Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

18 hours ago, Racoonity said:

@naaitsab I made a better version of the bodyslides!

? I raised my Outfit Studio skill by 10 levels. (?Yeah, you wish...)

Deviously Pink 0.3 racoons are better than maids.7z 15.37 MB · 7 downloads

15 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

this magical secret technique

I just realized that I didn't use this new "definitive move" on those files... Could anyone check if the legs under the skirt look weird in the nif or in game, please? Because they don't for me. (Don't check it with Outfit Studio as I had a similar problem before, but in OS the body looked fine. (?It didn't anywhere else ?)

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

I think I found a way: you need 2 bodies

I use similar method, but with difference:

1) Open in outfit studio, delete body reference.

2) Load into outfit my body reference, apply sliders. Don't apply bones if outfits is hard (example, DD straitjackets, dress)

3) Mask hidden by outfit body part vertices, invent mask and delete vertices. Save a project as new and check in bodyslide. If not deformed (sometimes it does, need start all form from beginning) build new outfit.

This method works only if outfit have body 32 slot.

In Maid costume problem is that outfit clips out of outfit. That means you need delete vertices from outfit parts, but there is less vertices you can't do it because it's deleted more that other part covers in outfit. For that you need export that outfit part to obj file, import it in blender, to jewer do jeweler work to add new vertices, build bridges between us, then export as obj, import into outfit studio, copy back bone weights, sliders and add back textures (in skyrim i failed do it, because shining is gone. I restore as original settings for textures from original outfit, but shinning not restore...) and then you can delete vertices what need be under other outfit part. It's to complicated for me)

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

In Maid costume problem is that outfit clips out of outfit. That means you need delete vertices from outfit parts, but there is less vertices you can't do it because it's deleted more that other part covers in outfit. For that you need export that outfit part to obj file, import it in blender, to jewer do jeweler work to add new vertices, build bridges between us, then export as obj, import into outfit studio, copy back bone weights, sliders and add back textures (in skyrim i failed do it, because shining is gone. I restore as original settings for textures from original outfit, but shinning not restore...) and then you can delete vertices what need be under other outfit part. It's to complicated for me)

Wait, do you mean it clips in the SSE version, without any UUNP/CBBE conversion? Because I was talking about my LE bodyslides. ?

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Could anyone check if the legs under the skirt look weird in the nif or in game, please?

Here I was referring to my conversions for LE. ?

I do things on LE only and I'm 99.99% sure I always will. ?

23 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Wait, do you mean it clips in the SSE version

NWM. i just mean that you are better converter) I convert myself to SSE bodyslide and some part i don't like what i see. I don't remember clear what exactly was it.

Probably that was apron clips out of main costume. Or breasts can't support all costumes normal.

UPD: LE and SE have almost the same body shape it's not hard to convert to SE - only difference is in nif structure what repairs by simply open nif into outfit studio, and no HDT in SE.

UPD2: also as i found SE version have more sliders than LE version.

UPD3: I speak about CBBE not UUNP

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Wait, do you mean it clips in the SSE version

Note: i don't convert mod to SE, just install LE version because some other meshes is damaged (in our case maid headset)

How your costume looks in SE with LE sliders:

Spoiler

ScreenShot111.jpg.8899fc311a357eb472bd3e0cafde6b15.jpg

With SE sliders: (i have enlarged boobs in that game save)

Spoiler

ScreenShot112.jpg.61b3cf147627cc80a152e58f80cd55c9.jpg

37 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

looking rainbow light is not my fault...

rainbow light is maid headset - LE version looks rainbow if not converted into SE.

When it run through CAO or export maid headset into outfit studio - optimize for SE and then export back - instead of that rainbow will be see maid headset on head)

7 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Wait, do you mean it clips in the SSE version, without any UUNP/CBBE conversion?

21 hours ago, killerofnl1919 said:

I'm playing this on Skyrim SE if that helps 

Sorry to publish again but after i run this mod through CAO (Cathedral assets optimizer) costume looks much better. This is your maid costume with SE sliders.

Also i stay near a damaged mannequin for other user.

As you see on mannequin are LE transparent catsuit with gas mask. Because gas mask end with red error.

After you run through CAO you got working meshes. 

1) Extract archive in some folder.

2) Open CAO and select this folder into CAO

3) Press Run and confirm changes with yes.

4) Made new archive with 7zip.

5) Install mod.

Enjoy.

Also i have black faces (Elvira and guards)  - probably facegen not work or i use facegen mods. (i have black faces with LE version too, that means CAO not guilty)

See result into spoiler:

Spoiler

ScreenShot115.jpg.3f5ccad025006ad256db8333c782342a.jpg

The whipping punishment has some issues in placing Elvira. Once she walked close but not quite at her spot by fireplace and so actual whipping never happened. The scene ended normally though, on second time it worked.

So since the issue may have to do with navmesh and that very tight space left between player and fireplace, i'd suggest moving the markers a bit. So that neither the player or Elvira has back against the fireplace but are sideways. Or player facing the fireplace and Elvira coming behind. I'm guessing these ways it would be far more reliable for pathing.

If it is possible for this mod to disable Cursed Loot's rape it would be best, who knows what it could do like equipping devices in the middle of maid task. I turned it off after it happened once.

Ok, issue wherein after returning from parts retrieval, and choosing the task complete dialog, it ends conversation without ending the quest.

Using the ddp_task_partsretrieval wont stage forward either

Was sent to Lucan, and picked up a bonus while there, if that helps

Amendment: I was able to progress after waiting 12 hours. It looks like the quest gets hung if Lucan gives materials while not in his store

51 minutes ago, Canaduh said:

Ok, issue wherein after returning from parts retrieval, and choosing the task complete dialog, it ends conversation without ending the quest.

This actually worked for me both times. First one was when i just came indoors i got message that someone just stole the package from me, and then i ended up in debt and all that. During that time's maid task cleaning dirt piles the animation once got stuck so i had to quickload. (I wonder if this was another cursed loot's clash with selfplay at 100 arousal, i turned it off afterwards and it never got stuck again)

And hence the second try where i entered the door and this time i didn't get attacked. Turned quest in normally. The package was from Markath store but i don't remember which one, perhaps dye.

Future idea.

How about that if you steal an item from the shop, it automatically locks onto you when you leave?

Elvira would have to worry about noticing you, because the items would be enchanted to automatically lock on you when they leave the shop if you didn't pay for them.

She can leave the item on, add some more items as punishment, then fine you.  You would have to do work for her to get the items off.  There could be some other form of punishment too.

The punishments can be more severe based on the item value, the number of items taken, or the number of times you stole something.

On 12/12/2020 at 8:16 AM, Canaduh said:

Was sent to Lucan, and picked up a bonus while there, if that helps

Amendment: I was able to progress after waiting 12 hours. It looks like the quest gets hung if Lucan gives materials while not in his store

Where you in debt and if not did you get any gold at the end of the quest? Can't seem to find something that would give this behavior.

It shouldn't matter where the NPC is, it's just the NPC not the location that matters.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:35 PM, Xuvish said:

Future idea.

How about that if you steal an item from the shop, it automatically locks onto you when you leave?

Elvira would have to worry about noticing you, because the items would be enchanted to automatically lock on you when they leave the shop if you didn't pay for them.

She can leave the item on, add some more items as punishment, then fine you.  You would have to do work for her to get the items off.  There could be some other form of punishment too.

The punishments can be more severe based on the item value, the number of items taken, or the number of times you stole something.

I tried to make the mannequins with regular items (that can get stolen) but that didn't work out because Skyrim + mannequins is bad enough but mix DD in and you get all kind of weird stuff. So I made custom static mannequins with DD items for them. I could add a prompt at the mannequins that if you have a restraint/chastity key you can remove it but the NIF won't change so that's a bit breaking.

59 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Where you in debt and if not did you get any gold at the end of the quest? Can't seem to find something that would give this behavior.

It shouldn't matter where the NPC is, it's just the NPC not the location that matters.

I tried to make the mannequins with regular items (that can get stolen) but that didn't work out because Skyrim + mannequins is bad enough but mix DD in and you get all kind of weird stuff. So I made custom static mannequins with DD items for them. I could add a prompt at the mannequins that if you have a restraint/chastity key you can remove it but the NIF won't change so that's a bit breaking.

I wasn't talking about the mannequins.  I was only thinking of using items you already have, like items on counters, or in the display case.  Players can use console commands to unlock the display cases even if they don't have the key.  This will punish the player for doing that.

If the player makes it past the store guard and leaves the store without paying for it, the item would lock on you and you would have to go back to Elvira to get it off.  She would then punish you.

If the guard catches the player, then they would be locked in the cell in the basement until Elvira wakes up.  I would say Elvira's cell in her room, but she is doesn't want to be disturbed, correct?  She would then punish you in the morning after she wakes up.

If Elvira catches you, then she would cast her spell to stop you and take the items back.  She would then punish you.

The punishment could be debt added that you would have to work off.  

After each time caught, or after each item taken, the greater the punishment.

You can pay of the punishment debt by completing the tasks you have in place including the shop promotion where you would wear her items for a period of time she determines.  Or if you have new ideas you can implement them as well.

You could also have Elvira punish the guard since she wasn't able to do her job catch you. 

Hopefully these ideas work with what you already have in place so you don't have to change too much.

4 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I loved the idea from CD where you could try different items and each time you want to remove the items you cant because they are proberty of cd. One way you could unequip them threw elvira would one way ... make Advertisment for the shop or you would pay for the prompt removal.

You should try the promotion job or get in debt ;) 

3 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I wasn't talking about the mannequins.  I was only thinking of using items you already have, like items on counters, or in the display case.  Players can use console commands to unlock the display cases even if they don't have the key.  This will punish the player for doing that.

If the player makes it past the store guard and leaves the store without paying for it, the item would lock on you and you would have to go back to Elvira to get it off.  She would then punish you.

If the guard catches the player, then they would be locked in the cell in the basement until Elvira wakes up.  I would say Elvira's cell in her room, but she is doesn't want to be disturbed, correct?  She would then punish you in the morning after she wakes up.

If Elvira catches you, then she would cast her spell to stop you and take the items back.  She would then punish you.

The punishment could be debt added that you would have to work off.  

After each time caught, or after each item taken, the greater the punishment.

You can pay of the punishment debt by completing the tasks you have in place including the shop promotion where you would wear her items for a period of time she determines.  Or if you have new ideas you can implement them as well.

You could also have Elvira punish the guard since she wasn't able to do her job catch you. 

Hopefully these ideas work with what you already have in place so you don't have to change too much.

The crime system is quite messed up. So I don't think you can properly catch the PC stealing items without getting everybody hostile. I played with the idea to set up a custom jail but as known by modders this does not work reliably. CD also had this issue.

4 hours ago, naaitsab said:

You should try the promotion job or get in debt ;) 

The crime system is quite messed up. So I don't think you can properly catch the PC stealing items without getting everybody hostile. I played with the idea to set up a custom jail but as known by modders this does not work reliably. CD also had this issue.

Ok, I understand.  I have an idea on how to continue the 1st quest if you haven't thought of one already in case you're interested.

56 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

You should also try purposely failing the delivery jobs a bunch of time.  Fun stuff happens.

Have a manual save from situation before having debt though. Mod doesn't have MCM page yet for debt reset, and if you for a test gather lots of it, it is hard to get rid of.

5 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Ok, I understand.  I have an idea on how to continue the 1st quest if you haven't thought of one already in case you're interested.

Sure (realistic) story ideas are always welcome. Currently working on the second story quest, this is a simpler one and not connected to no 1. No 3 I think will be connected to 1.

18 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Sure (realistic) story ideas are always welcome. Currently working on the second story quest, this is a simpler one and not connected to no 1. No 3 I think will be connected to 1.

Here is my idea to continue the quest.

You can have Alina contact Elvira again to say that Balgruuf  or Commander Caius is interested, but does not want to commit to the idea of it without testing it.  You could get contacted via courier or by talking to Elvira after the conditions you want have been met. 

Elvira would send you equipped the same way in the demo to Alina.  Belt, Collar, Bra, Belt, Cuffs and Plugs along with the remote to use.  They would agree to a "Trial" run of a week or however long you want it to be.  All the features of the remote would be available.  They would give you guard duty, you would have to sleep in the barracks, and send you on quests or tasks.  During that time, the commander would tell his guards to try to rape you and take off the belt that they would get rewarded if they succeed.

There would be a master remote able unlock them.  You can also have multiple levels of remotes.  One for the shift commander which would control up to a certain level of security and the master remote that would control everything which either Commander Caius or Jarl Balgruuf would have.  Not sure how possible or more complicated this would make it.

If you fail at guard duty or quest given my commander, then you would be punished.  The punishment could be more restraints, whipping, extra time added to the week or what ever else you had in mind for the surprise settings that were not enabled during the demo.

After the time is up, you would go back to Elvira to get rewarded.

If you want, you can have repeatable quests after trial is over where the PC go to Commander Caius to ask for guard duty or tasks.  The PC can ask for an amount of time, or do specific tasks.  The PC would be equipped via the use of the remote.  The type and amount of restraints would depend on the task.  The rewards and punishments could work similar to your debt system once that figured out.

I am not sure how much farther you would want to take this after the initial quest, but I think it is a good start and tie in to it.

What do you think?

First, thx for all the work on this nice mod. Most works fine so far, but now i stumbled across a strange bug. After returning from the promotion job (the one in whiterun) and finishing all the scene (after whipping), i cant load any save anymore. Even when i travel around a bit, its still grayed out. It might have to do something with an unfinished whipping animation, that wasnt triggered corrrectly, cause of the narrow space at the fireplace.