Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

17 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

1) Imgur is not compatible with loverslab, they will remove or censor. You can upload jpg pictures directly into your post here with the "choose files..." link below.

2) You did mod initialization wrong. DD doesn't initialize at all when you just start the game first time, you need to at the very least save game once, go back to menu and load the game. After you have done that, you can open MCM and do configs that you need.

3) You had DD-Equip requirements (SUM) installed with wrong versions. For a fully working Skyrim you shouldn't get any error popups or the likes as you now do.

thanks for the tips

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

1) Imgur is not compatible with loverslab, they will remove or censor. You can upload jpg pictures directly into your post here with the "choose files..." link below.

well you see in #543 i already uploaded the image directly to loverslab, it's just in #544 naaitsab told me to re-upload so i decide if naaitsab had difficulty seeing loverslab images ill just upload it somewhere else

2) You did mod initialization wrong. DD doesn't initialize at all when you just start the game first time, you need to at the very least save game once, go back to menu and load the game. After you have done that, you can open MCM and do configs that you need.

a ctd occured between the creation and the bug i wish to reproduce, i guess that counted as a save and load (?)

the only changes i made in the MCM menu was only to make sure i dont trigger cursed loot events going through doors when doing quests of this mod, all other settings i leave untouched

3) You had DD-Equip requirements (SUM) installed with wrong versions. For a fully working Skyrim you shouldn't get any error popups or the likes as you now do.

nah, i had DDE installed the wrong version.......older versions of DDE i can configure target selection and hotkeys settings directly in the DDE mcm. for newer versions some of the DDE functions are more integrated with SUM, which i dont really know how to work..

ill switch, eventually, when the version of DDE im using is completely imcompatible with latest version of its requirements

I don't know how I messed this up, but SexLab won't detect Elvira's Strapon anymore. Shame since I like it a lot more than the base Calyps one, and don't want to pick up that entire strapon pack to try and get it working. Do you know how to force-add Elvira's strap on back to the SexLab menu? Is it possible with a setting I've missed?

2 hours ago, mewfan151 said:

I don't know how I messed this up, but SexLab won't detect Elvira's Strapon anymore. Shame since I like it a lot more than the base Calyps one, and don't want to pick up that entire strapon pack to try and get it working. Do you know how to force-add Elvira's strap on back to the SexLab menu? Is it possible with a setting I've missed?

It's done by script when you first enter the shop with

Sexlab.LoadStrapon("DeviouslyPink.esp", 0x7AC4C)

Not sure you can do that by console or something if the strap-on list breaks in your game.

On 12/19/2020 at 8:09 PM, Racoonity said:

Hi @naaitsab, I made a new better (at least I think it is ?) version of the BodySlides.

I fixed that "torn" effect on the skirt and the apron you could see when walking and running, at the cost of seeing legs a bit.

Reveal hidden contents

1524406450_legclipping(1).png.b17fe2f9ce930efa522b3a13bce6e970.png

This happens when crouching as well.

Reveal hidden contents

1833856480_legclipping(2).png.78b306fd2358ad248cabf871246c56cc.png

But, for those who don't like it, I created zap sliders for a couple of combinations of leg parts to be ticked in BodySlide.

This way, you can make them completely or partially invisible.

Also, I started again from ground 0 to make this and I think that the rest of the outfit came out much better than my previous versions. ?

Cheers!

? ?

Deviously Pink 0.racoons.3 but better.7z 15.58 MB · 11 downloads

Here's a version with fixed CBBE HDT. ?

Fixed CBBE DeviouslyPink 0.racoons.3.7z

On 12/28/2020 at 9:08 PM, lanaya1437 said:

First of, great mod. I'm playing on SSE, some converting was required (meshes mostly) but the rest seems to work fine.

Is anyone in the mood for converting outfits from this mod to 3BBB? I've tried it myself, but I'm a noob in outfit conversion. Even a link to a good tutorial would be appreciated.

Hi there - could you tell me how you got the mod to run with SSE? Is it 'just' the usual mod conversion process?

1 hour ago, Tr_veller said:

Hi there - could you tell me how you got the mod to run with SSE? Is it 'just' the usual mod conversion process?

CAO, saving the file through Creation Kit (and generating the face geometry) and NIF optimizer. Everything seemed to work, I went through all the quests.

9 minutes ago, lanaya1437 said:

CAO, saving the file through Creation Kit (and generating the face geometry) and NIF optimizer. Everything seemed to work, I went through all the quests.

I found an article after asking the question and was just going through the mod. I ran the nif optimiser and CK file save. Seems to work fine. 

Thanks for the reply :) 

18 hours ago, naaitsab said:

It's done by script when you first enter the shop with

Sexlab.LoadStrapon("DeviouslyPink.esp", 0x7AC4C)

Not sure you can do that by console or something if the strap-on list breaks in your game.

Thank you very kindly! I don't wanna download the Strapons mod personally, and Elvira's makes a great replacement to the Calyps' one, especially since it fits on my follower.

Also, thank you *VERY* much for having a lockable maid outfit in the mod that's an actual maid outfit. I spawned a few of the not-sold items that are in the mod via console, and I have to say, very big fan of quite a bit of 'em.

7 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

about "pink ebonite maid dress" in elvira's shop

it's somehow bugged and cannot be manipulated when putting on

This happens when the device has manipulating set to a value in its script property. Should be easy to remove even in TES5Edit, then it will follow DD5's MCM setting for lock manipulation.

8 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

about "pink ebonite maid dress" in elvira's shop

it's somehow bugged and cannot be manipulated when putting on

and, 

image.png.64f744af878bd452a869b19f69892bac.png

did she accidentally put up the wrong dress for sale? =P

Lock manipulation disabled is a new selectable option from DD5, it's off by default I think.

All items with "Elvira" in the name are not for regular use but quest use. As you can't remove them normally. Can you check the name of the maids dress?

For 'security' sake I will add a condition so you can't accidentally equip a quest item.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Lock manipulation disabled is a new selectable option from DD5, it's off by default I think.

All items with "Elvira" in the name are not for regular use but quest use. As you can't remove them normally. Can you check the name of the maids dress?

For 'security' sake I will add a condition so you can't accidentally equip a quest item.

image.png.e8ede022a4a3eeb56198643198ee7e08.pngimage.png.398e668a0e84c72c75b0b11c3871aee5.png

well, guess i need to double check next time, after going back to the shop i realized this is probably "plan to be on sale but not yet" item............

i obtained it through AIM and didnt check back in shop.

anyways it's not the quest item for maid task, it can be unlocked with simple skeleton key, it's just it has elvira's name on it while "i thought" it's for selling to other people

47 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

image.png.e8ede022a4a3eeb56198643198ee7e08.pngimage.png.398e668a0e84c72c75b0b11c3871aee5.png

well, guess i need to double check next time, after going back to the shop i realized this is probably "plan to be on sale but not yet" item............

i obtained it through AIM and didnt check back in shop.

anyways it's not the quest item for maid task, it can be unlocked with simple skeleton key, it's just it has elvira's name on it while "i thought" it's for selling to other people

Are you sure you are running the latest version of the mod? I just checked but the correct nif+overwrite is connected to the correct armor.

Spoiler

1409023229_Capture1.JPG.beb785c12c12c064bef7f7be039b924f.JPG

713847215_Capture2.thumb.JPG.c348b5cbae70310bde462942063caa8b.JPG

6 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Are you sure you are running the latest version of the mod? I just checked but the correct nif+overwrite is connected to the correct armor.

Hide contents

1409023229_Capture1.JPG.beb785c12c12c064bef7f7be039b924f.JPG

713847215_Capture2.thumb.JPG.c348b5cbae70310bde462942063caa8b.JPG

image.png.a432bf5818967563ae70df13700a584f.pngimage.png.346461006648b4906a1017f50d88f310.pngimage.png.7a1793d9c4d2fb7fcff0f624ea8285b9.png

it is the newest version

i'll reinstall and see what happens

edit 

re-installed

i checked CK, everything lines up perfectly, DDP_MaidDressLatexPink_Inventory's zadx_HobbleSkirtScript points to DDP_MaidDressLatexPink_Rendered(09047DC8) for deviceRendered, DDP_MaidDressLatexPink_Rendered has DDP_MaidDressLatex_PinkAA for model, and if i click select biped model, it does display the one without texture on the back

Spoiler

image.png.dcae12649a5b5b26d4d1006aea29694d.png

yet if i go into game and AIM the Pink Ebonite maids dress

boom

texture is there again

i honestly have no idea what is going on now, but it's not the mod's problem as everything lines up in CK, so i'll slowly go figure out on my own what is causing this weird display issue

edit2

manipulate function came back after i delete the DDP_QuestItem keyword from DDP_MaidDressLatexPink_Rendered. the words on the back are still showing for whatever reason

15 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

i honestly have no idea what is going on now, but it's not the mod's problem as everything lines up in CK, so i'll slowly go figure out on my own what is causing this weird display issue

@naaitsab  i found your error.

In original mod archive in path:

Data\meshes\devious\pink\storeitems

MaidDress_0.nif have wrong texture:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.b91c68d5276b95c25448a1097192f6ff.jpg

When MaidDress_1.nif have original texture.

Because in game skyrim decide takes low weight nif with wrong texture.

If you build those outfit into bodyslide it will replace MaidDress_0.nif with correct texture file.

15 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

Temporally solution: delete MaidDress_0.nif and copy MaidDress_1.nif and rename to MaidDress_0.nif

I use the Skyrim SE and when in MaidDress_0.nif change texture into original one with nifscope i got bug into game with dress. Maybe in original Skyrim LE you can do this solution.

PS. I got always insane while i search for this error... All in Xedit and scripts are correct, in outfit studio are correct but in game not)

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

@naaitsab  i found your error.

In original mod archive in path:

Data\meshes\devious\pink\storeitems

MaidDress_0.nif have wrong texture:

Reveal hidden contents

Clipboard.jpg.b91c68d5276b95c25448a1097192f6ff.jpg

When MaidDress_1.nif have original texture.

Because in game skyrim decide takes low weight nif with wrong texture.

If you build those outfit into bodyslide it will replace MaidDress_0.nif with correct texture file.

Good catch. Thanks Changed the NIF file in the dev build. Building the outfit in the bodyslide files will indeed also fix this.