Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

Changing room idea; you have a random chance to get stuck in the device. Lorewise what could happen:

- Key breaks

- Zipper gets stuck (i don't know, they even have zippers in DD's here?)

- Rope attaches to some sharp corner and when move around it tightens

- You trip and fall and it clicks a lock or pulls something tighter

Either way player would have some option to knock the door hard to get help, maybe it would even crash open... Especially in that case Elvira would not be very happy if she has to fix the door too. Consequences...

Is there an SE version available somewhere ? (sorry if this has been asked before)

Also I found a minor issue in the description:

Spoiler
  • This mod is not designed as a rip-of of Captured Dreams of Laura's bondage shop. It's just a good way to get custom items into the game. I did get inspiration from both mods of course.

It should be "of Captured Dreams or Laura´s Bondage Shop" I suppose

15 hours ago, Racoonity said:

I'll see what I can do ?

I was almost done, when I noticed a much easier way for adding bone weights (HDT).

I'll have to start over... ?

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

I was almost done, when I noticed a much easier way for adding bone weights (HDT).

I'll have to start over... ?

So, I managed to create a first conversion, but to check it in game I had to replace another outfit mesh with the ones created by my bodyslide files, because I couldn't equip it on my own, after getting it with additemmenu. Just wanted to point this out and verify if anyone else could confirm that you can't equip it like that.

On 12/9/2020 at 1:27 AM, AkiKay said:

Is there an SE version available somewhere

As my experience shows run through CAO and install. It's work. Only thing all outfits not have bodyslide because bodies will be default - not as your other outfits runt through bodyslide.

it's works even without run CAO, but some meshes is invisible.

7 hours ago, Mynote said:

i have a little problem. when i go to the shop and try to talk to elvira, i can't see any options to buy or do any quests for her

Sometimes the intro dialogue does not play, what you can do best is to load a save when you entered the shop and walk to her and wait until she says the welcome line.

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

I could also fix the skirt bone weights, but that's a problem of the default outfit, so I need to practice a bit more my painting skills. (?Especially mouse-painting)

Let me know when it's done ;) 

Hello, 

I've no idea if this issue has been seen/mentioned before, but I thought I'd post it anyways in hopes of finding a fix. When I walk into the shop, everything works just fine, except for this one item that shows up as a white exclamation mark in a red box, as shown in the screenshot. It also happens with the maid outfit. Does anyone know what causes this? And possibly a fix for it? I'm playing this on Skyrim SE if that helps 

20201210231839_1.jpg

1 hour ago, killerofnl1919 said:

I've no idea if this issue has been seen/mentioned before, but I thought I'd post it anyways in hopes of finding a fix. When I walk into the shop, everything works just fine, except for this one item that shows up as a white exclamation mark in a red box, as shown in the screenshot. It also happens with the maid outfit. Does anyone know what causes this? And possibly a fix for it? I'm playing this on Skyrim SE if that helps 

That is a missing model (nif). You can try opening console and clicking the red thing, will it say what model it expects there to be? There might be also path where it should be found from. For DD (assuming version 5) some models are generated only by running BodySlide.

50 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

That is a missing model (nif). You can try opening console and clicking the red thing, will it say what model it expects there to be? There might be also path where it should be found from. For DD (assuming version 5) some models are generated only by running BodySlide.

Okay, that makes sense. I clicked on it with the console, and with informative console it tells me that this .nif model should be "Mannequin_H.nif[2]. Building every single .nif file in bodyslide and reinstalling the mod has not worked though, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, killerofnl1919 said:

Okay, that makes sense. I clicked on it with the console, and with informative console it tells me that this .nif model should be "Mannequin_H.nif[2]. Building every single .nif file in bodyslide and reinstalling the mod has not worked though, unfortunately. 

So do you have that file in the data path \meshes\devious\pink\storeitems\ ?

(I'm not sure what that [2] refers to there)

5 hours ago, killerofnl1919 said:

It should be \meshes\devious\pink\storeitems\Mannequin_D.nif for the maid and meshes\devious\pink\storeitems\Mannequin_H.nif for the transparant catsuit

Did you open the mod in the SE Creation Kit and saved the ESP file? It's not completely out of the box compatible as this is a LE ESP/mod

11 hours ago, killerofnl1919 said:

I'm playing this on Skyrim SE if that helps 

This mannequin is LE nif. You need run mod through CAO and install again. Then all mannequins look good.

UPD - and this isn't mannequin nif what broke but armor on it.

UPD2: if i remember correct it's gag in mouth what broke.

17 hours ago, Racoonity said:

I could also fix the skirt bone weights

In outfit studio is mission impossible. I try it do into outfit studio - restore bone weights what i see in original model, but skirts still is broken. For bone weights seems need use heavy applications like 3DMax i think.

I test my skills on DCL and DD dress without success.

17 hours ago, Racoonity said:

raised my Outfit Studio skill by 10 levels.

When i convert this mod to SE version i try to made Maid costume bodyslide version but i give up) Clipping was so bad i prefer use default body without CBBE SE sliders)

UPD: can you convert transparent catsuit from that mod to CBBE? It looks different as DD transparent catsuit and for me it looks better. But body shape for me is unknown and after convert arms looks ugly and neck is low level.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Clipping was so bad i prefer use default body

? I think I found a way: you need 2 bodies, one as reference, which you'll use to conform sliders and copy some bone weights, and one as an outfit part, whose vertices that shouldn't be visible and clip too much you'll delete. This way, the second one shouldn't look broken.

I'm going to upload later on my page a version of the Powergirl outfit on which I applied this magical secret technique on.? 

On my computer it looks perfectly fine, I hope it does on others' ones too.

2 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

? I think I found a way: you need 2 bodies, one as reference, which you'll use to conform sliders and copy some bone weights, and one as an outfit part, whose vertices that shouldn't be visible and clip too much you'll delete. This way, the second one shouldn't look broken.

I'm going to upload later on my page a version of the Powergirl outfit on which I applied this magical secret technique on.? 

On my computer it looks perfectly fine, I hope it does on others too.

As for the bone weights, you may be right, but I'll still try to make them work like a skirt bone, instead of leg ones. ?