Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

On 3/12/2021 at 5:16 PM, naaitsab said:

due to transparant missing in DD

transparent is in DD 5.1. At least in SE version :

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.87b7c805f9e4538cf0edc08cc89a01db.jpg

There are not only LE transparent what is in your mod and trapped in rubber. This transparent original have transparent brown texture and when i try to convert to SE version it's have ancient body shape what not works with SE. DD transparent is white

UPD: brown transparent i like more that DD white)

On 3/12/2021 at 4:16 PM, naaitsab said:

The new build wil have BS files for the maidsdress, MXW catsuit (due to transparant missing in DD) and Zarias armor (unused atm).

Currently the development is halted as I'm close to releasing the first beta release of a redux of an older DD related mod. Needed a little change of scene. The current new main quest is quite heavily geared to beastality but I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it (100% skippable btw) or axe it. Middle option is to make the dog -> PC parts of the quest optional. Think I'm gonna go that route, but takes a lot more time to make of course.

Hype! :D

-OC

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

transparent is in DD 5.1. At least in SE version :

Reveal hidden contents

Clipboard.jpg.87b7c805f9e4538cf0edc08cc89a01db.jpg

There are not only LE transparent what is in your mod and trapped in rubber. This transparent original have transparent brown texture and when i try to convert to SE version it's have ancient body shape what not works with SE. DD transparent is white

UPD: brown transparent i like more that DD white)

That's the zipsuit, that's in DD for a long time now. I was referring to the transparant version of the MXW catsuit.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Yes that is the same brown transparent catsuit what i can't recreate in SE)

I think it has to do with the way SSE handles Alpha "layers" on meshes. That's anyhow not 1:1 compatible from LE meshes.

4 minutes ago, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

what mod are you doing a redux of ?

You will see soon enough ;)  currently running into some quest breaking bug with spawned NPC's not wanting to attack. If I work that out the first public test/beta build should be out somewhere in the next weekend I think.

27 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I think it has to do with the way SSE handles

Maybe not. Anyway what is alpha layers?

I think problem is that arms shape is different from CBBE SE and i can't find any convert body shape what fits for convert. If you know how names a body shape of it's catsuit and tell me it will be very nice.

But when you try fit this catsuit by enlarge or delarge a meshes - catsuit looks highly damaged.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Maybe not. Anyway what is alpha layers?

I think problem is that arms shape is different from CBBE SE and i can't find any convert body shape what fits for convert. If you know how names a body shape of it's catsuit and tell me it will be very nice.

But when you try fit this catsuit by enlarge or delarge a meshes - catsuit looks highly damaged.

Alpha layer is to mark something as (semi) transparant. Also called a transparency layer in other games/files.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Alpha layer is to mark something as (semi) transparant. Also called a transparency layer in other games/files.

No transparency work only arms not fit in CBBE SE body)

If legs and body can adjust by enlarge then arms not. Also neck is lower as in CBBE SE:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.b098fca2a1908826ab93519fe9a62291.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good thought about the current second story mod and decided to axe it. It does not fit the story itself and is very specific in it's liking. Might do a sperate mod sometime.

And for those who are interested, the sideproject first release is done:

On 3/28/2021 at 8:08 PM, naaitsab said:

And for those who are interested, the sideproject first release is done:

Sounds interesting mod. I will try later, when main DCL 9.0 "sickness" is gone for me. Then i a less care about save damage and can run through CAO to try on SE. There no any scripts, parts or ddl what can't be converted in that way?

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sounds interesting mod. I will try later, when main DCL 9.0 "sickness" is gone for me. Then i a less care about save damage and can run through CAO to try on SE. There no any scripts, parts or ddl what can't be converted in that way?

There are no custom animations so I don't think it will have issues with SE

1 hour ago, disagree11 said:

This is such a promising mod and I love it. I find myself checking this thread almost every day in anticipation of its next update. Thank you for making this

Thanks :) I'm currently writing the quest for a new main story quest. It features the 'chain' supplier (focus on Heretic DDx stuff) with a few custom devices.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Thanks :) I'm currently writing the quest for a new main story quest. It features the 'chain' supplier (focus on Heretic DDx stuff) with a few custom devices.

Ohhh im so hyped! I don't want to stress you out or anything but is there a date when YOU want to publish it (like a deadline for yourself, in order to get yourself stay focused)?

1 hour ago, xJBx2004 said:

Ohhh im so hyped! I don't want to stress you out or anything but is there a date when YOU want to publish it (like a deadline for yourself, in order to get yourself stay focused)?

I just started making the cell for the quest. So it's in a very very early stage. Expect at least 1 or 2 months depending on how the story turns out.

24 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I just started making the cell for the quest. So it's in a very very early stage. Expect at least 1 or 2 months depending on how the story turns out.

Ok, Early June it is! :D Jk, no matter how long it takes: we will be eagerly waiting for it. As always: take your time to polish it rather than copy the work ethics of AAA Game Studios :P  

Idea...

Delivery task

transport cabbage from a farm to a trader on the market (on all fours)

robbery and raping are possible

punishment,if you loose your package

Outfit: Petcollar and a Tail (Optional Mittens and ponyboots)

sleep in the stable at night

Number of tours should vary
2 hours ago, nameless701 said:

Idea...

Delivery task

How about getting punished for not spelling 'lose' correctly? ;) (half the internet would be in bondage if that happened :D )

9 hours ago, nameless701 said:

Idea...

Delivery task

It doesn't really fit the scene but will put it on the idea list. Thanks for posting :)

And some teasers of the new Cell with custom glass meshes. Got the idea from the new test version of 'The Facility'.

ScreenShot65.thumb.jpg.7a19f932708c3fa74c642eb0c9a76c9e.jpg

ScreenShot66.thumb.jpg.c824b6693fe293dd6d91b048ed115eb9.jpg

3 hours ago, naaitsab said:

It doesn't really fit the scene but will put it on the idea list. Thanks for posting :)

And some teasers of the new Cell with custom glass meshes. Got the idea from the new test version of 'The Facility'.

ScreenShot65.thumb.jpg.7a19f932708c3fa74c642eb0c9a76c9e.jpg

ScreenShot66.thumb.jpg.c824b6693fe293dd6d91b048ed115eb9.jpg

It's looking nice. can't wait to try it out

Idea

promotion-Job : more outfits (harness with gag,ponygirl ...) (clothes are forbidden)

elvira can remove standard DD-Items (add points to the dept-system)

smithing : learning an enchantment (crawl)

new sidequest: working as a Maid (serving food,cleaning the room,sex) ( for battleborn-Clan,Jarl,tavern and guild)

reduce the payment