Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

On 4/11/2021 at 9:26 AM, nameless701 said:

Idea

promotion-Job : more outfits (harness with gag,ponygirl ...) (clothes are forbidden)

elvira can remove standard DD-Items (add points to the dept-system)

smithing : learning an enchantment (crawl)

new sidequest: working as a Maid (serving food,cleaning the room,sex) ( for battleborn-Clan,Jarl,tavern and guild)

reduce the payment

-Expanding the promo job is already on the list. Had something in mind with giving flyers to NPC's and prance around at the stable in pony gear.

-Device removal may be added to the store but not high on the list atm.

-Smithing, this will require custom animations so more load on FNIS. Currently not something I want to do.

-Maid job. Is on the list for a story quest which some will be repeatable.

On 4/18/2021 at 4:20 AM, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

how much as been done for the new version

Struggling a bit with scenes at the moment. Packages don't want to play nice. And have some RL things that keep me from getting focused enough to properly mod so it takes a lot more time to do things depending on how I feel.

• 2 weeks later...

Mangalo is working on a re imagining of Slaverun and is considering a 'Maid Slave' status that I'd recommend for your consideration to collaborate  with.
Perhaps the Slaverim mod could send the character to your shop for purchasing/testing/punishment scenarios and your shop could send the character into cities or manors for the same?

14 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Enjoying the mod.  Can't wait for update.

Is there a way to check and see how much debt you have?

Would it be possible to add a MCM menu or include in dialogue?

I can do a dialogue check for the debt, that's not that hard to do. 

Progress update on the mod.

-Added new promo quest. Influenced by the Imperial punishment scene of 'Devious Regulations'. Mostly done, needs testing of the timer part.

-Added new punishment. Influenced by 'Trapped in Rubber'. Setup done, need to make the effect for during the punishment and need to make the end scene

-Ask for your current debt, Elvira might tell you, or might not ;)

The story quest is quite a lot of work away of getting ready for testing. The plans I have for it are almost a mod in a mod so need to do some things to make it repeatable and even possible to do stand alone. Perhaps even tying into start mods like 'Simple Slavery' or 'Live another Live'.

What do you guys like, when the first 3 things are done release it or wait until the story quest is done?

7 hours ago, naaitsab said:

The story quest is quite a lot of work away of getting ready for testing. The plans I have for it are almost a mod in a mod so need to do some things to make it repeatable and even possible to do stand alone. Perhaps even tying into start mods like 'Simple Slavery' or 'Live another Live'.

What do you guys like, when the first 3 things are done release it or wait until the story quest is done?

ofc partial release lol

as tr_veller says, just dont let bug fixing drag you too far away from developping storyline

I also agree with Tr_veller. If you have something to release that needs some testing/feedback/ect then release.

Other wise take your time and enjoy. I would rather you get it the way you want then rush stuff out.

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Seems that means we need zaz? In contraception's i don't see this type of device. But maybe it's only rare, because not see)

It's the hanging hogtie pole from DD Contraptions ;) ZaZ dependency will only be made if the V9 ever comes out and works good with DD.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

and works good with DD.

I agree. I have a hard decision:

On SE zaz 8+ messes up with DCL 9.0 and slows down Solicitation menu appearance even by dialogue timeout without shows up. Also probably it's somehow remove DD hoods on sex scenes.

But without zaz 8+ NPC is most likely (about 50% chance) to fly away when start a sex scene. Also somehow Sexlab without zaz can't strip boots.

it's looks funny flying Sasha attack a NPC but sometimes it's lead to CTD)

44 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

expecting the new captured dreams ?

Let me quote from the mod page:

"This mod is not designed as a rip-of of Captured Dreams of Laura's bondage shop. It's just a good way to get custom items into the game. I did get inspiration from both mods of course."

It's more one of the spiritual successors, I don't tend to make a remake. But it would be great if we ever se a redux of CD as I enjoyed being part of the development.

some very random thoughts that crossed my mind.

if you like the idea i would be very happy to see this get into the mod some day in the distant future

Spoiler

idea: rent an anonymous magical protection hood from elvira

the hood has almost invisible openings at eye but no opening for mouth.

looks just the standard DD full face hood

it covers the mouth but doesnt gag you/ doesnt blindfold you

idea 1)

• by elvira's magic it will block other blindfold/hood/gag from being equipped, you dont have to worry about being gagged/blindfolded when adventuring

idea 2

• the hood can conceal your identity. no one recognize you when you are hooded
  • if you have previous bounty, guards will not recognize you after you are hooded. and if you commit crime while hooded, guards will not recognize you after elvira takes off the hood for you
  • though, if you commit too much crime and bounty gets too much, guards will start searching for clues to the pink hood that covers the criminal's identity.
  • elvira doesnt want to get in trouble, so she will do some things to you to make sure you dont get her into trouble.(eg. turn you into guards / lock you in dungeon for a few days until guards clam down / lock you in restraints so you dont commit more crimes / send you to simple slavery)
  • or she can get mad at you for drawing potential unwanted attention to the shop, and punish you for committing any crime when hooded
  •      (but after she punish you it's over, you dont pay for the crime and you dont go to jail)

ideas for events for the hood

• elvira sneezed when casting the magic for the hood(when equipping or when removing) - hood missing eye opening so blindfolds you/ gag appeared on the inside of the hood due to messed up spell/hood become unremovable for some time due to messed you spell
  • if player somehow annoyed elvira, or elvira is in a bad mood, elvira may choose to not remove it when player asks.
  • (if elvira is annoyed enough she may cast magic to close the eye opening of the hood / make gag grow on the inside of the hood / make hood expand down along the body and turn into a catsuit/etc.etc.)
  • or she may order player to complete some store tasks before agreeing to remove the hood
  • rent can be payed by just septim, or by doing certain tasks for elvira
  • and of course there's the "sorry elvira i cant afford the rent even though im currently wearing the hood(and get punished)" part

idea is from immerslave beginning, where when you take off the slave hood suddenly you go from unrecognized to someone with high bounty.

so i thought the reverse of that might be benefitial to player, and so elvira may provide this service to player at some cost.

then i thought what if by magic that same hood can also prevent player being blindfolded/gagged

10 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

some very random thoughts that crossed my mind.

if you like the idea i would be very happy to see this get into the mod some day in the distant future

Reveal hidden contents

idea: rent an anonymous magical protection hood from elvira

the hood has almost invisible openings at eye but no opening for mouth.

looks just the standard DD full face hood

it covers the mouth but doesnt gag you/ doesnt blindfold you

idea 1)

• by elvira's magic it will block other blindfold/hood/gag from being equipped, you dont have to worry about being gagged/blindfolded when adventuring

idea 2

• the hood can conceal your identity. no one recognize you when you are hooded
  • if you have previous bounty, guards will not recognize you after you are hooded. and if you commit crime while hooded, guards will not recognize you after elvira takes off the hood for you
  • though, if you commit too much crime and bounty gets too much, guards will start searching for clues to the pink hood that covers the criminal's identity.
  • elvira doesnt want to get in trouble, so she will do some things to you to make sure you dont get her into trouble.(eg. turn you into guards / lock you in dungeon for a few days until guards clam down / lock you in restraints so you dont commit more crimes / send you to simple slavery)
  • or she can get mad at you for drawing potential unwanted attention to the shop, and punish you for committing any crime when hooded
  •      (but after she punish you it's over, you dont pay for the crime and you dont go to jail)

ideas for events for the hood

• elvira sneezed when casting the magic for the hood(when equipping or when removing) - hood missing eye opening so blindfolds you/ gag appeared on the inside of the hood due to messed up spell/hood become unremovable for some time due to messed you spell
  • if player somehow annoyed elvira, or elvira is in a bad mood, elvira may choose to not remove it when player asks.
  • (if elvira is annoyed enough she may cast magic to close the eye opening of the hood / make gag grow on the inside of the hood / make hood expand down along the body and turn into a catsuit/etc.etc.)
  • or she may order player to complete some store tasks before agreeing to remove the hood
  • rent can be payed by just septim, or by doing certain tasks for elvira
  • and of course there's the "sorry elvira i cant afford the rent even though im currently wearing the hood(and get punished)" part

idea is from immerslave beginning, where when you take off the slave hood suddenly you go from unrecognized to someone with high bounty.

so i thought the reverse of that might be benefitial to player, and so elvira may provide this service to player at some cost.

then i thought what if by magic that same hood can also prevent player being blindfolded/gagged

Thanks for the idea. It's quite specific and reminds me of this mod idea . Perhaps you could join up and create a mod yourselves? As it's quite a specific thing. 

6 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Thanks for the idea. It's quite specific and reminds me of this mod idea . Perhaps you could join up and create a mod yourselves? As it's quite a specific thing. 

well, it is unnecessarily specific cuz i add in too much details

what i thought about was protection against blindfold+gag

i was thinking about the current ddp "stay for a night" servicei, it could be another special service ddp offers

for me when doing quests i really rely on quest marker on compass, so blindfold i want to avoid.

wearing a gag is fine until i have to talk to many NPCs for questline and hear the same "mmmmmf" over and over again, so i thought it would be nice to have a way to protect against those

(something more interesting than unlocking myself whenever i got equipped those)

the bounty thing was just another thought that came up afterward

if you feel like it won't fit in ddp or just not interested in the idea, I'll go see if there's something else that i can modify and hopefully get similar effect

On 5/13/2021 at 7:04 PM, ahboojiga123 said:

well, it is unnecessarily specific cuz i add in too much details

what i thought about was protection against blindfold+gag

i was thinking about the current ddp "stay for a night" servicei, it could be another special service ddp offers

for me when doing quests i really rely on quest marker on compass, so blindfold i want to avoid.

wearing a gag is fine until i have to talk to many NPCs for questline and hear the same "mmmmmf" over and over again, so i thought it would be nice to have a way to protect against those

(something more interesting than unlocking myself whenever i got equipped those)

the bounty thing was just another thought that came up afterward

if you feel like it won't fit in ddp or just not interested in the idea, I'll go see if there's something else that i can modify and hopefully get similar effect

I think it's to specific to fit in the mod. I also think it's quite difficult to do what you want. As DD works on a keyword basis to check for conflicting devices and not really on slot basis. So I hope you can make something out of it.

Made even more additions to the punishment system. Added a randomizer and added user selectable events from Cursed Loot and Unforgiving Devices if installed. Had to bodge something with keywords and a formlist as the array system in this version of the Creation Engine is absolute dog shit.

When the new job and "fire" punishment are ready for testing the new beta build will be uploaded.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

I also think it's quite difficult to do what you want. As DD works on a keyword basis to check for conflicting devices and not really on slot basis. 

so what you are saying is device conflict and gag/blindfold effect all check for the same keyword, so it is very hard to have only one and not the other?

i really dont know anything about how DD framework works?

3 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

so what you are saying is device conflict and gag/blindfold effect all check for the same keyword, so it is very hard to have only one and not the other?

i really dont know anything about how DD framework works?

Yeah, but the problem is like the gag uses the same keyword to do the gag dialogue. It works very simplified like this, if the player wears keyword X then don't apply an item with also keyword X if you can't remove it (quest device or non-generic keywords). But if you are wearing something with keyword X then effect Y is applied. Hope this makes a bit of sense.