Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

On 1/20/2021 at 9:33 AM, naaitsab said:

Are you using Devious Devices 5.0 / 5.1? The equipping of items has been overhauled so it's much faster.

ok i found the issue, i was using devious devises and devious assets at the same time, so it didnt work (despite the fact that it did work in other mods) .  Nice story, tho i had an issue with the first mission in which the girl in whiterun you're supposed to talk to runs up the stairs and rounds the corner too fast, making the auto follow of my charakter walk me into the side of the wall- i had to use the console to get around that issue. Though i think an easy solution would be to have her wait on top of the stairs.

Hi, i have a big problem with 3.0... if i try to talk to elvira nothing happens... all textlines are deleted... i installed it with Vortex... in version 2.0 (2.1 fix) there was no problem (exept the quest wasn´t finishable... choping wood wasn´t finishable cause the room to take it was only reachable with /tcl trough elviras privat room and in storyline, you have to walk with the npc, i think its name was alice or so, from dragonreach to the shop and you cant move by yourself. the npc goes to celler of skyforge and there nothing happens.) i hope you can help me cause i want to finish the story of this mod. but first i must get the textlines back so i could do anything :)

i also made a new game without version 2.0 / 1 before i installed version 3.0

7 minutes ago, darklord1995 said:

Hi, i have a big problem with 3.0... if i try to talk to elvira nothing happens... all textlines are deleted... i installed it with Vortex... in version 2.0 (2.1 fix) there was no problem (exept the quest wasn´t finishable... choping wood wasn´t finishable cause the room to take it was only reachable with /tcl trough elviras privat room and in storyline, you have to walk with the npc, i think its name was alice or so, from dragonreach to the shop and you cant move by yourself. the npc goes to celler of skyforge and there nothing happens.) i hope you can help me cause i want to finish the story of this mod. but first i must get the textlines back so i could do anything :)

i also made a new game without version 2.0 / 1 before i installed version 3.0

First of all I can advice you to use Mod Organiser 2, works a lot better and most complains I've seen around the forum are Vortex related.

If you have installed the entire mod properly, you could download again to make sure. Be sure to let Elvira's intro line play before you talk to her for the first time. It starts with "Hello I'm Elvira. This is my shop."

Sometimes the dialogue spams if that line is not played, just one of many Just Skyrim things.

3 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

First of all I can advice you to use Mod Organiser 2, works a lot better and most complains I've seen around the forum are Vortex related.

(snip)

Can't agree with this more - Vortex is an absolute pain in the bum when modding, but MO2 keeps your actual game clean - no files (well... very few) are actually installed to the game folder, so no cluttered old install files lying around.

It's not easy getting everything done the first time and it does mean a clean install of Skyrim from scratch, but it is so worth it.

57 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

If you have installed the entire mod properly, you could download again to make sure. Be sure to let Elvira's intro line play before you talk to her for the first time. It starts with "Hello I'm Elvira. This is my shop."

Sometimes the dialogue spams if that line is not played, just one of many Just Skyrim things.

Thx for your very fast answer. i will try it :) and keep your work... Good mods and very good support... i wish every modder would be like you

13 hours ago, naaitsab said:

i tried all you said but i have the same problem again... i walk to the shop and enter, than i go to elvira and try to speak with her... there are a mouthanimation but no text lines... it is like you talk to a guard, he speak with you but you can do nothing

15 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Can't agree with this more

I can't agree with this - Vortex not get for me any problem also it's automatically sorts my mods, allow modify mods easily, also all problems what i found into threads are about MO2))) In Vortex no problem with wrong installed bodyslide or fnis. In Vortex technically you can't do wrong install of this. Yes Vortex damage original Skyrim files but i can live with this.

2 hours ago, darklord1995 said:

i tried all you said but i have the same problem again... i walk to the shop and enter, than i go to elvira and try to speak with her... there are a mouthanimation but no text lines... it is like you talk to a guard, he speak with you but you can do nothing

You can try adding this s eq file to the Seq folder in the mods data structure. And try a new game to check if that fixes it. Also make sure you have the latest version of Fus Roh Doh and SKSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884

DeviouslyPink.seq

4 hours ago, naaitsab said:

You can try adding this s eq file to the Seq folder in the mods data structure. And try a new game to check if that fixes it. Also make sure you have the latest version of Fus Roh Doh and SKSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884

DeviouslyPink.seq 8 B · 0 downloads

ohhh thx with your seq data its working... Thank you for your patience
i hope i can play the story now... i want to know how it ends :) if i find any more bugs or problems i will inform you :)

On 1/29/2021 at 1:11 PM, Elsidia said:

I play a SE version and this problem (not shown dialogue) solves easy without it. Enter a shop. Save a game or load a autosave by entering shop and dialogues appear.

Yeah the Seq file should not be required to update often but I've had it fix issues on other mods as well. One of Skyrims many bugs I guess.

1 hour ago, ahboojiga123 said:

run bodyslide

Thanks I Fix it 

But now I have a new bug ,When I use SkyUI(SexLab need it!) When I press E to talk to the shopkeeper, no dialog box pops up, but after I delete SkyUI, it is normal, but when I don’t have SkyUI, the game crashes 

2 hours ago, Spacelessd said:

Thanks I Fix it 

But now I have a new bug ,When I use SkyUI(SexLab need it!) When I press E to talk to the shopkeeper, no dialog box pops up, but after I delete SkyUI, it is normal, but when I don’t have SkyUI, the game crashes 

SkyUI is required for a lot of mods (MCM menu) so please keep it in your loadorder.

If you download the SEQ file from a few posts back and place it in the mod directory it might kickstart the dialogue.

44 minutes ago, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

Do you have a estimate about when the next version is coming 

I have the scripts worked out, now I need to do the dialogue and quest flow. It's a quite simple quest, less dialogue but heavily inspired by a mad scientist with a fondness for dog training. It's completely skippable for those who don't like that sort of play.

I'm also working on reviving an old mod, I think I'm gonna make sure that's get out first as it needs fixes to work with the current DD mod(s).

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Wasn't the SEQ file needed just in case the normal routine doesn't work? That being, saving when you first enter the shop and then load game. That was enough to kickstart it for me usually, (before that no dialogs on them or something like that).

Well als you well know Skyrim needs every bit of help it can to get it to work ;) But the saving and reloading could also help with dialogue yes.

1 hour ago, ahboojiga123 said:

by this are you talking about rubber facility with prime66/racoon or are you working on another mod?

I'm not working on RF. Just suppling some random stuff  :) It's quite an old mod but I'm not gonna spoil things :P 

23 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I would like someone remake "trapped in rubber" or another mod that is no longer available and supported (and shall not be named) but everyone knows it ...

Fun fact I actually started with updating TiR. I already had some of the DD code replaced and the Slave Hunt Quest repaired but ultimately scrapped it again since I wanted something that allowed me a little more creative control. Plus it also didn't help that the Quest structure was just not what I am used to. :sweat_smile:

50 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I would like someone remake "trapped in rubber" or another mod that is no longer available and supported (and shall not be named) but everyone knows it ...

Yeah that mod is quite nice. But it's also quite large. If you would like to redux a DD mod I would start with something a lot smaller like Angrims Apprentice.

And I can spoil 1 ting, the mod/questline does not involve either a shop or rubber ;)

28 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Fun fact I actually started with updating TiR. I already had some of the DD code replaced and the Slave Hunt Quest repaired but ultimately scrapped it again since I wanted something that allowed me a little more creative control. Plus it also didn't help that the Quest structure was just not what I am used to. :sweat_smile:

I tink patching it up to be DD5 ready is not that hard. I looked into adding more quests to the mod but IMHO it's quite complete and a spinoff would be better I think.