Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

9 hours ago, Adultman said:

tell me, I found Bennett's forge, next to the store, I need a key to enter. Is this future content, or is it already in the existing version?

It's future content, but depending when or even if I pick up development of the mod again, it might get removed. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/9/2023 at 5:53 PM, iron_monger said:

Anyone else getting a weird halo around the two back and left mannequins in the store as you walk in?  Their hair is electric blue.  It's like the normal mapping of light is freaking out because it doesn't know what to do, so it just defaults to BRIGHT AS THE SUN.

I'm thinking I might be missing a hair texture or something, but I've tried disabling the KS wigs, and the KS mod proper, (I didn't try disabling apachii skyhair though), but none of those seem to change anything.

Anyone have a suggestion?

I've got this issue too. No idea what's causing it. I'm playing on AE using the SE conversion

EDIT: After making this post, I opened up the CK, selected all 9 of the static mannequins and deleted them. Left all collision boxes etc in place, just got rid of mannequins. Shop looks kind of empty but no more sun trying to burn through my screen.

Edited by slatemissin
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2023 at 10:57 AM, TiredGamer said:

I have a problem.

I started the queest "Elvira's Whiterun partnership".

Everything is fine until I return to Alina after the balcony run, and prepared to return to Elvira.

Then the game crashes. Every time.

I tried without UD, but not helped.

I found what couse this issue: Faster HDT-SMP. Without it, no CTD.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 11:51 PM, slatemissin said:

I've got this issue too. No idea what's causing it. I'm playing on AE using the SE conversion

EDIT: After making this post, I opened up the CK, selected all 9 of the static mannequins and deleted them. Left all collision boxes etc in place, just got rid of mannequins. Shop looks kind of empty but no more sun trying to burn through my screen.

It was coming and going for me, sometimes it would be there, sometimes not.

Sure was annoying though.  I've got no further insight on it at the moment, but thanks for replying.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 9:29 AM, naaitsab said:

Not at the moment, working on other mods and as I've fully switched over to SE I don't intend to continue working on it in it's current form.

Hello hello! Since the mod isn't in current development, do you mind me asking what the plan was going to be with the (unused) diaper in the assets? I was a little sad to see that it never was implemented.

22 hours ago, SOSMarche said:

Hello hello! Since the mod isn't in current development, do you mind me asking what the plan was going to be with the (unused) diaper in the assets? I was a little sad to see that it never was implemented.

I was curious about that too lol

• 2 months later...

Hi I have a self inflicted problem, in-between doing stuff for Elvira, bought a few things to torture followers and rude guests at Luxury suite one I think was the  plug hair tail with pink bow, and well you  know what its like, been out killing dragons and hobbling round the community and you get home after a long day of lust and bloodshed and and you wonder what you can stick in your orifices, initially I thought it was cute being a pony girl. Elvira has been putting thing in me and on me and is oblivious to it. . I cant crouch and in hobble dress it really slows me down and I will never get jobs done in time.

Any ideas. anyone?

EDIT - Doh! I just removed via console.

Cheers Now I can get on and engage with the mod.

A cautionary tale around what you can and cant stick in yourself yourself kids

Edited by brussh