Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

It may just not be implemented yet, as it doesn't seem to have been mentioned in the update info, but for the following story quest (about an associate of Elvira's who saw you in Dragonsreach), I don't have the option to start it. If it's just not in yet, ignore me, but I just wanted to check this wasn't a bug hiding a quest behind it.

13 hours ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

It may just not be implemented yet, as it doesn't seem to have been mentioned in the update info, but for the following story quest (about an associate of Elvira's who saw you in Dragonsreach), I don't have the option to start it. If it's just not in yet, ignore me, but I just wanted to check this wasn't a bug hiding a quest behind it.

It's not implemented yet ;) 

3 hours ago, Spacelessd said:

After Elvira say   [Q1] A client of mine has requested your presence after seeing you in Dragonsreach   where I need to find his client to start the quest

The quest should start and point your quest marker to Dragonsreach in Whiterun. There is a new NPC called Alina. You need to talk to her. 

12 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

It's not implemented yet ;) 

The quest should start and point your quest marker to Dragonsreach in Whiterun. There is a new NPC called Alina. You need to talk to her. 

But there are only one opinion "Sorry not interested at the moment" In dailog ,and The Quest not start

I want to report that I installed it on preexisting and modded save, updated older version with the beta file and it worked quite well, only few bad things happened:

- when doing a shop promotion after NPC approached me my character and cross dissapeared (happened only once, other few events went without this glitch)

- when tried to check the plugs in the eq while doing the promotion the game crashed

- punishment for being mean to elvira with pole didn't worked, elvira just standed near my pc and was watching, nothing happened after that so i reloaded save

- after finishing the promotion job she kept my whole equipment.

I have no idea if it was my fault (it propably was) and I have no clue  how to get to the files which may provide further info. 

And also I ve got a suggestions:

- please let the character walk to the store on their own beacuese teleporting may make Sexlab Survival guards angry for not paying the toll

- also I think that getting locked to a cross should be the worst case scenario for PC, maybe the shopguard should stay with in whiterun with the PC only  in catsuit and chastity devices. If PC misbehaves guard should first gag her and pump the plugs and if that does not work the PC should be locked to cross, also making the escapable and being punished for escaping would be nice.

55 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I think you mislabeled the dialog, while it says Q1, it is actually second part which is not yet implemented from what i could tell. The Q1 dialog is after player returns with Alina from Dragonsreach and spends some time in cage.

Edited by Zaflis

The new promotion job worked fine for me, I didn't have any of the issues mentioned above, but I do have a rather minimal mod install right now.

Spoiler

The only negative was when it teleported back I entered the shop twice, maybe the guard pathed wrong, not sure.

I wasn't sure how to access the other content, so haven't seen that yet.

1 hour ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

punishment for being mean to elvira with pole didn't worked, elvira just standed near my pc and was watching, nothing happened after that so i reloaded save

Have experienced this too. Assumes a guard is going to truss you up but the only guard around (initially quite far from me) walks up reasonably close, stops and then walks off again. If I release myself from the AI and manually walk to the guard then the scene changes to me bound to the pole but then another scene to get a brazier (I think) with the guard again doesn't play. This time if I try and break AI then the pole disappears. So unfortunately for me this scene/punishment doesn't play out.

The promotion in Whiterun job worked perfectly well for me however.

2 hours ago, Spacelessd said:

But there are only one opinion "Sorry not interested at the moment" In dailog ,and The Quest not start

Yeah need to remove that option. Was a dialogue oversight.

2 hours ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

I want to report that I installed it on preexisting and modded save, updated older version with the beta file and it worked quite well, only few bad things happened:

- when doing a shop promotion after NPC approached me my character and cross dissapeared (happened only once, other few events went without this glitch)

- when tried to check the plugs in the eq while doing the promotion the game crashed

- punishment for being mean to elvira with pole didn't worked, elvira just standed near my pc and was watching, nothing happened after that so i reloaded save

- after finishing the promotion job she kept my whole equipment.

I have no idea if it was my fault (it propably was) and I have no clue  how to get to the files which may provide further info. 

And also I ve got a suggestions:

- please let the character walk to the store on their own beacuese teleporting may make Sexlab Survival guards angry for not paying the toll

- also I think that getting locked to a cross should be the worst case scenario for PC, maybe the shopguard should stay with in whiterun with the PC only  in catsuit and chastity devices. If PC misbehaves guard should first gag her and pump the plugs and if that does not work the PC should be locked to cross, also making the escapable and being punished for escaping would be nice.

What promo job did you do, the new one? It should return your stuff at the end.

I could teleport near  the stables? Had quite a lot of complaints that walking all the way back was not fun so need to keep an eye on that.

And for a non-bound job in Whiterun I already have some plans for that. I specially designed tis one as a sort homage to Devious Regulations. Which was one of my first DD mods I played.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I think you mislabeled the dialog, while it says Q1, it is actually second part which is not yet implemented from what i could tell. The Q1 dialog is after player returns with Alina from Dragonsreach and spends some time in cage.

Yeah that's the first story quest, the second one will not involve her at all. Wil remove the dialogue for that until done.

1 hour ago, Tetras66 said:

The new promotion job worked fine for me, I didn't have any of the issues mentioned above, but I do have a rather minimal mod install right now.

Reveal hidden contents

The only negative was when it teleported back I entered the shop twice, maybe the guard pathed wrong, not sure.

I wasn't sure how to access the other content, so haven't seen that yet.

Yeah the pathing in Skyrim is absolute dog sh*t so had quite a lot of time wasted getting it somewhat working. It is but still sometimes the engine spasms and weird issues happens. 

57 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Have experienced this too. Assumes a guard is going to truss you up but the only guard around (initially quite far from me) walks up reasonably close, stops and then walks off again. If I release myself from the AI and manually walk to the guard then the scene changes to me bound to the pole but then another scene to get a brazier (I think) with the guard again doesn't play. This time if I try and break AI then the pole disappears. So unfortunately for me this scene/punishment doesn't play out.

The promotion in Whiterun job worked perfectly well for me however.

The pole one cost me a few days to get somewhat working. The big issue is when Elvira and the PC get outdoors the engine goes mental and sometimes the player endlessly enters the shop and exits. With some extra makers I got it quite stable on my game. Don't think I can do much about that then enlarging the radius at which the package is completed. Downside to this is that NPC's will get out of place or face the other side.

On 7/13/2021 at 7:03 AM, naaitsab said:

I'm also using CBBE Curvy, did you build the DD items in Bodyslide? Also the maid dress had it's own bodyslide files.

Yeah don't mess with things that don't start via dialogue :P 

I have 0 knowledge about rigging stuf. "Looks at @Racoonity, Serah ;)  "

So if anyone knows how to fix it, be my guest :) 

Ok, should be fixed now, but the lower frill still has some minor weird movements, so I added an option to hide it in BodySlide (for the body and the upper frill too, since I was there already ?)

DeviouslyPink CalienteTools.7z

10 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Did I handle the CBBE version? Can't remember ?
Anyway, if I did, then it probably does. I'll check it

14 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I can't find it in the download section.
Do you still have it?
I deleted mine, sorry ?

Oh wait, I think I can find in an older post

I'll just leave this here ?  Clarification to what i said in PM @naaitsab

Spoiler

ddp.png.d72608528a578bf32174756a36ce0f22.png

I think that default range was 0, i had it work with 250 earlier but it was maybe even triggering slightly too early. Not that it's a problem, player just changes her direction to go stand by cross as should. I mean if it works for someone with default 0 then great, you were lucky not to bump into anyone and that Skyrim gods blessed your pathing...

As for the task ending, i haven't seen it myself yet. It takes all day to stand in the cross so i've only done it once and my game froze on loading screen when heading out of Whiterun.

Edited by Zaflis
19 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I'll just leave this here ?  Clarification to what i said in PM @naaitsab

Reveal hidden contents

ddp.png.d72608528a578bf32174756a36ce0f22.png

I think that default range was 0, i had it work with 250 earlier but it was maybe even triggering slightly too early. Not that it's a problem, player just changes her direction to go stand by cross as should. I mean if it works for someone with default 0 then great, you were lucky not to bump into anyone and that Skyrim gods blessed your pathing...

As for the task ending, i haven't seen it myself yet. It takes all day to stand in the cross so i've only done it once and my game froze on loading screen when heading out of Whiterun.

The follow package was set to radius 128 min and 256 max so a radius of 0 on the marker could be problematic :P I've changed it and also did some modifications to the markers of the 'punishment pole' scenes.

Also found the issue with the player items removal on the promo job.

alright in terms of the new mission for elvira. after i do the "walk" at the messege of 

Spoiler

"now lets get you prepared for the return trip, wouldnt want you walking off with elvira's stuff"

the game crashes to desktop without an error from the crash. ive tested this a few times across a few saves and same result. ive also had some other issues with crashes. does anyone perhaps have an idea of where to look for me to tell what is causing such atrocities in my want for knowing how this ends?
le, uunp body, bodyslide and fnis worked out, have dd5.1. other mods might be causing issues but thats about all i can think of but even then im unsure of where to locate the issue

On 7/23/2021 at 8:56 AM, roofus__ said:

alright in terms of the new mission for elvira. after i do the "walk" at the messege of 

Reveal hidden contents

"now lets get you prepared for the return trip, wouldnt want you walking off with elvira's stuff"

the game crashes to desktop without an error from the crash. ive tested this a few times across a few saves and same result. ive also had some other issues with crashes. does anyone perhaps have an idea of where to look for me to tell what is causing such atrocities in my want for knowing how this ends?
le, uunp body, bodyslide and fnis worked out, have dd5.1. other mods might be causing issues but thats about all i can think of but even then im unsure of where to locate the issue

What you should always do first if something consistency crashes is start a new game and then test it again on that new save. When in a save the loadorder of mods is changed many things break and can lead to CTD or broken scripts/quests. Also make sure you are running the known working optimizations from S.T.E.P (with ENBboost) for stuff like RAM limits.

19 hours ago, naaitsab said:

What you should always do first if something consistency crashes is start a new game and then test it again on that new save. When in a save the loadorder of mods is changed many things break and can lead to CTD or broken scripts/quests. Also make sure you are running the known working optimizations from S.T.E.P (with ENBboost) for stuff like RAM limits.

never heard of s.t.e.p. before. and yes ive tested this with different saves different starts. 3 times ive gone through the entire questline to get to that point and it always crashes then. before i had issues with dd not being the latest update but that was solved leaving only this stumper. ill look into step to see what i can do

1 hour ago, roofus__ said:

never heard of s.t.e.p. before. and yes ive tested this with different saves different starts. 3 times ive gone through the entire questline to get to that point and it always crashes then. before i had issues with dd not being the latest update but that was solved leaving only this stumper. ill look into step to see what i can do

You can also check this (similar steps to S.T.E.P)

Basics: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/beginners_guide

Guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/52iklx/skyrim_performance_guide_version_2_release/

I would start with SKSE memory patch (don't forget the preloader as mentioned)

-ENB boost

-Crashfixes (also has a feature similar to SKSE mem patch so use either)

-Optimized (vanilla) textures, large cities and dense areas can tank your VRAM.

Two suggestions. The first is shorten the amount of repetition in the mod. There is too much going back and fourth for it to be fun, especially in the case of the maid job. Second is an idea: Add naughty rewards for doing chores multiple times for Elvira without dept. Like the maid chore would give the player a regular version of the maid suit (locked on of course).