Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

Hi @naaitsab, I made a new better (at least I think it is ?) version of the BodySlides.

I fixed that "torn" effect on the skirt and the apron you could see when walking and running, at the cost of seeing legs a bit.

Spoiler

1524406450_legclipping(1).png.b17fe2f9ce930efa522b3a13bce6e970.png

This happens when crouching as well.

Spoiler

1833856480_legclipping(2).png.78b306fd2358ad248cabf871246c56cc.png

But, for those who don't like it, I created zap sliders for a couple of combinations of leg parts to be ticked in BodySlide.

This way, you can make them completely or partially invisible.

Also, I started again from ground 0 to make this and I think that the rest of the outfit came out much better than my previous versions. ?

Cheers!

? ?

Deviously Pink 0.racoons.3 but better.7z

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

@Racoonity why your character looks like anime and have dark line across as it put on on skyrim screenshot in photoshop?

It's an ENB effect called "prepass". ?

I posted my ENB preset on one of my pages in the comment section. It should be one of the first comments.

?

17 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

My video card is too weak for ENB) I want new video card but in our country it's not on sale)

? You could try to set it up so that the only effect used would be the prepass.

On 12/19/2020 at 8:09 PM, Racoonity said:

Hi @naaitsab, I made a new better (at least I think it is ?) version of the BodySlides.

I fixed that "torn" effect on the skirt and the apron you could see when walking and running, at the cost of seeing legs a bit.

Reveal hidden contents

1524406450_legclipping(1).png.b17fe2f9ce930efa522b3a13bce6e970.png

This happens when crouching as well.

Reveal hidden contents

1833856480_legclipping(2).png.78b306fd2358ad248cabf871246c56cc.png

But, for those who don't like it, I created zap sliders for a couple of combinations of leg parts to be ticked in BodySlide.

This way, you can make them completely or partially invisible.

Also, I started again from ground 0 to make this and I think that the rest of the outfit came out much better than my previous versions. ?

Cheers!

? ?

Deviously Pink 0.racoons.3 but better.7z 15.58 MB · 6 downloads

Thanks. What change did you make to the ESP, only removing the null texture from the body on the slave harness?

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Thanks. What change did you make to the ESP, only removing the null texture from the body on the slave harness?

Yep. ?

Well, maybe I also enabled the body weight slider and set the gnd reference to the _1.nif, if those weren't that way already.

But I don't remember doing it, so probably they were. ?

Edit: I checked, they were. ?

Hi there, happy to report no texture errors or anything, but: Maid quest has me sweep the floor until all dirt is supposedly gont - but there is no dirt. Elvira only offers the dialogue to complain and to insult her, entering the punishment sequence. Happy to report however that smithing works just fine. Any help with the missing dirt? Or am I doing it wrong? 

11 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Hi there, happy to report no texture errors or anything, but: Maid quest has me sweep the floor until all dirt is supposedly gont - but there is no dirt. Elvira only offers the dialogue to complain and to insult her, entering the punishment sequence. Happy to report however that smithing works just fine. Any help with the missing dirt? Or am I doing it wrong? 

There should be 1 or 2 small dirt piles on the shop floor, just search a little. And to be sure, there are no traces of the old versions of this mod in your savefile? The shop was replaced once with a bigger one and new game was required between.

44 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

There should be 1 or 2 small dirt piles on the shop floor, just search a little. And to be sure, there are no traces of the old versions of this mod in your savefile? The shop was replaced once with a bigger one and new game was required between.

Huh... no, got the newest version and a completely new game here. I just might have missed it, are they placed randomly?

3 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Huh... no, got the newest version and a completely new game here. I just might have missed it, are they placed randomly?

I think it's semi-random.. a list of locations and only a couple of spots are shown at the time. New ones keep appearing as you clean the few ones around. This is almost same as what Cursed Loot's prison floor swiping is, but it only shows 1 dirtpile at the time.

20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I think it's semi-random.. a list of locations and only a couple of spots are shown at the time. New ones keep appearing as you clean the few ones around. This is almost same as what Cursed Loot's prison floor swiping is, but it only shows 1 dirtpile at the time.

Jup, they are semi-random. There are disabled objects that are enabled on each run.

7 hours ago, Shion11 said:

is the straitjacket catsuit on the mannequin going to be sold as well? just confused why it's shown and not purchasable

They got added to DD5 after the author decided to opt them for adoption to the framework. They will be added to the new build.

Some teaser images for the new (optional) quest

Spoiler

1263157618_enb2020_12_2710_47_04_99.jpg.d4ef5070e68ebffcfa2ef270564d65bd.jpg

1675302480_enb2020_12_2710_47_51_82.jpg.25b211c9e5657944dc02b8a15e69319b.jpg

8 hours ago, Shion11 said:

sounds good, but i don't know why elvira wouldn't know if i'm wearing her own restraints cause i have to remove that stuff to do quests for her

If you are wearing debt items the dialogue should continue with a different line. Can you tell me what your PC was wearing and what quest/job did you try to start?

You can't wear any other items, so if you wear her belt but a regular bra or something it won't work. And for 'story quests' you need to be device free because of device conflicts, no exceptions there.

First of, great mod. I'm playing on SSE, some converting was required (meshes mostly) but the rest seems to work fine.

Is anyone in the mood for converting outfits from this mod to 3BBB? I've tried it myself, but I'm a noob in outfit conversion. Even a link to a good tutorial would be appreciated.

On 12/28/2020 at 3:16 AM, naaitsab said:

If you are wearing debt items the dialogue should continue with a different line. Can you tell me what your PC was wearing and what quest/job did you try to start?

You can't wear any other items, so if you wear her belt but a regular bra or something it won't work. And for 'story quests' you need to be device free because of device conflicts, no exceptions there.

im like 90% sure he's talking about devices purchased from elvira's shop

image.png.18db7cdb2808c95c954495719d84af8d.png

this should be "before" not "until"

On 9/8/2020 at 5:06 PM, Elsidia said:

If you choose Materials quest and accidentally got on armbinder and (or) gag after successfully completed work she decide not take off armbinder and (or) gag.  You need complete enough good works to ride armbider now. 

ran into the same thing on the latest version

8 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

im like 90% sure he's talking about devices purchased from elvira's shop

image.png.18db7cdb2808c95c954495719d84af8d.png

this should be "before" not "until"

Can you upload again? The image is not found.

8 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

ran into the same thing on the latest version

This was already fixed in the previous version. Are you sure you got the new files and cleaned your save or started a new game? If so does the dialogue play that stating you got something extra on your return trip?

On 12/31/2020 at 11:14 AM, naaitsab said:

Can you upload again? The image is not found.

This was already fixed in the previous version. Are you sure you got the new files and cleaned your save or started a new game?

the dialogue that appears after you select "get this blasted thing of me NOW"(video timestamp 4:45) when being equipped armbinder on get material quest

(also that previous sentence, should be "off" not of)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYRoV1sOv9U

i have uploaded a playthrough of the bug reproduction on youtube, it's only 10 minutes long, from character creation to reproduction of bug, including a CTD in between(cuz skyrim lol)

the problem i think starts at 9:15, i had the pick up conversation 3 times with him

from 9:15 until end of 9:27 dialogue i was only pressing E and left mouse button, i did not press any tab or esc

(1)9:15 first time was no armbinder

(2)9:23 second time was armbinder, but notice how the dialogue fade away half way through. i still got the material but no armbinder

(3)9:27 third time was also armbinder, and this time the dialogue box finally stayed to let him finish talking

i know im not supposed to pick up the item multiple times, but what happened yesterday was that i started with situation (2) where dialogue stopped halfway, so i thought it bugged or something so i talked to the merchant again and got situation (3)

with one failed conversation and one successful conversation, the armbinder is still stuck the same way as the video

If so does the dialogue play that stating you got something extra on your return trip?

that dialogue showed up both yesterday and in video (10:10)

11 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

https://i.imgur.com/7myZy28.png

the dialogue that appears after you select "get this blasted thing of me NOW"(video timestamp 4:45) when being equipped armbinder on get material quest

(also that previous sentence, should be "off" not of)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYRoV1sOv9U

i have uploaded a playthrough of the bug reproduction on youtube, it's only 10 minutes long, from character creation to reproduction of bug, including a CTD in between(cuz skyrim lol)

the problem i think starts at 9:15, i had the pick up conversation 3 times with him

from 9:15 until end of 9:27 dialogue i was only pressing E and left mouse button, i did not press any tab or esc

(1)9:15 first time was no armbinder

(2)9:23 second time was armbinder, but notice how the dialogue fade away half way through. i still got the material but no armbinder

(3)9:27 third time was also armbinder, and this time the dialogue box finally stayed to let him finish talking

i know im not supposed to pick up the item multiple times, but what happened yesterday was that i started with situation (2) where dialogue stopped halfway, so i thought it bugged or something so i talked to the merchant again and got situation (3)

with one failed conversation and one successful conversation, the armbinder is still stuck the same way as the video

that dialogue showed up both yesterday and in video (10:10)

Made some changes to the initial dialogue to check for items. Also fixed the typo's.

On the return trip the extra items get removed in an earlier stage, it interfered with the debt scripts.

Thanks for letting me know, the changes should be added in the next beta release.