Jump to content
  • Sign Up
IGNORED

Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop


Recommended Posts

Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

View File

From version 0.3 onwards DD5 is required. Also a clean save is required if updating to a new version. Skip this step at your own risk.

The DD4 versions will be removed when the next update is released.

 

Description

What started out as a personal retexture for Devious Devices turned into a small mod for more people to enjoy. It revolves around a shop keeper selling custom and unique pink items.

The store owner stocks about 50 items currently, these can be bought and used. 

 

At the moment the quest content is limited to a repeatable supply gathering mission. It's crude en rudementory.

As the mod is in early beta don't expect a clean playtrough yet. Keep a clean save and don't use it on a save you might need to delete.

 

As most devices are retextured now I will focus on more quest content. Please keep in mind that I'm a novice modder so don't expect a CD remake or something.

 

I also need help with content idea's for a tour around the mannequins (text). If somebody want's to assist with this just comment in the thead.

 

Location

The shop is located south of the Whitewatch Tower north of Whiterun. Console command for easy access: coc DDPStoreExt

 

Quests

  • Materials - Get new materials for the shop
  • Promotion - Wear branded items for gold (waiting and sleeping does not work!)
  • Inn - Sleep at the shop at night (talk toe Elvira between 8PM and 6AM)
  • story quests. Unlock after 3 jobs. 1 currently done

 

Jobs

  • Smithing - Create small parts for mass production of belts (lore missing at the moment, will be added)
  • Maid - Do chores for Elvira, fetch water, provide firewood and clean the floor. Of course in a custom uniform

 

Debt system (alpha stage)

  • Work of your debt while wearing various devices

 

Requirements

  • Skyrim and it's DLC
  • Devious Devices 5 and higher
  • All required mods to run DD Expansion of course, latest version required.
  • USLEEP is highly recommended

 

Comments

  • This mod is still in very early beta, please treat it this way
  • This is my first quest mod so expect issues
  • I'm no native English speaker so expect some grammar and work issues
  • I don't have access to the source files so some items have different shades, like the straitjacket.
  • This mod is not designed as a rip-of of Captured Dreams of Laura's bondage shop. It's just a good way to get custom items into the game. I did get inspiration from both mods of course.

 

Permissions

  • All content remains property of the DD team and the original content creators of other items
  • If you want to use textures from this mod you can, I only ask that you credit me and respect the DD mod rules.

 

Incompatibilities

  • Followers can cause havoc on scenes. Exercise caution

 

Credits

  • Veladarius, Zaz and Kimy for certain script ideas and methods I used.
  • Maid dress- Tes4Mod for skyrim (Nexus)
  • Maid headpiece - Osare (Nexus)
  • Diaper and Sissy Dress - Lucia1 (unused atm, will be used for fully optional content)
  • Elvira's hair - Hepsy
  • PAH Leash script and effect items - Clifton (unused atm)
  • Hair for pony mask - HHaleyy

  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/17/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim with DLC, Devious Devices Expansion with required mods
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

 

Link to comment

sadly i am unable to test the mod, just to see where the shop is placed.

 

- missing custom dialogues on npcs i nthe shop that are maybee there and both npc have no dialogue to start shopping as well as they have no names, maybee incompatibilities with other mods that add custom dialogues like for example sexlab dialogues, cursed loot or milk mod economy?

- the devices are magically floating over the stand of the mannequins, maybee related to using All Body Mods compatible Female mannequin ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4164 )?

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

looks like a wonderful shade of pink, just wondering if a hood or gas mask is in the works?

I might do the latex hoods of DDX in a while

 

16 minutes ago, xarvenius said:

sadly i am unable to test the mod, just to see where the shop is placed.

 

- missing custom dialogues on npcs i nthe shop that are maybee there and both npc have no dialogue to start shopping as well as they have no names, maybee incompatibilities with other mods that add custom dialogues like for example sexlab dialogues, cursed loot or milk mod economy?

- the devices are magically floating over the stand of the mannequins, maybee related to using All Body Mods compatible Female mannequin ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4164 )?

The seq file was missing for the dialogue, I've uploaded a new version to fix this.

 

The mannequins are using the default female body nif, they are only compatible with CBBE and UUNP. As DD is also only available with these 2 body mod's I wont make changes to that at the moment. Otherwise the bodyslide DD items will never fit on the body/mannaquin.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

....

 

The seq file was missing for the dialogue, I've uploaded a new version to fix this.

 

The mannequins are using the default female body nif, they are only compatible with CBBE and UUNP. As DD is also only available with these 2 body mod's I wont make changes to that at the moment. Otherwise the bodyslide DD items will never fit on the body/mannaquin.

i am using the uunp special body, so a variant of the uunp body.

from where have you taken your female version of the mannequins?

iam at the search of the cause for the invisible mannequin, atm i think it is probably a compatibility thing

 

edit1start

yeah its definitly a compatibiliy thing, taking the mannequinmod out makes the mannequins visible.

edit1end

Link to comment

Bondage is a hot business in Skyrim!
Dollmakers, Lauras and now Elwira - hopefully Captured Dreams reopens soon as well.
I hope they organise a bondcon or some sort of expo one day :D 


Mannequins have no heads in my case, so the gags are in the air, but other than that it works just fine :) 

Oh, if you pick the quest while wearing devious devices, Elvira says she's going to equip you in her gear, but obviously that doesn't happen.
Perhaps some sort of check can be forced?
If wearing devices, she tries to remove them and equip her own, or if the worn items are from a quest,
she could tell you that she cannot unlock those and she can't have you running arouund as her courier without her gear and to come back later?
 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, xarvenius said:

i am using the uunp special body, so a variant of the uunp body.

from where have you taken your female version of the mannequins?

iam at the search of the cause for the invisible mannequin, atm i think it is probably a compatibility thing

 

edit1start

yeah its definitly a compatibiliy thing, taking the mannequinmod out makes the mannequins visible.

edit1end

This mod seems to be incompatible with the wooden female mannequin mod as they change the same race items.

Will try to change this by creating a new race so they should be compatible again.

 

Edit: make a check, can't be done. A custom race will interfere with DD items. Will add a remark that the mannequin mod needs to be disabled as this mod does the same.

 

36 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

Bondage is a hot business in Skyrim!
Dollmakers, Lauras and now Elwira - hopefully Captured Dreams reopens soon as well.
I hope they organise a bondcon or some sort of expo one day :D 


Mannequins have no heads in my case, so the gags are in the air, but other than that it works just fine :) 

Oh, if you pick the quest while wearing devious devices, Elvira says she's going to equip you in her gear, but obviously that doesn't happen.
Perhaps some sort of check can be forced?
If wearing devices, she tries to remove them and equip her own, or if the worn items are from a quest,
she could tell you that she cannot unlock those and she can't have you running arouund as her courier without her gear and to come back later?
 

There was a NIF missing for the heads, added them to the file and re-uploaded it. Thanks for pointing that out.

 

And yeah streamlining things like that are on the todo list.

Link to comment

I love the shade of Pink, so this will be a nice addition to my ecclectic collection.

 

Maybe you would like to re-consider the position of the store to somewhere arount Riften or Solitude? We have Captured Dreams around Falkreach, Laura's near Whiterun and The Dollmaker in Dawnstar, but both the northwest and the southeast are criminally under-represented in questions of kinkyness.

Link to comment

Wow, thats some nice color for such devious devices :) . Shop (and manequins) look ok for me, no problems so far. Thx for this cute addition. As mentioned from someone before, would love to see the different hoods in pink as well. regards

 

ps. not really important, but the harness panelgag shows black version in inventory

Link to comment
3 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I love the shade of Pink, so this will be a nice addition to my ecclectic collection.

 

Maybe you would like to re-consider the position of the store to somewhere arount Riften or Solitude? We have Captured Dreams around Falkreach, Laura's near Whiterun and The Dollmaker in Dawnstar, but both the northwest and the southeast are criminally under-represented in questions of kinkyness.

I thought about that but as Whiterun and co is the starting area (and quite central in the map) I decided to place it there. You're always free to start your own store (mod) ;)

 

3 hours ago, sajmon26 said:

maybe the player could work as a mannequin? ;)
customers could test the items

That's one of the quests I have planned indeed.

 

3 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Wow, thats some nice color for such devious devices :) . Shop (and manequins) look ok for me, no problems so far. Thx for this cute addition. As mentioned from someone before, would love to see the different hoods in pink as well. regards

 

ps. not really important, but the harness panelgag shows black version in inventory

Fixed the inventory thing. And the hoods are almost done.

 

A few screenshots below

 

20 minutes ago, rebeljion said:

Just picked up the mod and I like it! Have a lot of promise, I like the part when store guard is calling PC a "store slave" after taking the quest. I guess you have something planned for that matter?😉

Perhaps ;)

 

170375666_enb2019_11_1717_16_00_26.thumb.jpg.d6b5352bd62a7ecaef6302cf7d1387ee.jpg

 

1868960796_enb2019_11_1717_20_28_60.thumb.jpg.536b52cb94e634a3600d88524d7e9b26.jpg

 

9652979_enb2019_11_1717_18_45_07.thumb.jpg.9978530d6de6acc5483628c0dd9605ca.jpg

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

i'm not sure if it's reported but some items have problems:

The panel harness gag isn't all pink and the restrictive collar isn't the right model.

20191117125320_1.jpg

20191117125406_1.jpg

Thanks for pointing it out, changed the collar.

 

The gag is a known issue, no idea what causes this. Maybe the hit effect of the gag enchantment does not like the textureset.

Will try with a custom nif tomorrow.

Link to comment

Thanks for making this.  Okay, so basic stupid request, that you can make the shop where you can both buy and sell items.  Simply a role playing request.  I am excited to get the pretty pink re-texture for my player and potential new quest.  For all of us lovers of this game it is great to see interest continue/

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Ammo12ga said:

Thanks for making this.  Okay, so basic stupid request, that you can make the shop where you can both buy and sell items.  Simply a role playing request.  I am excited to get the pretty pink re-texture for my player and potential new quest.  For all of us lovers of this game it is great to see interest continue/

You should be able to sell her items that are tagged as "zad_inventorydevice" so all DD items in essence.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...