace? Also be aware that if you are running the mod in Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) it might not be 100% compatible, it's made and tested on the old version.

But the animation is over. And Elvira returned to her seat. It looks like the game thinks that the animation is still going on. It is necessary to try after this problem animation will have sex, or masturbation. Maybe this will kill the problematic animation. Ok, thanks for the answers. And yes, I play oldrim))

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Then there no bodyslide files, you need make own in outfitstudio. It's not easy

There is nothing to build in Bodyslide in this mod. You can tell by checking if it has CalienteTools\ folder, which it doesn't have. This mod only adds pink color variations as textures, but all the builds you need to do are from DD.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is

Maid Costume, Transparent latex catsuit and some more. But those original not have bodyslide files, if you want, you need made own because this costume in game looks without sliders and physics (if you have)